Pampered Pet Obedience Ch. 12

Story Info
April settles into pregnancy.
3.1k words
4.49
46.2k
33

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redmerida
redmerida
324 Followers

Mr. Hellevan's POV

I was so painfully hard in my trousers I could do nothing but stare at the ultrasound imaging in awe. April was to have 3 pups, on her first heat. April looks content and satisfied laying on her back as she looks at the screen and then to me, her adoring eyes looking up at me with pride. I press my hand to her lower abdomen and cradle it.

'Good girl, April,' I croon to her.

I move to the bottom of the table as Ruben takes some still images of April's womb and the 3 small spots we can see on the image on the screen. Once he's finished, I slowly take out her plug and move in between her legs. I unleash myself from my trousers, gasping a sigh of relief as my hard cock springs free. I can see April's pussy starting to glisten already, I can't wait a second longer. I shove my cock straight into her in one swift movement, moaning at the wetness I already find there.

I begin to thrust quickly and firmly, leaning forward to take one of April's breasts into my mouth as I take her from this position for the first time. I'm so overwhelmed with desire I can't stand to wait for the time it would take her to turn over to be taken as a bitch should be taken.

I suck and nibble on her nipple, rearing back in surprise as I feel warm liquid begin to enter my mouth.

Ruben interjects from the side of the room, 'Sir, the pre-natal vitamins we pre-emptively started giving April means that she will start producing milk immediately after conceiving to ensure that her milk function and production is adequate before she gives birth to her pups. I have a further information pack for you on this in my office.'

I grunt in acknowledgement as I return my mouth to April's nipple and begin to suckle. The milk is only a trickle at first, but quickly, upon my insistent suckling it turns into a more substantial flow. I groan as my cock throbs inside of her. I start to thrust with fervour, my heavy balls slapping against April's ass as I drive my cock as far into her as I can go.

April's POV.

The second Mr. Hellevan hears about milk production, he immediately returns his head and begins suckling, eventually this turns into deep, long draws on my nipple as I can feel the amount of milk I produce increasing. I groan with delight at the feeling it elicits. My sensitive nipples seems to be connected to my groin as I can't help but buck against my owner as he drives into me quickly, clearly so turned on he's lost his mind.

Suddenly I feel something pressing against my entrance. From this angle I can look down to see what it is, past the abdomen that will soon expand as I grow pups. At the base of Mr. Hellevan's cock, a knot is forming. I gape as I see it enlarging.

Ruben standing at the side of the room sees my expression and walks to my head to get a look for himself.

'Ahh April, look how accommodating your owner is for you. He's gotten himself altered so he can knot you himself.' He stares intently at Mr Hellevan's dick as he thrusts into me. 'I've thought of the adjustment a few times myself, I may have to book an appointment. You're a very spoiled girl April.' Ruben murmurs softly into my ear. He holds my shoulders down as my owner makes an almighty thrust and lodges his new knot into my entrance. I moan at the pressure and begin to climax, the ever-present vibration of my clit button, the knot and my owner's drawing on my milk too much for me to endure without exploding.

I howl as Mr. Hellevan grunts his release. His cock pumps, and pumps and pumps come. Ruben takes the liberty of walking to my owner's rear and massaging his balls. My owner curses and moans further as he continues to thrust and pump come into me. I continue to contract around him.

As my owner calms, his cock still steadily pumping - although not quite as insistently as the other studs I've encountered - he settles against my breast and resumes his suckling.

15 minutes later, both of my nipples are sensitive from his ministrations. As he pulls his now deflated knot from me and zips himself back in as I lay there dripping his release onto the table. My owner looks towards Ruben and smirks.

'Ruben, you may have your way with April. She has behaved well today, done a good job during heat, as have you. I'd like you to use her whenever you see fit when she is under your care.'

Ruben grins. 'Thank you, sir.' He immediately drops his trousers to reveal his already hard dick. He wastes no time positioning himself between my legs and sliding in, his entrance made all the more easy from my owners come lubricating the way.

Ruben doesn't hesitate for a second. He immediately latches onto one of my breasts and draws long and hard, I moan at the feeling, surprised there is still milk to be had.

Ruben moans in return. 'April, your milk supply is already fantastic, your breasts will soon swell as this increases more, I'm sure some of the other dogs at daycare will love this development as much as I will.'

My owner watches from the side as Ruben begins to punishingly thrust into me, all the while suckling at my breast. After 5 minutes, Mr. Hellevan moves round to my other side and lowers his mouth to my other breast and begins feeding. I moan and detonate from the sensation of feeding two men at once. Ruben's pace increases and he takes longer deeper pulls on my nipple, I see my owner pumping his cock in his hand as he both suckles and watches Ruben powering into me. I can't stop myself coming from the onslaught of sensations, tightening around Ruben's dick again, he comes with a yell. The minute he slides out of me, my owner slides himself in, immediately ramming his knot home and starting his climax.

I'm pumped full of 3 loads of come as these two men suckle on my nipples, coaxing every bit of milk I can give.

__________________________________________________________________

2 months later.

April's POV

I push back onto my owner's insistent thrusting, desperate for my first knotting of the day and fourth climax of the morning.

I have been thoroughly spoiled ever since we found out that I had indeed conceived. There had been no shortage or fucking, orgasms or knotting. My owner had begun taking me wherever and whenever he had the urge, also allowing me to be mounted endlessly in the park and by passing studs in the street. He ensured I was kept occupied at daycare where I was often mounted and fucked for nearly the whole time I was there. He made sure this applied to whenever I was left home alone too - where I was constantly leashed to my mounting posts where I would be filled until he got home to do the job himself.

My life had become a pure pleasure ground. The food and arousal serum I mindlessly consume now ensure I'm always lubricated, the constant vibrations from my clit button keep me sated and pliant and I find I'm only ever looking to please my master. And, of course, looking for when I will next be mounted. I pay little attention to anything else now, I know my role and I'm only too happy to comply. I only vaguely hear my owners conversations with anyone else, he always addresses me directly if I'm expected to listen to him. I feel my modified body responding to him as my ears twitch and my tail wags when he calls for me.

My body has changed significantly since I've conceived. My breasts have swollen heavily with milk and they now leak milk when they're too full. They are still free hanging, which means they are easily accessed to be suckled. Mr. Hellevan has loved suckling from me, so much so that I now sleep in his bed with him, like a true pampered pet. Suckling lulls him to sleep and I'm woken every day by him pushing his dick into me while he has his breakfast from my breasts. He even loves suckling me in public, I'm often picked up and laid across his lap while he suckles from me in the park, in restaurants, and it's even extended to work meetings now. I find endless pleasure in pleasing him this way, it has made me feel needed in a way I never have before.

My stomach has also expanded. I'm now wonderfully rounded with the pups growing inside me. I'm only around half way through my gestation period, but I look around 6 months pregnant. I suppose being pregnant with 3 pups will do that. This hasn't posed any problem for my activities, while I tire more quickly, I only need to be able to have my legs spread to service my owner and the studs that use me. Mr. Hellevan has really enjoyed fucking me while I'm on my back so he can suckle at the same time, which gives me more of a rest.

My owner is violently turned on when he sees me walking around on all fours, with my breasts swinging heavily, my stomach rounded and my tail wagging. Which is how we've ended up where we are this morning. With my owner fucking me on the patch of grass outside his house after I relieved myself. I was too desperate to wait this morning, afraid I would pee on the luxurious carpet, so I nudged him awake so he could bring me out.

As he pumps into me from behind many men stop to watch us, the time of morning busy for people preparing for the day and heading to work. Their hungry gazes admire my breasts, my stomach and my sedateness towards my owner using me so publicly. Some familiar studs from this area of town also sit nearby with their owners, straining on their leashes to get to me, since they know my owner will allow it and that I'm pretty much a sure thing.

The grunts and quickening thrusts from my owner tell me he's going to come soon, I thrust my backside back into him, desperate to feel his knot inside me, keeping all of his come in. Much to my disappointment, my owner doesn't knot me today, but pumps his come shallowly into my pussy, which leaves me feeling bereft and empty. He stands and walks casually over to some of the men with studs, who after a brief chat with my owner, all let their studs off their leashes at once.

They immediately rush towards me and the one to reach me first immediately mounts me and begins stabbing his cock around my entrance, finding the damp heat fairly quickly. Once he senses the heat, he begins thrusting animalistically into me, taking his pleasure. A second stud moves quickly and stands in front of my face, manoeuvring diagonally over me with his engorged cock pointing towards my mouth, I immediately begin licking at it. As soon as he has the opportunity he turns towards me and thrusts into my mouth, gagging me with his dick. I moan at the use, excited by these studs taking me. The one fucking into me roughly from behind forces his knot in, immediately depositing his come inside of me. After his immediate orgasm is done, he turns around and lays with his ass to mine, now disinterested as his cock keeps pumping come into my already full womb.

I'm startled by feeling another dick attempting to poke into me. My pussy is already filled which means theres only other one place he can go. I struggle to tug away, not wanting a cock up my ass when I'm already so full, but I'm trapped beneath a stud fucking into my mouth, and already attached to a heavy male who has no intentions of moving.

The stud pokes around my asshole with his dick, trying to find the right spot to get in. Eventually, his owner takes pity on him and comes over to line him up. The owner stimulates his stud with his hand, which he immediately begins humping into in his desperate excitement. The owner spits on my asshole before he quickly forces one finger, two, then three into my asshole. I squirm and buck, trying to avoid this unwanted contact.

'April,' my owner barks out, 'submit.'

And just like that, I'm pliant.

The man lines his stud up with my poorly prepared asshole and says, 'Thrust, boy!'

I'm immediately filled with another cock. My howled protests at the new sensation and the pain are swiftly covered by the cock still bucking into my mouth. The stud fucking my ass goes hard and heavy, grunting as he clearly enjoys the tightness of my ass, only made a tighter fit with the cock and knot already in my pussy.

I convulse at the sensations overwhelming me, immediately climaxing, and squirting all over the grass beneath me. I hear applause around me as I continue to contract and spray liquid from my pussy. I feel the knot from the stud in my mouth beginning to form, as he rams it in as far as it can go, I know it will be stuck in my mouth until it deflates. I prepare myself to take the torrent of come directly down my throat so I don't choke and inhale the come into my lungs.

Just as the stud in my mouth howls and unleashes his flood down my throat, the stud behind me pushes violently into my ass, lodging his knot in there alongside the one still solid in my pussy. I convulse again, swallowing the come pumping down my throat reflexively as the stud behind me thrusts shallowly, coming shortly after with a strained grunt. The consistent pumping of three cocks into me quickly pushes me to another orgasm, a flood gushing from my pussy as I come and come and come.

Once I come back to reality, I hear the indistinct murmuring of men around us, and the clicking of cameras. I keep my eyes closed as I feel the men touching my breasts, my bump, pulling up my tail to get a better look at the two knots plugging me up. I feel them touching my jaw, and murmuring when they realise the studs knot is truly stuck wedged in my mouth, with his long dick lodges down my throat pumping come until it deflates.

I realise, even as I try and focus and listen, I can barely make out what they're saying to me. Huh, I must just be over-tired.

__________________________________________________________________

Mr. Hellevan's POV

I pump quickly and savagely into April's pussy. Chasing my release once more, thinking about how she was taken so roughly and thoroughly by those studs outside merely an hour ago.

I observe her features as I fuck into her, ignoring the tingling I feel at the base of my cock as my knot threatens to form. Her gaze is somewhat dazed and nearly passive as she shudders through the pleasure she feels.

I've been very pleased with how the positive reinforcement training has been going, April has been obedient, submissive and hungry to please ever since the breeding process began. This morning's reluctance was a mere blip, April has never been taken anally, so I can understand. The vision of her bucking but being unable to get away as the stud forced his cock into her tight hole turned me on so substantially that after they were all disengaged, I had rushed her inside and began fucking her on the entry rug.

I've been enjoying her on her back much more recently, I want her to have some rest so she can grow her pups well, but I also will not stop taking my pleasure from her. After all, that's part of the reinforcement process. My new plan for April has been going well too, the process of encouraging her to dissociate from human interaction has been going well. Over-stimulation and constant pleasure being the first step has been increasingly easy to achieve. The second step of adding a new serum into her dog food has started to take effect too. The neuro inhibitors should - by now - be starting to reform the communication pathways in her brain so she can no longer understand full human speech, but only command words. This is what I have wanted for April ever since I realised bitches in larger cities were isolated and trained so they could only understand commands. The reversible effects are pleasant so far, April un-haltingly obeys my every command as it is, but I want her to really revert to her animal instincts for the foreseeable future.

As I admire the pleasure on her face, I hunch over her, being careful of her bump while I lean to take her breast in my mouth and suckle from her, the milk bringing sweet relief to me. As I draw deeply, her pussy contracts around my cock and swiftly forming knot. I begin to buck unevenly into her, feeling my climax approaching as my knot begins to firm up. I immediately buck into her, and force my knot into her well-used entrance, I drive it in as far as it will go, the extra stimulation of my knot makes my cock jerk and start pumping come into her canal. I groan deeply in pleasure.

Aila, the servant I decided to purchase from my friend since I liked her so much, moves quickly forward from the kitchen doorway and begins to massage my balls. The extra stimulation makes my cock jerk harder and pump more come into my gorgeous bitch beneath me, I moan as she continues her ministrations as April shudders and contracts beneath me again. I lean down to suckle at some milk until my pleasure tapers off.

Once my cock stops jerking, I give a nod to Aila to leave us. I stare at her rear as she leaves, my plans for her future have been falling into place quite nicely. Her jealousy towards April and all the attention - and come - she has been getting has been quite evident recently. I've observed her looking enviously on as I've fucked April senseless, or at April's distended stomach, and leaking breasts. Little does Aila know, that once I have another litter or two with April, Aila herself will be in for a fun few days at the Conversion Centre.

redmerida
redmerida
324 Followers