Pamela Ch. 09: Ladies Doubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'll be Mrs Butt leaving," I surmised. "By the way, it didn't occur to me until just now that Charlotte is a trained baker, probably more qualified than 'Slapper' Butt, so she'll make sure everything is ready."

"I have no doubt," agreed Pamela, nodding her head and resting her flute on the bar counter. "Now, before the others join us, a word about the maids."

Gemma and Hayley looked on attentively.

"I assume, Gemma," she asked, "Hayley hasn't met Maya or Yuma yet?"

"No," replied Gemma with a look at Hayley who smiled.

"I thought not," went on Pamela, "so I have decided that for tonight, you Gemma, will be mistress to both Maya and Yuma exactly as you are at the Grand Hotel."

"I don't understand," retorted Gemma, puzzled.

"Tonight is about sex," observed Pamela. "If either of the two sisters ..."

"Sisters?" interjected Hayley. "I didn't know ..."

"They are identical twins," clarified Gemma, prompting Hayley to open her eyes wide but didn't speak.

"As I was saying," continued Pamela, "if either of the identical twins is required to play a part in any of our activities, then it should be with the blessing of their employer."

Gemma mused but remained silent.

"So," went on Pamela, "you, Gemma, have to decide which of the rooms on either side of your two rooms will be for Maya and Yuma."

"I'll think about it," replied Gemma with a nod of her head towards Hayley.

"The second point I would make," went on Pamela, "is that I have decided that for tonight, you Gemma will have Hayley as your mistress."

Hayley's eyes lit up.

"Oh yes!" she cried with relish. "Bend over, bitch, this is going to hurt!"

Everyone laughed, even Gemma who kept her eyes on Hayley as if to say: "Yeah, do it!"

Just then, Maya appeared at the doorway to respectively advise that the dining room was prepared.

"Thank you, Maya, come and join us," replied Pamela. "Are Yuma and Charlotte with you?"

"Yes, Mistress," confirmed Maya, and the others joined her before entering.

"Thank you, everyone," complimented Pamela, addressing the room. "We are now seven, which, for the purposes of the tennis are one umpire ..."

I raised my flute in recognition.

"In addition, we have two ball-girls," she continued to which Yuma and Maya smiled broadly, "and finally four players."

Gemma and Hayley cheered, also raising their flutes whilst Charlotte preserved her silence.

"So," went on Pamela above the hubbub, "if Hayley and Gemma would take Maya and Yuma to the second floor and show them to their rooms and perhaps advise them of what we have discussed, it would be perfect if you could all return to the hall, ready to play in half an hour at, say, ten minutes past six."

With respectful silence from Yuma and Maya, they led Gemma and Hayley through the music room and the hall before ascending the main staircase. Charlotte, whose name had not explicitly featured in Pamela's statement, waited as Pamela closed the door.

"Now Charlotte," she began, walking up to the slim blonde to take hold of both of her nipples through the material of her t-shirt as Gemma and Hayley had done in the car earlier, "for the avoidance of doubt, you are to play your normal game. If I believe you have passed favour to any of your opponents, it will not be to your advantage. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," she breathed, her body as tense as a board as a result of the pressure Pamela was applying to her nipples.

"That's good," purred Pamela, twisting Charlotte's nipples even more before suddenly releasing them and stepping back. "Now, is your overnight bag and tennis gear in the hall?"

"Yes, Mistress," replied Charlotte.

"Then let us go and collect it," instructed Pamela, opening the door and heading off, followed by Charlotte who I insisted went before me, naturally for reasons of courtesy but also to take another look at her fabulous legs and her arse held in check by her tight miniskirt.

Reaching the hall, I saw Charlotte's bags and went across to help carry them.

"Oh no, Master please!" she begged in alarm. "It is not your place!"

I hesitated and she quickly came over to take them both up in her hands to then follow Pamela up the stairs leaving me to bring up the rear, a burden I was able to cope with as my eyes caught a certain dampness in the crotch of her panties. Oh the things a bloke has to put up with!

At the top of the stairs, Pamela turned right and led the way towards the master bedroom suite at the end of the corridor. There, she pushed open the door and entered, holding the door until we were all in the room. Charlotte's eyes opened wide.

"This ... this must be your bedroom, Mistress," she stammered. "Why have you brought me here?"

"Because, my little submissive," replied Pamela, taking hold of Charlotte's chin, "this is where you will sleep tonight, once your master and I have used you to our satisfaction. Now kiss me."

I watched agog as Pamela released Charlotte's chin and they came together for no more than a few seconds before Pamela pulled back.

"Now," she continued, pointing at an internal door, "that is my dressing room. Use it to change into your tennis things. Your master and I shall use our bathrooms. Go ahead, and hurry."

Without any hesitation, Charlotte took her bags and entered Pamela's dressing room, closing the doors behind her.

"Our turn," hissed Pamela. "Come on, we only have a few minutes."

Ten minutes later, Pamela led the way back along the corridor to the top of the stairs, resplendent in the brilliant white tennis gear she had bought the previous Saturday from a fetish shop in town where we had gone on our first pussy hunting expedition. She wore a short skirt that just managed to cover her matching panties, a tight top that betrayed her absence of bra, socks and trainers, with her gorgeous platinum blonde locks tied in a ponytail.

Charlotte followed in a white t-shirt and pleated skirt which was pitched at mid-thigh length. She too had her hair in a ponytail and with short socks and trainers that had more than a passing resemblance to Pamela's. She looked incredible. I brought up the rear, having cobbled together the traditional garb of umpires who I had hardly noticed when lusting at Eugenie playing some unknown opponent on TV.

As we descended the staircase, we could hear giggling coming down from the stairs from the second floor. Once in the hall, we waited for the others. Hayley was the first to appear and I almost passed out when I saw how big her tits must be, presumably despite being suppressed by a sports bra. Her pleated skirt was just long enough to ensure I couldn't tell whether she had dispensed with panties or not but her legs ... oh, her legs were just perfect, shapely and tanned. Just to drive me crazy, I assumed, she had her hair in two pigtails.

Gemma too wore a white t-shirt and pleated skirt, much shorter than Charlotte's. Her white socks and trainers looked new, which I assumed they were for the occasion. Again, a ponytail did its best to restrain her otherwise flowing tresses.

But the biggest surprise came last as Yuma and Maya descended the stairs. I guessed that Pamela would have furnished their outfits and I thought she would have based them on the traditional polo-shirt and straight skirt. Not a chance. Dressed identically, of course, they had their hair in two pigtails and they were half-dressed as schoolgirls. By half-dressed I meant black sensible shoes with white knee-length socks and a black micro-miniskirt. That was it. Their tits, bare and bouncing as they approached, were gorgeous: not huge but a perfect handful, just enough to wrap around my hard cock. I glanced across at Pamela who was following the two with more than a suggestion of relish.

"Wow!" exclaimed Gemma with a glance at me. "Maybe we should suggest Eugenie starts a new trend on the courts?"

I shuddered.

"Welcome to the Harlot Hall Tennis Championships," announced Pamela, standing on the third step of the stairs looking down on the party in the hall. "Frank and I are really pleased you could all make it."

"Too right," I put in. "Just remember I'm the umpire and my word is law!"

"Yeah, right," dismissed Gemma with mock sarcasm. "He'll be telling us next he can multi-task!"

"I can," I retorted above the laughter. "Drinking champagne with both hands is a piece of cake."

Pamela waited while further barbs were thrown, as pleased as I was that our guests seemed happy to be present and ready for the action on court to start.

"Now," she began. "Just to explain how this is going to work ..."

The others listened as she explained how the teams and the scoring were going to work while I resumed my mental undressing of them, one by one. I found my eyes travelling up and down Yuma's lithe, white lingerie-clad body, fixating on Hayley's curves and Charlotte's pert arse before switching to Gemma's erotic lips that my cock just cried out to explore, not to forget Maya's face that it craved to cover with cum. And then, of course, there was Pamela herself, just the sexiest girl I had ever seen, resplendent in her fetish tennis gear.

"This beats Wimbledon anytime," I said to myself as Pamela finished her introduction.

"OK," said Gemma. "I think I get it. So who am I playing with first?"

I coughed, prompting giggling.

"Right," said Pamela, unfolding a sheet of paper. "I've done a programme which our esteemed umpire can use to keep the score. I'll pass it to him."

She descended the stair and gave me the sheet so I went up to where she had been to read it out.

"The first match will be between Pamela and Charlotte's team, known as ...," I read out before hesitating for a second, "known as 'Bras Not Needed' who will play Gemma and Hayley's team, known as 'Bras Essential'. I couldn't possibly comment!"

The girls smiled.

"That will be followed by Pamela and Gemma's team, the 'PG Tits' ...," I continued before another hesitation, "oh, now I see, P and G from your names ..."

"Did I hear you say 'tips' or 'tits'?" interjected Hayley with a grin, knowing the answer.

"The 'PG Tits' will play Hayley and Charlotte's team, known as 'Hayley's Cumits'," I continued before groaning at the pun. "The final match will be Pamela and Hayley's team, known as 'McMahon's Mistresses' ... I don't quite get that one."

"Now that Hayley will be controlling you at the office as I control you at home," put in Pamela with a grin at Hayley, "it seemed an appropriate team name."

I smiled, noting Hayley's thoughtful reaction and wondering how accurate Pamela's playful supposition might be.

"So 'McMahon's Mistresses' will play Gemma and Charlotte's team," I went on, "known as 'Grand Crumpets' ... I see the initials again, oh, hang on, I see it, the Grand Hotel and Crumpets Cafe. Very good!"

I watched as Gemma edged sideways to put an arm around Charlotte and give the slightly smiling slim blonde a hug.

"We'll show the Mistresses a thing or two," vowed Gemma. "Just you wait!"

Everyone laughed as I stepped down from the stair as Pamela replaced me.

"Now, any questions before we go out to the court?" she asked, looking around at her audience.

"Is there a prize for the winner?" asked Gemma, picking up her racquet.

"Yes, there will be prizes," replied Pamela with a glance at me, "but you'll all have to wait for the presentation later. Right, lead on, Mr Umpire. Let battle commence."

Folding the sheet of paper Pamela had given me into the top pocket of my shirt, I headed out of the front door and turned right to go around to where the tennis court and bowling-green were situated. At the corner of the house, I halted to let the others catch up and was fascinated as Gemma still had her arm around Charlotte's shoulders as she carried her kit bag in her other hand and, for the first time I could recall since we had arrived at Harlot Hall, the slim blonde appeared to be speaking without being first being spoken to. Behind these two, Pamela and Hayley were laughing almost incessantly. I had hoped that Pamela would take to Hayley as the three of us would undoubtedly be spending time with each other at times but, from what I could see, it might turn out to be time spent in bed rather than at a restaurant or wherever. It was fine by me!

I smiled as I caught sight of Yuma and Maya bringing up the rear, dressed just as if they were about to have sex. With a shudder of fantasy, I resumed my steady pace until I arrived on the wooden decking in front of the pavilion between the court and the green.

"It looks so lovely," gushed Gemma as she and Charlotte arrived, closely followed by the others.

"Perfect," agreed Hayley, "and what an evening for play!"

I knew I wanted to play with Hayley but I suspect that wasn't the point she was meaning. I made my way to the old step-ladder I had positioned at the end of the prepared net. I knew it wasn't quite like the umpire's chair they use at Wimbledon but it was wide enough for my arse and high enough to watch Yuma's and Maya's tits bouncing around to my satisfaction. I climbed up and coughed, noting that the identical twins had already taken up their stations behind the service lines.

"Will Miss Hatch and Miss Ellis, representing 'Bras Not Needed', please take to the court at the pavilion end," I announced in my poshest BBC English tones, "and Miss Francis and Miss Woodbourne, representing 'Bras Essential', at the oak trees end. Thank you."

The girls, having placed their kit bags in the pavilion, emerged looking drop-dead gorgeous, carrying their racquets and squinting as the sun caught them in the eye. Yuma and Maya bounced two new white balls to each player and the four started to knock up.

"Miss Ellis to serve," I announced after a couple of minutes, my pencil in hand. "Play!"

Pamela and I had played tennis occasionally from when we first met using the 'loser sucks off the winner' incentive. To be truthful, though I am not complaining, I used to wonder whether she sometimes let me win as she knew how good a cock-sucker she was. Since we moved to Harlot Hall, we hadn't set foot on the court with being so busy with everything else. Hence, I didn't have much of an idea how good she actually was. Now, with Charlotte as her partner, it only took two games to tell which one of them could play very well and which one of them was second best, and the latter, sadly, was Pamela. It seemed to me that the eventual winner of the tournament was already a certainty.

Charlotte won her opening service game to love and returned serve so beautifully that Gemma tried too hard when serving to Pamela, double faulting twice in the process to drop her serve to 30. After exchanging sides, Pamela concentrated on getting one of her serves in and Charlotte did the rest at the net.

At three games to love down, it was clear that everything was going to rest on Hayley's serve to avoid a whitewash. I watched her preparing to serve, bouncing the ball several times until, with a slow but high toss, she sent a rocket down the middle just on the line. Gemma, with a yelp, turned from her position at the net to run to her partner with a high-five. It was game on.

Unfortunately for her team, after Hayley closed out her service game, Charlotte comfortably won her second to leave Gemma serving to avoid a 6-1 defeat. A good serve that Charlotte returned with some venom at Hayley who misjudged its pace, followed by a poor return from Pamela left the score at 15 all. Gemma prepared again to serve to Charlotte and her uncertainty returned. Another double fault. Then, a good second serve was returned by Pamela which surprised Hayley who mistimed her volley to leave Pamela and Charlotte with two match points for a 6-1 victory. Despite the pressure, a good first serve was only just returned by Charlotte and Hayley killed the volley with disdain. Still a match point.

Gemma's first serve hit the net and I saw Charlotte indicate to Pamela to step closer for her return, a movement that clearly disturbed the server. The second was weak but Pamela mistimed her return, sending the ball up high as if she had been playing a lob. Gemma, her eyes never leaving it, positioned herself as it fell and she played the smash with as much power as she could muster, sending the ball like a bullet, hitting me right in the ear to helpless laughter around the court.

How it hurt. I'd never known anything like it but, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

"Game, set and match to 'Bras Not Needed'," I spat out as best I could, holding the side of my head with one hand. "Six games to one."

Gemma, who felt responsible even though it was obviously an accident, came over to stand in front of my step-ladder along with Pamela, both desperately trying to suppress their mirth to see how I was. I played the part so well, waving off the event as if it was nothing when actually my head was banging with the force of the impact.

"There will now be a five minute comfort break before the next match," I announced, climbing down from my perch with considerable relief.

"I'm so sorry," offered Gemma as I stood on the grass once more as Pamela went over to celebrate their victory with Charlotte. "I'll make it up to you if we watch the Eugenie video later."

"Now that's what I call an apology," I replied, smiling as the pain started to ease. "I accept your kind offer, Miss Woodbourne. Come on, a drink is called for."

We all went into the pavilion where Yuma and Maya were serving orange juice.

"Where did you get Charlotte from?" enthused Hayley to Pamela. "She's brilliant!"

Charlotte broke into a slight smile.

"Brilliant and absolutely gorgeous," added Gemma, putting her arm back around Charlotte's shoulders and hugging her. "Aren't you just, sweetheart?"

Charlotte said nothing but I sensed she was enjoying the adulation as Pamela pulled me gently to one side.

"You OK, baby?" she asked. "Gemma gave it everything."

"I know, I know," I replied, covering my ear again with my hand before laughing. "It'll be fine. You're playing with Gemma next, if I recall?"

"Yes," confirmed Pamela. "The 'PG Tits'. We'll do well to give Charlotte and Hayley much of a game but we'll do our best. How are we doing for time?"

"Nearly a quarter to seven," I replied. "Hopefully we'll be finished by eight or thereabouts."

"Come on then," she urged. "Let's get this show back on the road!"

Suddenly, Maya came over with Yuma behind her, to catch a word with Pamela.

"Is everything alright?" asked Pamela, sensing anxiousness in her eyes.

"I hope so, Mistress," replied Maya. "We were just worried our performance as ball-girls might not be to your satisfaction."

"Oh no," said Pamela, resting a hand on Maya's shoulder to reassure her. "You are both doing wonderfully well. You were made to play with balls."

Maya giggled, followed by Yuma.

"In fact," went on Pamela, leaning closer to whisper, "I know of two more that I want you to play with later this evening."

"Time to play tennis," I announced, the thought of the two sisters doing just that starting to make my best friend waken up with a vengeance. "Let's go."

As it turned out, my prophesy as to the eventual winner of the tournament was only too accurate as Charlotte, easily the fittest and definitely the best of the four, won her second match with Hayley by six games to two. Her third victory when partnered by Gemma by six games to four was the closest with many good rallies which kept the entertainment going right to the end. We repaired to the pavilion for drinks.

As soon as Yuma and Maya had enjoyed the post-match champagne, they excused themselves to return to the house.

"Why aren't they staying with the rest of us?" I asked as Pamela came over to join me.

"Because they have to shower in good time to be in Gemma and Hayley's room when they arrive to see if they require assistance when they take a shower," she explained. "Maya will attend to Gemma and Yuma to Hayley."