Pam & Zach Pt. 01

Story Info
A lifetime of sexual shenanigans.
1.4k words
4.55
8.7k
9

Part 34 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers

All of my stories are true. You can believe that or not. I will attempt to tell them in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. Only the names have been changed. All the events actually happened.

In the Beginning....

My name is Zach. Pam and I were both in our thirties when we met at a friend-in-common's house warming party in early November. She was a tall (5'11"), thin, amateur triathlete, with long limbs and red hair that fell just above her shoulders. I'm 6'4", lanky, and stay fit by playing basketball, cycling and hitting the gym a couple of times a week.

We seemed to hit it off immediately and spent the next few hours avoiding the mingling, by sitting off to the side and telling each other about ourselves. At the end of the evening, not to be presumptuous, I gave her my phone number and said I really enjoyed the night and would love to see her again.

Pam called me about ten days later. I was thrilled to hear from her. She suggested we could meet on Saturday. There was an outdoor fitness expo at the trade center she wanted to attend. We could spend the day there, then pick up take-out and go back to her place to eat. I was on board with that.

Saturday, around noon, I drove to the trade center, parked and walked into the lobby where she was waiting for me. She had had a friend drop her off. We spent the next four hours touring the event, talking to some of the exhibitors as well as some of her competitive friends. She even stopped and tried on several outfits at a womenswear clothing booth of a brand that she has bought in the past. She looked fantastic in a pair of their cycling bib shorts.

Leaving the event, she took hold of my hand and suggested that we get some Thai food as we walked to the garage.

She lived in an old converted carriage house rental that sat at the back of a property occupied by a late 1800's Victorian home. The owners, her landlords, were friends of her parents. The next several hours were spent eating, talking, sitting close on the couch and watching Netflix. Around 9:00PM, she got up, which I took as a hint that it was time for me to leave. As I started to stand, she asked me to wait a sec, then excused herself and went back into her bedroom. I had my back to her, watching the TV, when she slid up behind me and placed her arms around my chest. I turned to see her. There she stood in a long, black, low-cut nightgown. A big smile across her face.

"Do you like?," she asked.

"How could I not?,"I replied.

The front was cut down almost to her waist. She was small breasted, (about a 34B, I would guess), but I could tell that her nipples were long and hard as they looked like they were trying to cut through the fabric. There was a long slit up the side as well that came almost up to her waist. Her nipples were now not the only thing in the room that was hard.

She leaned in, cradling my face in her hands, and kissed me. As we kissed, she lowered her hands and began unbuttoning my shirt, sliding it open and running her hands over my chest. When her fingers found my nipples she began playing with them, rubbing around and over them, fingers pinching and pulling.

I dropped my hands from her shoulders and, in turn, found where her nipples were poking through the silk gown and returned the feeling. She pushed back a bit and took my hands away.

Looking at me, she said, " Stay still, I want to undress you." I obeyed.

She pulled the shirt from my shoulders and let it drop. She unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and in one swift move, pulled them and my boxers to the floor. My erection stood at attention. She knelt, her face oh so close to my cock, and untied my shoes. She then stood back up, stepped back and admired her work. My hands went to her shoulders as I wanted to slip her gown off.

"Not yet," she said, pulling my hands away. "I'll leave you to get out of the rest and when you're done, meet me in the bedroom."

Now naked, I entered her brightly lit room. She had me sit on the side of the bed as she stood facing me a couple of feet away.

"I just want to look at you for a bit."

As she said this, eyes fixed on me, she spread her feet and slid her right hand under her gown and started fondling her left breast. Her left hand then went through the slit of the gown and she started playing with herself. After about a minute she spoke.

"Touch yourself."

My hand went to my cock and I started slowing stroking. Her eyes closed just a bit, her breathing rate increased and I saw her fingers pinch her nipple and her other hand start to rub faster. After about another minute she stopped, caught her breath, walked over to the wall and turned off the light.

Silhouetted against the light shining in from the living room, I watched as she lifted the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She climbed onto the bed and I turned and laid down beside her.

I immediately began to kiss her; gently, softly. I lowered my hand to her breast and ran my thumb across her nipple. Her left hand went back to playing with her pussy. I rubbed my cock against her thigh.

Breaking the kiss, my mouth moved to her breast, licking her nipple at first then slightly biting. Her chest rose. Lifting her hand away from her crotch I I sucked her wet fingers into my mouth as I started sliding my face down toward between her now parting legs, kissing as I went. She had a small trimmed patch of pubic hair above her clit and I nuzzled my nose there, taking in her luscious scent. My tongue found her engorged labia, I used my fingers to spread them apart and I began to slowly lick and penetrate her. Taking my time.

As I gradually increased the pace of my tongue, I glanced up and saw Pam's fingers feverishly playing with her nipples. My pace quickened and just as I slid my mouth up and sucked in her clit while plunging two fingers into her, she grasped the rails of the headboard and thrust her pussy into my face. When my tongue began flicking her clit as I sucked it, she orgasmed, squeezing her thighs hard against my face and almost raising her body off the mattress.

As I slid back up and kissed her, she started stroking me.

"I'm sorry Pam, I wasn't expecting....I didn't bring any condoms".

"Not a problem...I'm on the pill".

And with that said, she guided my cock into her and wrapped her legs around mine.

I raised up and started to fuck her. Slow and rhythmically.

She grabbed my nipples and began to pull and twist them.

"If you keep that up I'm not gonna last".

"We'll I'm not gonna stop," she smirked.

Fighting the inevitable, I thrust harder and faster. She responded by lifting her ass to meet every push.

I exploded, spurting 2, 3, 4 times, arching my back to get as deep into her pussy as I could. The sound of her stifled scream was drowned out by my guttural moan.

I lowered myself onto my elbows, not wanting to crush her beneath me. Pam wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down on top of her, my cock still buried inside. No words were said as we just held each other, attempting to get our breaths in synch.

After several minutes, she squeezed me and whispered in my ear, "Thanks." And with that she rolled over on her side, her back towards me, curled up into a semi- fetal position and started to drift off. I stayed next to her until I was sure she was asleep, then got up, covered her with the sheet, and slipped out of the room, closing the door behind me.

After getting dressed, I found pen and paper and wrote her the following note:

Pam, I had the most fantastic day with you. Thanks. Since you didn't specifically ask me to stay the night, I didn't want to make a wrong assumption and screw things up. Call me. Zach

And with that I turned off the lights and slipped quietly out the front door.

renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers