Pam & Zach Pt. 05

Story Info
Commandos celebrate Thanksgiving too…
2.1k words
4.64
4.6k
4

Part 38 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
114 Followers

All of my stories are true. You can believe that or not. I will attempt to tell them in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I will do my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually happened.

Thanksgiving commandos...

When I awoke, around 9:30, I was alone. I threw on my boxers, a pair of sweatpants and a T shirt and headed downstairs. It was already a hive of activity. Pam was there, looking oh so cute, in her PJs, rolling out dough, using one of those tapered rollers without handles, her mom was preparing the turkey, Pat was prepping vegetables and her brothers were adding leaves to extend the table, all with the radio playing. They even had a fire going in the fireplace.

Pam saw me at the bottom of the stairs, "Morning Babe."

"Good morning everyone." Then I noticed that the Will and Pat's daughters were not there.

"Where are the girls?"

Pat replied, "Homecoming parade, then the football game and later a school dance. Oh, and dinner's going to be around 4:00."

Pam was standing at the island with her back toward the sink counter. As I snuck behind her to get a drink of water, she turned, placed the rolling pin near her crotch and began stroking it with her flour covered hands. Giggling, she quickly turned back around and continued rolling out the dough. I just rolled my eyes.

"What can I help with?"

"Here you go, I've got you all set up next to me. Start peeling the potatoes."

I grabbed the peeler and commenced.

A couple of minutes later, Pam reaches behind me with her left hand, starts to slide it down the back of my pants, feels my boxers, gives a little bottom-lip pout and yanks up on my shorts, as if to give me a wedgie. Startled, I drop a potato on the floor. As I go down to pick it up, Pam bends down with me.

"Listen buddy," she laughingly says. "I'm going commando under these PJs for you. Get you ass upstairs and lose those shorts." She then pops back up and starts cutting out biscuits while singing along with the radio.

I get up, excuse myself saying I need the restroom, and go upstairs to the bedroom, take off the boxers and head back down.

Pam is now cubing the stale bread and dicing onions and garlic for the stuffing. I resume my potato peeling position.

After a minute, Pam's hand reaches back, slides down my pants and squeezes my now bare ass cheek. Retrieving her hand, she asks, "Now isn't that better?"

"Much better."

Finishing our prep work, her mom announces that the biscuits are done. We each grab a plate, a couple of biscuits, a knife and glass of OJ and go out to the dining table, which, by now, was all set up with butter, honey three kinds of jam for our biscuits and for dinner including table cloth, candles, silverware and a centerpiece.

We sat facing the kitchen so that Pam could continue to be engaged with her Mom and Pat. As I'm looking at the fireplace, I feel Pam's hand go inside my pants. She squeezes my balls and her fingers slide up and down the sides of my dick a couple times, then it is gone. She's smirking. I start to put my hand on her thigh, but she lifts in up and puts in back on the table. All this while her eyes never left the kitchen.

A few minutes later, I see her hand again disappear. I anxiously await the next playful assault on my junk, but nothing happens. She then brings her hand up, places her finger under my nose, I can immediately identify where it's been and slides it in my mouth. I suck it clean.

"I like being a commando," she smirks.

"And so do I."

Pam's mom calls out from the kitchen, "How are those biscuits?"

"Finger licking good Mrs, Williams," I reply.

Pam nearly chokes trying to hold back her laugh. Just as we finish, her brothers walk in carrying four extra chairs from the garage.

We kill the rest of the next few hours cleaning up around the house.

Around 1:00, Pam says she going to go for a short run.

"Shoot babe, I didn't know. I didn't bring any running gear."

"That's okay. I just want to burn off some energy and fire up my appetite. But, if you want, Will has a bike in the garage you could use to ride along with me. It might be a tad small for you, but I'll just be jogging and I'm only gonna do about 5 miles."

"Sounds good."

We go upstairs, change clothes, I grab the bike from the garage and we're out the door 15 minutes later.

On the out leg, I drop behind her a couple times, just so I can look at her ass in those running tights. She tells me that all her family likes me and thinks we make a "cute" couple. She asks me my impressions of each of her family members, which I give reluctantly but honestly. She sort of agrees with me on most of them. Different perspectives I guess.

On the return leg, she says, "You didn't cum last night. Sorry I fell asleep."

"I didn't need to cum, and please don't apologize. Last night was for you. Besides, after the draining you gave me by the rock, it wasn't an issue. My erection faded fast."

A little later she says,"Well, unfortunately we won't be fucking tonight."

"I understand."

When we get in sight of the house she looks over at me, smiles and states,"We won't be fucking because that would be too noisy. Tonight I want to make love to you." She then sprints off toward the house and I arrive a few seconds after she does.

Going back in, we grab a drink and some snacks and sit down with the others to watch some football. Around 2:30, Pam nudges me and tells me she's going up to get a shower.

"Can I come watch?"

"Not today. I'll call down to you when I'm done so you can come up and take one."

Twenty minutes later I hear, "Zach, I'm all finished. The bathroom's yours!"

When I get to the top of the stairs, she's standing there with her towel wrapped around her. She hands me my towel, her razor and shaving gel.

"It's easier if you do it everyday." And with that said she walks off to our room.

When I finish my shower and "shave", I can hear Pam's voice already downstairs. In our room, I finish drying, grab my shorts out of habit and start to get dressed. I stop. Take my shorts off and toss them back into my bag. I wonder if Pam is still commando. I put on my jeans, a knit golf shirt and a pair of slip-on sneakers and head down. Pam is rocking an above the knee length denim dress and sandals.

It's just about 4:00 when the girls walk in all excited about the game and giddy about the dance that night. We all sit down and enjoy a typical Thanksgiving feast. I tried not to stuff myself, as to avoid that unbuckle your belt (which I neglected to put on), and unbutton your top button after Thanksgiving dinner ritual.

After dinner, small talk and dessert, and after cleaning up the kitchen, we all head back to the family room to watch a movie. The girls leave around 8:30 for the dance. Pam's mom retires upstairs around 9:00 and when the movie ends at 10:00, we head upstairs as well. Will, Pat and Divorced Ken stay up to wait for the girls.

As I'm sitting on the bed, pulling off my shoes, Pam unbuttons and takes off her dress, and as I had hoped, she is completely naked.

"I wasn't sure if you went through with it or not?" I quipped.

"Oh, I 100% did and I knew it was a 100% sure bet that you would too. We have to go commando more often."

I stand and drop my jeans. Pam walks over and pulls down the sheet, turns on the nightlight then crosses the room to turn off the bedroom light. I think to myself, here's someone who up till just yesterday was slightly embarrassed to have me see her breasts, and now she can nonchalantly sashay nude without giving it a second thought.

Standing at the foot of the bed, I lean in, pull her close and kiss her softly.

She leans back a bit and asks, "How do you feel about mutual masturbation and have you ever done it?"

"You mean where, for example, we sit on the bed and I jerk-off while you play with yourself until we both cum? If so, I'd enjoy that and yes I have done it."

"How about if it was where I stroke your cock while you play with my pussy?"

"We'll, that I haven't done yet, but I'd be in favor of it if it's what you want to do?"

I turn to get in bed and she stops me.

"I want us to do it standing here facing each other. Not to make each other cum. Just for fore play."

I position myself in front of her. She takes a step back, spreads her feet a bit wider and seductively says,

"I want us to be able to see each other."

And with that she places her right hand on my shoulder and her left hand starts slowly stroking my cock. I place one hand on her shoulder and then wet my fingers in my mouth and place them between the already moist folds of her pussy and begin sliding up and down.

"As you can feel, I'm already excited. I want to get you to the point where the tip of your cock gets slippery from pre-cum."

On every other stroke, Pam takes her thumb and rubs it across the top of my cock. I gently slide my fingers into her, matching her rhythm.

Pam leans in and whispers, " I love how wet I can get you. I love how hard I can make you."

Minutes pass. I begin to leak, profusely. Her thumb speeds up, spreading it over and around the rim of the crown of my penis. My knees slightly buckle. When she finally lifts her hand I do the same. She smiles, then rubs her wet thumb over my lips then kisses me.

We turn towards the bed and I wait for her to slide in, but again she stops, takes my hand and says, "You get in first. Tonight I want to be on top."

I lay on my back and she kneels and straddles my thighs. She lowers herself till her wet folds touch my cock. She places her hands on my chest and begins to slide back and forth, all the time looking into my eyes. Taking her time, as if she's painting my cock with her juices.

Pam straightens up, lifts her pelvis, reaches under and guides me into her, then lowers herself all the way down. Her hands move to my thighs. Her eyes close. The only motion is from her vaginal muscles repeatedly squeezing me. I go to reach for her nipples, but she stops me.

"Not tonight."

She puts her hands on my abdomen and begins to raise and lower her pelvis. Slow at first, then accelerating. In doesn't take long before her downward pushes become forceful. I can hear her wetness with every stroke. Again, and again and again. We're both breathing hard. We're both sweating. Then she slows.

Pam slides her torso forward, my cock still inside her. Her hands take mine and hold them above my head, her nipples hard against me. She begins rocking back and forth. Her nipples like nails scratching my chest. I begin lifting my hips to meet her thrust. We increase the pace.

She starts kissing me. I can feel my cock throb, my balls tighten. I sense she feels it too. Pam lets go of my hands, leans back and begins pounding and squeezing me with her pussy. And I explode. She reacts as if she can feel my cum hitting inside her. She cums, rubbing her clit against my body, over and over. She shutters and collapses onto me. I wrap my arms around her, holding her tight until the spasms stop.

Pam slides off of me and tucks herself against my body.

It was too soon to say it then, but I'd of wish she knew that I was beginning to fall in love with her.

renyzanc
renyzanc
114 Followers