Pam & Zach Two Short Stories

Story Info
Shed Shopping Sex & Pool Time Pleasure.
2.6k words
4.67
3.4k
4

Part 41 of the 42 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Just two short stories, neither long enough to be a separate tale, but events we wanted to relate to you.

(1) Sunday, Sweaty Sunday...

We had wanted to get a new utility shed for the back yard, so one summer Sunday after breakfast, we started our search. I could easily have built one, but because I work on houses all week, Pam suggested I shound treat myself and get one either prebuilt or a prefab kit.

The first place we stopped was at a nearby Amish market where they had at least twenty-five different style samples already constructed. They ranged from a tiny garden tool type shed to ones big enough that you could convert to living quarters or a garage.

Walking the lot, although they were very nicely done, we soon determined that one the size I wanted was just a bit beyond our budget.

The next stop was at a Lowes Home Center. We were disappointed in the small selection they offered. They only had prefab kits, and while there were samples erected at a spot on the parking lot near the store, most were locked preventing us from seeing the interiors.

"Zach, I'm pretty hot and thirsty and you can see how sweaty I am. Just look."

I could see beads of sweat on her arms and forehead and rivulets running down Pam's neck, trickling over her upper chest and under her tank top. She had her hair pinned up off her neck, yet still the ends were dripping.

Even with all that going on, I still found her sexy. Maybe it was the way the sweat was giving her tank top an almost a wet T shirt look. If you looked hard enough you could just start to see the darkness of her nipples.

"Can we stop and get something to cool us down?"

"Sure Hon. I believe there's an ice cream stand down a bit on the other side of the road. Let's get you cooled off."

Needless to say, on a day like it was, there was quite a line. Standing so close to cool relief, yet having to wait so long unshaded, was disheartening. Finally, our turn came at the window. We ordered. Pam got a extra large creamsicle soft serve and I got a milkshake, along with two glasses of ice water. We found a seat in the adjacent covered patio, as close to the barely effective air conditioning unit as we could.

Call me crazy, but I found watching Pam's tongue lap at the rapidly melting ice cream, licking around the edge to keep it from running down onto her hand, quite arousing. Add to this the effect that the little breeze we got from the A/C was perking up Pam's nipples.

"I must say. Seeing you there, in all your natural form, enjoying that treat, has got me a bit excited."

"Your nuts!" she replied. "Right now I'm quite the sight I'm sure."

Just then, a blob of soft serve dropped off the cone and landed on the front of her shirt. Pam swooped it up with her finger and quickly putting it to her mouth, licked and sucked it sensually as she stared at me, smiling with her eyes.

"How that's? Did that make you hard?" she joked.

It kinda did.

Washing the ice cream down with the ice water finally got us cooled.

"How much longer? Pam asked.

"Just one more place. Home Depot down the road."

At Home Depot, the sheds, like at Lowes, were all assembled samples of prefab kits. But they had many more styles displayed. They were located at the far end of the parking lot.

If you've never been to a big home center store in the summer, let me describe the situation.

They have massive amounts of bagged garden mulch on pallets that are stacked so high and in such a way that creates a sort of drive through valley. You pay the cashier at the front, then get in your vehicle and get in the line that winds around the parking lot and through the valley of mulch pallets until you reach the front. There, you present your receipt, open your trunk or tailgate and a team of employees will load your purchase for you.

The shed display was at the very end of the lot, next to the final turn of the mulch valley.

We parked as near as we could, avoiding blocking the line of vehicles waiting for their mulch.

Walking up, we found all were unlocked.

"This is better. Now we can see the insides," Pam exclaimed.

I saw one that looked like the right size, design and price.

"Here Pam. Let's check this one out."

I opened the door and you could feel the pent up heat rush out.

"It's really hot inside. Are you sure you want to go in?" I asked Pam.

"Hell yeah. I'm already soaked. What's the difference?"

As she scurried in, slipping in front of me, I gave her backside a not so subtle grab.

The shed had a dual door with three small windows across the top. There was also a window on the front wall, a vaulted ceiling height of about ten feet, studded walls and a plywood floor.

Taking advantage of the situation, I took Pam's hand and spun her around to face me. I started kissing her, my hands on her ass and tits.

Surprisingly, she did not resist. Pam must have sensed my intentions. She then leaned back, reached down and began rubbing my erection through my pants.

"So, me dripping wet in a dark shed with loads of people in cars nearby. Is that your idea of a great place to get frisky?"

I could see in her eyes that it excited her too.

"It is today," I answered.

"So do it then. I double dog dare you," she replied.

I didn't hesitate.

I grasped the bottom front of her tank top and lifted it over her head, leaving it wrapped behind her neck and around her arms. As my mouth found her nipples, my hands were busy unbuttoning her shorts. They dropped to her ankles. My fingertips found the sweat soaked panties clinging to her hips and yanked them to her knees.

Pam was laughing, enjoying the whole ordeal.

I went to kiss her, but she dropped to one knee and started undoing my shorts, tearing at the button and yanking the zipper down. Once free, they and my boxers were pulled to the floor, my now erect clock popping out. Pam's lips found it as she placed her hands on my ass and began to fuck her face.

One, two, three, four, five, six times she slid me deep into and out of her mouth before standing up, her hand now stroking my cock. She locked eyes with me and a big grin filled her face.

"I'm gonna turn around and bend over with my hands on the wall and you better be ready to be inside me when I do."

I was shocked at the turn of events. I thought this had been my idea. Not that I'm complaining.

Pam did exactly what she said she would. I rushed up behind her, took my cock in hand and guided into her swollen pussy.

"How are you so wet?" I asked as I began fucking her.

Pam turned her head back to me, saying,

"I almost attacked you at the Amish place, but there wasn't anyone else around to make it thrilling. Now fuck me hard!"

I did just that.

My hips thrust forward, hard and fast as Pam met every push from me with one of her own. Out of the corner of my eye through the window, I could see people in cars creeping by, awaiting their turn to get mulch, oblivious to the hedonism taking place inside the shed. The smell of sex outdone by the sound of balls, hips and ass slapping together.

Less than a minute later, I was done. My cock spewing hot streams of cum deep into Pam. I held my crotch tight to her backside until the pulsing subsided.

We were both spent and sweating profusely.

Pam started laughing again.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"That's the first time ever that I wanted you finish quickly," she confessed.

"I thought I was gonna pass out from heat stroke."

Now I was laughing as well.

"Pull out! Please," Pam quipped, still laughing.

I did.

Pam stepped out of her shorts and pulled her panties completely off, using them to wipe between her thighs, soaking up the cum that was trickling out of her. She tossed them into a corner.

"Wait till someone discovers these, huh?"

Pam put her shorts on and pulled her tank top back over her head.

I pulled mine back up. We both stood there looking like a pair of silly drown rats with shit-ass grins on our faces, our hair dripping wet and our clothes thoroughly soaked.

We walked back to our car, laughing at the strange looks we were getting from the occupants of the vehicles still in the mulch line. We got in, turned the A/C on high and headed home.

(2) Pussy Pulsing Pleasure...

Our neighbors on one side have lived there for years and were friends of my parents. About ten years ago they had a small free form black bottom pond-like in-ground pool installed, surrounded by a six foot high (code required) cedar privacy fence. Around the pool they planted shrubbery on two sides, adding to the pond effect. One of the other sides had two eight foot long cedar benches on a cedar deck. The other side, along the back wall of the house, was covered in cedar planks, giving it a boardwalk look.

There were two gates. One by the back door and sidewalk and the other by the driveway and garage.

The pool was not deep, just a bit over 5 1/2'. It had a built-in seat on one side, that made it easy to get in and out, since there were no steps. Because it was too small to swim laps, the owners installed two swim jets on the wall over the seat. Swim jets are high pressure return lines, that when turned on, allowed a person to actually swim in place, think of it as a swimming treadmill.

The neighbors were going away for a week and asked if we could watch the house for them and also tend to the pool, i.e. scooping out leaves and checking the chemicals, etc. We, of course, agreed. That's just what good neighbors do.

Late one warm, sticky night that week, Pam was feeling frisky.

"Zach, whatta say we go skinny dipping next door?"

"I'm down for that. Grab something to drink and I'll get our towels."

I was waiting by the back door when Pam, completely naked holding two bottles of water, came around the corner from the kitchen.

"I said skinny dipping. Why are your clothes still on?"

"I thought we were going to strip when we got into the pool area."

"Nope. We're gonna leave here naked."

"Pam. They have motion sensor lights in their driveway." (We would have to cross both ours and theirs to get to the gate for the pool.)

"I know, so what? Get naked."

As I stripped, Pam took the towels so I couldn't cover myself. Seeing my dick getting hard as we stepped out the door, Pam said,

"You always protest, but your dick tells no lies. I know you really do enjoy the possibility of being seen naked."

When the lights came on, Pam took my hand so I couldn't dash to the gate. She deliberately slowed her pace to further make me squirm.

Finally at the gate, I realized I had forgotten the key for the lock.

"Damn it. I forgot the keys. I'll run back and get them."

"No you won't. I'll get 'em," Pam stated. "You stay here."

I gave her my most pathetic look, to no avail.

Pam handed me the bottles, but kept the towels, turned and walked ever so slowly to our back door. I just stood there with the bottles in hand trying to cover my crotch.

Pam knew where the keys were, but for some reason, it took her almost 10 minutes to finally return. Of course she had a huge grin on her face.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yep. Sure did. I was just watching you for the last five minutes, seeing what you'd do."

Pam unlocked the gate and we finally got out of the glare of the driveway lights.

With the overhanging trees, the pool was almost shrouded in darkness, the only partial light coming from a nearby street lamp. I was comfortable with that. Pam, of course, was not.

"I'm gonna turn on the pool light," Pam stated, as she took the keys to get into the garage where the light switch was located.

That light was located in the pool, and when on, cast a shimmering glow across the entire bottom. Sort of like what you see in movies.

We drifted around on foam rafts for awhile, taking in the sounds of the night, both natural and those emanating from the street. The sky was cloudless, affording us a great starlit canopy. The air was humid, but a slight breeze kept us cool.

"Can you turn on the swim jets so I can see how they work?" Pam asked.

"Sure." I got out and went into the garage to do so. I threw the switch and could hear the pumps wind up and the turbulence created by the jets in the pool.

Pam was sitting on the seat, letting the jets pulsate against her back.

"Oh...this...feels...nice," Pam uttered, letting the word 'nice' drag out slowly.

She scooched over and I joined her, each of us sitting directly in front of a jet.

Suddenly, Pam exclaimed,

"Oh, I have an idea."

She slid off the seat and grabbed a foam raft. Climbing on board, she laid on her back, her butt on the edge with her legs hanging off.

"Help me out here. Push me up to the jet."

I slid of the seat, knowing exactly what she wanted to do. I took my position at the end of the raft behind her head and pushed the raft until her pussy was right at the pulsing jet, her feet on the coping edge, her legs spread wide open.

"Just hold me here."

I complied, watching her fingers spread her labia open, allowing the jet stream to pulse her pussy.

"This is soooo much better than our handheld shower," Pam gleefully moaned.

I pushed the excess raft down until my chest was against Pam's head. I reached forward and found her nipples, twisting and flicking them. Pam writhed with pleasure, her eyes closed, her fingers rubbing her clit.

We both kept our fingers busy. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Pam opened her eyes, smiled, then closed them again, returning to her fantasy.

Minutes later, Pam's one hand was clasping the edge of the raft. Her faced scrunched, her eyes tight, her mouth open letting out a silent scream. I placed my hands on her shoulders, keeping her in place as her orgasm took hold.

It was long and intense. When her knees finally came together and her palm pressed tight against her pussy, I knew it was over.

Pam placed her feet on the pool's edge and pushed back, I moved out of the way, letting the raft cruise to the opposite side of the pool.

"God! That was great. And so different. Wow!"

"They won't be home for three more days," I added.

I knew the next question was coming.

"Can we get a pool?"

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers