Pam's Gangbang Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

Occasionally, one of the others would make a comment, and Jordan would say something back to them. Each time, Pam had no idea what they were saying, her only focus the pleasure swirling around her. Jordan kept up the assault, yanking back at her hair every so often, making her moans spike higher. The area in between their sexes was a messy froth of her juices and Marshall's load, leaking heavily out of her, slicking the bedsheets beneath them. The combination of bodily fluids meant that the sounds of Jordan's balls whacking against her taint rang loud, streams of the aforementioned bodily fluids spraying about each time those fat testicles met her drooling slit.

The lewd rhythm continued unabated, with Pam left unable to do much except take the punishment. Before the spring, when she had met and been seduced by Tanya, it would have been quite the task to even contemplate surviving such treatment. But now, after having been under the shemale's sway for a full weekend, and after her and John's lovemaking having turned more passionate and wild, she was able to take Jordan's thrusts, her body reacting with joy to the savagery, happily accepting it and pleading for more.

The pace was interrupted when Jordan paused with every inch buried in her bowels. He groaned from above her, his length throbbing, his balls pressed tight against her taint. After a few seconds of stillness, he began to rock against her, grinding himself into her asshole. Pam could not help but grind back against him as best as she could, that formidable member lodged in her belly, demanding her attention.

"That feel good?" he asked her.

"Yes," she whimpered.

He chuckled.

And just like that, he pulled out, the sudden departure making her squeal, her asshole suddenly twitching around nothing. With a sigh, he heaved himself onto his back.

"Ever tasted your ass on a big dick?" he asked.

She nodded even as she crawled over, leaning down to suck him in between her lips. Her gaze traveled up his chiseled form to linger at his dark eyes, a smile curling his lips, his hand moving down to slide into her hair.

Inch after inch slipped quickly over her tongue. The taste of herself made her reach for more, sucking him down to the hilt, her wet gurgles ringing out in the room.

After a few seconds of her throat massaging his length, she pulled off, drawing in deep breaths even as she leaned forward to lap along his shaft, shuddering as she met more of her own flavor, the familiar tang of her insides. The head had been the deepest, so she focused on it, swirling her tongue around the top, gorging on the beads of pre-cum flowing forth.

The hand in her hair tightened, and he yanked her off him.

"You like how your ass tastes?" he drawled.

She nodded, licking her lips, waiting for him to let go so she could descend on him again.

Instead, he had a different idea.

"When I let go," he told her, "you're going to get your ass back on my cock."

She nodded again, whimpering meekly, waiting for him to let go so she could obey him.

A moment later, he let go.

Pam moved quickly, straddling him, her hands grasping at his thighs to anchor herself. As she aligned herself to his member, his hands in turn found her thighs, and he guided her to her target. The second she felt the head of his weapon nudge at her anus, she drove herself down as hard as she could, impaling herself with no hesitation, crying out from the sudden rush of meat. Jordan grunted, helping to fully skewer her by pulling down on her hips. Her hands went back to his chest, giving her something to steady herself against as she started to ride, fucking her asshole down against him with gusto.

"Yeah, you like that?" he asked, taking a long moment to squeeze at her ass.

"Mmm-hmm," she murmured, unabashedly enjoying how he felt inside her, stretching her asshole, rubbing against her insides.

"You like that big dick in your ass?"

"Yeah, I fucking love it..."

He chuckled, his hands running along her ass, squeezing at her thighs, moving all over her body to appreciate the pert fitness.

For a few minutes, she set the pace of her own degradation, rising up and driving back down with an unrelenting rhythm. What made it all the hotter was her view, of the others in the room, their cocks hard and ready. Part of her wanted them to come over so that she could please them as well; another part wanted to take her time, to wait until this one had found his release before focusing on someone else.

She felt Jordan encircle his arm around her stomach. With ease, he pulled her back down against his chest, her hips still moving with purpose. His other hand found her cheek, and he tilted her head back, capturing her mouth in a fierce kiss. She purred into it, his tongue moving against hers, comfortable in the new territory of her mouth.

As they made out, his hands moved about on her body, settling at her thighs, squeezing there.

And then he moved, breaking the kiss, at the same time using his grip on her thighs to bring her legs back against her chest. The sudden movement and change in position made her squeal, taken by surprise. Jordan was not finished; he reached up, his thick forearms fully pinning her legs to her chest, and wrapped his hands around the back of her neck, effectively putting her in a full nelson.

It took a second or so for her to process what had happened to her.

The others in the room whistled appreciatively, watching as Jordan settled in underneath her. She looked down to see her body locked easily in his grasp. The earlier helplessness she had felt seemed trivial compared to this; the handcuffs had been designed to immobilize, and the makeshift blindfold intended to impede sight, but Jordan was using his natural strength to manhandle her, the same strength he might use to lift a heavy box or open a stubborn jar of pickles. To incapacitate and dominate her this way was something so casual for him, something so easy and simple.

His hips began to pump, fucking into her steadily, his large hands now fixed on top of her head, using that hold to push her down as he jabbed upwards. The sounds she made were whorish and lewd, signifying her immediate acceptance of this new position, showing her instinctive submission to his desires.

The pace increased, until his balls were slapping against her, every inch of him easily hilting. Her pussy was gushing frequently, luring more of her cream to spill forth. The trickles flowed down, slicking his cock as it pumped, sticking to his balls, making everything wetter and messier.

She was so overwhelmed by the fierce fucking that it took her a second to realize that he was in motion, sliding off the bed to stand next to it. As he began to walk over to the window, his pace did not diminish. It thrilled her, the increased powerlessness of her situation, the knowledge that it took very little for him to corral her, only a bit of strength to hoist her in the air and keep her pinned there for him. Pam had been restrained before, had been held down before, had been easily handled, but this was a bit beyond that, a further step in the debasement.

"Open the curtains," he told one of the others, his voice calm and cool, as if he was doing something other than fucking her into a drunken stupor.

In moments, the parking lot was revealed below them.

Pam flashed back to that fateful night spent with Tanya. At one point, the dominant shemale had fucked Pam against the window of her room. The housewife, scared that somebody might see them, had tried to close the curtains, but the shemale had stopped her. The fear of being seen had made the pleasure burn hotter, especially with one couple in the parking lot actually watching them for a few minutes; it had helped when Tanya had pointed out that nobody would recognize Pam. That part of their encounter had led Pam discovering the delights of exhibitionism, how enticing the danger of being seen could be.

So now, she was eager to be taken forcefully in full view of the parking lot below.

As it was late at night, the parking lot had more cars than people. There was one circling, searching for a space.

"We heard you're a bit of an exhibitionist," Jordan grunted.

She groaned, still being juddered and bounced on top of him.

"Bet you're hoping somebody sees us," he continued, "sees you getting fucked like a cheap whore."

"Yes," she whimpered.

They were on the fourth floor, so it was definitely possible that somebody might see them.

The circling car found a space and parked.

Jordan continued to fuck her effortlessly, her body contorted by his strength, on full display in the window. As the car door opened, and somebody slid out, Pam was filled with a hope that they would spot them above, and watch the debauchery.

A few moments later, as the mystery person made their way towards the hotel entrance, they chanced a glance upwards, stopping to an immediate halt as they spotted the couple in the window.

"There we go," Jordan grunted, "she saw us."

Pam watched, as this woman ogled them, her eyes wide and attentive.

"She's watching you get fucked," one of the others commented, "probably thinks you're a whore we bought for the night."

The speaker edged around the couple, one of his hands reaching to squeeze at her breasts through the corset, making a move to further the salaciousness of the vista. Pam cooed at the assertiveness, at how good his strong hand felt taking stock of her form.

"Damn, now she's touching herself," Jordan pointed out.

The mystery woman had slid a hand over to her skirt, using a nearby car for support as she moved the hand up the skirt, obviously enjoying the view.

"You must love this," one of the others spoke up, walking over, as if to show the stranger just what Pam was dealing with.

"Yeah," the fourth guy added, "she's watching you take his cock, watching you be a whore for us, and you must fucking love it."

"Yes," Pam admitted, squirming as much as was possible in Jordan's grip.

He was relentless, the pace not slowing, his thickness reaching so deep in her belly, her orgasms feeling more like one long climax than anything, with tiny valleys of peace in between the carnal chaos. The fact that somebody was watching them only added fuel to the fire.

It also seemed to do the same to him.

The pace he had set, his strong arms flexing to drive her down and slide her back up in a smooth motion, now picked up, his hips starting to pump upwards, fucking her harder. She squealed, her cunt flooding out, stray droplets trickling down to drip off to the floor.

"Come on, whore," Jordan growled, "scream my name."

The command made her moan, and the subsequent flurry of punishing thrusts made her obey.

"Jordan!" she cried out.

"Louder," he grunted, his breath hot on her neck.

"Oh god yes, Jordan, yes, you feel so good, Jordan!"

"Keep going."

She continued to wail; there was no need for her to act, as his rough usage of her drove the cries from her throat.

"Damn, she's fucking fingering herself," one of the others pointed out.

The stranger watching had her hand thrust underneath her skirt; it was moving steadily, its task easily discernable.

"She's getting hot watching me fuck you," Jordan growled.

"Oh god yes, I love it, I love that she's watching us," Pam mewled.

"She's watching me pound your ass raw," Jordan continued.

"Yes..."

"And now she's going to watch as I blow my load in your ass."

"Yes, fuck yes, please, do it, blow your load into my ass, please, give me all your cum, please, shoot it deep, I fucking need it, please..."

"And she's fucking watching you beg me for my load."

"Yes...please, blow your load, please..."

"Here it comes, bitch!"

"Yes! Please, fucking do it, fucking blow your load, fill up my ass while she watches us, please, fuck yes, please!"

The wet slap of his hips against hers rang out so loud that Pam drunkenly wondered if their voyeur could hear. He grunted, squeezing her in his arms, his cock throbbing hard as his load raced towards her.

It blasted out hard, the intensity and velocity making her tremble, her belly suddenly awash in thick seed. More spurts followed, Jordan having brought her down his length until she was resting against his balls, feeling them twitch as they unleashed his semen. She squealed as her guts took the heaping helping, her anus massaging him, milking out as much as possible, the heat deep in her belly, growing by the second as Jordan dumped more inside her.

"Fucking take all that load," he grunted in her ear.

She could only whimper back, firmly in the unrelenting grip of euphoria, watching as their voyeur trembled against the car that was her makeshift support, her hand moving steadily.

The flood of cum continued, her belly feeling as if it were starting to bloat slightly. Pam peeked down to check, and although she was unsure, it seemed as if there might be some imperceptible swell there. The remaining spurts fired out hard, just as fierce and fiery as the first ones, lengthening her climactic reverie.

"There we go," Jordan murmured, the last few ropes shooting out, "all filled up."

They sighed in the afterglow, Jordan relaxing his grip little by little until his hands moved to her legs, helping her stand, her balance shaky. She looked down towards their voyeur, her hand quickly darting down to her folds, where remnants of Marshall's load still lingered, joined now by the first escapees of Jordan's seed. Her fingers dipped into her slit, finding globs of semen, collecting them and bringing them to her mouth. As the voyeur stumbled towards the entrance, eyes casting last looks back to the window, Pam sucked the cream off her fingers, gulping it down loudly and zealously.

"Come here," she heard Jordan say.

She glanced over to see him sitting on the edge of the bed, still-rigid prick in hand. As she obeyed, walking over, she glanced over to John, sitting in the same chair with a slight smile on his face.

When she reached Jordan, he gestured to his length.

"Clean me off," he commanded.

She quickly obeyed, sinking to her knees, reaching out to grip the ebony slab by the base, lifting it so that she could run her tongue up the beckoning swath of flesh, quivering at the taste, the flavor of her insides, mixed with the cum that had been shot into her bowels. Her other hand worked gingerly at her sex, catching stray dribbles of Jordan's load leaking from her anus. Purring at the taste, she glanced up to Jordan, his gaze fixed on her, his hand finding its way into her hair, petting and stroking.

"Damn," he drawled, looking over to John, "your wife's a real slut, sucking my dick after it's been in her ass."

John chuckled.

"She loves the taste of her own ass."

She nodded, agreeing nonverbally, her tongue sliding up to the broad head, swirling around it, gathering that indescribable flavor. With her eyes still fixed on Jordan's, she quickly drove down, swallowing more than half of him. He sighed, leaning back on the bed, inching his hips slightly towards her.

"Yeah, suck that dick," he murmured.

Her tongue squirmed along the underside, little trickles of drool running from the corner of her lips. The feel of him in her mouth made her drive deeper, more of him pushing over her tongue to nudge into her throat.

She glanced up at him, and caught a desirous spark in his eyes as his hand tightened in her hair, pulling her back off him.

"Suck my balls," he growled, "you came all over them, they need cleaning."

Humming at the prospect of a mouthful of cream-coated ballsack, she lifted the shaft and latched her lips onto the fat orbs underneath. Jordan sucked in a breath, his eyes widening slightly. She slid a few fingers through her slit, her arousal sky-high, this position familiar and yet different, as this person was not John or Tanya.

"My cum tastes so good on your balls," she breathed, breaking away from them for a moment only to tell him that, quickly dropping her mouth onto them again, slurping voraciously, gasping as she did so, the better to breath in more of that divine aroma.

Nearby footsteps heralded John popping up with his phone in hand, fixing it on Pam.

"Another one to send to Tanya," he told her, grinning, snapping a few salacious pictures.

The thought of her lover seeing those photos made Pam suck harder, leaving Jordan's balls slick with spit. Her fingers worked harder, pushing deeper, sliding along her inner walls, sending shivers up and down her spine.

"Who's up next?" Jordan asked, pulling her away from his balls.

"I am," said Vic, stepping up behind her.

She turned around, already reaching for his thickness, but he pulled her instead to her feet and led her onto the bed.

"Hands and knees," he ordered.

In seconds, she was in position, and he was sidling up behind her, taking hold of her hips.

The previous two rounds had made her body incredibly receptive, leading to her folds being drenched, in not just her own juices but also the spent seed of both Marshall and Jordan.

As such, Vic hilted in one stroke, sending sprays of the aforementioned fluids all over both of them.

She cried out, her channel having been neglected for a little while, now suddenly subject to the whims of a thick cock, its presence spreading her walls, striking deep into her, his balls bouncing against her as every inch crammed inside her. Vic swore gruffly, his fingers squeezing at her ass, grinding against her even as he found himself lodged to the base.

There was a moment of peace, wherein Vic simply indulged in the feel of her clamped around his manhood.

And then he began to fuck, eager to match his friends in savagery and pace. They shouted encouragement as he pumped his hips, one of his hands sliding up her back to shove her down. She squealed, pushing back at his thrusts, peeking to the side to see John watching them. There was a very noticeable bulge in his shorts, but he was not moving to address it, instead keeping his attention on them. When he noticed her glance, he shot her a smile, the affection there unmistakable, even as she took the punishing thrusts from another man's cock.

"Has Tanya replied yet?" she managed to ask.

He shook his head.

"Not yet."

She will.

"Fuck," Vic grunted, "watching you be such a whore has really wound me up."

"What's the matter, Vic," one of his friends asked, "you ready to blow already?"

"Yeah," she managed to say, "it'd be really bad to cum much quicker than your friends."

The other four in the room laughed at that.

"I must not be fucking you hard enough," Vic growled, "if you can still say shit like that."

His hand twined into her hair; Pam knew what was about to happen.

He yanked back on his makeshifts reins, speeding up, hammering harshly into her sopping cunt. His other hand slapped at her ass, making her push back, feeling him hilt repeatedly in her steaming depths. Her moans spiked higher from the increased roughness, from the way he yanked back at her hair, her scalp stinging deliciously.

"Damn, Jordan," he commented, "you shot a huge load inside her."

His other hand alighted on her ass, and two fingers pushed through her distended asshole, meeting a mess of cum. It did not take long for his fingers to be coated in those clinging strands; still screwing her, Vic slid his fingers back out, reaching up to nudge them against her lips.

With a breathless whine, she opened, letting him push his cum-coated fingers against her tongue. Pam slurped the semen off his fingers, purring in delight as she did so. Once those fingers were clean, Vic slid them back through her anus, collecting more mouthfuls, fresh from her abused insides.

majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers
123456...8