Pam the Virgin

Story Info
The first time for a lot of things.
2.3k words
4.65
8.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like any 19-year-old with a girlfriend, the parents going out of town is a time for celebration; and for sexual escapades. My girlfriend Joy's parents had left for Europe for 15 days and her older brother had headed up north for the long weekend. My imagination and libido were running wild. Joy was smokin' hot! 5 feet, 9 inches tall, 130 pounds, long blonde hair, long legs, a killer ass, and perfect champagne cup breasts. But best of all, her libido outpaced mine. She was willing to have sex anywhere when there was a decent opportunity - cars, closets, beds, hot tubs, parks, and many more places and times than I can recall.

We were sitting at her dining room table, having just finished lunch. She came over and sat on my lap, smiling a delicious and devilish smile. Her lips met mine and away we went. Our tongues were engaged in a power struggle with neither one winning the battle significantly.

In my mind, all I could think about was getting her out of her shirt and pale yellow shorts and enjoying every inch of her firm and lean body. While one my hands was on the small of her back holding her in the sitting position, the other was caressing her tanned, smooth legs. As my erection quickly grew, my hand left her leg, moved inside her shirt, and starting caressing her young, firm breast. In almost no time, her shirt was off and her nipple was in my mouth being teased by my tongue. I swear, I could suck those tits for hours. For an 18-year-old, she had wonderfully protruding nipples.

Joy's breathing was becoming heavy and she began to rub my cock through my pants. My mouth had now moved to her other breast, while my she squirmed on my lap and opened her legs.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

What the fuck?! I had just begun to unbutton her shorts when someone started banging on the front door. Next came the doorbell. Joy stood up, buttoned her shorts, and reached for her shirt.

"I'm sorry, I forgot I told Pam to come by this afternoon. I didn't know we'd be so 'involved' so quickly."

Pam was her best friend. A perpetual third wheel on a lot of our dates, Pam generally didn't have a boyfriend. While I never minded her tagging along, now was certainly not an opportune time.

Joy answered the door and Pam stepped in and greeted her with a hug. Pam as dressed casually, tight denim shorts, white tank top, and black cowgirl boots. Obviously, she was just oblivious to what an empty house meant to easily excited teenagers. She casually went to the table, looked in the take-out bag to see if anything was left, and sat down.

Pam was on the short side, maybe 5' 2" and probably weighed the same 130 pounds that Joy did. While she definitely wasn't fat, she could best be described as solid. She was cute, had stocky legs which caused her boots to fit tightly, nice round ass, and very large breasts. It was always a running joke that with tits like she had, that she never had guys hanging around.

"What are you guys up to?"

I wasn't in the mood to give an easy answer, so I went with the honest one. "We were just about to have sex. Joy had to put her shirt on just to answer the door."

"Yeah, right." Pam replied.

"We were. Want proof?"

With that, I quickly went behind Joy and lifted her shirt off. Joy stood there, tits exposed and nipples hard. She made no move to cover up and Pam was left speechless. I think part of her mind thought proof would be me showing my cock, but this seemed appropriate. "What's the matter, never seen her tits before?"

"Actually, she has" Joy answered. "Pam has spent the night here before. It's no big deal. I'm not ashamed of my body. Plus, it's Pam that really has the great tits, not me"

Pam began to blush. While I had hoped this would be her cue to leave, she never stood up to go and kept staring at Joy. I guess my shocking comment may have made her catatonic.

"Look" Joy said, walking behind Pam's chair and grabbing one large boob in each hand. "Can you imagine if I had these? They're huge." She began to shake Pam's tits up and down.

Pam now stood, but Joy kept her hands in place.

"So, with a great rack like that, how come you never have any guys with you? You really do have a great body." I stated.

"I've just never really found anyone to keep around long. Most guys are looking for someone taller and faster."

"Faster?"

"Pam's never had sex," Joy chimed in. "She's a virgin."

"It's not that I don't want to, I've just never found the right guy. Or the right guy at the right time."

"I find that hard to believe," I added. "guys our age want sex all the time. We're at parties with you, there seems to be plenty of opportunity. Sometimes you just have to go for it. If a guy is too shy, take the lead. Kiss him first, rub his cock, take your shirt off, entice him!"

"I never even had someone see my tits. It's not something that comes easy to me. When I'm making out with a guy, he's rubbed my tits over my shirt, but my damn bra isn't easy for them. It always seems to be a mood killer."

"Bullshit" Joy said. And with that, began lifting Pam's tank top up. "Let's see just how hard it is."

On this issue, I'll have to side with Pam. As she stood there in her bra, shorts, and boots, she looked incredible, but try as she might, Joy couldn't undo the bra.

"Here, let me help" Pam said as she reached around and unhooked it. "See, that kind of effort turns guys off."

"Drop the bra," I said, I'll tell you if it turns guys off.

With that, she lowered her bra and her wonderful tits were on full display. They were easily D cups, maybe more, with large, light brown areolas, and pebble sized nipples. The two girls stood side by side, the differences quite noticeable.

"Maybe lose the bra altogether. Go with a shirt that isn't see thru or a sweater." I said. "Any guy that sees you like this, would have his cock hard and in you in seconds; if he lasts that long"

"He's right, you have a fantastic body. Is sex even something you like?"

"It's opportunity, not desire. It just never seems to go right. Now I'm not sure I'd even sure I'd do it right. Any guy would expect more of me." Pam's eyes were getting a bit misty. "It can get frustrating you know. I get sort of embarrassed just thinking about it. No one expects a girl to be unfamiliar with sex at 19."

Joy walked Pam over to her couch to console her. As they walked, Joy motioned for me to follow. Pam sat down and Joy gave her a comforting hug; both of them were still topless. During this, she pointed for me to take a seat on the other side of Pam. Joy reached past Pam and pulled me into the hug. My cock was already hard, this was almost too much.

As the hug broke, Joy took Pam's breast in her hand, cupped it, gave her nipple a small kiss, then nodded for me to do the same on the other side. Wow, my hand and mouth were now fully pleasuring Pam's tit. Pam showed no resistance. Joy placed her hand on the back of my head and gently pressed it into her. As Pam leaned her head back, Joy then placed her lips on Pam's other nipple. Pam was now breathing deeply and enjoying the pleasures that she had never felt before.

As I continued to suck her tits, Joy dropped to the floor and began to remove Pam's shorts and panties. Pam obliged by lifting her ass up off the couch enough for them to slide down her legs and over her boots. Her shorts slid right now, but the panties were damp and got caught on the heal of her black cowgirI boot. Joy caressed Pam's now naked leg as she undid the obstruction. I was happy the boots had stayed on, that was a big turn on for me. Joy reached for my hand and placed it on Pam's pussy. It felt great, just the right amount of fur and oh so warm. Joy began to move it for me. Pam responded with a loud audible moan and I did too.

"How's this for opportunity Pam?" Joy asked. But there was no response, just more moans as my fingers ran up and down her slit and rubbed her clit.

I began to remove my pants, but as I did this, Joy ran upstairs. What in the hell now I thought, but I really didn't care. I continued to pleasure Pam, rubbing her pussy, sucking her tits, and moving up to kiss her deeply. Eventually, I heard Joy's footsteps as she came back downstairs and again sat by us. She held up a simple pink vibrator.

"Pam's a virgin, but I'll bet she knows how to use this."

She turned the pink toy on and placed the vibrator in Pam's hand. I moved away from her pussy so that Pam could have access, but continued to nibble on her great tits. Pam smiled and slowly slid the vibrator inside of herself, then began to move it in and out. As she did, Joy had begun to slowly work my cock up and down. With Pam's moans now becoming more like screams, she brought herself to orgasm, had it subside, then come on again. And again.

After her second or third one, I placed my hand on hers, forcing her to leave the vibrator deep inside herself. I got down on my knees, placed a boot over each shoulder, and began gently licking her clit. This brought on her loudest and most intense orgasm, complete with very loud screams of pleasure. It was all I could do to keep from getting kicked in the head. As I licked her to yet another orgasm, I realized Joy's hand was no longer on my cock.

I lifted my head, I saw that Joy had slid to the ground in front of us, and had two fingers buried deeply in her own trim. I gave Pam a quick peck on the cheek and moved off the couch. Quickly getting my pants all the way off, I entered Joy. She was as slick as she had ever been and her labial lips were beyond swollen. She as enjoying this as much as any of us. Sadly, the excitement was all too much, and I came rather quickly. Fortunately for me, Joy had primed herself and came in unison with me. Pam just watched the and smiled. She had stopped using the vibrator on herself, and was just taking in the show.

With all three of us temporarily satisfied, a giant wet spot on the couch, and our breathing slowing, a palpable silence filled the air. Pam turned off the vibrator and joined us on the floor. As we all caught our breath, Joy was the first to exclaim, "Pam's still a virgin."

This brought laughs all around. I reached between Joy's legs, her pussy still slick with juices from both of us, and gently circled her clit. At the same time, I moved Pam's head so that she could suck Joy's tits. Joy responded by reaching for Pam's slit, her hand replacing mine. As Joy began to breath heavier, I whispered in her ear "not for much longer."

One good thing about being only 19 was that the recovery time was quick, especially with a sight like this before me. As Pam continued to suck her first tits and Joy was pleasuring her, I lifted Pam's ass so that she was kneeling. Between the sex in front of me and the boots, my cock was once again fully hard.

I reached under Pam an inserted a finger into her pussy. She cooed in delight, never once leaving Joy's chest. Now that I knew she could take it, I slipped my cock into her waiting pussy. It was tighter than Joy's, but every bit as slick. This caused Pam to lift her head up in pleasure. With this, I reached out and move her arm, wordlessly instructing her to rub Joy's slit. This was a wonderful sight; it didn't take long to see Pam use two fingers to enter Joy and for Joy's response to this to be quite audible.

The faster Pam moved in and out of Joy, the faster I moved in and out of Pam. Fortunately, I was able to last longer than my initial cumming into Joy, and by the time Pam had made Joy orgasm, I once again was ready. Not knowing if Pam was on the pill, I pulled out and shot my load on Joy's belly. I was sure that Pam had never seen cum before. This was confirmed as Pam reached out and rubbed it a bit on Joy's skin. After a few seconds, she took her fingers and gave it a taste. In once last sexual highlight, Joy rubbed some on her fingers too, offered them for Pam to suck, then kissed her deeply to share.

Once again, we all collapsed on the floor together, and this time Pam was no longer a virgin.

"That was more that I could have ever hoped for" I said. A comment that was met with universal agreement and smiles.

"Me too" Pam exclaimed.

"What'll we do now?" I asked.

"Well," said Joy "Pam still needs to suck her first cock......"