Pamela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't if you promise to be a good boy," Pam teased.

"I will be good, Miss," Martin said.

"I know you will! Hurry, get in the car. Our neighbor John Phillips will drive to his house in a few minutes," Pam said.

Martin entered the car and started the engine as Pam locked the faded red front door, though usually kept unlocked. She did not want anything to happen to the house left empty for the weekend and got in on the grey leather passenger seat. As Martin pulled up, stopping at the end of the circular drive, John Phillips drove his sun-faded once dark blue Ford truck on the road in front of Martin's car. John unwinding from his shift at the mill, was too busy enjoying his favorite country tune to notice Martin and Pamela. Martin's red, painful ass felt irritated by the leather seat.

"That was close, Miss,"

"I knew what I was doing; you can set your watch by that guy," Pam said

"I am so glad no one saw me naked,"

"You and me both, my mother would be so upset to hear all about it from the neighbors. But the risk of danger and the possible reaction of the neighbors was a rush," Pam said, smiling.

"You mean the danger of me getting caught, Miss,"

"Do not correct me; I still have the hairbrush," Pam said.

"Sorry, Miss,"

Pam leaned over and kissed Martin on the lips as she groped his erection.

"Your hard fellow sure likes it," Pam said.

"He often does not know what is good for me, Miss," Martin joked.

"I know he has been good to me," Pam jested.

"Trust me, he enjoyed his day immensely so far, Miss," Martin said.

"Drive us home; I want to go swimming," Pam said.

"Are you wanting to move in?" Martin asked, laughing.

"Might have to if my mother finds out we had premarital sex. My mother is quite conservative on such matters," Pam said seriously.

"You are welcome any time you want to move, Miss," Martin said.

After Martin parked the car, Pam went to Martin's bedroom to put on her black one-piece swimsuit. Martin just jumped back into the pool. The water felt soothing on his sore bottom. He loved the feel of the water on his naked body. When she came out onto the pool deck, Martin asked, "how come you can wear a swimsuit, Miss?"

"Because I am in charge."

Pam jumped into the pool and swam over to grab Martin's cock.

"Do you have a problem with that?" she asked, squeezing his shaft firmly; a smile flashed on her face.

Pamela's nipples appeared under her unlined swimsuit top.

"No, Miss,"

Pam kissed Martin forcefully. Martin grasped her breast through her suit. She bit his lip, and he took his hand away.

"Why did you bite me?" Martin asked.

"Because I can," Pam said playfully. Pam swam away from Martin, and Martin swam after her. Soon he cornered her in the shallow end. Pam kissed him fervently. Martin untied the string to her swimsuit top, and it fell away from her lovely breasts. He bent down to suck her pool water-hardened nipples. Pam cradled his head into her breast as she enjoyed the sensations on her sensitive flesh.

"You need to remember who is in charge. You are cute, but I will tell you when to suck my nipples," Pam said

"Sorry, Miss," Martin said though he went right back to sucking her hard right nipple.

"I will get the spatula out of the sink," Pam warned, but she loved his attention and did not want to stop him.

"I know, Miss," Martin said as he thought, "I love you." This time he had stopped.

"You may suck my nipples because I can tell how much you enjoy pleasing me."

"Thank you, Miss," Martin said.

Martin lovingly sucked her nipples for several minutes before she pulled his head up for another female-led kiss. Taking her lips off his, she looked into his eyes.

"I know you will do as I say because I own you now. If you question me, you will earn another spanking," Pamela stated.

"I can't ask questions, Miss?" Martin said.

"Do you want another Spanking?" Pamela asked.

"No, I mean yes, Miss," Martin admitted.

Pam re-adjusted her top and went to get her cell phone and the spatula. When she returned to the pool, she looked at Martin sternly. She propped the phone on the table with the kickstand and hit record on its video camera.

"Get out of the pool. Come here and face the camera," Pam said.

Martin came over as expected, his hard prick pointing at the sky.

"Now, masturbate for the camera," She ordered, filled with sexual anticipation.

"Yes, Miss," Martin said. Martin began stroking his boner, and Pam smiled wickedly.

"I am going to spank your naughty ass until you cum for me, but I do not want you to cum until I hit you at least ten times. If you cum too soon, I will use this spatula on your balls. Do you understand?" Mistress said.

"Yes, Miss," Martin replied.

She hit his ass with a spatula. The now-familiar technicolor sexual feelings washed over Martin.

"Stroke harder, Martin," Pam demanded.

Martin pulled his member enthusiastically. Martin was overly excited and worried that he would not hold out much longer. Pam slapped his bottom with the Rubbermaid spat again.

"Two," she said as she watched him play with himself.

"Three." She said as her arm swung again. Martin enjoyed the pain.

"Four," she said as she could tell he was about to shoot already.

"Stop stroking; I want to enjoy this," Pam said. Martin sighed; his expression showed dejection. Obedient, Martin stopped as ordered.

"Say, thank you, Miss," Pam ordered.

"Thank you, Miss,"

"What a good boy he is becoming," Pam thought, enthralled with how powerful she felt.

"I do want to hit your balls with this, but just not on the first date," she giggled.

Martin secretly was highly disappointed. She spatula slapped his ass again.

"Five," she called out.

Again, with the kitchen implement. "Six," Miss said.

Martin waited, still grasping his over-stimulated member. Martin felt happy, knowing Pamela had claimed him. He also felt humiliating tension and intense arousal, unlike anything he had ever experienced before that day.

"Start stroking it again, Martin."

"Yes, Miss,"

Pam hit with the Rubbermaid tool once again. "Seven," She announced.

Martin felt the bewilderingly pleasurable pain and humiliation as she administered the final three blows, just as he sprayed semen all over the pool deck. Pam stopped the phone from recording. Then she took off her swimsuit and lay on a chaise lounge with her legs spread.

"Lick my pussy, Martin," Pam ordered.

"Yes, Miss,"

Martin happily licked her as Pam watched the video she had just recorded. She trapped his head with her legs again, possessively.

"This is so hot, Martin. I so want to send it to Rachael." Martin worried about her intentions with the video, but Martin felt extremely lucky to find Pamela. He knew better than asking her about the recording. His tongue alternated between her magic spots, and Pamela bucked off the chair in pleasure. She let him up, finally. Pam looked at Martin, and she could see he looked wiped out. The sun was low in the sky.

"Let us go take a nap," Pam said.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. After only two hours, Pam smiled lovingly while looking at Martin when they woke.

"I am famished," Pamela said.

"There is food in the kitchen," Martin said.

"No, we should get dressed. Flo's Diner is still open," Pamela said. It was around nine O'clock, and Flo's would stay open till the football team returned from their away game late in the night.

"Okay, Miss," Martin said.

"Good, I want everyone in town to know you are mine," Pam said.

The two lovers showered together, and Pam washed Martin possessively. Martin scrubbed Pam lovingly also. He used the soapy washcloth to bring her to another climax, and she did not protest, though he had done it without permission. She knew his giving nature was showing itself, and she was not about to discourage such a valuable trait in who she felt to be her soulmate. Once they left the shower, Pam put her lovely red sleeveless V-necked dress on. She took time to apply tasteful make-up. Martin could hardly wrest his eyes away from her beauty. Martin put on grey slacks and a dark grey polo shirt. When they were ready, they left for the town in the sporty sedan.

"Are you happy?" Pamela asked.

"Yes, Miss, truly happy, For the first time in years," Martin admitted.

"I am also; I can't ever remember being happier."

"I hope the Diner serves tasty food. I am starving."

"The food is great there. I want you to call me Darling or some other term of endearment at Flo's," Pam said.

"Certainly, Baby Doll,"

"I like that. Most of the town will be out on a Friday night. Please hold my hand and act real possessive."

"Okay, I want every man to know we are a couple also,"

They pulled up to the Diner, and Martin left the car to open Pamela's door. Pam slid from the car and took Martin's arm. He held the door open for Pamela. They walked into the black and white checkered floor restaurant together as all eyes fixed on the couple. The vintage quarter-operated jukebox played "Love me Tender" by Elvis Presley. Pam pointed to a window booth.

"We should sit there. Flo allows customers to choose their seats," she informed Martin.

"Okay," Martin said.

They sat at the table that separated two black and white diamond tuck and roll benches as Flo came over and set menus on the teal Formica table. Flo wore a typical fifty-style waitress dress with an apron and looked sixty years old. Her husband Daryl was operating the flat top grill. The Jones family was eating across the room. Johnathon and Shirley Jones and their two twin toddlers sat at a table. The twins happily eat from plastic booster seats. Jason Coleridge, Pamela's graduation year classmate, sat at the counter, his enormous gut all but concealed his belt. He had married his high school sweetheart, Tiffany. Tiffany had tormented Pamela relentlessly all through school. Tiffany, the once cheer squad leader, had become as hefty as her husband. Pamela hoped Jason would run home to tell Tiffany about her hot new boy. Time does not heal all wounds; Pam still hated Tiffany.

Sheriff Douglas sat at his usual seat. His weathered features smiling at Pamela, he was always kind to everyone, sharp enough not to break the law. He was nearing retirement age but still a force to be reckoned with; no one took his massive six-five frame lightly. The local hardware store owner, Carl Rogers, put a quarter in the jukebox, selecting 'love me do' by the Beatles. Carl went back and sat with his wife as she smiled; it was her favorite song. Fourteen other people were inside the packed restaurant as well.

"Let me know what you decide, sweety. You too, handsome," Florence said.

"Okay. Have you met my Martin? He just moved into the Terrel Place," Pamela said.

"No, how do you do? I am Florence, but you can call me Flo," Florence said.

"Hello, very nice to meet you," Martin said.

"Your Martin? Honey, I have never known you to work this fast," Flo said.

"It was love at first sight, right Martin?" Pamela said.

"Of course, Baby Doll," Martin said, grasping Pamela's hand.

"Martin and I would like the famous chicken fried steak," Pamela said.

"Is that what you want, Martin?" Flo asked.

"Yes, I would like a cola as well," Martin replied.

"Make it two Coke's," Pamela said.

Florence went to see other customers.

"How is it going, Jason?" Flo asked.

"About ordinary, Tiffany is angry with me again," Jason, the yesteryear star quarterback, replied.

"How are things at the mill?" Flo asked, not wanting to hear about Jason's failing marriage again.

"We are making quotas, but the equipment is aging, and Dad is not sure when we can afford to retool," Jason said.

"The equipment will last; it always has," Flo said, trying to encourage him. Flo's father had worked at the textile mill for 45 years. Most people in Franklin worked there or farmed. Flo brought the cokes over and gave Martin the once over again. She whistled and winked at Pam.

"He is mine, Flo. You have Daryl," Pam said.

"I know, honey, but Martin is sure a hunk," Flo gushed.

"Order up," Daryl announced.

Flo brought the two plates to the table.

"Here you two love birds go," Flo teased good-naturedly.

"Are Roy and Rachael at the game?" Flo asked.

"Yes," Pam answered, thankful that she was not their third wheel this Friday night as usual.

"This is great," Martin exclaimed as he took a bite of the chicken fried steak. Daryl smiled from the kitchen. Daryl liked to keep the customers happy. The Diner was perfect for him; he could cook, and Flo oversaw the front end.

"Let me know if you need anything else," Flo said as she left to check on other customers.

After the meal, Martin paid for the food and tipped Flo well. Pam took Martin's hand and gave him a walking tour of the small downtown. It was all of two blocks of buildings erected in the nineteen-twenties. She led him from the drugstore, passing by the hardware store and the courthouse to the antique store on one side of the street. The downtown's eleven antique streetlamps shone down, and several older pickup trucks passed on the worn asphalt road as they walked. The curbside community round-faced clock struck ten, and only the drugstore was open at such a late hour. Then they crossed over the two-lane asphalt road and came back by the jewelry store, the police station, and the music store, and they also entered a convenience store. It was the only newer building, but still, it was thirty years old at least. One of the county's few immigrant residents, Kumar stood behind the counter. He wore his Sikh turban. He proudly ran his newly purchased store; Kumar looked small and short behind the tall counter.

"Should I buy condoms?" Martin asked quietly.

Kumar smiled. He had overheard Martin's question.

"No, but maybe we could get some wine," Pam said.

Pam whispered, "I don't want mother knowing we are making love. If you buy them here, everyone in town will know, including mother."

"We are not teenagers," Martin whispered.

"I know, but just do it my way, please," Pam said.

Martin Chose an inexpensive California white zinfandel. He took it to the counter.

"Will that be all?" Kumar asked in a heavy Indian accent.

"No, wait," Pam said, grabbing a spearmint gum package.

Kumar rang the items up, and Martin paid cash.

"Thank you, come again," Kumar said politely.

They left the chain convenience store.

"You know if we keep having unprotected sex, I am going to make you pregnant."

"I hope so,"

"How will you explain that to your mother?"

"We will have to elope before I begin to show," Pam said.

"You have it all planned out already?"

"Yes, we can go to Florida,"

"Couples elope to Florida here. Back home, it is Reno or Tahoe," Martin said.

"Yes, it is Florida and the beach here," Pam said.

"Should I make reservations?" Martin asked.

"My vacation is in three weeks. We should go then," Pam said.

"Alright, I will research on the internet," Martin said.

Pam smiled. Pam made sure everyone out saw her with Martin. Martin politely said hello to everyone they met, but neither he nor Pam started conversations with anyone. They were both shy, and neither were chatty.

"When we drive home, I want you to drive naked with your clothes locked in the trunk. Will you do that for me?" Pam whispered in Martin's ear.

"Yes, Miss," Martin replied as his penis began to stir again.

They walked back to Martin's sporty sedan. The couple got into the car.

"Pull over just out of town, then remove all your clothes."

"Yes, Miss,"

Martin drove around the bend just out of town. He pulled over and looked at Pam fearfully. Pam could see his pecker was hard again.

"Strip, you know you want to," Pam said.

"Yes, Miss Pam."

Martin removed his clothes hurriedly, wishing to start the car moving as soon as possible. Martin pulled his shirt over his head and handed it to Miss Pam. Then he removed his shoes and socks and gave those to her as well. Next off were his pants and finally his underwear.

"Pop the trunk," Pam ordered.

With fear showing on his face, Martin pressed the button, and the trunk opened slightly. Pam took his clothes and lifted the trunk lid to place his clothes inside. She slammed it shut and slowly walked back to return to the passenger seat. Pam sat and used the mirror on the visor to check her make-up. Martin waited in agony as she seemed to stall, acting very evil. She wanted to prolong his suffering, knowing how much Martin enjoyed the tension.

"You can drive us home now," Pam said.

Martin started the car and sped down the road.

"Slow down; you do not want to get pulled over. Do you?" Pam asked.

"No, Miss," Martin said.

Pam reached over to stroke his stiff shaft again, and the car shifted down to climb the steep hill. Martin flinched as several cars passed on the other side of the road. Luckily all the vehicles were short, and none of the passengers could see his lower body.

"This feels so nice in my hand."

"I love it too, Miss,"

"Good thing it is dark. Someone might see. Our Franklin high school football team buss should pass us shortly," Pam said.

"Really," Martin asked, his voice quite shocked.

"It is Friday night, and it was an away game," Pamela said.

Martin tried to shift lower in his seat. Martin turned off the main road just as the yellow bus filled with sad sweaty young men passed the other direction. The hometown team was not particularly good this year, and they had lost fifty-five to twelve.

"That was close," Martin said.

"Yes, it was exciting, wasn't it," Pam said.

"Scary is more accurate," Martin said.

"When we get home, I will reward you for being such a good boy," Pamela said.

When Martin had parked his car in the driveway, Pamela walked to his frontier pickup and lowered his tailgate.

"Sit on the tailgate, Martin," pam said

Martin sat as ordered; the tailgate faced the road. Martin could see headlights through the trees upon the road returning from the game. He hoped no cars would accidentally pull down his drive. Pam took his hard cock into her mouth. Pam wanted to see what giving a blow job would be like, and now was an excellent time as any to find out. Martin gasped as her soft lips encased his tube.

"No one has ever done this to me before, Miss," Martin admitted.

She took her mouth off him.

"You want me to stop," she teased.

"No, please suck me, Miss," Martin begged.

Pam enjoyed how much Martin moved involuntarily in pleasure as she worked her mouth up and down his dick. She felt in control of his being while she blew him. Martin, though lost in incredible sensations, thought he should warn her before he spewed semen in her mouth, so when Martin got close, he said, "I am going to shoot, Miss Pam."

Pam continued until he unloaded into her waiting mouth, then she held his semen on her tongue and climbed into the truck bed. She then French kissed him to feed him his semen. Miss grabbed his hair to prevent Martin from turning his head. Although he did not enjoy the flavor, Martin just let her do as she wanted. As he complied, Pam felt even more powerful while a Barred owl hooted with its distinctive call from a distant tree, and the near-full moon illuminated the asphalt driveway. Pam caressed his muscular abdomen, and Martin shivered at her light touch. Crickets chirped as Pamela, at last, broke the kiss.

"Do you like the taste of your cum?" Pam asked.

"No, Miss," Martin said.

"I do, and I like sharing it with you, so you better get used to it," Pamela said, flashing her wicked smile.

Martin was getting hard again.

"You sure are horny for a person who doesn't like to taste his sperm," Pam said.

"It has been a long drought," Martin said.

"Sure, stud, I think you are afraid not to act disgusted."