Pam & Zach Pt. 04

Story Info
Pam receives her payback…
924 words
4.68
5.1k
1
0

Part 37 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
114 Followers

All of my stories are true. You can believe that or not. I will attempt to tell them in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I will do my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually happened.

Sometimes paybacks aren't a Bitch....

Pam, after watching me trying to gracefully speak-walk naked down the hall from the bathroom with my dick flopping back and forth, finally stopped laughing. She came close to me, still with a gleam in her eyes, reached down with both hands and began fondling my cock and balls.

"I remember earlier, right before he came in my mouth, some guy promising me a payback. Admittedly, while I think it was you, I wasn't exactly looking at his face at that time so I'll have to check and see if your erect cock looks familiar."

With that, she bent down, lifted my erection, and after giving it a thorough examination, sucked on just the tip and then proclaimed, "Yep, I think you're that guy."

Pam turned, walked over to the bed, pulled down the sheets and slid in. I turned out the overhead light, leaving only the small nightlight next to the bed on, and slid in beside her.

We kissed tenderly for a short while. Then our tongues begin to duel, our hands start to roam and we start rubbing our bodies against each other. Although it had been a long day, I could sense the tension still in her body, anticipating the payback she so richly deserves. My hand sets about to teasing her one breast, just like she showed me. My mouth slides down to suck on the other one. I dawdle, slowly licking and sucking, taking my time, soon getting her to that shivering/head-twisting point she so loves. All the time rubbing my thigh against her crotch.

I stop, get up on my knees and straddle her waist, both hands now playing with her nipples.

"Have you ever been edged?," I ask.

Now, with that look in her eyes that I've seen once that switch inside her is turned on, "Not by someone else," she replies.

I slide my body down, still holding on to her nipples. She opens her legs wide. My lips and tongue find her already wet pussy. I begin licking and fucking her with my tongue. Moving my mouth so my tongue can lap her entire length. Bottom to top. Top to bottom. Stopping only to slide it deep inside her then starting over again. And again. And again.

She starts squeezing my face between her thighs. Rocking her hips. Lifting her ass.

I stop again. I raise myself up and slide my tongue from her clit to her tits. I hold myself off her, letting her calm before I start again. I rub my cock between her swollen lips. And then I start it all over.

Eating her pussy, sucking her clit. I slide two fingers inside her as my tongue lashes her slit. I slowly finger fuck her.

Her hands go right to her nipples. Pinching, squeezing, pulling. She moans softly. I intensify my actions. Speed up my tongue. Speed up my fingers. Her moans become louder, her breathing faster. When she raises her hips I slide my hands under her ass and lift it off the bed, pressing her pussy hard into my face.

Again her thighs tighten. She starts pushing her cunt into my face. I slow down and again lick her from pussy to tits.

Her breathing is labored and this time it takes longer to settle down.

She looks at me, shaking her head, and all she can say is, "You're so bad."

I smile and reply, "You're about to see just how really bad I can be."

And I begin again. Licking and sucking her pussy. Starting fast this time. I remove my fingers from her sodden snatch. My forefinger finds her ass, pressing gently, circling. My thumb slips inside her pussy. I look up at her, smile and say,

"Don't worry...I'm not gonna put it inside you....tonight."

She snarls back, "That doesn't worry me one bit."

I almost cum hearing that.

Do I dare?

My lips suck in her clit as my tongue licks it furiously. My finger circles her ass. My thumb plunges in and out.

She's writhing, moaning, fucking my face.

Do I dare?

"Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

I dare.

As I suck harder on her clit I push my finger into her ass and she explodes.

Her thighs are crushing my head. She locks her feet together and squeezes even harder. She pushes my head down into her. I can barely breathe. She bites her arm to stifle the scream.

Then it all starts to calm down. Her breathing lessens. The pressure from her thighs eases. Her feet uncross. She releases me from the headlock. Both of us are sweating, panting. I remove my fingers and roll over onto my back next to her. Fingers touching, both of us are now just staring at the ceiling, attempting to get our breathing in synch.

"I lied," I offer meekly.

"Who cares?"

"I'm sorry."

"Ohhh....No you don't. Don't you ever apologize for that."

"Are we at least even then?," I ask.

"Hell no. You just took everything to another level and next time it's my turn to payback."

renyzanc
renyzanc
114 Followers