Pam Earns Time Off in Shocking Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael..." Pam said.

"Yes?"

"I want you to fuck me." she replied, her voice full of lustful excitement.

"Your wish is my command."

With that he guided her to the table and placed her on her back on top of it. Pam used her hands to hold up her legs as Michael prepared to penetrate her and she looked down at him anticipating the thrill of what was about to happen.

"First things first." said Michael. Then he bent down and began to lick Pam's dripping pussy slit. Pam closed her eyes and gasped in pleasure as he began to run his tongue across her clitoris. He reached up and started fondling her big soft tits as he continued licking and tasting her beautifully smooth pussy.

"Yes!" Pam shouted. "Oh, yes! Oh, that feels good! Ohhh!"

As Michael continued squeezing her tits for a moment he stood up and then placed one hand under her ample ass cheek and one pushing down his still very stiff cock as he guided the swollen head of his cock into her waiting pussy. He was dripping with pre-cum from all the fun they had been having already. This was a moment he had only ever fantasized about in the past and now he was living it. Pam looked down at his shaft as pre-cum dropped from the slit on the head of his cock as he prepared to shove himself inside her beautiful pussy.

Pam had never been so horny in her life. She couldn't believe she was letting, let alone encouraging, Michael to fuck her, but then again she had no idea he had such a desirable cock.

She put her hands behind her knees again and held her legs up and out of the way for Michael to put himself inside her. She watched intently as he pointed the tip of his cock directly at her pussy and very slowly slid it inside her lips. She could feel the ridge around the head of his shaft as it gently bumped and slid its way inside her slippery pussy. He continued sliding himself inside her, deeper into her tight vagina until his cock was completely buried. Pam gasped as he finished shoving his huge member into her. His cock was so wide and made such a tight fit that it felt like her first time all over.

Michael gently slid back, just enough for the head of his cock to be inside her pussy lips then thrusted back in, but this time he didn't go slow and he rammed himself all the way into her without hesitation. Pam moaned in ecstasy as his shaft filled her crotch. Michael thrusted firmly and began going in and out at a steady pace, doing what he could to slide as much of his length in and out with each penetration. Pam's body jostled on the table as he began fucking her more steadily - her big, soft tits jiggling with each penetration as they hung gently to the side as she lay on her back.

"Oh my god, Pam - your pussy feels incredible! It's so wet and tight. I never want to stop fucking you." declared Michael.

"I don't want you to either." she replied lustfully.

Pam motioned for Michael to pull out of her and Michael couldn't help but wonder what was next.

"I want to be able to watch us." said Pam as she headed to the outside windows. She drew up the blinds on every window. It was dark outside so the reflection in the glass was perfect. She knew that the light from inside would give anyone outside a full view of their forbidden acts, but at this point she didn't even care.

"Go get the couch by the front desk." Pam quickly instructed Michael.

Without a thought he ran out of the room and around the corner to retrieve it and was back in the room in only a few seconds, couch in tow. He placed it in front of the windows as he had caught on to Pam's plan.

"Now," said Pam as she knelt on the couch, presenting her back side to Michael, "come fuck me some more. And this time I'll be able to watch you shove that hot, slippery, massive cock into my pussy."

Michael moved himself into position behind her smooth, supple ass as she bent over, looking back at him. He was pleased to see that even Pam's asshole looked perfect. He bent his engorged shaft down to meet her wet opening and placed the head just inside her lips to hold his shaft in place as he got ready to start thrusting. He placed his hands on her sexy, perfectly rounded hips and slid a finger on each side into the gently crease on the front of her hips where her legs bent toward her torso. As he ensured a firm grip on her hips he gave one hard and full thrust of his cock into her dripping vagina and held his hips firmly against her supple ass.

Pam gasped and groaned in delight as Michael plunged himself into her pussy. After she was over the initial shock of his first big thrust she opened her eyes to watch in the window's reflection as they bumped and thrusted into one another in passionate intercourse. Michael kept a tight grip on her hips as he began steadily thrusting his veiny shaft in and out of her warm slit. Pam watched with lustful desire and excitement as he plunged his giant cock into her over and over again. Her large, perfectly smooth breasts hung off of her chest as she held herself up on her hands and knees. With each thrust and penetration of her pussy her beautiful tits would bounce against the force of Michael's pelvic thrusting as he fucked her. Pam loved the way it looked when her naked breasts rhythmically bounced as he pounded his swollen shaft into her.

"Ohhhh!!" she moaned "Oh yeah, fuck me, Michael! Fuck me! Harder!"

Michael complied immediately and started pulling hard on her hips to slam her ass against his crotch as he penetrated her. He started ramming faster and faster, driving Pam wild with excitement. She watched again in the window as her big, soft breasts began to jiggle and bounce more vigorously as they fucked. She was going to climax. She could feel it. As Michael continued thrusting she could feel an orgasm approaching. She closed her eyes in anticipation. He plunged his cock into her harder still and squeezed her hips as he rammed into her as hard as he could. Soon she was reaching the point of no return. Now it was here. She began gasping for breath as waves or erotic pleasure cascaded over her and coursed through her body. Michael kept thrusting hard as he could tell she was having an orgasm. Pam screamed in pleasure.

"Oh, Michael! Yes! Yes! Ohh, that feels so good! Ugh! UGH!! Oh, keep shoving that huge cock into me!" she yelled as she watched the reflection of their bodies pounding into each other.

Finally her orgasm subsided after better than a half a minute. It was the most intense climax she had ever felt. She wondered if Michael had cum inside her, but was sure she would have noticed him making more noise if he were orgasming and she also suspected that with as massively engorged as his cock was she might even feel the throbbing of his shaft during orgasm or the shots of cum from his head into her wet vagina.

"Did you cum, Michael?" asked Pam

"No, not yet." he replied confidently. "I said I wished I could fuck you forever, so that what I'm trying to do." He then slowly pulled his somehow still fully erect and incredibly stiff cock from her smooth, wet pussy. "Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Well, no" she replied shyly. "And right now I'm honestly horny enough that I would try it, except I'm not sure a cock as big as yours would fit."

"Do I have your permission to try?" he asked "I will be gentle and if it's too much then I will happily start fucking your pussy again."

"Okay, Michael. Let me feel that big, sexy cock inside my ass." she replied in a determined tone.

Michael grabbed some more oil and rubbed it all over Pam's flawless, smooth ass, then he used his fingers to push a cold chunk of it into her tight, pink asshole. Pam stayed on her hands and knees as she had already been so since he fucked her pussy doggy style moments earlier. She had secretly used a dildo on her own ass just because she was curious if she could accommodate a dick in her ass, but Michael's was huge. He lined up the tip of his cock with her ass and started rubbing it on her asshole pushing firmly against it. Then he started to push in harder as he wiggled it back and forth. His head began to enter her ass as Pam grimaced. He could feel the warm oil had melted inside her as he kept guiding his solid shaft into her tight, slippery asshole. His head was fully buried in Pam's ass now and he knew that hardest part should be over now.

"Are you okay?" He asked Pam.

"Um, yeah, I guess. It hurts a little just cause it's so big, but that's okay. I'll get over it I think." Came her reply.

"Alright, well I've got my head fully inside you now, so maybe it'll be easier from here." He said.

"Yeah, okay. It's a little tight, but I really want to feel your cock buried all the way. Go big or go home!" She said firmly.

Then Michael continued firmly pushing his cock into her oily ass. Pam again grimaced and bent over further to make room for his member inside her. She bent down with one should against the couch and started rubbing her clitoris to help distract her from the discomfort. Finally, Michael had fully inserted his cock into her plump ass. Pam let out a moan of pleasure and relief. His cock felt absolutely massive inside her as he began to slowly slide his cock out to begin thrusting himself into her ass. He pulled three quarters of the way out then, without warning, he plunged his slippery shaft all the way back into her ass. Pam's body flinched and her breasts bounced as his hips banged into her back side.

"Oh!! Oh my god! It feels good but it hurts too! Keep going!" She cried, almost whimpering.

Michael loved how tightly her ass felt around his cock, but he didn't want hurt Pam. He decided he would give a few thrusts just to feel it then he would fuck her properly in the pussy. He gave about a dozen full strength thrusts into Pam and watched her body tremble as he fucked her ass, but she clearly was not comfortable, so he pulled himself out of her.

"What are you doing? I thought you wanted to fuck my ass." Said Pam, relieved but confused.

"Oh, it feels great, but I want you to feel good too. Let me back inside that beautiful pussy of yours."

He used a tissue to wipe off his cock after being inside her ass even though it appeared completely clean. As he cleaned off his shaft Pam decided she wanted to show him her appreciation and she pushed him into his back on the couch. As he looked up at Pam she bent over and crawled seductively toward him, her appetizing breasts gently swaying and jiggling as she approached him. She stopped and spread some oil onto his shaft.

"Better make sure you're ready for this.." she said as she lowered her mouth toward his cock. She held his cock upright with one hand and then in one smooth motion she slid her salivating mouth all the way over his eager shaft. As she plunged her mouth over him until her throat was completely jammed with his pre-cum dripping cock Michael's eyes rolled back in elation. She bobbed up and down the length of him a few more time and used her hands to stroke his shaft as she did. Michael was in heaven. He nearly came after Pam's last thrust of her mouth over his swollen dick.

With that she slid herself up his body until her dripping wet pussy was sitting on top of his massively engorged, purple head. She lifted herself slightly and used her hand to raise Michael's cock upright. Once she was in position she plunged herself over his waiting shaft and began to fuck him with a ferocious intensity, sliding up and down his shaft as she gyrated her hips to provide him a variety of sensations.

"Oh my god, Pam! You are amazing! Ugh.. Ohhh!!" Shouted Michael.

As she rode his behemoth cock her breasts jiggled and bounced to the rhythm of her fucking. Michael reached up and grabbed both of her perfect tits and started to squeeze them as he played with her nipples.

"Ohh, yes! Michael, play with my soft, milky tits! Suck on them!" She pleaded.

It took no pleading because Michael was obsessed with her breasts and had often, if not daily, imagined what they looked like naked. Now here they were, jiggling and bouncing right in front of his face as Pam fucked to her own delight. He moved his mouth upward to meet her erect nipple and began sucking intensely. Pam screamed in delight as she continued grinding on his cock. He flickered his warm tongue across her nipples as they popped out perfectly for him to suck on. As his mouth was sucking on one breast he would squeeze and fondle the other with his hand.

"I want you to cum inside me!" She told him as she paused briefly. "I want you to blow the biggest load you've ever had inside my pussy."

"Are you sure, Pam? What about Jim?" He asked.

"Don't worry. I probably won't get pregnant anyway. I only use protection part of the time with him and we aren't pregnant. Just cum inside, at least for part of it, okay? I want to feel your cock lose control inside my pussy."

"Well - sounds like a pretty good deal to me!" Michael replied, as Pam resumed bouncing herself up and down his veiny shaft.

She was intent on making Michael have the biggest orgasm of his life. He had done the same for her already. She rubbed her hips against his as she kept sliding his cock in and out of her perfectly smooth pussy. Her breasts bouncing and wiggling with each thrust as Michael stared intently at the stunning sex appeal and desirability they endowed to Pam. Now that he had her permission to cum inside her he wanted to keep fucking until he finished. He knew it wouldn't be all that long before he could no longer contain himself with the way Pam was riding him and with the arousing sight of her bouncing tits in front of him. He placed his hands on her delicate waist and helped bounce her up and down over his cock. After a few moments of that he let go and slid his hands up her sides and onto her supple breasts so he could cup them and tweak her nipples as she continued thrusting passionately on top of him.

Pam could feel the ridge around the head of Michael's cock squeezing past her pussy lips as she would slide as far off of him without letting him slip out before she would thrust herself back down on him. It was driving her wild and she could feel an orgasm was on its way. She sped up as her body compelled her to soak in the erotic pleasure of another climax brought on by Michael's perfect cock.

Michael was beginning to sense that he wasn't going to be able to keep from exploding inside Pam for much longer. He began thrusting his hips up to slam into Pam as she came down on him with each penetration. Pam started to moan loudly as she felt his cock become even more engorged, which she knew meant he would cum very soon. She soaked in the moment and enjoyed the sensation of his cock pounding into her pussy as they both neared climax.

Pam leaned forward in anticipation of her orgasm and her breasts hung perfectly for Michael to suck her nipples while they continued fucking. The added element of Michael's mouth on her hard nipples intensified Pam's pleasure. She couldn't hold on anymore and as Michael slammed his cock into her especially hard she began to scream with delight as warm pulses rushed through her body. Michael kept thrusting as she cried out in erotic ecstasy and he watched as her breasts jiggled and bounced across his face as she came.

"I'm going to cum, Pam!" exclaimed Michael.

Pam was all the more aroused. "Yes! Yes! Cum inside me! Blast your warm cum into my wet, horny pussy!"

Michael's shaft began to subtly throb as he neared climax. He kept thrusting and the sensation grew and his cock started to have a tingling sensation as Pam looked at him with great anticipation of what his cum shot would be like. Soon Michael couldn't hold back anymore and he let out a loud groan as Pam passionately fucked him - then she suddenly slowed to very deliberate and slow thrusts up... and then down his shaft. She wanted to feel Michael lose control with his cock fully inserted into her beautiful body. Suddenly his cock began to throb and pulse wildly as an absolutely massive blast of cum shot out of his swollen head into Pam's pussy. The pulses intensified and sped up as Pam slowly slid her pussy along his shaft. She was so incredibly aroused at the sensation of Michael's cock blasting cum into her pussy. His orgasm was so intense that she could feel his first burst of cum hit her cervix and she could sense the throbbing of his shaft as he continued to orgasm beneath her curvaceous body as she held her breast low enough for Michael to suck.

About 5 seconds had gone by, but it felt like forever and Michael was still cumming strongly inside her. She pulled off of his cock and quickly knelt down to present herself to Michael.

Michael immediately knew what Pam wanted and he sprung to his feet as his rigid cock continued to throb wildly. He stood right in front of Pam and pushed the head of his shaft down to shoot bursts of warm cum onto Pam's face and breasts. She looked up intently. By now about 6 or 7 seconds had gone by but Michael was still climaxing intensely. As he aimed his member at Pam big spurts of thick, white cum blasted onto Pam's picturesque tits as she gently cupped them for him. After five or six bursts onto her lovely breasts he moved his aim upward and just as his climax was starting to wane he shot a few thick, stringy bursts onto Pam's cute, sexy face. Finally his shaft settled down and his orgasm subsided with a last couple of half way squirts that only managed to ooze out and drip down the shaft of his still erect cock. Pam reached up and grabbed his cock, holding it to her mouth, and slid her mouth over about half the length of his member and firmly sucked everything off of it as she slipped and popped his head out of her mouth.

Michael had never felt anything even close to what Pam just did to him. His mind had truly been blown by the experience. He was only sad that he couldn't fuck her whenever he wanted to, which was all the time, of course.

Pam laid back with gobs of cum still splattered on her face and naked tits and tried to wrap her mind around what just happened. She had never seen or felt a cock like Michael's and she was stunned by just how well he handled himself. She was somewhat horrified that she'd allowed her boss to see her naked, let alone fuck her the way that he did - but she so thoroughly enjoyed it that there was no way she would regret having Michael penetrate her pussy. It would be dirtiest secret, by a mile; that much she knew. And if she could keep it a secret then maybe she could keep other encounters with he boss a secret too. She had always had a fantasy of being discretely fucked while everyone was at work. Perhaps she could use Michael and his office to make that fantasy come true...

Maybe I can get next week off, she thought to herself...

Michael's erection had yet to soften at all and it gave Pam some dirty ideas...

(to be continued)

12