Pam's Gangbang Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

Marshall had stopped after several punishing thrusts, to let her ride out the orgasm. Through the sensorial haze, she heard chuckles from his friends, enjoying her lustfulness.

Not five seconds after her climax dissipated, Marshall began to pump his hips again, making her whimper, the sound choked with desire. He grunted, plundering her sodden depths, her heightened arousal leading to a drenched cunt, the pink flesh squelching wetly from the impacts. Her channel stretched a bit further, accommodating more and more of him, until he was hovering over her, fucking harder, the smell of his masculinity clogging her nostrils in a decidedly delightful way. A few beads of sweat trickled down his chest; she yanked at the handcuffs, overcome with a need to catch them with her fingers and lap up the musky fluid.

"Fuck, she's so wet," he grunted.

She moaned to him, already having scaled one peak, almost at the precipice of another.

The boundless ecstasy made her gnash her teeth, her head turning left and right, catching glimpses of her husband, watching them with a smile on his face.

"How does it feel, babe?" he asked her.

Her only answer was a tremulous whine.

"That means it feels good," one of the other three supplied.

"Yeah, I figured that," John snarked at him.

She keened, cumming again, gripping greedily at Marshall's thickness. The vista helped provoke more arousal; he was looming over her, his large frame thick and powerful, his dark skin gleaming with sweat, the muscles working as he laid into her vulnerable body. Her predicament was a divine helplessness, wherein she was at the mercy of these men, just a powerless slut, easily handled and controlled.

"You like this?" Marshall asked her.

Just like with John, her response was wordless, only a pitiful noise that barely counted as an answer.

Unlike John, Marshall did not accept that.

His hand found her hair, and he yanked her head up, fixing her with his dark eyes.

"I asked you a question, whore," he growled, "do you like this?"

The dominance made her mewl, a series of frantic nods her next attempt at an answer.

"Tell me how much you like it," he growled again, "or I might think you want me to stop."

She squealed desperately, loving this depraved fucking so much that she would do anything to prolong it.

"I love it so much," she managed to gasp out, "so fucking much, you feel so good inside me, so good, so deep, oh god, yes..."

The continuous pleasure kept her telling him how good it felt to be reamed out by his fat prick. Throughout this obeisant babbling, he just kept chuckling, not letting up on the pace, continuing to pump his hips with a fierce focus.

After a few more minutes, he moved his hands from the mattress up to the headboard. The change in position gave him greater leverage, allowing him to up the pace, slamming roughly into her flooded pussy, making her cry out wildly, another climax arriving quickly, washing over her overwhelmed body. She gazed up at his toned body, devouring his musculature with her eyes, wishing that she could run her hands along his chest, feeling those muscles work.

As she took the fucking, her mind forgot all about everything and anything except cock and cunt. Time passed, but seconds and minutes did not matter beyond letting her know how long he had and would pound her. The only things important to her right now were tied to this physical experience.

"I thought we'd have to take our time breaking you in," he grunted down to her, "but I was wrong."

Her response was a husky moan, loving the idea that she had already been broken in by a big black cock. The continued and increased usage on John's part had certainly helped to keep her body ready for pleasure.

"Yeah, somebody's already broken in this bitch," one of the others said, "what was her name, John?"

"Tanya," he answered, "she helped bring out Pam's inner slut."

"Well, she deserves a fucking medal," Marshall swore.

The others chuckled, including John.

Marshall looked back at her, saying nothing as he pumped into her sopping sex, grunting from the exertion.

Orgasms came and went for her, spasms wracking her body, cream issuing steadily from her, bathing his shaft and balls. The massaging muscles worked incessantly around him, making him fuck her harder, wanting to give her all he had before his finish found him.

"I won't last much longer in her," he grunted, "you sure I can nut inside her, John?"

Before John could provide an answer, Pam reacted to his question.

"Please," she begged meekly, "do it, please, cum inside me..."

"Guess that's a yes," he told John, before glancing back down to Pam, grinning.

"Cum inside me, please..." she pleaded, her mind consumed with the thought of having her womb awash in his essence, of taking his seed as a prize for the fucking she had received, the reward for being a good and obedient slut.

"You want it bad, huh?"

She nodded.

"Breed me, please..."

"Damn," one of the others said, another of them reacting with a surprised laugh.

"She is a right slut," Marshall grunted.

"Please," Pam begged.

"You want my load bad, huh?"

"Yes," she gasped, "I need you to breed me, please, do it, breed me like a bitch..."

He growled, his eyes flashing with desire, enough to spur him to dive down, claiming her mouth in a heated kiss. She cooed into it, arching her back, feeling his warm skin against hers, the sweat all over him smudging onto her in a deliciously illicit way.

The only reason he broke their kiss was to announce his impending finish.

"I'm about to cum," he growled, right in her face, the bestial fury in his eyes reducing her to a whimpering wreck, submitting in such a natural way to this powerful and dominant creature.

"Breed me," she begged, her own climax so close, just another in a long string.

Another bestial growl was her response.

He pumped his hips, hammering into her stretched cunt, a wet slap ringing out every time he hilted in her steaming depths, the result of his tensing balls whacking into her taint.

At the apex of one thrust, buried to the base in her clutching heat, he groaned, tossing his head back, eyes closed and teeth gritted.

She knew what that meant, knew that what she wanted, what she craved, what she so sorely needed, was roiling along the ebony shaft currently skewering her: spurt after spurt of hot potency waiting to be unleashed, to seek out her eggs on a mission with a singular purpose, to conquer her most intimate of places for this stranger, someone she had never met until just now.

Just before she was filled by his semen, she had a rational thought, wondering if he was clean and healthy. As quickly as the question was asked, the answer came, telling her that if John had arranged this situation, he would have made sure everything was copacetic. On her end, the necessary precautions had been taken, even if the thought of submitting to this stranger to the point of pregnancy was disconcertingly aphrodisiacal. On John's end, he would not have offered these strangers the chance to share his wife without finding out the necessary information regarding sexual health and history.

That rationality was wiped clean a moment later.

She felt his length pulse, and then felt the first spurt fire out, coating her channel in white. The heated rush made her cum, mewling out to him, milking him for more already, greedy in her whorishness, wanting to be filled to the brim and beyond, wanting to have her pink completely obscured by his white. The spurts kept firing out, granting her wish, his load generous. The handcuffs rattled as she squirmed, gasping at how it felt to have him breed her, her womb turned into a receptacle for his semen.

The spurts died down, but he had given her plenty, off-white dribbles leaking out around his cock, trickling down her taint, slicking her thighs. He grunted, rearing up off her, his hands sliding along her thighs as he moved back. The presence of his length dissipated as it slid out of her, more dribbles chasing it as it went. Her lower lips clutched desperately at it, as if begging it for more, but in a few moments it was visible again, slick with a mix of her juices and his spent spunk.

Pam saw movement out of the corner of her eye, and caught John moving up to the side of the bed, wielding his phone.

"I'm going to take a picture," he told her, "so that Tanya can see."

She cooed, nodding, spreading her legs to better showcase the cum-drooling mess between them. Marshall stayed near her, holding his cock close to her womanhood so that John could get them both in the picture. After a few snapshots, he moved back, gesturing for the debauchery to continue.

"Who's next?" Marshall called, shooting her a grin as he shifted off the bed.

"Me," Jordan said, matching Marshall's grin with a smirk of his own.

"Undo the handcuffs," she begged him, "please, let me suck your cock."

Jordan shot John a questioning look.

"Go for it," John said with a shrug, "do what you want with her."

She shuddered, turned on terribly so by her husband giving another man his explicit permission to ravage her.

John tossed Jordan the key, and the young man was quick to unlock the handcuffs.

Pam was quick as well, darting forward to close her hand around his manhood, Jordan chuckling at her eagerness.

The feel was exquisite, something foreign and yet so familiar. A bead of pre-cum slipped from the head, so she leaned down to lap it up; she heard him suck in a breath, and ran her hand up the length, provoking another bead of pre-cum. It also was quickly gathered, the bittersweet taste heavy on her tongue. Another series of tugs made more beads spill forth, giving her plenty to lap up. Her cunt twitched at the taste, already dripping with the load that had been just injected into her.

Jordan smirked down at her, his hand running along her tousled hair.

After a few more laps at the head of his manhood, she glanced up at him, making sure their eyes were locked, and then drove her lips down his length, feeling her throat work around it. He grunted, again taken by surprise, his fingers clenching at her scalp in response to the wet warmth surrounding him.

Her hands flew to his hips, using them to steady herself, still staring at him as she swallowed more of him. The task was formidable, but she was up to the challenge, giving herself little time to consider the size of this beast, just shoving forward, taking more past her lips.

"Fuck, where did you find her?" Jordan asked John.

Her husband's answer was a soft chuckle.

"Get it deeper," Jordan ordered her, turning his attention back to her, "I want to hear you choke on it."

The command sent a spark through her. One hand moved from his hip to her slit, sliding along the mess of cum, finding her soaked folds, stroking intently. That brief indulgence was followed by her obedience to his desire; she shoved forward, tears brimming at her eyes as he forced her throat to stretch, a small trickle of drool issuing from her lips. She paused, her gaze still locked on him, an amused smile spreading on his mouth at her obeisance.

"I said I want to hear you choke on it," he drawled.

She whimpered around his cock, feeling his fingers tighten in her hair.

Another forward shove, and his wish was made reality, her throat working wetly around him, the sounds slick and obscene, helpless gurgling that made her sound meek and pathetic. Despite this achievement, there was still one last pesky inch or so awaiting the confines of her gullet. She steadied herself, ready to move forward again, to feel his balls against her chin and the curls of his pubic hairs tickling her nose.

Jordan moved before she did, thrusting forward, finally hilting in her throat. This time, he took her by surprise, her reaction a surprised squeal, followed by frantic choking, her surprise morphing briefly into panic. It was not until she felt the soothing throb of his fat meat that the panic stilled, that formidable presence reminding her of the task at hand of pleasing this fearsome member. She peered up at him, tears again brimming at the edges of her vision. His smile had become predatory, a dangerous glint in his eyes that foreshadowed his next act.

Every inch of him dragged back along her tongue. She waited patiently, one of her hands stroking idly at her mound, loving how it felt to have his cock slide along her throat and tongue.

Once he had pulled entirely out, he lifted his shaft, brandishing it with authority.

And then he slapped it down onto her face, sending a stream of slick pre-cum splashing out onto her cheek.

She mewled, her tongue darting out to collect said stream.

He repeated the disrespectful act, his wolfish smile only widening at her whorishness, at how she trembled, her hand now sending several fingers past her folds to caress at the cum-coated channel beyond.

"Turn around," he directed her.

Groaning impatiently, she obeyed, waiting there on her hands and knees.

"I heard you like it up the ass," he commented, his strong hands grabbing at her ass cheeks.

"I love it," she corrected, feeling one of his fingers circle at her anus, testing its resistance.

He chuckled.

"Hand me the lube," he told one of his friends.

She peeked back over her shoulder, watching as Marshall handed the small bottle over, as Jordan squeezed out some onto his fingers.

After a moment, she felt the cool gel settle on her asshole, Jordan intently spreading it there, working it into the flesh.

He spent what felt like an eternity readying her, and then worked on himself; she peeked back a few times, catching glimpses of his cock, its size making her whimper. Although she had taken Tanya there multiple times, he was bigger, although thankfully not grossly so.

"You ready?" he asked her.

"Yes," she breathed, eager to take him despite her slight nervousness.

One of his hands remained on her ass, keeping the cheeks spread apart, while the other moved away. Pam imagined it wrapped around his manhood, guiding it to her anus.

A pressure landed there.

Her breath caught in her throat as she waited for him to drive forward in the inexorable effort to claim another hole for their use.

The pressure increased, Jordan sucking in a hiss of breath, and then her sphincter gave way, allowing the first inch to slide past. Her arms and legs trembled from just that preliminary bit, the head forcing her hole to spread apart.

"Fuck, she's tight," Jordan growled, his hand squeezing at her ass, the other now alighting on her lower back.

He paused for a few moments; Pam felt him rummage about on the bed, a backwards glance catching him bringing the bottle of lube back to add more to both of them.

"Reach back and spread your ass," he ordered, "I want to watch every inch go inside you."

She obeyed quickly, leaning forward, her cheek against the cool fabric of the bedsheet, her hands moving back to part her cheeks, offering up the view of her degradation to him.

More pressure made her anus flower open for more, another inch sliding past to occupy her bowels. Jordan grunted, feeling her asshole clench at him, the warm confines beyond tight around him.

"Damn, that little asshole's about to get wrecked," one of the other ones commented.

Jordan chuckled.

"Damn straight," he grunted, pushing again, sending another inch through to pack her bowels.

"Your wife might never walk right again after tonight," another one told John.

He laughed.

"A small sacrifice," he joked.

Pam drooled onto the bedsheet as more cock pushed into her, Jordan giving her little time in between his intent movements. Another push made her eyes flutter, her asshole clenching and clasping, forced to stretch, her cunt leaking her juices at an alarming rate, the arousal mounting higher with each inch of meat.

"How's it feel?" Jordan asked.

"So good," she gasped, "so good..."

"I'm a bit more than halfway in," he told her.

The declaration made her shiver; her ass felt full as it was, but there was more to go.

His hands moved, sliding up her tensing back to grip at her shoulders. After all the time spent being ruthlessly drilled by Tanya, Pam knew that this meant he was about to fuck, about to throw the careful motions out and switch to a more demanding pace. The change in grip hinted at a need for better leverage, for the increased ability to work his hips against her with ease, to better send himself to the balls in her bowels.

Instead of that anticipated savagery, he pulled back slightly, using one hand to grab the bottle of lube and add more to both of them. That hand quickly returned to her shoulder, joining the other, squeezing in preparation for a concentrated assault.

He thrust, pushing forward with a decided indelicacy, making Pam moan, a second thrust sending more past her already-taxed anus.

They both sighed in satisfaction.

His hips started to pump, sending his prick into her ass, more slipping through her sphincter. The onslaught provoked tremors of pleasure to run along her body, streams of her juices trickling forth, her soft whimpering complemented by his bestial grunting.

"Take that dick," he drawled, squeezing harder at her shoulders, his pace insistent, her ass taking what he gave, flowering open to accommodate every inch.

The combination of his thrusting and her ass already being used to a cock skewering it meant that it took little time to fit the rest of him inside her.

The last bit crammed inside her when her hands gave way, pitching her forward onto her belly, whining breathlessly, overcome by climaxes. Jordan followed her down, taken by surprise, ending up pinning her down, buried to the balls in her bowels. The surprise did not last long; he was quick enough to adjust his position, one hand bringing both of hers behind her back, the other pushing her head down into the mattress as he began to fuck her, her asshole having submitted as readily as she herself had, now taking each thrust easily, his balls bouncing off her cum-slicked taint.

He grunted and growled, laying into her, his strong hands overpowering her, one squeezing at both of her wrists, the pain there an essential part of the sensorial mix, the other hand using what was probably a modicum of his strength to push her face down into the mattress, Pam not even struggling, further highlighting her docility in the face of his lust. Her climax carried on into another one, the pleasure reaching deep inside of her, finding what felt like every nerve and firing it full of decadent sensations. A wet slapping sound tickled her ears, the aural result of his balls whapping into her mound, a deliciously obscene sound that made her lick her lips.

"You like that, slut?" Jordan asked her, breathing heavily as he fucked her.

She whimpered, overwhelmed to the point of speechlessness, the simple ability to speak proving difficult for her. It seemed as if every time she gathered breath to say something, he would drive into her, stealing that breath, making her answer transform into a tremulous gasp.

Like Marshall, Jordan was not about to let her get away with her silence.

"You seem to have a hard time answering questions," he growled, yanking back on her hair, making her buck underneath his savage thrusts.

Her mewling did not serve as an answer either.

"Answer the question, whore," he ordered, "tell me how it feels."

"So good," she managed to choke out, "so fucking good, so fucking deep..."

He chuckled, keeping her head pulled back, squeezing at her wrists.

The thrusts were relentless, and so was the ecstasy. The way that fat shaft screwed deep inside her was such a delectable experience, how her asshole was forced to yield, how his meat felt throbbing inside her guts, how deep it reached inside her.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers
123456...8