Pamela Ch. 09: Ladies Doubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for letting us join in with your guests," she began. "It would be normal for the servants to eat separately afterwards. You are both very kind."

"But you aren't strictly servants," I rebutted with a smile. "You are your mistress's maids. That isn't the same thing. Anyway, you're more than welcome."

The sisters giggled as I heard the tinkle of a spoon being tapped against an empty glass to attract attention. It was Pamela.

"As everyone appears to have finished eating, can I suggest Gemma, Hayley and Charlotte join Frank and I in the bar while Yuma and Maya clear what is left of the buffet onto the sideboard for anyone to nibble at later?" she announced generally before addressing herself at Yuma and Maya. "When you have finished, perhaps you would join us so we can do the presentations for the tennis tournament?"

Everyone murmured acceptance and I led the way with one of the ice buckets with two full bottles of champagne in my arms while Pamela brought up the rear.

When we arrived in the bar, Pamela closed the door behind her.

"Now," she whispered, "I have something to tell you all."

"I hope it's something naughty," retorted Gemma, settling her gorgeous arse on one of the high bar-stools and crossing her stockinged legs.

Pamela smiled.

"It's just that Maya told me that she and Yuma are virgins," she continued, "and that they have asked that Frank resolve this 'problem' for them if he would be so good."

I stood as tall as I could manage, looking smug as the others stared.

"When the tennis tournament presentation is over, we shall go back to the dining room," she went on in her firm directional style, "and I shall ask Yuma and Maya to cover the dining table with the thick blanket that is currently under it."

"A little like digging one's own grave," put in Hayley with a grin, "though a lot more pleasant."

"Quite," agreed Pamela. "Then I am going to have both of them climb up on the table and strip to their stockings and heels to music while we watch."

"Mmmmm!" murmured Hayley. "I'd have loved to have been a stripper but I didn't think it would have done my employment prospects any favours, more's the pity."

My eyes fell on Pamela's as we both pictured Hayley on the Playroom stage.

"Maybe we can help you out with that another time," she observed. "Anyway, once they've finished undressing, Yuma will lie down on the blanket from side to side on the table, with her arse on the edge and her legs in the air. You, Hayley, will then stand on the side of the table where her head is resting and take both her legs to gently pull them back and spread them apart so her 'business end', if I may use such an expression, is freely available for what is to come."

Gemma and Hayley exchanged glances.

"Am I allowed to play with her nipples?" asked Hayley. "You know, suck them?"

"Unless Yuma objects, certainly," replied Pamela. "Whatever you like."

Gemma nodded in response to another glance from Hayley.

"Next," continued Pamela, "Maya will position herself alongside Yuma, leaving a gap between them that's wide enough to allow Charlotte to lie on her front but facing the opposite way."

"You mean with my head at the 'business end', as you call it, Mistress?" asked Charlotte, who had removed the silver tray and the clamps from her nipples. "I'm sorry, I mean Pamela."

"Yes, Charlotte," confirmed Pamela simply. "Then Gemma, you will do the same as Hayley with Maya's legs and, assuming Maya is happy, suck her nipples too if you wish."

"Can we have them suck our nipples?" asked Hayley, clearly excited. "You know, our hanging tits."

A thrill ran throughout my body. I love the image of hanging tits.

"As I said," replied Pamela. "Anything you want provided they're happy, and, of course, you both stay away from the 'business end'.

"Hmmm!" murmured Gemma. "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

"Now," continued Pamela, clearly relishing describing her plan, "then it's up to you, Frank."

I gulped, suddenly worried I may not be able to 'perform', as it were.

"So...," I stammered. "I'm to ..., well, you know ..."

"What you're going to do," she began, her audience agog, "is to slide your cock gently all the way into Yuma's pussy before easing back to then thrust into her four more times while I count up to five. Then, you will slowly pull out of her and edge sideways to the right to feed your sticky cock straight into Charlotte's mouth as it will be close to hand. Charlotte will then suck you clean while I count to five again before you step further to the right to do exactly the same with Maya as you did to Yuma. Once I have counted to five again, you edge left this time back to Charlotte's mouth for another count of five before the cycle repeats itself starting with Yuma and so on, back and forth continuously until, and this is the critical point, both Yuma and Maya have cum."

Charlotte's face was a picture.

"What about if I start to lose it, you know?" I asked, reasonably enough. "I mean, when I know for certain I'm going to cum."

"You can't cum," replied Pamela firmly. "Not until both of Yuma and Maya have cum first so you need to go gently. Don't worry, Gemma and Hayley will do their best to help you get them off, won't you ladies?"

The two laughed in unison.

"And after that?" I asked. "When they've both cum, I mean."

"Well," mused Pamela with a smile, "I'm sure Gemma and Hayley will have some ideas ..."

"No, I mean what about me?" I appealed, sounding like a small boy that has lost out.

"Then, if you wish, Charlotte will suck you off for the second time today," she replied, turning to face the slim blonde, "and then she can share your cum with me, can't you, sweetheart?"

Charlotte's face, wide-eyed, was full of astonishment.

"Of course, Mistress," she replied, her voice croaking with excitement.

"Now, I think I can hear the others outside the door," advised Pamela. "Any more questions before I let the two girls in?"

Everyone shook their heads in silence so Pamela opened the door and invited Yuma and Maya in.

As they entered I felt my cock hardening.

"Frank, more champagne," ordered Pamela as she directed Yuma and Maya to the small table in the window and indicated to Charlotte that she should join them.

As they settled, Hayley climbed up onto the other high bar-stool and sat alongside Gemma facing the others while I filled six fresh flutes from behind the bar. For a moment, Pamela joined me behind the bar to lift up a cardboard box which she took back to the middle of the room, placing it on a low table.

"Now," began Pamela with a smile, "I'd like to start the presentation by sincerely thanking everyone for coming ..."

"I thought that was later?" interjected Gemma, prompting a laugh.

"Coming with an 'O'," retorted Pamela, raising her eyes to the ceiling as she rifled in the box extracting what looked like two identical wrapped tubes which she held in her hand as she spoke. "As I was saying, thank you to everyone. Now, first of all I have something for our wonderfully talented ball-girls who kept the game flowing so well."

She walked over to the table by the window and presented a delighted Yuma and Maya with one each and a kiss on the cheek as everyone else clapped and cheered.

"May we open them now, Mistress?" whispered Maya, somewhat overcome.

"Of course," replied Pamela with a smile as she stood back. "Go ahead."

The two sisters tore off the wrapping paper.

"Oh Mistress!" cried Maya, her eyes fixed on the design featured on the curved side of the box as she held it in her hand. "It's a ..."

"It's a rabbit vibrator," cried Yuma excitedly, easing off the plastic cap at one end and shaking the tube to allow the red toy to slip out into her hand. Maya, still lost for words, followed suit and was rewarded by an identical toy other than it being white. Gemma and Hayley whooped in delight as the two sisters stared at each other and grinned.

"I thought different colours would be best," observed Pamela, pleased by the sisters' reaction as she returned to her cardboard box and took out another wrapped item, this time a standard-shaped box which she took over and placed on the table in front of the sisters. "These will help keep you both busy for some time!"

"Batteries!" cried Gemma, laughing. "Lots of them!"

"Correct," admitted Pamela. "A hundred of them. You'll have to see which one of you uses up your half of them first."

"It'll be me," replied Yuma, delighted with her gift.

"Don't be so sure," countered Maya with a wink at Pamela.

Pamela returned to the cardboard box once more and extracted two more wrapped parcels but held them behind her back, waiting for the acclaim for Yuma and Maya to subside.

"Next," she announced at last, "there is usually a wooden spoon for whoever comes in last place."

"That's me," groaned Gemma. "I was useless!"

"But this time I thought it should be different," went on Pamela, revealing two further wrapped parcels in her hands. "There is a winner and there are those that didn't win. There are no losers. These are for those that didn't win."

With that she approached Gemma and Hayley sitting at the bar and presented each with one of them.

"Thank you," said Hayley, immediately repeated by Gemma.

"Well, they look the same," observed Gemma, holding hers in her hand, a rectangular box about nine inches by six inches and two inches deep, assessing its weight which was little.

"C'mon Gemma," cried Hayley, laughing. "You show me yours and I'll show you mine!"

"I've seen yours already," challenged Gemma, picking up the innuendo as she tore open her parcel and gasped, looking up at Pamela who was smiling in anticipation. "It's ..., it's a double dildo with one side thicker than the other!"

"A pink vibrating double dildo," corrected Pamela. "Lots of fun for a horny girl."

By now Hayley had unwrapped her parcel and taken the contents into her hands. Hers was blue.

"It's ... yes, it bends around into a 'U-shape'," she exclaimed. "It's made for one girl to play with herself in both places at the same time!"

"Not necessarily," interjected Pamela. "Two girls could play together with two of them. Think about it."

"Of course!" cried Gemma. "Two thicker ends and two thinner ones. We can share and share alike!"

Once again, Pamela raided her cardboard box and produced another parcel.

"More batteries!" cried Hayley with a glance over at Yuma and Maya. "We don't need to borrow any from you two when you're not looking!"

As everyone smiled, Pamela returned to the cardboard box, extracting a similar parcel as received by Gemma and Hayley along with a smaller one containing batteries.

"This one is for me for being runner-up to Charlotte," she announced, grinning, opening it to reveal her vibrating double dildo, this time coloured black.

Returning to the cardboard box for a final time she extracted a larger parcel, flat with one end much wider than the other. She presented in to Charlotte.

"This is for our winner," she began, stepping back as everyone burst into applause. "Go on, Charlotte, don't keep everyone waiting to see what it is."

Seconds later, the little blonde was staring at her prize: a full-size tennis racquet but with the handle in the shape of huge black vibrator.

"Now, I'm going to be selfish here," continued Pamela, smiling. "Charlotte, take your prize up to where you will be sleeping later tonight. Then, we will see if it is the right size for you."

"But Mistress, it's ... it's enormous!" she countered. "I don't think I could possibly take ..."

"Oh yes, you shall," interjected Pamela, resting a hand on the little blonde's shoulder, ushering her to the door. "Be quick, or I'll spank you!"

A few minutes later, the whole party had moved back into the dining room which had been reset as Pamela had instructed. Knowing what was to happen next, Gemma and Hayley took up their places standing on the far side of the table, followed by Charlotte who stood between them. Yuma and Maya, still sporting their black and white maid's outfits with the tops of their hold-up stockings clearly visible below their short skirts, looked about the room in apprehension, appearing to sense whatever was to happen centred on themselves. They were right.

"OK," began Pamela, directing as was her destiny with a nod to the twins, "I want you both to take that large baize sheet from under the table and spread it on the top?"

Nervously, the two dragged the sheet out and spread it as directed.

"Thank you," went on Pamela. "Now Frank, the steps."

Pulling myself together, I went to a closed cupboard and extracted a set of portable steps on wheels which I manoeuvred into place at one end of the table, offering easy access to the bed of the table.

"Up you go," urged Pamela, nodding towards the steps as she held her eyes on Yuma and Maya.

The two slowly made their way up, looking nervously about them as they saw everyone else regarding them.

"Now, Yuma and Maya," continued Pamela. "Earlier, you asked that Frank here do you both a service for the very first time. That is now about to happen unless you have changed your mind. Are you happy to continue?"

The two girls glanced at each other and giggled nervously.

"Well, Yuma?" pressed Pamela. "What do you say?"

"I would like to continue," she replied without hesitation.

"As would I," echoed Maya, taking her sister's hand. "We are both happy to continue."

Then, surprising me, she turned to look my way.

"Are you, Frank?" she asked.

"It sounds like at a wedding," blurted Hayley, rather loudly. "Would you take this man to take your virginity, in sickness or in health, until death you ..."

"Shut up!" interjected Gemma, placing a hand over Hayley's mouth. "This is serious!"

"I'm sorry," announced Hayley, trying not to laugh.

"Well, Frank?" pressed Pamela, ignoring the introduction. "Are you happy to continue?"

I looked up at the two gorgeous maids.

"Oh yeah!" I replied, leaving no allowance for doubt, the reaction from down my trousers in full agreement.

"Good," commented Pamela, her voice creaking slightly with evident excitement. "Now then, I want you both to turn to and approach Gemma and Hayley. Go on, that's the way. A little closer. Now lift up your skirts towards them."

As Gemma and Hayley looked up at the maid's white panties I knew I was going to be able to do what was necessary however whether I would be able to keep control was another matter.

"Now, Gemma and Hayley," went on Pamela, "I want you to pull down their panties so they can step out of them."

Utterly captivated, I watched alternatively as the white garments slowly slipped down the maids' legs to puddle at their ankles. One stiletto lifted, then a second and they were removed.

"Now, keep lifting your skirts up high," continued Pamela, "I want you to turn around to face Frank."

As they did as they were bid, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. They were both clean shaven, their neat slits perfectly on display.

"Did you do it exactly as I asked?" enquired Pamela, prompting Yuma and Maya to glance at each other.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Maya, the spokesperson as ever. "We shaved each other."

This revelation set the room buzzing.

"OK," resumed Pamela, taking up two small square pillows and handing them to Gemma and Hayley who positioned them at the 'non-business' side of the table, "sit on this side of the table with your legs hanging over the edge... a little further apart ... a little more ... that's it, now lie back and rest your heads on the pillows."

Gemma and Hayley made the necessary adjustments.

"Now, lift up your legs high," continued Pamela, "... that's it, now ..."

I watched as Gemma and Hayley took their ankles in their hands, easing them back towards them and revealing both maids' tight virginal holes to view. Shuddering, I set aside the thought of the tightest of those holes for another day.

"That's good," commented Pamela before turning to Charlotte, handing her another small cushion.

Not needing further instruction, Charlotte hitched herself up onto the table and lay on her front, resting her cushion very much at the 'business end'.

"I think we're just about ready," announced Pamela, turning to me, "but just before we begin, I'd just like to make sure."

At that, Pamela approached the table and leant forward, lowering her head. I watched in awe as she first licked Yuma's slit and then moved to her identical twin sister's to do the same. The tension was palpable.

"OK, Frank," she remarked, resuming her place alongside me. "You know what you have to do, and what you have not to do."

Suddenly, embarrassment overcame me as I realised it was my turn to strip, but the prospect of the two virgins was too good to miss, especially as it had been their idea in the first place.

"Nice," murmured Hayley before giggling as I approached the table, hard-on in hand.

The next few minutes were beyond belief. My reservations about control proved to be totally ill-founded. Sliding confidently into Yuma, feeling her tense but then relax was indescribable.

"One, two, three, four, five," counted Pamela as I started to thrust. "Now, into Charlotte's mouth."

Looking down as my cock disappeared into Charlotte for the second time that day, I shuddered.

"One, two, three, four, five," repeated Pamela as Charlotte's mouth cleaned up all of of Yuma's juices from my cock. "Now, it's Maya's turn."

Repositioning myself, I edged forward and slipped easily into Maya, hearing Pamela's metronomic counting in the background. Five thrusts into heaven and then a side-step to the left and straight back into Charlotte before returning once more to Yuma to recommence the cycle.

Round and round I went, starting to sense how Yuma was just a little tighter than her sister but hardly complaining when it was Maya's turn. Then, as Charlotte was in action once more, I looked up to see Gemma and Hayley slipping off their own bras to free their fulsome tits to hang into the faces of the two girls on the table. Instinctively, both Yuma and Maya tried to latch onto their erect nipples, first the left and then the right, alternating.

On and on, sweat pouring from my temples, I kept going: Yuma's cunt, Charlotte's mouth, Maya's cunt, Charlotte's mouth before starting on the round once again. This was something beyond description, there was no way I could express it for my dear reader that gave any sense of reality. It was then that Pamela approached when I was in Charlotte's mouth for what must have been the hundredth time to take me around the waist and pull me back and away from the table. Taking my station in front of the little blonde, I watched as she reached a slender hand out to each of Yuma and Maya and entered their sodden cunts, thrusting first two, then three fingers in and out, harder and harder before heightening the tension even further with her thumbs being pressed into their arseholes. As her fourth fingers joined the first three deep inside the two girls, the inevitable began to occur as their backs started to arch and screams built up inside them as their orgasms hit them completely in passionate escape.

At that, even Pamela's best efforts couldn't keep events under control. Gemma, pulling Yuma off the table, followed by Hayley doing the same with Maya, glanced up at Pamela.

"Thank you for a wonderful day," she gasped. "We'll see you in the morning. Good night."

In seconds, Pamela and I were alone with Charlotte.

"I think the others have a point," she observed, taking Charlotte's hand and helping her off the table to lead her to the door, turning to look back as she opened it.

"We'll see you in our bed, won't we Charlotte?" she purred. "Give us half an hour won't you?"