Pam's Gangbang Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cycle for the next few minutes, Pam being fed cum fresh from her bowels, lapping like a trained pet at Vic's fingers.

"You're one cum-hungry slut," he commented, slapping casually at her ass, turning his full attention now to fucking her.

"I love it," she groaned, the groan becoming a weak keen as he yanked back at her hair again.

Vic chuckled, slapping again at her ass, reveling in how she submitted to him, squealing loudly every time he pulled on her hair, mewling meekly whenever he drove deep. His strength was evident, and she was by now used to serving strength.

In the brief time between Jordan's usage and Vic's, the climactic pleasure had dulled. Now, as Vic laid into her, his callous words labeling her many lewd things, one hand yanking occasionally on her hair while the other slapped at her ass, the pleasure had spiked right back up, the orgasms returning in full force.

"If we'd known there was such a slut here," he growled, "we would've told our team to stay."

"Yeah," one of the others said, "too bad they all left."

"Why did your coach even let you guys stay?" John asked suddenly.

"Because we're seniors," Vic answered, "we can do what we want as long as it's not illegal or against the ideals of the college, in coach's words."

"It's not like we're entering the draft," one of the others added.

Pam cooed mindlessly throughout the conversation, Vic having not stopped for one second while answering John's query.

"When we tell the guys about this," one of the others began, "they'll lose their minds."

Vic chuckled.

"Yeah. They won't believe us."

"Why don't you show them something to prove that you fucked me?" Pam suggested saucily.

There were a few moments of silence, Vic not letting up even through that. For those moments, the only sound in the room was the slick slap of his testicles against her slit.

"We had an agreement with John that we wouldn't take pictures or videos," she heard one of them tell her.

"I don't care," she murmured, "take a picture of me, show your teammates."

"That okay, John?" one of them asked.

"She's the boss."

One of them moved up near her.

"We'll at least keep her face out of it," Vic said, shoving her down against the bed again.

"How considerate," John snarked.

One of the others walked over to the bed, where Vic continued to pound into her drenched sex, and took a few quick pictures.

"Hold on," Vic said suddenly, pulling out with a slick sound.

She whined, pushing back at him, but he ignored her.

"Get a good shot of her pussy and ass. Show the boys how they're leaking our cum."

Moaning softly at the fact that people she had never met would soon get a close-up look at her nether regions, she kept her ass up, waiting patiently for them to take a few pictures.

"Now get one of my dick sliding inside her," Vic directed.

The head of his length nudged against her folds, and with a grunt, he shoved past.

"Yeah, now the boys'll have to believe us," one of the others said.

Vic chuckled, returning his attention to Pam, his hand finding her hair again to yank back, his other hand slapping at her ass.

"That's a good bitch," he growled, feeling her grind back against him, her channel gripping him smoothly.

She licked her lips as he yanked back again, her fingers grasping tightly at the sheets.

He stopped again then, pulling out swiftly, leaving her whimpering pitifully, waggling her hips as if to entice him back into her sodden confines.

Instead, he grabbed her by the hips and dragged her back. Her feet met the floor, leaving her bent over the edge of the bed, Vic hovering over her.

"Wanted to change it up a bit," he told her.

The bed shifted as he threw his foot forward, putting it next to her head.

His prick found her pussy quickly. Instead of a harsh thrust, he pushed lightly, sending the first inch or so inside.

The next minute or so was torture for Pam.

Vic took his time in driving to the base, sighing as he reached deep into her silken heat. It was slow and steady, but as Pam had gotten used to fast and furious, it was not long before she began to gasp out a plea for more, for him to plunge deep and fuck her hard.

Those pleas fell on deaf ears. He maintained the same slow pace, the fat meat stretching her channel, dragging deliciously along her inner walls. Trickles of her cream issued out to slick along his shaft, reaching down to his balls, dappling them in juices as well.

"Almost there," he grunted, heralding that moment when he would hilt inside her.

That moment came quickly, but still too slowly for the lust-drunk housewife. When she felt his balls bump against her slit, it provoked shivers to break out along her body, orgasms already erupting frequently.

His hands moved to her shoulders, and with a bit of pressure he pushed her down into the mattress.

"Fuck me," she begged, knowing that he would but still wanting to beg, to once again wallow in her submission.

He chuckled, taking a moment to savor how she felt wrapped around him.

But then a switch was flipped, and he began to fuck her, using the leverage to slam deep into her, rocking her body with the impacts, making her squeal happily.

"Yeah, you like that?" he growled, his balls now slapping hard into her at the end of each thrust.

"Yes," she hissed, "I fucking love it, so much, fuck me harder, please..."

"Whatever you say," he grunted, upping the pace, her flesh jiggling and bouncing from the force.

Her fingers curled into the sheets, holding on for dear life. She could hear the others in the room encouraging Vic to keep going, to fuck her harder, the way they called her whore or slut or bitch adding to the lustful storm swirling around them. The egging-on spurred Vic to greater roughness, screwing her harder, making her cry out in exultation, her cunt grasping at him as if to keep him rooted inside her, desperate to hold every inch even as those inches returned in full force mere seconds later.

"Your wife can take it, that's for sure," Vic commented to John.

"Yeah," he chuckled, "she loves it."

"We haven't even fucked her together," one of the others pointed out.

"True," Vic grunted, "she won't know what hit her."

Pam moaned, her mind flashing forward to that promise of debauchery, excited for it despite already being in the grip of lustfulness.

"Sounds like she can't wait for that," one of the others chuckled.

Vic began to move again, pulling her back against him. With his hands closing tightly around hers, he spun smoothly, and let her fall slightly forward, her arms pulled back behind her in a decidedly indelicate way. During this quick maneuver, he had remained inside her, so he started to fuck her again. Her upper half was dangling forward, while he held tightly to her hands, her legs and thighs trembling as he resumed rutting into her flooded sex. Once again, she was helpless, and happy to be.

One of the benefits of this new position was that she could once again see the others in the room. Only one of the quartet had not used her yet; he was standing to her right, appraising her, watching how the pleasure played across her face. The others, save for John, were standing as well, stroking themselves back to full erectness.

It hit her then that she was in for a long night. There were five cocks to please, and she had only had three yet. And after completing that task, they would take her in unison. Pam had during Tanya's visit taken both the shemale and her husband at the same time. That experience had been sublime, to have two lovers lay claim to her body. To have five do so at once would be something beyond description.

"Yeah, fucking take it," Vic muttered, pumping away.

She did her best to push back at his thrusts, wanting to fully impale herself.

The two loads recently spent in her lower holes meant that there was a frothy river of cum trickling down her thighs, making the passage of this third cock wetter and smoother. There was an audible squelching sound, one that was obscenely sensual, the proof that Pam had found her pleasure many times in submitting to these strangers.

One of the things that Pam loved about moments like these, when she was physically incapacitated and fucked in some powerless position, was that all she could do was take said fucking. There was no thought, no need for any mental process more complicated than proclaiming just how wonderful he felt plunging back and forth in her channel. Vic was giving his all to pound her senseless; although he would undoubtedly say that he had the better of the deal, Pam found herself thinking the opposite.

So she took what he gave her, cumming constantly, gushing repeatedly onto him. The others watched her, Pam acutely aware of their gaze, the way they stroked themselves to the spectacle, the comments they made to each other, appraising her whorishness, noticing every little expression that flitted across her face when the pace rose a tick, every little sound that spilled forth at one of the aforementioned comments, every little shiver that marked each tumultuous climax. Nothing escaped their notice as Vic kept her vulnerable to their attention.

It was a few more minutes of this exquisite vulnerability before Vic came, shooting thick ropes straight into her without warning. He kept pumping through his peak, grunting harshly, ignoring her wails, her sputtered declarations about how she loved being bred hard by a stud, how it felt to be claimed by such a strong young man, how his load felt so good sloshing inside her. Those statements were very much not faked or forced.

Partway into the breeding, he yanked her back against him, pulling her close, making her purr as she felt his solid weight behind her, keeping her from stumbling away. Her breath hitched at every new pulse that raced up his length, the end of which resulted in another spurt blasting forth to breach her inner sanctum. As elated as she was, her mind created a salacious image of what her womb must look like, a battlefield of surging seed, everything awash in sticky, steaming white. The image made her lick her lips, loving how that most intimate part of her was now a dumping ground for hot cum.

Vic let her rest against him for a few moments. His breath was no less in need of catching than hers, so they stood there, dribbles of his spunk already leaking forth, joining the many little trickles of semen cooling on her lower half.

And then he moved back, slipping out of her with a slick sound.

"You're up," he told Luke, who was already moving towards her.

Pam had just been fucked hard by three men, twice in her pussy and once in her ass, having taken three loads inside her body.

A normal woman would be very satisfied.

But in an erotic application of the economic principle, the supply of carnality had created demand for more. Her body was already reacting to the sight of another young, strong male ready to plunder the treasures of the tender flesh before him.

"Let's get this off you," he said, reaching out to begin the process of taking off her lingerie.

She pouted, the classic black ensemble adding to the atmosphere of debauchery, but stood still, allowing him to undress her.

Even though his cock was hard and raring, pre-cum beading out from the head, he took his time to strip her, letting his fingers run idly along and across her, feeling her shudder in anticipation. The warm, sex-suffused air of the room caressed more and more of her body, until she was laid bare, her slender form revealed in full.

His hand slid up her belly, taking a few moments to trail up to her breasts, brushing along a hard nipple. The delicate sensation made her suck in a breath; she had felt their touch through the lingerie, but now it was on her bare skin, the pleasure multiplied.

"You've got sensitive nipples, huh?" he asked, grinning as he lazily circled the other one with a finger.

She nodded, biting her lip, watching him tease her.

His fingers found it then, latching on, adding just enough pressure on the sensitive nub to make her gasp. Her reaction enticed him to pay further attention to that part of her, spending time teasing at her breasts, alternating between avoiding the most sensitive part and giving it a series of touches, squeezes, and light twists, each maneuver making her mewl and writhe.

He quickly changed up the style, leaning down to suck at her nipples, drawing a cry from her mouth that was part ecstasy, part agony. The measured attention to her breasts had made her nipples painfully hard, in desperate need of stimulation, so that warm mouth was an absolute treat. His teeth came into play ever so lightly, leaving her gasping, arching her back to push more of her breasts into the field of play. The wet slickness of his tongue wrapped around one of her nipples, bathing it with saliva. He only took his mouth off her breasts to lick and lap, leaving rough kisses right on each nipple, making her squeal, sometimes simply running his tongue around the nipple itself, staying on the areola, enough to make Pam grab at his hair and try to drag him less than an inch to one side, to have him focus directly at that sensitive spot. The attempt made him chuckle, but he resisted easily, in fact doubling down on the torture because of her neediness.

Luke spent the next minute or so completely avoiding her nipples, instead kissing and sucking at the area around them. Her desperate moans made him chuckle, the way she tried to direct him via a grip on his hair proving completely fruitless. Throughout the homage he paid to her small breasts, his cock remained throbbing against her thigh, a reminder of what was to follow after this delightful torment.

When he leaned back, looking at her flushed face, a small smile crossed his face.

"I've always been a breast man," he told her.

The others chuckled, but she was too desperate to laugh.

"Fuck me," she begged, desirous and delirious, the attention to her breasts having rocketed her lust into the proverbial stratosphere.

"Get on the bed," he ordered her.

"How do you want me?"

"On your back, legs spread."

She obeyed quickly, shimmying onto the bed, presenting herself just as he had told her.

Just as before, he opted to torture her, by moving slowly, taking his time to approach her. His languid pace made her whine, spreading her legs a bit wider, reaching down to stroke at her folds, spreading her slit to show him what was waiting, to spur him on to greater speed.

And just as before, her desperation only made him take further glee in torturing her. He avoided the prize that was her cunt, instead running his hand slowly up her legs, bypassing her lap to slide up her belly, again bypassing the pleasure center of her breasts, teasing a light squeeze at her throat, finally ending by brushing his fingers across her lips, Pam gasping as he did, her tongue peeking out to take an exploratory lick of the offered digits. Her display of lust made him chuckle, his hand starting the return journey, again avoiding those most sensitive places on her body.

Once his hands reached her feet, he took hold of her ankles, and pushed them back, until they were against her chest.

She watched, breathless, reaching out to hold her ankles to herself, allowing him to aim his cock directly at her weeping pussy.

One thrust, and he was buried in her to the balls. The sudden pleasure resulted in a euphoric fit, Pam trembling and sobbing, her channel clutching to the throbbing slab of flesh.

He allowed her to recover, hovering over her, his hands now on either side of her head, holding him up.

As soon as she came back down, however, he began to move, smoothly pulling back only to drive back inside her. In short order, she was lost again, any chance of her mind returning to rationality done in by his animalistic desires. Her hands slipped off her ankles, but he caught her legs, pressing them back into position, rearing up off her, fucking her harder now, using his handhold to keep her in place. She squealed wildly, squirming on the bed, her hands finding the sheets again, holding onto them as she was pummeled.

Her body was buffeted by the roughness, her breasts bouncing, attracting his attention. He spread her legs wider, and leaned down, quickly finding a stiff nipple, sucking at the sensitive nub. She cried out, caught off guard, suddenly feeling two swirling storms in her body, the pleasure flaring harshly. It was almost too much, almost too raw to handle, but she had already experienced such sublime delights with Tanya. The shemale had been the first to truly test the limits of Pam's body, and had by doing so awakened some craven creature inside the older woman, one that so desperately needed such wicked pleasure and such rude treatment.

Both of them were spurred to greater heights of lust by his act, him fucking her harder and sucking harder at her breast, her crying out his name, begging him not to stop, to fuck her harder, to do whatever he wanted to her so long as it continued to feel so good. She was unsure if she was actually saying anything beyond making guttural noises, but it did not matter, as he seemed to sense the intention behind the attempt, his hips snapping harder, his tongue abusing the captured nipple. Encouraging shouts came from his friends, the exact content of which escaped her, caught up as she was in the lust.

Luke stopped all too soon, letting up on her legs, sliding back out of her with a slick sound.

She whimpered, gazing up at him, quivering with need.

"Calm down," he teased her, wiping sweat off his forehead with the back of a hand.

Desperate and wanton, she reached up to grab that hand, and pulled it to her mouth, sucking the sweat off with loud, enthusiastic slurps. A few comments came from the others, but she ignored them, locking eyes with Luke as she lapped at his hand.

"I'm a whore," she told him in between licks, "fuck me like one."

He chuckled, letting her kiss at his hand for a few more seconds.

"How does it taste?" he asked.

"So good," she murmured.

He chuckled again, finally taking his hand away, reaching out to push her back down.

She purred as he took up position again, his hands sending her legs back against her chest.

But this time, instead of targeting her slick folds, he aimed for another hole.

Thanks to the mess of cum still dribbling from her asshole, it was easy for Luke to drive deep into her belly, the fat inches dragging along her walls, shivers breaking out on her body, a series of squeals flowing from her mouth. He grunted as her anus gripped him, his hips starting to pump from the feel of that hole.

In seconds, his testicles began to slap at her ass, his cock hilting quickly, thanks to Marshall having opened her up. She arched her back under the assault, clenching around his thrusts, feeling the thrusts in her belly.

In what was becoming a common occurrence with Luke, his attention turned to her breasts, his hands running up to squeeze and caress them while he pounded into her loosened asshole. The needy mewls that followed drew a laugh in response from him.

"Feels good?" he asked.

"Yes," she murmured, licking her lips as she gazed up at him.

"You know," he began, "John told us something else about you."

"What's that?" she gasped, the rough thrusts close to triggering yet another climax.

His hand had moved without her noticing; it was hovering just outside her slit.

"You're a squirter," he said, pushing a few fingers into her clasping heat.

She gasped, arching her back, the fingers curling inside her.

"Let's see if we can make that happen now, huh?" he told her, shoving the fingers deeper.

1...345678