Pamela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, I am not ready to be feminine or anything."

Pam felt horny again. She wondered if it was due to her age and 'biological clock.' She did notice her sex drive had increased. Pam spread her legs while sitting on the edge of the tailgate.

It was the first time Martin realized that Pam had spent the evening sans panties. Martin had spent most of his marriage having sex just once a week and sometimes even less. Even on his honeymoon, they had only done it once a day. Pamela and her high sex drive seemed like a gift from heaven so far.

"Give me that sausage again, then stud," Pam said.

Martin stood in front of her and thrust his pecker into her waiting slit. His erection was not as firm as earlier, but it was still workable. Pam enjoyed his thrusting as he slapped his balls against her with each full stroke.

"Fill me with your goo, Martin,"

"I probably won't give much this time," he said.

"Okay, then you will not have much to clean out with your tongue then,"

Martin's cock got stiffer when he heard her say that. He felt motivated to bring her to another climax but had doubts he would shoot again. Pamela began to moan in her, now familiar to him, way. Martin thrusts slowly, wanting her to feel all the sensations. Soon after, he shot semen as she climaxed once again.

"Be a good boy and lick it clean," Pam said.

"Yes, Miss Pam."