All Comments on 'Pamela, Pippa, and Me Ch. 01'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

together like that for 8 weeks?

i would like to switch places with him...

Lancelot55Lancelot55over 12 years ago
More PLEASE!

Eight weeks home alone together, that should lead to at least eight more chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good but

watch your spelling a few small goofs proof read better next time. also in one paragraph they went from 19 to 18 keep the ages the same. little screwups can ruin a good story so can not finishing one so be sure to finish this and do it properly please. please keep it to just the three of them do not add the parents they can find out but not join in.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Very good.

A very good story. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Different perspective?

Maybe you can write 8 chapters and all from a different perspective - (one from peter, one from pam ...) That would be 24 chapters in all - YOU better get writting! Oh by the way NICE job!

Re_viewRe_viewabout 12 years ago
@Anonymous "Good but..."

If you are going to comment on another person's spelling, punctuation and grammar then make sure you get your own right!!

Glass houses and stones!!

@Storm62 - very good story and definitely needs further chapters!!

married_swingermarried_swingeralmost 9 years ago
good but...

Excellent writing but I would have prefered more of an emotional build up and connection between them first... mind ya I prefer that type haha. Very good job though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES