All Comments on 'Pam Learns The Truth'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Wilbur1Wilbur1almost 4 years ago
Look Forward to your work

Thanks. Look forward to your longer work and certainly understand they take time.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 4 years ago
Very well done.

More please. This story begs for a sequel.

AllenJamesAllenJamesalmost 4 years ago
Great Story, looking forward to more

Loved the set up of a husband and wife teaming her, nicely and smoothly done. Personally I would love to see her husband included (and even submitting hmself, but that's mainly how I roll). Well written and well told really hot story.

LostYouthLostYouthalmost 4 years ago
Hope to see more

Outstanding story would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
CONTINUE

Great story so far, please continue with Pam's training !!!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 4 years ago

The 'brave' individual who anonymously wrote "just another stupid slut story" doesn't appreciate quality when he sees it. This was a superb tale, and well deserving of a sequel or two, especially considering all those seminars Pam will be attending, to further her personal education in the art of becoming a black cock whore. You really cannot leave this here, you're obliged to continue this story, please!

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 4 years ago
hot

loved this well written , more please soon .

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50almost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Loved it and want to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
....And the truth doesn't lie

Really enjoyed this tale. I particularly enjoyed how both Lincoln and LaCynda (what a lovely name) asserted their dominance as the intimacy progressed. I can't see john asserting himself as the dominant alpha male and "claiming Pam back" now that she has experienced a sexually superior Black Alpha male who let's not forget is physically and sexually bigger, stronger, younger and more virile than her newly 'cucked' whiteboi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A nice warmup of a story

This story can go places be with many temptations thrown Up Pam's way as she goes to seminars to meet up with Link and his gorgeous wife who takes a shine to Pam with equisite plans to dominate the 52 year old woman into becoming a slut for BBC and being totally humiliated by a strong, confident black woman with a strong plan to seduce and punish Pam for her inner racism towards black people as Black Lives Matter spreads it's tentacles towards ensnaring strong white women confronted with their guiltful behavior towards black women by making reparations for their behavior by changing into more submissive attitudes towards their betters.

Pam will not be the same person once she dives deeply into submissively servicing both black men and women. Even telling would be her Black Mistress's throwing a challenge to Pam on getting her two college educated daughters totally immersed in the BBC lifestyle as Pam's cheeks blush into reddening shame until her Mistress turns her on her lap for an ass reddening spanking to cement her desire to accept the challenge.

8796Porno8796Pornoabout 3 years ago

I liked it! Please continue sometimes. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LaCynda would be a very strong candidate to be a principal of the elementary school Pam works for. She starts changing the overwhelming white staff by hiring more black women to reflect the increasing number if black children. The older white women quickly file for retirement and the 45 year old white woman serving as principal quickly learns how LaCynda issues her barbed criticisms of everything she has done, including her weight and choice of clothing. She makes her go on a diet by forgoing lunch and to dress sexually in black sleeveless dresses braless and no panties. The principal spends her days servicing LaCynda's overheated pussy underneath her former desk as the staff makeover continues. Pam looks forward to be fucked each day by Link on an empty office Link uses at school

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What would 28 year old Jessica, a trained attorney do with 52 year old Pam upon being introduced to her at the Washington seminar? Having background information from LaCynda and Link, she quickly ignores Pam's standard bullshit drivel about her job and looks at the corpulence of the MILF standing in front of her and throws her a challenge to run with her to places.

Pam smiles as they stop at a black owned deli for stuffed sandwiches only to be told to leave by Jessica who gets a phone call to go somewhere else (sandwiches left uneaten and free for blacks to eat!) Pam runs to keep up with Jessica only to get a pissed off face from her. They go inside a black run exercise club and Jessica quickly changes

In exercise garb and Pam has to shed her sweat soaked clothes as black woman physical therapist is naked. On bicycles,. Jessica and the therapist are fine while Pam is huffing and puffing with sore muscles. Iron weight lifting useless for Pam and Jessica keeps on encouraging Pam to exhaustingly work herself into dehydration. Jessica changes into clothing and shoves her gym wear in bag while Pam looks around for her stolen bra and panties before getting an order from Jessica to hurry and dress.

Social get together held as both women attend to meet and greet a large number of blacks. LaCynda and Link pick up and take Pam to their room for more fucking and sucking. The weekend introduction taught Pam nothing but turned her into a submissive to black people. And Jessica wants Pam to sate her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We love the story ,,,,More stories of wife Pam doing all kinds of nasty stuff .Maybe gangbang?

eh9198eh9198over 2 years ago

Please keep going. Just please don’t turn it into a “hubby annoys it” story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she cheats, no asking for permission or approval. I'd dump her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Id let her fuck all the bbc she wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Or 52 year old Pam will feel humiliated after showing LaCynda a picture of her pregnant 25 year old daughter and receiving a Cheshire cat grinning smile from her on the daughter's prowess in fucking with a black man as Pam has already done. LaCynda throws a challenge at Pam to get her immersed in the BLM lifestyle with Pam snorting a negative hiss from her nose only to see her gym workload increased.

Volume51Volume51over 1 year ago

Great. Well explained, believable and it would be a huge plus to see her developed into someone that her husband didn't fully approve of

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wild story! My only black cock experience was with a younger (30's) black man when I was 52. I fucked him like I was a wild 18 yo again, did he ever stretch all of me out.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 1 year ago

Top story, well written, loved it, very sexy. will be looking for more of crims stories.

Pfj99Pfj999 months ago

Another deliciously erotic story by a master storyteller.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle8 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I hope you finish her journey and take us where you want it to go. Another great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 has been submitted and Chalenge 6 is one-third complete so should follow by the end of the month if all goes well. Thanks for all the support and kind comments