Pam & Zach Pt. 06

Story Info
Automobile Audible Eroticism or Pam & Zach talk sex.
1.9k words
4.55
3.8k
2
0

Part 39 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
114 Followers

All of my stories are true. You can believe that or not. I will attempt to tell them in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I will do my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually happened.

There's no actual sex in this one, just a great deal of sexual conversation.

Automobile audible eroticism...

We wanted to leave Pam's brother's early, to avoid the Black Friday traffic. All the snow was gone, but today was still cold, even though the sun was finally out.

As I was loading our bags into the car, Pam ran back into the house, as if she had forgotten something. Moments later, as I was turning on the defroster and the heated seats, she climbs into the passenger seat.

"Did you forget something?", I asked.

"As a matter of fact I did."

She then reaches into her jacket pocket, pulls out and then holds up for me to see, a pair of light blue panties. She turns and tosses them into the back seat, then buckles her seatbelt.

She grins and says, "I just thought I'd give you something to think about for the next four hours."

For most of the first half hour we talked about her family dynamics that were on display, both good and bad. We laughed at some of what we got away with as well.

Pam turned sideways in her seat toward me and asked, "Do you find it interesting that as relatively simple as sex is, that there are so many different ways people do it?"

"Do you mean, like, different positions or do you mean, like, two people doing the same thing but in different ways?"

"Same thing in different ways."

"I guess people do things differently because, well, first, each person is unique and secondly, how one gives pleasure, I think, is a personal response as to how they, themselves, enjoy getting pleased."

"Hmmmm?""

"Okay. Here's an example. I once was involved with two girls, one right after the other. The first one wasn't crazy about giving head, so she would only let her mouth touch my dick when it was fully erect and she would never let me cum in her mouth. The second girl loved giving head so much that she would take my flaccid dick in her mouth and keep it there as it grew to its, what I would say, modest length. She said she liked to feel it growing, like a testament to her skills. I'm not saying, however, that she wouldn't suck it if she came upon it already hard. She just loved blowjobs and always let me cum in her mouth."

Pam rolled her eyes, then said,"First of all, now you're just begging for a compliment. Your dick is a fine size. Maybe just a tiny bit above average, as if you'll ever admit that you've measured it. Secondly, I hadn't thought of that second technique. I might just give that a try sometime, but, so far I've yet to see your prick not at least semi-hard when I'm around you."

"Now who's the one begging for compliments?"

That made her laugh.

"But I can relate. You'd be surprised how many different techniques guys have used when going down on me. A couple were alright, but most felt like they learned it watching Porky's movies. And that's not including a couple who flat out refused. Those two never had a second chance. I dumped their asses."

That made me laugh.

Minutes later, Pam turned again and asked, "Can we go to your place rather than mine? I haven't seen it yet. And we've got my toiletries and clothes with us."

"Sure, but I want to warn you I'm in the middle of some remodeling."

"Do I have to use an outhouse?"

"Is that a deal breaker? Just kidding. I redid the bath a couple of years ago. I'm in the midst of redoing the kitchen."

"What type of house is it."

"It's sort of a small, poorly executed mid-century modern built in the early 60's. I inherited it five years ago when my Dad passed. My mom had died a few years before that, breast cancer. I also got this car, my Dad's and my Mom's minivan."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"Thanks. I didn't keep the house for sentimental reasons though. I really kept it because it's paid for."

"We'll, I'd really like to see it."

Then Pam asks, not turning to face me this time, "How do you feel about toys?"

"We'll, if you mean toys like jet skis, ATVs, sports cars, boats, etc., I'm not really into them, although I do have a motorcycle."

"Really? Let me guess what kind. Having two brothers, I know a little bit about them. I can't picture you on a crotch rocket or a Harley. I'm guessing something maybe vintage. But what kind? Is it street or dirt?"

"Street."

"Hmmm. I'm gonna say an older Honda CB750."

"You got the vintage part right. It's a 2000 BMW F650. I used to ride a lot more, but with the increasing number of cars and distracted drivers, I'm reluctant to take it out as often."

"Would you take me for a ride?"

Forgoing the obvious double entendre, "Absolutely. When the weather warms up I'll get it tuned up. I'd love too,"

"Awesome! But when I asked you about toys, I meant sexual toys. I have some and was wondering how you felt about them?"

Hard to believe, but my interest in Pam just peaked to a whole new level.

"You have some? What kind?"

"Well, I have the obligatory vibrator. It's about 8 inches long and has 10 different modes. I also have a new dildo."

"Realistic kind?"

"Yep. Flesh colored too. Those other type look like mutant eggplants."

That made me laugh.

"It's about 8 inches long, although only 6 inches is insertable. It's also not too thick. The last two inches is the suction cup or harness base. No vibration though. Then there's a strap-on harness somewhere. I haven't had a use for that in awhile. I got the type of dildo that I did, just in case I ever have a need for the harness again."

"And why, exactly did you have a strap-on in the first place. Details please." My dick was getting hard, but it was twisted in my pants.

"My last year at Community College, our women's cross country team was going to the Nationals. It was only Division III, but still the Nationals. We traveled a lot and I became pretty close with one of the other girls. I was a virgin up until then. I know it sounds like a cliche, but I was just experimenting. We were together for the summer after graduation, but then I called it off. Girls can be just so much hard work. Myself excluded of course."

"Of course"

"About two years later, I had already had sex with a few guys by then, but I hooked up with another girl on a bachelorette weekend. That was no better. By then I knew I was more into cocks than clits. But you avoided my question. How do you feel about them?"

"I'm into sex toys. I even have a couple myself."

"Oh do please tell me more," Pam quipped, holding her chin in her hands.

"We'll, okay. I have a remote control 8 speed vibrating cock ring. And I also have a Fleshlight."

"I love when guys use cock rings, but the Fleshlight, I've seen pictures and videos of that, but never one up close. Is it a pussy or an ass?

"It's a pussy."

"And does it actually feel real?"

"I'll tell you. It can feel very realistic and I like how you can adjust the suction, but having to hold on to it sort of puts a damper on the imagination. I've seen videos where guys put them between their mattress and box spring then use it like your doing doggy style. But with my height and my bed, it doesn't line up right. Believe me I've tried."

"Oh, the image of you trying that is burned into my brain right now. I'd love to hold it for you or maybe even put it between my legs sometime, if you'd like to try it that way? Since I first met you, I've been thinking about looking into toys for couples. Is that something we could do together?"

I couldn't believe my luck. Pam is a constant fountain of delightful surprises.

"Sure," I replied. "Since our ride has turned into a sex seminar, can I ask you something that's been on my mind since Wednesday night?"

"I would have thought that after talking the way we have been for the last couple of hours, you'd know that no topic or question is off the table."

"You said you learned your ball shaving technique by watching porn."

"Yes I did."

"Do you watch much porn?"

"In the past I used to watch it a bit more. I'd turn it on and get my toys out when I was horny. But I enjoy vintage porn over what is out there today. I don't mean vintage like the hairy bushes and ridiculous mustaches of the 70's. More like the 90's style where there were more natural tits and cocks. Today it's all too violent and abusive. Ass reaming, DB, gang bangs and making women deep throat and gag. Add to that the totally unrealistic humongous tits and viagra fueled never-soft cocks and it ends up looking like cheap sci-if with really terrible CGI. How about you?"

"Oh, I agree. It's so bad that I now find myself looking for amateur porn videos. When I'd get horny, before meeting you I mean, I'd get my toys and try to see how long I could hold off before I came."

Pam asked, "Have you ever been to a porn theatre? Not the glory hole type, but an actual movie theatre. I don't think there's too many around anymore."

"No I haven't, but I wouldn't mind going with you if we can still find one."

Just then I checked and saw that my gas gauge was almost on empty. There was a Wawa just ahead so I pulled up to the pumps.

"I'll fill it up 'cause we've got another hour to go. I could use a snack and some water."

"I'll grab some," Pam yelled back as she headed for the store.

I was in the car waiting when Pam opened the passenger door and climbed in.

"Sorry I took so long, had to use the toilet. Let me show you what I got."

Pam took out two bottles of water, a bag of pretzels and two chocolate chip cookies. Then she reached in and pulled out three individual condoms.

"Condoms? Do you have something in mind for them?" My mind went right to anal.

"Yeah. Do you believe they were right there next to the register? I once saw a porn film where a girl put one on a guy using just her mouth. I thought I'd like to try that."

"I think I'd like that."

"I bet you will."

renyzanc
renyzanc
114 Followers