Pam Learns The Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth to refuse them, to ask hem to let her off at the second floor, where her own room was. As her mouth opened she was pushed back against the wall by the elevator. She felt a mouth meet hers and a tongue pushing into her own mouth. It was LaCynda. She should have screamed and fought but she didn't want to scream and fight. She just felt stunned, felt that events were passing out of her control. She had thought about these things for so long. It just wasn't fair for the world to expect her to reject this opportunity.

The world suddenly shrank until it was just her and LaCynda with the presence of Link close at hand. LaCynda pulled back from their kiss but made sure their eyes remained locked together. Pam felt that she couldn't move, knew that she didn't want to move. The elevator door opened and Pam felt a hand guide her inside. That was Link.

"Now then - which floor?" LaCynda's voice was flirtatious. She very carefully took one of Pam's hands and placed it on the big bulge in her husband's pants. She giggled at the white woman's reaction.

Pam had felt up John plenty enough times to know what to expect. It turned out that wasn't true. John was perfectly well-equipped, she had never had any complaints, but Link was big, really big. And he was very hard too - hard for her. She struggled to react in a meaningful way.

"Oh..." was about all she could manage.

LaCynda pressed the button. The doors closed and the elevator moved. She stepped forward and pushed a dark brown hand into the front of Pam's little black dress. Skilled fingers found her nipple already standing proud. Pam felt the blood pumping through her body, felt the fierce rush of desire. She hardly even realised that her hand was still on the front of Link's trousers, her fingers gently caressing the formidable bulge they had found there.

The elevator door opened - fortunately there was no-one waiting there. LaCynda's face was very close to Pam's now. "Second floor - you want to get off?"

"I ... I have to." It was more a whimper than a demand. Pam's voice was quiet and almost desperate. "You know I can't..."

Link used his own hand to remove Pam's from his bulge. He went and put his foot in the elevator door to keep it open. "I hear what you're saying but I don't see you moving."

Pam looked to him and then to his wife - her eyes were desperate, almost pleading with them not to make her do this. In truth though there was no question that she was being made to do anything. She only had to step out of the elevator.

Three long, agonisingly long, seconds passed. Then Link moved with a fluid grace and the elevator door closed. "Don't want to hear any more about what you can't do. All that bullshit is in the rear-view mirror for you now. Understood."

It wasn't a question. It was a statement. He and his wife had seen into the beautiful mature white woman's soul and knew the truth about her. From that moment Pam knew she would deny them nothing.

The elevator stopped again and she was soon out into the corridor being pushed along by LaCynda while her other hand still explored Pam's breast. Feeling her up right out in public. Link undid the door to their suite and it opened to reveal a room dominated by a huge bed. There didn't need to be any more discussion. All three of them knew what they were there for and the bed merely symbolised that fact.

"I'll fix myself a drink - know I'm gonna enjoy this show." Link moved out of the way and left Pam to the expert attentions of his wife. Her eager soft warm mouth suddenly seemed to be everywhere. On lips, on neck, on rapidly exposed breasts. Kissing and licking and sucking and teasing. Her hands were all over Pam's body - coaxing reactions and sensations that the older woman had never felt before, could only have dreamed about feeling before.

Pam was at the mercy of a skilled operator. LaCynda had broken in plenty of white girls for her husband before. She knew just how to tease them and just how to please them. Pam was soon divested of all her clothing save her stockings and her heels. "We'll keep THEM on," LaCynda whispered in Pam's ear, "my husband loves fucking a white women in her stockings and heels."

The main event. Pam had always been a big fan of John's oral skills. However, she had to admit that LaCynda was something else. Like a maestro performing a favoured piece. The Black girl could bring her to the point and then tease her with her skilled fingers and tongue. All with such ease - all with that same mischievous smile. She knew what she was doing to Pam - she knew that for Pam sex could never quite be the same again after this.

There were no pyrotechnics, no acrobatics, just the soft gentle love of one woman for another. Kissing, touching, caressing, embracing. Pam's body was taken to the point several times but never allowed quite to peak. Finally, LaCynda took her face, a face wet with Pam's juices, from the white teacher's pussy.

"You a little pillow princess Pam - or you ready to earn yo' keep."

Again - it wasn't really a question. LaCynda moved her body up over Pam's and then scooted forward. Almost before Pam knew it her mouth was in front of a delicious bald Black pussy.

"Don't be shy - you know what to do."

LaCynda eased forward again. She lowered her pussy onto Pam's face even as Pam felt her wrists caught in LaCynda's firm grip. The message was clear - quit thinking and start licking. She pushed her tongue tentatively into the Black woman's sex. Her senses drank in the fresh new experience, her pulse raced, she knew that she would be doing this again.

"Next time I'll bring some of my toys. Then we can really have some fun." It seemed LaCynda knew this wouldn't be a one-off too.

The Black woman would ease off a moment and then push her herself back onto Pam's mouth. Just enough that Pam didn't suffocate in sweet warm cunt - but not enough that Pam could ever really take control. Finally she moved off altogether and stood before Pam, looking over her shoulder.

"I don't just like my pussy licked - understand white girl. Don't worry I'm nice and clean back there for ya."

Pam's hesitation was microscopic. She understand the symbolism involved in this. She understand it and suddenly realised that she craved it.

"On your knees."

That was Link - though practicality dictated it anyway. She glanced over at him and saw that he had taken off his pants and was stroking a huge and formidably hard Black cock. It had to be ten inches. She was still looking at it when she heard a throat theatrically cleared in front of her.

"Well now bitch - you want a piece of that then you got to please ME first. Got that cracka slut?"

The language didn't phase her. She shuffled forward and pushed her face into the Black woman's firm rounded ass.

"Don't need that milktoast shit - eat my motherfucking Black ass you ho. Want that big Black cock then you gotta learn to keep me happy you hear."

Licking another woman's butthole was not something Pam had ever fantasised about. Again it might have been the wine that greased the wheels of her transformation. All she knew was that she wanted to please them, to please them both and that meant licking the puckered brown butt in front of her.

"C'mon vanilla, pull them cheeks apart and get your tongue in my chocolate ass." LaCynda was normally so teasing and flirtatious. Not any more. Now she was in charge, allowing no argument and no discussion.

Pam's tongue probed tentatively at first but soon with more enthusiasm. LaCynda hadn't lied - she was clean back there. There was just the faintest of tastes and aromas. Just enough to remind her that she was being wild and nasty, enough to tell her that she was doing something that a good white girl most certainly should never do.

"Yeah - thass more like it. Got a real cute little white sub here honey. She's going to be such fun to train and to turn out."

Pam felt a hand on the back of her head - holding her in place for a few seconds as she licked away at the puckered brown asshole.

The hand was removed and LaCynda moved forward off the white tongue. She turned, eased Pam back to her feet and then gently shoved her back onto the bed.

The Black woman stood back and Link stepped forward, his menacing coal-Black cock pointing out straight in front of him.

"Time we got you properly Blacked." Another pure statement of fact from Link and Pam was way beyond the point where she would even have contemplated trying to argue. He was going to fuck her and she already knew that he would take her places she had never been before. Her old happy comfortable life might not be enough any more after she had a taste of what she was about to get..

He kissed her - which slightly surprised her. Then she reasoned it certainly wouldn't be the first time he'd tasted his wife's butt. LaCynda seemed to like butt-play. Suddenly she stiffened. LaCynda couldn't take that monster of his back there - could she? What if he wanted her to do the same.

LaCynda had been watching carefully and Pam suddenly heard her musical little giggle. "Don't worry about that - we'll save that for next time."

Next time. Again an assumed fact. Again Pam knew that she wouldn't be able to resist them. It felt so incredible to give herself to them. She wanted to please them. She wanted to be their latest white MILF plaything and then to be their best white MILF plaything.

Link moved forward and tapped his cock on her cheek. He wasn't gentle but he wasn't rough either. Pam still felt the heft and the weight of that shaft of thick dark meat. She tried to imagine how she would feel with that thing in her but gave up trying. He was way bigger than any man she had ever known and, besides, she soon wouldn't need to imagine.

She couldn't make her fingers meet around the thick Black cock. She had to use both hands. Felt the warm blood pulsing through his flesh - knew what he wanted. She sucked on the thick head of his cock and ran her tongue around his most sensitive parts there. Link just gave a little grunt of pleasure as he waited. She loved his cock. Not just the size but the taste, the feel, the presence of him. It was true unbridled masculinity and she suddenly knew that she needed him in her.

"Fuck me," she said.

Link put on a little smile. "You sure about that - I thought you was a good girl. What about that husband of yours at home? You going to have to lie to him when you get back there?"

"No," said Pam, "I won't lie to him. I love him so I'll be honest with him - but I think he'll understand. He'll have to..."

Link nodded with satisfaction. It didn't matter anyway. He would take her tonight and after that, if past experience proved true, she'd be back for more just as soon as the opportunity arose.

He moved up between her legs and tapped his hard cock on her belly just above her pussy. He glanced at his wife and the two shared a smile. They'd both noticed that Pam was staring at the big Black cock as if transfixed.

LaCynda moved forward and began rubbing the head of her husband's cock up and down the white woman's pussy. Then she presented the broad head and as her husband eased forward helped it to enter into Pam's pussy.

"Oh fuck..." Pam had never felt anything like it. He was big but it was much more than that. The physical feeling combined with the image of that big Black cock entering her pussy took her into entirely unchartered waters. She forgot her husband, she forgot her job, she forgot everything except that big cock pushing home, half-inch by half-inch, with each gentle thrust of the handsome young bull who was teaching her what sex could really be.

Link was real satisfied. It was why he couldn't be bothered with twenty year olds. A white MILF didn't whine about not being able to take him. They just worked hard to prove they could. Their husbands had spent years preparing them for the moment when he would profit by it. You just had to have a little patience. In the end they took him all the way - and not just in the pussy.

"Ready?" This time it WAS a real question. Link didn't want to go too fast this first time. Didn't want to scare her off. It was real good pussy - premium white hot-wife pussy.

"Please," she said breathing heavily.

"Yeah honey, show her..." LaCynda moved to whisper in Pam's ear. "No going back now - we gonna get you Blacked for life you know that don't you."

Pam felt a shudder go through her body. A shudder of pure lust. It was so different to everything her life had been up to this. Something only to be imagined in fantasy. Now, however, it was happening for real and the advertisements had not been false. 'Going back' was not going to be an option.

Link began fucking her in earnest. Moving his hips fluidly as he pounded his big cock in and out of her steadily yielding body. Pam felt herself allowing him admission, submitting to his insistent demands to possess her fully and totally. He was so damned big. Reaching places that no other man had reached. She began to doubt that she could take him all - felt the contact of his thick cock with every part of her sex. It felt so fucking good.

"Who does this cunt belong to?" Link almost snarled it to her - the first sign that he was exerting himself now.

"My husband," she answered and giggled as he immediately stopped fucking and raised an eyebrow at her. "But you can borrow it any time you like."

He chuckled now and, almost to teach her a lesson, began fucking her hard and fast. He saw her mouth open and pushed his big body down onto her. His mouth found hers and seemed almost to devour her. Hard kisses as he brutally fucked her. Strong fingers gripping her body. The feel of belly against belly as she took him all the way into her. Her eyes seemed to glaze. It was intense as only a wonderfully skilled lover could be. Nothing flashy just a good seriously hard fucking. The sort that let a woman know that her man wanted her real bad.

Suddenly she felt strong teeth teasing her nipple and knew that LaCynda hadn't finished with her yet either. That was too much and she howled and screeched an orgasm for the ages. She let go as she never had before. All the inhibitions and restraints were gone now. She was almost out of her mind with it. The endorphins surged through her like never before. She suddenly knew how a junkie felt when she got that first really good high. How they could spend the rest of their life chasing a repeat - whatever it took, whatever it cost.

Link grunted his satisfaction and almost viciously thrust his cock home as deep as he could once, twice, three times. She knew he was cumming, shooting his potent baby-making load just as deep in her as he could. She briefly thought how lucky she was not to have met this man a few years ago. She suddenly wasn't sure she'd have been able to deny him anything, even making her pregnant.

Of course no-one had ever mentioned or even thought about a condom. Everyone involved didn't want any latex getting in the way. Black-White fucking didn't really count unless it was raw and for real.

Link dropped his head to her neck and very deliberately sucked hard at the delicate pale skin. Then examined the huge hickey he had left on her - nodded in satisfaction.

LaCynda moved up to her with a sharpee in her hand.

"Hey." Pam instinctively wanted to move away. A look from Link kept her in her place. You didn't do this thing 50% or 75% or even 95% - you did it all or you might as well not have done it at all. They were testing her - making sure she would be pliable, that she would do all she could to please them.

LaCynda wrote in stark black ink on the pale skin of her belly. "BLACKED AND APPROVED" with an arrow pointing down to Pam's pussy. Then she and Link both signed her body.

"Its supposed to be permanent but it'll wash off after a few weeks." LaCynda stated it baldly. It was as well she was going to be honest with John. She learned the lesson. This couldn't be a little secret. For Link and LaCynda if she was sexy enough to be worth pursuing then she was sexy enough that their victory had to be made public - if only to that conquest's white hubby when she got home.

"How's your professional development programme at your school. I'm guessing pretty good if you got to this seminar." Link was looking at her speculatively.

"It's encouraged..." Pam let the rest hang. She knew where this was leading.

"We'll be at the Boston conference in June - get there and we'll see about breaking in that pretty little white butt of yours. Tish'll want to try some of our toys out on you too - put you through your paces. You might want to give that husband of yours a treat between now and then - it'll help you when you get to take the real thing."

LaCynda looked at her face and giggled. "Don't worry baby, I've got plenty of experience getting white girls ready to take my man. Can't say it won't hurt at all - but I'll help make sure the 'hurt' feels real good."

"Just before the new school year there'll be an advisory seminar down in Washington. Always popular with the brothas. I'll make sure to arrange for a few friends of mine to meet us there. Start you out easy - just four or five men along with us of course.

Pam knew this wasn't a consultation. Link and LaCynda were outlining her study program as she trained for her new career as a slut for Black cock. They assumed that she would follow that program and not for one moment did she even contemplate not doing just that.

She looked down at the writing on her trim belly, imagined the lurid hickey on her neck. Saw the white of her Black lover's semen in and on her pussy. Well, her husband had always tried to get her to 'let her hair down', to try new things. She just hoped he had known what he had been asking for...


12