Pam has a Minor Problem Pt. 02

Story Info
A direct continuation from Pam has a Minor Problem.
2.1k words
4.46
11.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgt98
sgt98
4 Followers

Continuing off from that night, Pam needed a drink before heading home so she called up Isabel. They met up and didn't head home until late at night. When she did, Jim was waiting already in bed. Just the thought of entering the room, having to talk to him and having to lay next to him made her sick.

"Hello there," Jim greeted her.

"General Kenobi," Pam wittily replied.

They had recently watched Revenge of the Sith in a previous night which is how and why Pam got him. As if there was any other way of answering. Jim just chuckled as he laid his head on his pillow while not taking his sight off her. Pam stumbled as she tried taking off her pencil skirt and shoes. She was aware of his staring which made her anxious and guilty. She couldn't look at him and tried her hardest not to seem like something was bothering her but just like she could read Jim from the back of his neck, he could also notice when something's off.

"Are you okay?" Jim stood up and asked her.

"Uh yeah honey, I'm just tired and very sleepy!" Pam answered while she finished undressing.

"Okay then, well let's go to sleep already," Jim said.

As she got in bed Jim rolled over, hugged and gave her a kiss on her forehead. He did this to comfort her but it only made Pam feel sick.

"I love you Beesly," Jim whispered in her ear.

"Me too," Pam barely replied.

As Jim finally fell asleep, Pam remained unsettled and kept reliving her passionate moment with Charles. She could still fill him inside of her. Pam knows this wasn't good. She resisted her hardest to not start touching herself because just the thought of Charles got her extremely horny. She knew it was wrong of her to think of that laying right next to Jim but that turned her on even more. She eventually knocked out, holding and bottling in all her desire to get off to Charles.

The following day, it was just like any other day at the office. Jim and Dwight annoying each other while Pam answers phones on reception. It was just right after lunch, when suddenly Charles barged in. To her surprise, Pam froze as she began feeling anxious all over again. She didn't want to see him, like ever again.

"Pam," Charles snapped his fingers to snap Pam out of her frozen state.

"Did you just see a ghost? You seem star struck there," he questioned Pam.

She looked back at him but he seemed so confident, so unbothered that it seemed that he completely forgot about what had happened.

"Um no, I was just uh, uh, I'll get Michael for you," Pam struggled to talk back to him.

"It's okay, I'll just go into his office," Charles said as he left towards Michael's office.

"You got to get it together Beesly!" Pam talked to herself. "How is he so unbothered?"

As the day progressed, Charles never left Michael's office. It seems that they had a massive amount of paperwork to be done.

"One more hour, cmon keep it together!" Pam's thought to herself.

Finally, Charles walks out of Michael's office and into the conference room.

"If anybody needs or has any questions, I'll be working here for a while longer, okay?" Charles announced.

Michael got out of his office, and took a look at Pam.

"Yes Michael?" She questioned him.

"Pam go ahead and clear out my schedule, I need time for myself," Michael told Pam.

"Michael if you're going to nap just make sure to close the blinds, it's disturbing seeing you twitch while you sleep," Pam suggested.

"Blah blah bluh, fine, just let no one disturb me and no meetings," Michael reminded Pam.

"Yeah," Pam sighed. I'll clear out your scheduled time to bother Toby meeting.

As Pam carried on with her work, Charles approached her.

"Hey Pam, can you make me a couple of copies of these documents, thanks," Charles asked and immediately walked away.

Pam couldn't understand how naturally he was acting like nothing had happened, while she was dying of guilt. As much as she didn't want any problems, her pride was being hurt. Was she not good? Did he even enjoy her? Pam always felt that she was a dime in a city full of pennies but Charles was making her feel like she wasn't. Pam was insulted. Pam wanted to confront him or she at least wanted to reassure her arrogant self that she was indeed great because she couldn't stand not being it.

"Oh, five sharp," Dwight exclaimed, "time to go."

Everyone started packing up and exiting the door. Pam knew this was the perfect time to question Charles.

"Hey babe," Pam called as Jim looks up while he's packing up.

"Charles has another dumb meeting," she tells him while rolling her eyes and letting out a nervous laugh.

"Okay Beesly, see you at home," Jim responded, "have fun."

Those words made Pam sick to her stomach. She knew what she was doing was wrong but she already did the worst possible thing so asking just a question won't hurt, right?

"Here are your copies that you asked for," Pam handed out to Charles and she entered the conference room.

"Uh yeah thanks you can just leave it on the table," Charles responded without even looking up to her.

Pam felt furious.

"Why won't you even look at me?" Pam yelled at him. "I'm out here dying of guilt and you are completely fine without any care, how??"

"Pam you need to calm down," Charles responded as he finally looked up to her. "There's no reason for you to make a big deal out of something that can possibly ruin your life."

Charles resonated with her as she calmed down.

"I know, I guess but I've been dying of guilt and it feels that if I were going to do that then it should've at least been great," Pam explained why she felt the need to know, "the way you've been treating me, it feels that I was barely any satisfaction."

Charles chuckled.

"What?" Pam asked, confused by his grin on his face.

Charles remained quiet but just stared directly into her eyes. Pam stared back but with uncertainty of what was happening.

"Uhm so-," Charles planted his lips on Pam's, interrupting her before she could let out anything more.

This time around, Pam showed no resistance and just let herself in and enjoy the kiss as Charles put his tongue in her. Pam opened her mouth wider and tilted her head as she caved into him and enjoyed it. Charles hands slid down to Pam's waist as she wrapped her arms around him. The kiss began sensually but within a minute they both began getting passionately. Charles hands slid down from her waist to her ass and he made sure to squeeze her cheeks so tight that Pam let out a soft moan. Charles began leading Pam back as she backed into the wall parallels of Michael's office. They stopped making out for a second to undress each other. Charles started unbuttoning the top half of Pam's light blue blouse where her violet bra was visible. Charles instantly started kissing her neck so passionately which made Pam lean her head against the wall. Pam was enjoying herself as Charles made his way down to her breast, as he kissed and licked her.

Charles backed out for a second to catch a breath and undress himself as well. He took both of his suit and button down shirt and let his hard-rock abs be displayed. Pam, as the first time, was aroused by his toned-muscular body. She immediately placed her hands all over his body, caressing him all over. As she touched his abs, she kneeled down and unzipped his belt and pants. Charles bulge was immense and it was staring at her, ready to be devoured. She pulled his underwear down and let his 8" dick spring out to her face. She loved the sight of it. Deep down she knew she would do anything for that dick.

She initially grabbed it with one hand as the other one caressed his balls. She admired it for a couple of seconds, she was amazed by how big and thick it was. She looked up to Charles and they made eye contact as Pam opened her mouth wide enough to insert the tip. She took her time with it, she began kissing it softly then she , moved on to the sides of it as she licked the whole length it. Next she pulled it up so his balls could be visible as she put her face all over them. She placed her face against them and began sucking on them. After she was done enjoying his balls, she finally began sucking on his dick, or at least everything she could put in her mouth. As she had his dick inside her mouth, she was jerking him off as well.

Pam couldn't handle it anymore, she wanted him inside of her. She got up and began making out with him passionately as Charles unzipped her grey pencil skirt and pulled it down. As soon as she was free from her skirt, she jumped and wrapped her legs around him as Charles hold on to her holding her from her ass cheeks. He backed Pam up against the wall as they made out more. Charles then opened her arms and placed them against the wall as he kissed her all around her body and took off her bra. Pam could only rejoice. Charles sucked on both of her breasts, they were big and perky. They were the perfect size. Her breasts were delicious especially with her sexy moans complementing it.

Pam looked at Charles as she tried taking off her panties but he gave her a hand and then they fell off. They never broke eye contact as Charles inserted himself in slowly and Pam moaned with just the tip.

"Oh my god you're so big," Pam whispered into his ear, "yes please yes you feels so good inside of me."

Charles began thrusting her as Pam's moans became louder and louder. Pam just laid up against the wall as her breasts were bouncing- a sight that Charles absolutely loved. He then proceeded to kiss her neck and suck on her breasts as she kept bouncing on his dick. Charles let one last thrust into her as he grunted and Pam wrapped her arms and legs around him, pushing him inside of her.

Charles carried Pam into the conference room table. He wanted her to ride him and although she knew the table could be a little uncomfortable for her, she didn't care at the heat of the moment. Charles got on his back while Pam got on top of him and placed his dick inside of her.

"Ohh," Pam let out a moan, "I love feeling your dick going inside of me."

Pam began grinding on him as he placed his hands on her hips. As Pam began feeling more comfortable, she began bouncing on him faster and faster. Her breasts were bouncing uncontrollably as she let out loud moans. Charles had the best sight he has ever seen. After a minute of her riding, he pulled her in, grabbed her ass cheeks and began pounding her. Besides her sexy moans, the sound of her ass cheeks being clapped was arousing Charles. He grabbed her face and made her out with her even more. He knew he was close so he turned her around and got on top. Charles kept pounding her missionary and Pam pulled him in to keep making out with him. Seconds later, Charles felt it cuming (pun intended) and so did Pam, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him so he could be inserted into her as deep as he could. All of this while never stop making out.

"Ughhh," Charles grunted as he let it all out inside of her.

"Oh my," Pam moaned into his mouth while still locking tongues.

"Well Beesly, to answer your question, you were great," Charles finally answered her question from the beginning.

Pam giggled. Pam was so satisfied she didn't even bother him cumming inside of her. She'll pass by some plan b later. She knew she did wrong but she was fucked like never before so she was not even mad about it. Besides, she had already cheated so one more time couldn't hurt. Right?

As they got dressed and started exiting the conference room, they passed by Michael's office and into the elevator together. One thing they didn't notice was a pair of green eyes peeking out of the blinds from the office...

sgt98
sgt98
4 Followers