All Comments on 'Pam's Guilt'

by amandate

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Solid Story, Could Have Been Superlative !

I was really excited with the introduction due to the oriental background of both narrator & story locale. All of this potential was untapped & the author launched into the dynamics of a initially unwilling, taboo, extramarital relationship. I'm not going to mince words. It was hot. Excellent job in that regard.

The guilt and tension factors were also written very competently. But it could have happened pretty much in Anywhereville USA to any generic housewife. Not bad for what it is but there could have been more if the author raised his sights a bit higher. As a regular LW afficianado

I really enjoy stories with a twist and this story had exptic potential that wasn't fully paid off. Perhaps if the author continues to write, he will relax & add the little touches that make a good story ' special ' . That will be lucky day indeed for Literotica readers like me that enjoy backspin and color in the story exposition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another cheater

hope he finds out and just divorces her she proved she is a whore.

anyone that is blackmailed or taken reluctantly and allows it without saying anything to the one they supposedly loves is not worthy of forgiveness at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well ! ! she is turning into a cheater

she should have told steve, now if she lets it continue the marriage is over.. is this a two part story, left as is it is unfinished.. I HOPE she comes to her senses and stop it or the husband becomes a chucky .. then the story will suck.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
LordSlamdawgg said it all

A lot of potential that wasn't truly realised.

victorlimavictorlimaover 11 years ago
Nice Variation

I think the cultural influences in this story are probably missed by most Americans or westerners. The author did a great job of capturing the essence of the wife's emotions despite a few translation irregularities. Don't take that as criticism, this was a really good story. Thank you!

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Tired Plot Device

Wife is blackmailed into infidelity. Wife is resistant at first, then really gets into it. Long descriptions of detailed illicit sex follow. At the end, the marriage is saved because it was, after all, blackmail and the husband does, after all, love her. Yada yada yada.

amandateamandateover 11 years agoAuthor
thanks for the comments

JonATaylor: Thanks for the summary of my story :-)

victorlima: Appreciate your comment. It is a different perspective. Glad you like it.

ythebadger: I'm new and learning, if you have any specific comments, please do let me know, thanks.

LordSlamdawgg: Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm new and learning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story!!!!!!

Wonderful story. Keep it coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous