Pamela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swatted his ass, and he sighed and waited expectantly. His puppy eye gazed deep into hers as he looked over his shoulder. He did not move away from her assault as he froze, enjoying her abuse. He paused as he held his breath, wishing for her to continue. She hit his sexy bottom again, and he gasped. The smell of lust pheromones filled their nostrils. His heartbeat raced, and his hearing intensified as he heard the almost silent kitchen clock tick. He could feel every nerve in his body. The world looked technicolor. Their breathing grew labored in the engulfing sexual tension as her satisfying red imprint showed on his white buttocks. Martin felt alive, more than he had in years; he began to allow life responses again and disengage the autopilot he relied on since Jeanette's passing.

Martin had always been the initiator with his late wife, and now a sexy stranger took charge. She slapped his ass even harder; he moaned in excitement. That 'man up' part of him crusted over in non-feeling, lost with Jeanette. That preservation shell that had disassociated him from the world's pain crumbled as his true self was reawakening. The need to be strong for others was fleeting. Pam hit his red bottom again, causing pre-seminal fluid to drip off his hard penis head. Pam's heart sped up as she could feel the moisture between her legs. Overwhelmed, she stopped and pushed him into the modern kitchen. Pam did not recognize herself; it was as if a dominant spirit overtook her. Like the twilight zone, a surge of power invaded her brain.

"This is not me. Why am I behaving like this?" Pam mused. She remembered how she became the character she portrayed at a school play. This new personality reminds her of that. She was so bold as Corie in "Barefoot in the park" until she missed a line and her self-conscious nature crashed down on her.

Her arousal scent filled the lovely kitchen with its crisp white cabinets and marble counters; it looked like a picture of a home design magazine, though slightly sterile in its brazen functionality. He opened the stainless-steel refrigerator and took the milk; he Took two etched crystal glasses and poured them each a glass. Pam took a drink, leaving a milk mustache, and Martin licked it off as he kissed her. Not wanting to lose the upper hand, Pamela grasped his balls firmly. Martin gasped and let his tongue return into his mouth as Pamela forced her tongue into his mouth as she regained her dominance.

Martin's heart pulsed with excitement; he felt so alive and ultra-sexual. Pam's sexiness and her aggressive nature were very enticing for Martin. He Had long-lived with Jeanette, who was vanilla in the sack; Pamela promised to be so much racier to Martin. Martin dreamed of how it would be if Pam forced him naked long-term. A rooster crowed errantly yet timely in the distance, and Martin thought, "I am counting my chickens before they hatch."

Pam looked for a rubber spatula in the kitchen drawers. She held it under Martin's nose when she found one as a threat. He could smell the plastic of the recently purchased kitchen implement; his sensory faculties were now hypersensitive.

"I love spanking you. Do you enjoy being spanked by me?" Pam asked.

"Yes," Martin said though he wished he had not been so honest. The truth disturbed him to the core. Martin wanted to say "Mistress," as he heard in the video, but he felt self-conscious. "Why am I thinking these things?" Martin asked himself. "What would my church friends think?"

"Has a woman ever spanked you before today?" Pam asked.

"God no, my late wife was rather tame in the bedroom," Martin admitted.

"Before you, I never spanked a man before; it is exhilarating. Bend over the counter."

"Yes, Pam,"

Whack, she slapped his taut buttocks with the flat of the rubber spatula. Martin hissed as his knees felt wobbly. Smack, another blow of the spatula. Martin moaned in pleasure as the pain awakened his being.

"You like that?' Pam asked.

"God yes, Pam," Martin said. Martin felt he fell through the rabbit hole. "I must be more desperate for sex than I thought," Martin rationalized. "Why else would I act this way?"

Pam felt liberated, in control, and confident. Pam had never felt so vibrant. Pam hit him twice more, one time on each of his flanks, before putting the spatula in the sink. She rubbed his now red butt as she kissed his broad back.

"Are you an exhibitionist in nature?"

"Not before today," Martin replied. But the concept of exposure had been an obsession of late. After seeing an adult video with that storyline, he had recently fantasized about being a nude butler to a family of all sexy women. As if the video had caused a worm to eat the usually controlled moral side of his brain, Martin's mind changed forever, though unwilling to admit it.

"I do hope you are an exhibitionist because I like you naked,"

Both felt the transformation of this experience. Pam wondered if her new strong persona would dissipate shortly, as it had before.

"I am enjoying staying naked, today" Martin restated.

"Good, we are both learning new things about ourselves today," Pam admitted.

Pam slowly yet absent-mindedly caressed his abdomen as if cementing her possession of him. Martin shuddered noticeably. Martin liked how freely she touched him as if he had no say in the matter.

"I am not complaining," Martin said.

"If you do, I will have to punish you. I cannot tolerate whining." Pam looked at the spatula in the sink. Martin turned his head and looked deep into her eyes with unspoken understanding.

Pam turned Martin to face her and reached lower to grasp Martin's hard cock with her right hand and squeezed his balls with her other hand. She hoped he could not tell that she had never manipulated a man this way before. Martin gasped with expectation as Pam smiled. His large hard cock felt natural in her hand. "I think I will keep this and the man who comes with it," she thought.

"Do you like this, Martin?"

"Yes, I love it," he said.

"Good, because chances are I will keep this," Pam said.

Pam kissed Martin possessively, and Martin returned her kiss. It was the most passion-filled kiss they each had ever experienced. They continued kissing until their breathing grew ragged. Pam stroked his shaft, thanking her reading of bawdy novels for their education of edging and what to do. Martin moaned in pleasure, and Pamela grew more confident in her hand movements up and down his cock. Pam felt exhilaratingly in control. She stopped when she noticed his breathing slowing; the novel told her this would precede an orgasm. Pamela enjoyed the feel of his throbbing flesh as Martin whimpered under his breath. Pamela knew she could rely on her instincts to manage Martin. Once he began to breathe again, Pam stroked earnestly once more. She was waiting for him to show signs of the still impending orgasm. All too soon, he was nearing the ultimate pleasure point, just as Pam was getting into it.

"Not so fast; I want to enjoy this," Pam stated as she stopped stimulating him again.

"I was so close," He complained. Pam had successfully edged him; as the book had predicted, Pam took her hand away and snatched the spatula again. Pam whacked his bottom firmly with it.

"No whining, I warned you," Pam said.

"I am sorry, Pam,"

"Maybe if you ask nicely," Pam said.

"May I cum?

"No," Pam said.

Pam rid herself of the spatula and gripped his shaft again. Pam began manipulating him once more.

"I sensed you were close, but I am in control. You must wait till I let you," Pam stated.

She picked up the tempo of her hand up and down his sensitive shaft.

"Please make me come," Martin begged.

"No, I will let you when I am ready and not one second before," Pam restated.

"Please, Pam?" Martin said.

"No, I like keeping you needy," Pam said.

Pam brought him to the edge once more, and to think mother had told me "Reading was a waste of time," Pam mused amusedly. Shy Martin thought. he would never be with another woman after Jeanette, but Pam looked promising. "What if she is just a tease," Martin worried as he teetered on the brink of bliss. I need an orgasm.

"Please, make love to me," Martin said breathlessly, switching tactics.

"I want that also, but not without a promise from you," Pam stated.

"Anything," Martin said.

"You must be mine exclusively, forever," Pam said, showing her agenda shamelessly.

"Yes, only you as long as you keep me," Martin said, motivated by lust.

"I plan on keeping you naked as much as possible," Pam said, now just gently teasing his cock.

"Okay, anything," Martin said.

"You want to be my naked man?"

"Yes, I will be your naked man."

"Show me to your bedroom," Pam said.

Martin finished his milk like a boy trained by his mother not to be wasteful.

"You are a good boy," Pam noticed smiling.

Martin took Pam's hand and led her down the hall to the master suite. Once in the master, they embraced in an enthusiastic kiss once more. Pam soon broke the kiss. She kicked off her white sandals as they stood while still holding each other at the foot of Martin's bed.

"Undress me," Pam asked, wishing she sounded more demanding but still searching for a more dominant voice.

"I would love to," Martin said.

"Call me Miss; only we two will know it is short for Mistress," Pamela demanded with her newfound strength. Finally able to be dominant as her imagined self, though it was still challenging due to her naturally quiet demeanor. Pamela savored the moment, a liberate sexual anticipation building with each minute.

Martin gently removed her clothes; he kissed each body part and uncovered it. Martin's face showed amazement as if opening a precious gift. He pulled the straps of her sundress off, and it fell to the floor. He kissed her shoulders, it felt good, but Pam felt like she was losing control over Martin slightly.

"Pick my dress up and fold it now," Pam said, re-establishing her control.

He picked the dress up, folded it, and placed it on his nightstand. He removed Pam's lacy white bra. Once her perfectly sized, slightly sagging breasts were nude, he suckled her large nipples lovingly. Already overstimulated, the ultra-sensitive Pamela experienced a small orgasm from his fervent suckling.

"Fold my brassiere as well, Martin," Pam ordered after regaining her sense slightly.

"Yes, Miss!"

Martin folded her no-strap bra neatly and added it to the pile on the light oak nightstand. Martin Pulled her lacy white bikini panties off and stayed on his knees. Pam put her hand on his shoulder to steady herself as she stepped out of her panties, which prevented Martin from standing up, even if he wanted to get up. Pam pulled his head to her waiting, neatly trimmed sex, just as she read about in the very educational smut novels she enjoyed. Too excited to have Martin fold her panties as well. Martin licked her already moist labia, happy to savor her nectar. Pam shuddered as his tongue found her clitoris. She moaned as her legs trembled from the marvelous feelings she experienced.

"That feels so good," Pam exclaimed.

Martin was in heaven; Jeanette had not allowed oral sex, as she thought it was dirty. Martin had fantasized about doing this for years, but this was his first opportunity. Martin happened to flick his tongue firmly on her clitoris, Pam shuddered. Then, Martin knew he was on the right track and felt thrilled how Pam was enjoying his efforts. Martin was a giver, and pleasing Pam was important to him.

"Yes. Yes, that feels so good,"

Her encouragement motivated Martin even more. Martin's tongue grew more vigorous on her clitoris; Martin soon brought her to another orgasm. Pam pulled him to his feet and kissed him, grabbing his stiff shaft again.

"I want you to put this in me," as she laid back on the king-sized bed, pulling him with her. He embraced her as his rigid member parted her wet, hairless slit; she felt so amazingly tight as his circumcised head eased in. A moan bubbled from deep within her. Pam could not believe how great it felt. She could feel every pulsating vein scraping the sensitive walls of her womanhood. His dick was giant compared to her small vibrator, and it felt better as it pushed in deep. She grasped at Martins back as waves of pleasure enveloped her. Minutes later, Martin's legs flexing in the rhythmic action soon brought her to another colossal climax; It was the best she had ever experienced.

She began to worry after she recovered a bit, "I might get pregnant." That is when she felt a flood of semen leaking out of her womb. Martin collapsed into her embrace as he recovered. Pam felt so fulfilled as she embraced Martin back, but she could not shake her concern.

"Oh, no, I might get pregnant. I am not on birth control," Pam confessed.

"If I impregnate you, I will marry you, Miss," said the chauvinistic submissive.

"Damn right you will," Pam said.

"I have to confess something to you, Miss," Martin said.

"What?" Pam asked.

"You are the second woman I have slept with my whole life," Martin said.

"Did you and your wife wait until marriage?" Pam asked.

"No, but after we made love, we felt we had to get married," Martin said.

"Were you already in love?" Pam asked.

"I am not sure, I think so, but we were Christian, so we decided that marriage was the only way after that," Martin said.

"You are the only man I have ever made love with," Pam admitted.

"I thought so, but how you know so much already, Miss?" Martin asked.

"I have read a lot about it," Pam said.

"I feel like I want you to forever be my Miss," Martin said.

"Will you be my slave and husband?" Pam asked in a light-hearted tone.

"Are you proposing to me? Miss," Martin asked teasingly.

"I suppose so. Will you be mine?" Pam's voice was no longer playful.

"Yes, Miss!"

"Lick my pussy again and clean it well," Pam ordered.

"Yes, Miss," Martin said as he happily obliged.

That is when Martin discovered he enjoyed their combined flavors. He licked every inch of her inner folds savoring their combined richness. His tongues exploration found just where she wanted his efforts. Her breathing revealed she liked it on the base of her labia as well as her clit. Martin alternated between the two spots. He returned to the clitoris, completing a cycle.

"Yes, I'm coming," Pam exclaimed.

Pam shuddered in yet another orgasm. Martin became hard again, and Pam noticed it right away,

"You can put your wonderful cock in my pussy again. But try to pull out before you squirt again," Pam said.

"I will try, but I can't promise anything, Miss," Martin admitted.

Martin lined up to her tight slit and pressed into her hungry folds.

"If you cum inside my pussy again, I will spank you," Pamela warned.

This statement had the opposite effect of what she intended. "Now, I know I will surely cum in her," Martin thought. Martin relished the idea of another spanking. Martin thrust in and out of her slowly and steadily. His pace was slow until he approached his climax as Pam moaned incoherently. Then Martin's muscled body strained as Martin rammed his shaft much more forcefully into her hot vagina. Realizing she too wanted to spank him, Pam wrapped her legs around his ass as he pumped into her, blocking any chance of him pulling out. Pam longed to punish him for disobedience. Martin climaxed just as Pamela did.

"Lick it clean again, Martin," Pamela ordered.

"Yes, Miss,"

Martin moved his face down to her pussy and licked it clean again. Martin lovingly brought her to another climax. Unconsciously Pam closed her legs to hold his head against her pussy until she recovered. Realizing she had trapped him; Pam opened her legs. Pam looked at him sternly when he looked up lovingly from between her legs.

"Do not think I have forgotten your spanking," Pamela said.

"I know, Miss," Martin said as his erection returned.

Pamela stood up and pulled her sundress over her naked body. Martin looked at her sullenly.

"Give me a ride home so I can get some things so I can stay the weekend," Pamela said.

"Yes, Miss," Martin said, smiling at the thought of her wanting to stay the weekend.

Martin opened a drawer to begin dressing.

"No, no clothes for you. It is a short drive," Pamela said.

They walked to his blue Nissan sports car, not using the grey Nissan Pickup truck that sat next to it in his driveway. His driveway was long, and there was little chance of anyone seeing him nude. They got in, and she directed him to the next drive, and he pulled in. Her mother's house was visible from the rural street. Martin hesitated.

"The door is unlocked; we can hurry inside," she said.

Pamela's mother's house had seen better days; The stairs and railings of the weary porch needed repair. The over-patched roof must surely leak, and the corner of the front picture window had a crack. Martin hurried into the weather-beaten two-story farmhouse. Pamela led him up the worn wooden stairs to her girly decorated room; Martin stayed in the center of the room due to the pitch of the ceiling. She packed a vintage overnight bag. Pam packed her black one-piece swimsuit, three changes of clothes, and her toiletries from the bathroom, including a flat wooden hairbrush. She took the bag and kept the hairbrush in her hand. Now remembering the promised spanking, he grew fearful as Martin recognized Pam looking at the hairbrush while smiling her now-familiar wicked smile. Pam handed Martin her bag walked down the stairs and out to the front porch. She sat on the porch swing.

"Time for your spanking, Martin," Pam said.

"What if a car drives down the road?" Martin protested.

"Then they will see your punishment. Get out here," Pam said.

"Yes, Miss," Martin sat her bag on the porch and hurried onto her lap as the spring banged the wooden screen door shut.

"I am going to spank you ten times," Pamela said.

"Please hurry; someone is sure to see me," Martin said.

"I hope someone will; naughty boys should feel humiliation," she said.

Martin lay across her lap. Pam smacked his right butt cheek with the hairbrush.

"Ouch," Martin said as the pain seared his already sore bottom.

"One," Pam counted.

Then after waiting, she struck the left one. The pain was intensifying as she continued.

"Two," she announced.

Pausing 30 seconds, Martin felt like it was an eternity. Pam Spanked him again with the flat wooden beauty implement. Martin hissed and writhed on her lap.

"Three," Pam said. She rubbed his bottom lovingly for two minutes before striking his ass again. Martin felt intensifying dread of exposure.

"Four," Pam exclaimed.

Pam knew the habits of the people who lived on the dead-end road, and no one should be traveling down the road, but Martin did not. She enjoyed the sound of the brush smacking on his ass, then waiting a while before smacking his bottom again. Pam relished tormenting him. She kept him squirming naked across her lap for twenty minutes before she finished the tenth blow.

"Ten," Pam counted finally.

Martin felt wonderfully humiliated as he lay helpless across her lap.

"Stand up and face the road so I can take a picture," Pam said, pulling out her cell phone.

He worriedly faced the road until he heard the shutter click. Martin felt utter panic on the inside. "What if somebody sees me?" Martin thought, "What a way to start in a new community as a sex offender. If I am charged for public nudity, I will have to move again."

Martin suddenly jarred from his thoughts heard. "Rachael needs to see how red your naughty bottom is. I will send her the picture," Pam teased

"Please don't; she will show everyone. Miss," Martin pleaded. "I will have to move again."

"Your face is not in it; only we three will know it is you," Pam said, snickering.

"She might tell someone I am the one in the picture. Please do not send it," Martin said.