Pam & Zach Play at the Drive In

Story Info
After the movies, a naked ride home.
3.2k words
4.39
8.6k
6
0

Part 33 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

If you enjoyed the 7 part series, stay tuned, as future Pam and Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

The Naked Ride Home....

Pam's story:

Having predetermined what I was going to do to Zach that evening, I put on a light sundress that buttoned to the waist and came down to about mid thigh. No bra and no panties, of course.

When I pulled up to Zach's place, I had to park in the street since his two vehicles were in the driveway.

I walk in unannounced.

"Pam! I thought you had that thing with Jennifer tonight. What's up?"

"I did, but she and Derek got into it about something or other and she canceled on me. So, here I am."

"I'm sorry. But I am glad to see you."

"My mind was all set to go out tonight, so let's do something."

"Whatta you have in mind?" Zach asked.

"I want to go to the Drive-In. I haven't been there in so long."

"Sounds good," said Zach as he hopped up from the couch and went to get his keys.

"But you'll have to change what you're wearing," I told him.

"Change for the Drive-In?"

"Yep. I want you in a buttoned shirt and your loose basketball shorts and commando for easy access."

"My, my. What movie are they showing tonight?" he asked with a big grin on his face.

"I don't know and I don't care," I replied while smirking.

As he went to change, I took his car keys and moved the minivan to the street and put my car in its place in the driveway.

Zach emerged from the bedroom wearing a Hawaiian style shirt, loose black basketball shorts and flip flops.

"Much better," I stated, and I tossed him the keys to the minivan.

(I specifically wanted to take the minivan because of the leg room it afforded and because his father had modified the center console so that he could place a cooler between the front seats when he road-tripped with his mom. He had also taken out the third row seat, which was great for us to load bikes or camping gear when we needed.)

The Vineland Drive-In is one of the few still in operation in New Jersey. It has two screens that share one concession stand. One usually plays PG and PG-13 films for families with kids. The other has PG-13 and R rated fare, usually action-adventure movies or horror flicks.

When we arrived, the line to get in wasn't too long as it was almost 8:30PM and the first show starts around 9:00. We found a dark spot about 3/4 of the way back and in the center of the lane. It's usually fairly crowded, and that night was no exception.

That night they had two horror films playing, "Shaun of the Dead" and "Dawn of the Dead".

Zach went to get us popcorn and Cokes. I slid both front seats back as far as they would go.

He got back right before the first film started. We just sat there, munching on the popcorn, watching the movie and making our usual funny sarcastic comments about it and the people passing by on the way to the concession stand.

I thought to myself, "He's probably wondering when the fun's going to start."

About halfway through the movie, I took the popcorn bucket and placed it behind my seat. I leaned back against the door, unbuttoned my top and hiked my dress up, exposing my pussy to Zach.

When he looked over to me, I started touching my nipples and playing with my pussy.

"Zach. Unbutton your shirt and play with your nipples for me," I requested.

As he was doing so I could see him getting hard. I asked further, "Now, take one hand and start rubbing your cock over top of your shorts."

Zach turned to face me and complied. I slipped two fingers into myself. I then took out of my pocket a small vibrator I had brought, turned it on and began to move it back and forth on my nipples.

Keeping myself just short of full intensity, I told Zach, "Now take off your shirt and toss it into the back.

He hesitated, looking around to see if there was anyone near our car.

"No one's near," I told him.

Zach removed his shirt, tossed it back and continued on pleasing himself. I let that go on for quite a bit.

"Now pull up the leg of those shorts and let me see your cock and balls," I told him.

Again, feeling nervous, he glanced around before doing as I asked.

When he started stroking himself and fondling his balls, I took the vibrator from my nipples and moved it to my pussy.

"I don't want you to cum yet. Just watch me."

As I told him that, I moved the toy to my clit and started finger fucking myself. As I'd been playing with myself for close to thirty minutes now, I knew it wouldn't take long. I took my fingers out and licked them clean before returning them to my pussy. Zach loves that.

I locked my eyes on Zach, his hand running up and down his cock, his thumb spreading his pre-cum over its head and his fingers squeezing his balls. He was looking right at my cunt as I held the vibrator tight to my clit and furiously fucked myself.

Seconds later, knowing I was beyond stopping myself, my pussy gushed all over my fingers. It felt, what seemed like, all my energy flowing right to my crotch. I shivered and moaned, clamping my hand with my thighs, too intense to move.

I caught Zach's intense stare and I smiled. He had stopped playing with himself. Zach smiled back.

"Whew! That was a big one. Look at this mess," I said seeing my juices running down my legs. "Lucky you've got leather seats."

He laughed.

"I'm gonna run to the restroom. Do you want me to bring you back anything?"

Quoting, "When Harry Met Sally", he said, " I'll have what she's having."

That cracked us both up.

As I opened the door to get out, the interior lights came on and Zach immediately pulled his shorts back down to cover himself. I just chuckled.

Having cleaned myself up as best I could, when I got back to the van, they were flashing the ten minute warning to when the second movie would start. Instead of getting back into the front passenger seat, I opened the rear side door and climbed into the back seats. I slid the front passenger seat forward and leaned the seat back up against the dash.

"Care to join me, Zach?"

As he started to get up I stopped him.

"You can come back here, but only if your naked."

"Seriously?", he asked.

"Drop dead," I replied.

"Toss me your flip flops. Then take off those shorts and toss them back, too."

I could sense a bit of terror in Zach's voice when he asked, "If I do that, you're not gonna make me get out and walk around to the back door are you?"

"Zach, while I love getting you naked, I'd never ask you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. No, you don't have to get out. You can climb between the seats."

(And it's true. I sincerely love getting him naked. Zach and I are by no means exhibitionists. We have no desire to be seen naked by others, but we both get aroused when put into a situation where there might be a slight possibility of either or both of us being seen. We both enjoy that risk.)

"Okay, thanks," and with that he handed me his flip flops, which I tossed all the way into the back along with the popcorn bucket.

Looking around again before removing his shorts, Zach seemed hesitant.

"I promise I will make it worthwhile," I assured him.

He pulled his shorts off, handed them to me, then almost crawled between the seats and into the back.

I immediately tossed the shorts back with his flip flops, slid the driver's seat forward and leaned it's seat back up to the dash.

"Sit over here against the passenger door," I told him.

"Now lean forward and put your arms behind you."

I could see both the grin on his face and his cock swelling up. I took his shirt and tied his hands together then laced the seatbelt through and cinched it tight, pinning him tight to the seat.

As I was unbuttoning my top again I said, wanting to add just a bit to the risk factor, "Now, while the back windows are tinted dark, the front ones and windshield aren't, and I made it so the seats were not blocking us, so I don't think anyone walking by close to the van can see in, but I'm not really sure."

Zach bit his lip when hearing that and his nervousness was palpable, as people were still moving around outside going to and from their cars.

Just then the lot lights went out and the movie started. That seemed to quell some of his fear.

I sat close to him, our sides touching.

"Now you try and concentrate on the movie. I'm just gonna play with you for awhile."

I reached over and started playing with his nipples. Alternating between flicking and pinching and sucking on them.

(His nipples, like mine are super sensitive. He gets hard almost instantly and I almost instantly wet.)

In a bit, I sat back facing the screen, keeping my right hand on his nipple while I placed my left hand on mine. This went on for quite some time.

People continued to pass back and forth in front of the van. A few even walked up along side, cutting through the lanes between cars, all which resurrected Zach's fear even more.

I could see his cock bobbing up and down, wanting attention.

Into his ear I said, "Looks like someone wants me to touch them."

"Yes, please," Zach mumbled.

I slipped my left hand down to his now throbbing cock and began to run just my two fingers up and down the sides, just lightly touching it. My right hand stayed on his left nipple and I rested my head on his shoulder.

Many minutes passed as I continued to play and Zach was kept on the edge of ejaculating, his soft moans increasing. His dick was oozing.

I then took my left hand off his cock and retrieved the vibrator from my pocket. I turned it on high and with my right hand now wrapped around his dick and squeezing, I wiped up his pre-cum with it and placed it on his lips. Then I placed the vibrator directly on the tip of his cock. Right on his pee hole. His body writhed and convulsed. He fought back a scream.

I removed it and placed in on his balls, and whispered into his ears, "Are you okay Babe? I didn't want to hurt you."

"No, no. It didn't hurt. It was just so fucking intense. It's good. You don't have to stop."

"That's okay. No more of that tonight, but maybe when we're at home in bed," I said, making a mental note for the next time.

I returned to stroking him, a bit faster as I slid the vibrator back under his balls.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can for me," I asked.

Zach fully extended his left leg and placed his right leg on the seat back in front, opening himself to me.

I couldn't get the vibrator back to his asshole because I had him tied so tight to the seat, but I held it on his taint as I bent down and started sucking him.

I removed my mouth, for just a second to say, "Next time I'll tie you a bit looser so I can reach your ass. And that's right, there will be a next time," and I plunged my mouth back down around him and started stroking faster.

My lips were sliding up and down, my mouth sucking hard, my hand pumping. I love having his cock in my mouth, feeling the engorged veins with my tongue and its throbbing inside my cheeks.

Just as I sensed he was about to explode, I placed my lips tight around just the crown of his cock, sucking hard and pressing the vibrator tight against his taint.

He erupted, shooting two, three, four loads into my mouth. His body shaking. Although, I know how super sensitive men's cocks get after they cum, I just kept sucking, my lips tight, pumping him fast, wanting to drain him dry.

"Stop, stop. Please. I can't....", Zach pleaded.

I did, but not immediately. I continued for several seconds more, before taking my hands and mouth away.

Zach collapsed into the seat, panting, totally drained.

I placed the vibrator into my pocket and buttoned up my top. My dress had ridden up to my waist, so I lifted my hips and pulled it back down.

I reached out and got the Coke from the console and let Zach get a drink, just as the movie ended. I reached behind and undid his restraint, tossing his shirt into the far back with his shorts.

"You're killing me," Zach said smiling. "But it seems so one-sided. What about you?"

"I came hard earlier, remember? Besides, it's not a competition, merely an exhibition," I joked.

"But if you really do want to make it even for me, I have a request that would make me fulfilled."

Zach, assuming something sexual said, "Anything Pam. After what you just did to me."

"Okay then. To please me, and I know how much you like to please me, I want you to drive us home naked."

"You're gonna get naked with me?", Zach mistakenly hoped.

"Nope. Only you'll be naked. I'm gonna stayed dressed and just watch."

Zach just shook his head, obviously disappointed.

Warily watching for passers by, he carefully climbed back over the console. When he was halfway there, I smacked his bare ass, drawing a, "You're so bad," comment.

Fortunately for him, the cars on both sides of us had already left.

Before he could settle in the driver's seat, I opened the side door, turning on the interior lights. Zach scrambled to get seated and covered his privates with his hands. I left that door unclosed and opened wide the front passenger door as well.

"I hope no one comes walking by now," I sarcastically shouted. "What, with both these doors open and the lights on."

Apprehension returned to Zach's eyes, but no one walked by, however, my shouting may have grabbed the attention of cars further away from us, affording them a clear view.

I slid the rear door shut, climbed in and closed the other door, all the while laughing. The interior lights went out.

Zach slumped down low in his seat as he steered the van into the line of vehicles exiting the Drive-In. His eyes were bouncing back and forth from mirror to mirror, watching out for anyone that might approach us. Luckily, vehicles are required to only have their parking lights on until they reach the exit.

Although he still appeared nervous, his cock told me he was aroused.

It was about a twenty-five minute drive to Zach's house. He was ever the perfect driver, not one mile over the speed limit and using his turn signals way before required by law. It was quite amusing and oh so cute. A few cars passed us, since we were so slow, and that didn't bother Zach. But, when a semi came up on our left to pass, he was afraid someone might be in the passenger seat and be able to look down on him, but there wasn't.

We pulled up to the house just before 1:00AM. Zach had to park on the street, as I had planned.

I partially opened my door, again bringing on the interior lights, and before getting out I said, "I'll get your clothes."

I hopped out, and yes, I did close the door. I went to the back, opened the rear lift gate, grabbed Zach's clothes, left the lift gate wide open with all the interior lights on and walked up to the front porch, placing his clothes on a chair.

The WTF? look on his face was priceless.

I knew his phone was on the console, so I texted him.

Me: Aren't you going to join me and open the front door? I don't have my

keys.

Zach: You can't be serious Pam.

Me: As a heart attack. 😘

Zach: But the porch & driveway lights are on!

Me: All the better for me to see you. 👀 It's late. No one is probably up.

Along the street there were many homes with their exterior lights on and several with rooms still lit up.

Zach: You know I'll get you back for this.

Me: I sincerely hope so.🤞🏻

With all the van's interior lights on I could clearly see Zach climb over the console into the back, over the second seat and into the rear area. He kept as low as possible when he reached up, grabbed the strap on the rear hatch and pulled the lift gate shut, turning off the lights.

The next thing I saw was Zach flying out of the van, slamming the door shut behind him as he dashed up to the porch. The noise caused a dog to start barking and another porch light came on.

As I was standing directly in front of the door, Zach had to stop.

"Yes?", I quipped.

"Can you move away so I can unlock it?", he said, peering first over one shoulder then the other, quite nervously.

I just stood there, smiling sweetly.

"Please?"

"There you go," I said and moved aside.

Zach opened the storm door and, because he was so anxious, had trouble getting the key into the lock.

Finally, it went in. He thrust open the door and scrambled inside.

I picked up his clothes from the chair and slowly walked into the house, laughing the entire time.

(At home, before coming over, I had planned all the events of the evening, except for the drive home. On my way to Zach's I was listening to my favorite listener-supported radio station. They played "The Naked Ride Home" by Jackson Browne and I thought to myself, "That would be an excellent way to finish our date." If you're not familiar with that song, you should check it out.)

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers