Pam & Zach Luck of the Draw…

Story Info
During a sexy card game, Zach gets pegged.
2.4k words
4.6
12k
13

Part 30 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between the two of us progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but we did my best to make each episode stand alone.

Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Future Pam & Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Luck of the Draw...

Pam:

Zach and I have a game we play in the bedroom called "Luck of the Draw".

The game is simple. To play you'll need a deck of playing cards, a timing devise and an assortment of your favorite sex toys, including lube.

It begins with both players being naked and sitting on either the bed or the floor facing each other.

The rules are this:

The cards are completely shuffled several times.

Each player draws a card from the top of the deck.

The higher card is the winner and gets to chose from the following options:

(1) He/she can elect to do something to the other player, or,

(2) He/she can elect to have something done to them, or,

(3) He/she can elect to do something to themselves.

The act chosen last for two minutes, unless the winner has drawn an Ace, in which case the time is increased to three minutes.

In the case where matching cards are drawn, the couple will engage in 69, with the position choice going to the person who had the highest suit.

Suits are ranked in descending order as follows: Spades, Hearts, Diamonds then Clubs.

Insertion of toys or fucking is not allowed unless the winner draws a Joker. Then the time also increases to eight minutes.

Pretty simple, right? To get through the whole deck will allow 70 minutes of actual playtime. We've found it hard to make it to the end before one of us cums. It's usually the Joker draw that takes it over the edge.

One of the last times we played it went something like this:

One night, after we had had dinner and were sitting around watching TV, I said to Zach, "Are you feeling lucky tonight?"

"I'm always lucky to be around you, but do you mean lucky like in that we're having sex tonight?"

"Kind of, but what I mean is, do you want to play our game Luck of the Draw tonight?"

"Sure. We haven't played in awhile and the last time you got to cum and I didn't. I'm definitely up for a rematch," Zach said with a smirk.

"Okay. I'll get the cards and our box of toys. Why don't you get the sleeping bags and spread them out on the floor by the fireplace?"

We were naked and sitting in a kind of lotus position facing each other within minutes.

"Zach, you shuffle. I don't want to be accused of cheating."

Zach shuffled the deck like a casino dealer, except he had a slightly erect penis and a grin on his face the entire time.

I drew first, getting a 7. Zach drew and got a 9.

"Okay Pam, I'd like a handjob."

"Start the timer," and with that I took hold of his semi-erect dick and began. It didn't take long before his cock was at full attention. I slowed the pace of my stroking to make sure I'd get a turn.

The timer went off and we drew again. This time Zach drew an 5 and I got a Queen.

"I want you to play with my nipples," I said as I leaned backward, putting my hands a bit behind me.

Zach started the timer, licked his fingers, reached over and flicked my nips before he started squeezing, pinching and pulling them. I could feel them swelling and getting harder as he rolled them between his thumb and forefinger just as the timer went off.

I sat back up and drew a card. This time it was a 10. Zach drew a 6.

"Oh goody!" I mocked. "How about I get to play with my myself?"

Zach started the timer as my fingers went from my mouth to my vagina and my nipples. Wishing I had drawn an Ace, the timer went off just as I was really getting into it.

"If I win the next draw, it could be over for you buddy," I taunted. "Go ahead, your turn to draw first."

Zach drew an Ace. "Shit," I mumbled under my breath. I drew a Jack.

"Do you know what time it is Pam?"

"No Zach. What time is it?" I played along, knowing exactly what time it was.

"It's BJ time Pam," Zach commented as he spread his legs wide. I knew he wouldn't start the timer until my lips hit his cock.

I slid my legs back and resting on my forearms, took his cock in my hand and wrapped my lips around it and started licking and sucking him. Now, I could have given it only a half effort, but that wouldn't be fair. And we both in the past have always played fair. But it also wasn't my best blowjob ever effort either. I'm no fool. Besides, he seemed to be enjoying it as, he too, leaned back on his hands, giving me access to his balls as well, which I took the time to fondle as I was licking him. I was just about to suck on them when the timer went off.

Both of us sat back up and drew again. This time I got a 6.

"Damn!" I muttered.

Now it was Zach time to taunt. "Awwww. Tough luck," he said, just before he drew a 2.

That wiped that smile off his face.

"I only wish I had three minutes," is all I said as I reached for the vibrating nipple clamps and my vibrator. "Don't you dare start the time before I'm ready," I smiled as I waved my finger back and forth in his face.

I hooked up the nipple clamps and started them on a medium speed, immediately feeling my pussy getting wet.

"Okay go!" I told Zach as I placed the vibrator directly my clit.

I closed my eyes as I let the sensations run over me.

"Tell me when I have a minute left," I instructed Zach.

Seconds passed before he said, "Now!"

I turned both toys up to max. I could feel it building in me, my toes started tingling, my mouth getting dry. And just before it hit me Zach called out, "Time!"

"Dammit. So so close. You better hope you get the next one," I warned.

"Can I keep the clamps on in case I win the next draw?"

"Nope," Zach answered. "Not in the rules. And besides, if I win I may want them.

This time Zach drew a King and I a lowly 10.

"Hand me those will you?"

I gave them over to Zach.

"I'm choosing the clamps and masturbation Alex," he said as he was attaching them to himself. He turned them on, then dripped lube on his cock.

I waited on the timer until he touched himself.

As he leaned back on one arm so he could get to his balls and ass, I reminded him, "Putting a finger in your ass is considered fucking so not allowed."

He continued stroking himself.

"It's really only fucking if you put it in and pull it out, but I'll abide."

I sat back and watched his hand speed up. He then sat up and, using his other hand, started playing with his balls. I knew from watching him jerk off numerous times that he wasn't close enough. I was safe for another round.

"Time!" I shouted.

"If I get a Joker, you know I'm gonna fuck your ass," he humoressly warned me.

I knew he said that because he always cums quickly that way. In my mind I'm saying, "If I get a Joker, I'm pegging your ass buddy."

My next draw was an 8. Not looking so good. But then Zach drew an 8 as well. 69 time. Since I had a Heart and he has a. Club, I got to chose the position.

"On your back, baby," I instructed.

Zach slid down as I got up, turned around and lowered my pussy onto his mouth. I reached over and started the timer just before my lips tasted the flavored lube on the tip of his cock.

I've got to give it to Zach. He ate me like he wanted me to cum. His tongue was licking and probing as his fingers spread me wide open. He even played with my ass the whole time.

I, in turn, rewarded his effort. Still covered in lube, his cock slid so easily into and out of my mouth. I even managed to take him all the way in, my lips touching against his balls once. I played with both his balls and ass as well. I had an inkling this might end up a tie as I again felt myself getting close.

The timer went off, but neither of us heard it, as we were equally distracted. It was only when I took my mouth off of him to start licking his balls when I saw it was done.

I tapped his ass and said, "Zach. Zach. We went into overtime."

I lifted my leg over him and sat up.

"Damn. I felt you were close. I know I was," Zach remarked. "You wanna just finish it now?"

"A couple more hands,"I replied.

"Okay," Zach responded as he drew a card. It was a Queen. You could see the confidence in his face.

I reached over a drew.....a Joker. Yes!

Zach seemed happy, figuring I would choose to fuck and we'd, hopefully both get to cum. But I had other plans.

"Hmmmm. Should I pick my dildo and vibrator and fuck myself silly? I know I can make myself cum in 8 minutes, especially since you did such a great job eating me and getting me to the edge."

That confident smile he had a minute ago just disappeared from his face.

"But then you wouldn't get to cum for a second time. And I really don't want to see that happen."

I turned to our toy box and took out my vibrator and placed it in front of me. Then I turned again and brought out my harness and strap-on.

Zach's face lit up and his dick twitched. He was one happy boy.

"I'm going to use these nipple clamps, put on this harness and strap-on dildo, lube it up and fuck your ass. If that's okay with you?"

"Why would I object to that?" Zach answered.

"Only if you're a fool. Now put on the nipple clamps and turn them up".

I got into the harness and covered the dildo with lube. As soon as Zach finished applying the clamps, I poured lube into his hands.

"Zach, I want you to take my "cock" and yours and jerk them off before we start."

He took both of them in hand and rhythmically stroked them both.

After several minutes, I could see that Zach's prick was leaking pre-cum.

"Now turn around and get on your knees so I can lube you up."

Zach couldn't get into position fast enough.

I took the lube and slathered his butt hole, slipping a finger in and out to make sure he was really ready.

As I positioned myself behind him, I slap his butt and told him,

"I know it's not in the rules, but I'm gonna let you jerk off while I fuck you, but not until I say so, okay?"

Zach just nodded.

I placed the tip of my "cock" against his asshole and lightly pushed my hips forward.

"Don't forget to start the timer," Zach reminded me.

"Right," I replied, disregarding his advice entirely. I took the timer and tossed it onto the chair. I had no intention of stopping until we both came.

I grabbed his hips and pushed. The dildo easily slid it, all the way until my crotch reached his ass. Zach arched his back, taking it fully, then pushed his hips back hard, pressing the vibrator in the harness against my clit. He kept the pressure up as I began to fuck him. The vibrator was doing its intended purpose. My clit was throbbing. I started slamming that "cock" in and out of his ass. No time for going easy. I wanted to cum.

I pulled my hips hard against his ass and made rapid short thrusts, keeping the vibrator against my clit. I reached back and grabbed the other vibrator and placed it on Zach's balls. We were moving in unison, racing to reach a common goal.

"Jerk off Zach! Make yourself cum!"

He immediately reached back and started.

I forgot about his balls. I dropped that vibrator and holding his hips tight, slammed his ass with all my might. Pistoning in and out as fast and as hard as I could.

Zach screamed with pleasure as his cock unloaded a huge load of jizz on the sleeping bag beneath us.

I didn't stop. I kept fucking that ass repeatedly, until I felt it start. That wave was starting to build.

Zach was moaning, his one pleasure achieved. He was on his elbows, his head hard to the floor, taking it for me.

I gave one final push and held it, pressing my pussy tight against the vibrator until I came. It was like being washed away by a gigantic ocean wave, my energy draining from every part of my body and rushing to my crotch.

I collapsed on top of Zach as he fell to the floor, my "cock" still deep inside him.

After moments of catching our breath and with the sweat drying up between us, I managed to raise myself up, pulling my "cock" from Zach's ass. He moaned again as it completed its exit.

I just laid on my back, the dildo pointing straight up in the air.

Finally Zach said, "Tell me. Why we don't play this game more often?"

All I could mutter was, "Too much of a good thing can kill you."

renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers