Pamela Ch. 09: Ladies Doubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. Lucky Hayley, and for that matter, lucky Yuma!

"So who's going to attend to me?" I retorted with mock effrontery. Pamela came closer.

"You, sir, will be a good boy and look after yourself," she whispered in reply. "Your rewards will follow as the evening progresses."

"Ah, I see," I observed as things started to make sense. "So Charlotte will be attending you, I assume?"

Pamela shrugged her shoulders with a knowing smile on her face as she went over to join the others with me following.

"So, come on," urged Gemma, putting an arm around Pamela's shoulder, "Tell me if I won the wooden spoon. I think I must have done."

"And Charlotte here must have won the competition," added Hayley. "She won all three matches!"

"OK, you're both correct," replied Pamela, nodding, prompting Charlotte to look somewhat embarrassed. "I came second and you, Hayley, came third."

"A bronze medal!" cried Hayley, delightedly.

"Well, you haven't won a medal," corrected Pamela. "No-one has, but hopefully you will like your prizes when we do the presentation later."

I recharged everyone's champagne flutes and we drank to good sportsmanship before Hayley put her hand up.

"This sports bra is killing me," she announced as I took a sip. "Would anyone mind if I took it off?"

I almost choked. Without waiting for an answer, Hayley lifted up her top and took it off, tossing it onto the table before reaching behind herself to undo her bra, allowing it to slide off her and down her arms to follow her top. Magnificent tits. I couldn't take my eyes off them. They were perfectly formed, larger than I had surmised with wide areole and firm nipples.

"Who would like a suck?" she asked, looking down and, using both hands to cup them, held them up to offer them.

"Come on Charlotte, you're the winner," urged Gemma. "You go first."

The slim titless fucker, as Pamela had described both Charlotte and herself, resisted for a split second before Gemma thrust her forward to stand in front of Hayley who looked her straight in the eye. As Gemma pressed her shoulders down, Charlotte dropped to her knees so her mouth was level with Hayley's tits and eased forward, taking one nipple between her lips.

"Oh!" gasped Hayley before repeating it as Charlotte repeated her actions with her other nipple.

I was agog. Hayley's tits were just so good, so appealing, such a fucking turn-on. I was rock hard. As Charlotte alternated, she used her own hands to hold Hayley's tits while Hayley's hands rested on Charlotte's head, pulling her towards her. This went on for what seemed a long time but in reality was probably not more than ten seconds before Hayley opened her eyes and looked at Pamela.

"Is it your turn, Mistress?" she breathed, the words prompting Charlotte to step back.

"No," replied Pamela, shaking her head as she lifted her own top up and off over her arms, allowing it to drop to the floor revealing her tiny tits. "It's you and Gemma's turn."

Gemma, not wasting a split second, almost tore off her own top and bra, her full breasts swinging as she moved to position herself on her knees alongside her lover, Hayley, so they could both tease Pamela's nipples with their lips.

"Use your teeth!" cried Pamela, throwing her head back as they did. "Ohhhhhh!"

I watched, bemused and thrilled. Then I sensed Charlotte standing beside me.

"Suck me," I gasped, using both hands to undo my belt as Charlotte tore off her top and dropped to her knees to unzip my trousers and pull them down before rolling down my boxers to release my rock-hard cock which disappeared into her mouth as she sucked it. Oh, the sensation! But I knew I couldn't hold on without cumming for long and the night was yet young so I rested my hands on her head.

"Easy, Charlotte, easy!" I breathed, my eyes craving to close but I wanted to see what the others were doing with Pamela. But Pamela had other ideas.

"Make him cum in your mouth," she gasped, "but, whatever you do, you mustn't swallow."

Charlotte resumed sucking and I abandoned myself to her mouth. She sucked hard again, using her tongue along the shaft. I was delirious with the pleasure. Whoever had taught Charlotte Ellis to suck cock like this deserved a medal. I threw my head back and a groan soon hit a crescendo as I started to spurt into her mouth. Jet after jet, groan after groan, I filled her mouth with everything I had. I was lost in another world of absolute pleasure until Charlotte swiftly lifted her head and climbed to her feet to stand silently to attention as Gemma and Hayley too rose to their feet and stepped back.

"I think it's time we returned to the house," announced Pamela. "Everyone happy?"

A few moments later, the five of us made our way along the path, all four girls, unfortunately, having replaced their tops. I walked with Pamela, a few paces behind the others.

"Was she good?" she whispered, pulling my arm to close up to me. I laughed.

"I don't know what you mean," I teased, putting an arm around her shoulder and kissing her head, listening to her giggle.

Once in the hall, we were met by Yuma and Maya, dressed in white fluffy dressing gowns and white slippers, holding thick while towels as Pamela made her way to the foot of the staircase to announce what was to happen next.

"Thank you," she said after climbing up a few steps. "Now, I know everyone is ravenous after all that exercise and we have an excellent buffet waiting but I, at least, could do with a shower."

There was a general murmur of support all round.

"Yes, I thought you might agree," she observed with a smile as she glanced at the grandfather clock to one side. "OK, it's twenty past eight. Can I suggest we meet again in the large dining room by nine?"

Again, there was vocal agreement.

"That's good," she acknowledged, holding up a hand. "Just one thing before you go. There are dress restrictions everyone has to comply with."

My ears pricked up at her words.

"For those who have played tennis," she continued, "only lingerie and heels are permitted."

No-one spoke as everyone stood open-mouthed.

"Now for the ball-girls," she went on, looking straight at the sisters, "there are two identical packages on the table over there."

Everyone turned around to look.

"They contain your entire outfit," she continued. "You will wear nothing else."

The packages offered no clues as to what they contained but one thing I did notice was they weren't very big. I smiled with relish.

"Any questions?" she asked.

"How about Frank?" asked Gemma with a wide grin. "Just his boxers?"

"We shall leave that to his discretion," replied Pamela as everyone laughed. "Until nine o'clock then, in the large dining room."

A murmur of conversation began but Pamela interrupted.

"Oh, just one more thing," she said simply. "Charlotte. You may swallow."

Astonished my cum was still in her mouth, I joined the others in watching Charlotte take it all down her throat without expression.

"Now you will come with me," she added, turning to ascend the stairs with Charlotte hastening after her, followed by Hayley and Gemma with the two sisters, packages in hand, bringing up the rear.

Still astonished, I watched Pamela and Charlotte disappear from view as they turned right at the top of the stairs, leaving me alone. I was about to head up the stairs myself when I heard the sound of what I deduced was a hand slapping bare skin and I heard a whimper from Charlotte before a door closed and all was silence once more.

Sensing I wasn't 'required' by Pamela at that moment, I remained standing in the hall and looked out of the window. The sun was starting to set but the evening was still glorious. As had been Charlotte's blowjob. I smiled, recollecting her technique. One thing that was obvious was she was experienced. No-one ever had the control she had without spending a lot of time on her knees. Such a thought reminded me my cock was still sticky so I rose and ascended the staircase and made my way to my dressing room which had access to my bathroom adjacent to the master bedroom. In fifteen minutes I was showered and changed and ready for whatever the evening had to offer.

I made my way downstairs without seeing or hearing anyone else and wandered into the large dining room which had been set by Charlotte with help from Yuma and Maya. The cold buffet on the two large sideboards was very appealing and the table had been dressed attractively. Charlotte was not only a cock-sucker extraordinaire but quite a hostess. And she looked so much like Pamela which, every time I thought about it, made me wonder.

Strolling into the bar, I thought a livener would do no harm so went behind the bar counter and took a bottle of 'Pheasant Plucker' from the fridge, flicking off the cap and taking a slug. Yes, it was cold and refreshing. Just then I heard the unmistakeable sound of stiletto heels on the stone floor of the hall and seconds later Pamela entered the room. And how.

Her shoulder-length platinum blonde hair was loose, flowing as she moved. She wore her glasses, not because she really needed them to see, but because she knew I found her irresistible with them on. Attired in the latest set of lingerie I had brought her back from a business trip, she was in blue and black. But it was her lips that were startling. Blue, matching her lingerie. I whistled approval in the traditional way.

"Wow!" I cried as she did a twirl, her hair swinging around. "You look ..."

"Good enough to eat?" she interjected, coming forward. "I'll have one of those beers, please."

I hit the fridge again and flicked off the top, placing the bottle on the bar counter.

"So what have you done with Charlotte?" I asked with a knowing smile. "Or shouldn't I ask?"

She took a sip and reflected before swallowing.

"Miss Ellis assisted with my hair whilst I was cooling down after showering," she advised, "and, I might add, introduced me to the pleasures to be enjoyed by applying a hairbrush to other areas of my body than just the top of my head. What I do know is I'm going to have to get different models of hairbrushes for different activities!"

"Let's go out on the patio," I suggested, pointing at the French windows and trying not very hard to resist imagine the possibilities.

We did so and enjoyed both the beers and the view. Just then, a movement in the distance caught my eye. Way beyond the extent of the grounds of Harlot Hall was a shallow valley which wasn't visible from where we were. Across the valley, however, I could make out the minor road which passed from left to right, heading into Little Pissington from the small hamlets of Lesser and Greater Scrotum, a distance of no more than a mile. The road passed through some lovely countryside, following the River Piddle that ran through Little Pissington with just one or two large houses that were surrounded by trees.

It was only possible to see the road where the trees were separated but there were a number of these and it was on one of these that I had caught a glimpse of a lady strolling along. She had a shock of white hair. Could it have been Gail Lawrence? Certainly the hair was right. I jumped up and dashed back into the bar where I knew my binoculars were. Ten seconds later I was back, focusing on the next couple of gaps in the trees. It couldn't be anyone else, surely, certainly not if ... oh yes, those tits and that arse. It was Gail alright. I handed the binoculars to Pamela.

"So that's Gail Lawrence?" she observed, handing them back after a few seconds. "Interesting."

I watched as Gail made her way slowly back to the village, wondering where she had been. It may have been she had just been out walking, after all, it was a lovely day. But then I thought of the time of day, mid-evening on a Friday evening. It was an unusual time for the new proprietor of the local village pub to be out for a stroll when business would be booming. Odd. I shook my head. I would ask her when Pamela and I visited her cottage for lunch the following day.

I raised my eyes with anticipation as a vibration in my pocket told me someone was after me. I pulled out my iPhone and saw Gail Lawrence's name on the screen.

"It's from Gail Lawrence," I announced in some excitement. "She must have felt our eyes on her."

I opening the email and read it before reading it aloud.

"Hi Frank, she says, I just wanted to confirm that you and Pamela are still on for lunch tomorrow at my place? I do hope so. Gail x"

"Write back and tell her yes," prompted Pamela, taking another sip of her beer.

I smiled. The effect the sexy fifty-something with the huge tits and tight arse had had on me in the park when we first met flooded back. Those blonde ringlets that caressed her shoulders just cried out to be wrapped around my cock. I reflected. I hadn't ever had a woman in her fifties but then again, I'd never met one before who looked so good.

"Hi Gail," I re-read after typing. "We are both looking forward to tomorrow hugely, possibly more so Pamela as she has yet to meet you and has had to listen to my endless references to you in the interim. Other than a bottle of wine, is there anything else we should bring? Frank x"

Wondering about the appropriateness of the kiss as an appendage, I decided not to worry and hit send with a flourish. Her response was immediate.

"To my slut and slave," I read out with increasing excitement given the formality. "A willingness to do exactly what you are told, or else! The Cuntess of Basque Cottage."

My heart pounded and I groaned with erotic anticipation.

"What did she say?" cried Pamela. "To my slut and slave? Give me the fucking phone!"

I did and she typed quickly before handing it to me before sending.

"This is your slut, or so you hope," I read. "If you want that, you're going to have to break me first. Good luck with that. Oh, and another thing, if he's anyone's slave, he's mine. I was looking forward to meeting you before but now I can't wait. Until tomorrow, bitch, your fantasy slut."

I handed the phone back with a nod and Pamela hit send.

"The Cuntess, eh?" she mused, taking another sip of beer. "Slut and slave. Who the fuck does she think she is? I'll Cuntess her!"

It didn't take long before a response arrived. This was getting interesting. Very interesting. So interesting, in fact, that as I heard the vibrations I knew I had a hard-on.

"Slut," she read aloud. "There really is nothing I like more than converting a cocky little cunt to the right point of view. I can see that you are going to be quite a challenge but one that I wholeheartedly relish. You will not forget tomorrow in a hurry, that I can guarantee. Neither will 'your' slave. Oh, by the way, my two lezdom maids will be present, and they do anything and everything I demand, especially to those who initially resist me. You will both meet them in my basement dungeon which is where your conversion to being my slut will take place. As you say, until tomorrow. The Cuntess."

Quickly typing, she read her effort before hitting send.

"What did you write?" I asked, more than curious. She laughed.

"I just wished her a pleasant evening," she replied, passing me my phone. "I had wondered if we needed a day off sex to recharge out batteries after the week we've had but that big-titted, big-arsed bitch has recharged me alright. Fuck! I'm so glad you met her in the park!"

I said nothing.

"Right, I'll go and make sure the dining room is sorted," she observed. "Come along when you hear the gong."

With that, she entered the house and disappeared. I returned to enjoying the view but couldn't tear the image in my mind's eye of Gail Lawrence standing at the door of her dungeon waiting for us. A few minutes later, the gong sounded in the large dining room and by the time I arrived, the room was buzzing.

Under Pamela's stewardship, the guests, Gemma and Hayley, resplendent in black and red lingerie respectively, were sipping champagne. Yuma and Maya, in their evening black and white maid's outfits with the tops of their hold-up stockings clearly visible below their short skirts, stood respectfully behind the dining table, awaiting instructions. Pamela herself was standing with her own flute half-empty.

"Ah Frank, you're here," observed Pamela, seeing me enter and stop still, eyes wide open before announcing: "Charlotte, champagne."

I glanced to one side to see Charlotte approaching with a silver tray with filled flutes. But this wasn't just a normal tray. It was rectangular, with the long side nearest to her strapped around her slim waist. The two corners of the opposite side had small stainless steel rings attached which had matching chains linked to them, the other ends of which were clipped by means of alligator clamps to her nipples, the weight of the tray and the filled flutes stretching them. Her face was impassive but I could sense she was grimacing with the sensation from her nipples.

Dressed in just suspender belt, panties, stockings and stilettos, she stood in front of me, my eyes moving from one abused nipple to the other before returning to take in her pigtails. She was just gorgeous.

"Champagne, sir?" she purred. "Or would you prefer anything else?"

I took a flute, desperately trying not to say what I was thinking and joined the merry throng, not sure where to look next. Gemma came across, her black balcony bra struggling to hold in her gorgeous tits as she moved.

"Thanks for being such a sport with the tennis," she began with a broad grin. "It was great fun."

"My pleasure," I replied. "Glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we can find time to watch the video of Eugenie Bouchard you let me have?"

She leaned forward.

"I've got a better idea," she whispered. "Why don't you and Pamela come over and stay with Hayley and I at the hotel one night? I'll arrange for cover so we won't be disturbed. We could watch the video in bed and if the others aren't interested I'm sure they could find something to occupy themselves, don't you?"

"Well, I'm sure Pamela will be fine with that," I replied as she stood back once again, "but Hayley might not, especially as by then she'll be working for me."

Just then Hayley came over and slipped an arm inside Gemma's.

"I do hope you're talking about me," she breathed with a fabulous smile, pulling Gemma to her.

"We were, actually," admitted Gemma, turning her head to kiss Hayley's cheek. "Frank was asking whether or not you would be happy for him and Pamela joining us one night?"

"What goes on in the bedroom never happened as far as the office is concerned," she replied. "They are two totally separate worlds. Does that answer your question?"

"I'll take that as a yes," I reflected with a grin. "Aha! Looks like grub up time."

The buffet was lovely, as was the scenery, and for the next hour and more, everyone tucked in, including Yuma and Maya. With a musical background and a continuous flow of champagne which loosened everyone's tongue and inhibitions, it couldn't have been better. Pamela did the rounds of all our guests as a good hostess should and I did the same, though seemed to gravitate towards Charlotte for lots of reasons. She was beautiful, and so much like Pamela in so many ways, even down to the way they both had a small dimple in the centre of their chins and that their hands were so similar. I dismissed the obvious explanation. Still, the thought was an unbelievable turn on, especially as Charlotte was staying in Pamela and my room later.

Then again, Yuma and Maya. There was no doubt about their connection. The more I tried to see any difference whatsoever the more I tried and failed. They were identical in every way, other than their hair and their names on their small silver necklaces. It was probably the fact that they sensed my eyes on them that prompted them to come over, Maya leading her sister by the hand.