All Comments on 'Pam's Parents: Holiday Orgy'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I stopped reading when the guys started sucking each other. Also, it got too confusing keeping all the characters straight. As I hadn't read the previous story, I didn't know who was who or their backstories.

rodavrodavover 5 years ago
Supposed to be great but...

I skipped reading when they started using gadgets.

Then it became exciting when the incest continued between brother and sister. Also mother and son. Then with Maureen with her parents.

Then I got turned off again with the gay sex, and I skipped it again.

Hope you make a separate story for gays alone.

You can continue still with Phil and Maureen have another baby boy. At the same time Pam got married and have a son.

Fast forward eighteen years, it will be another exciting incestuous orgy.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
a lot more

5 stars. fantastic sexy story. encore!!

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
Love this story

All of it. Sexlf57 should have read 1 and 2 first, although when you create a new chapter that is great not in numerical sequence you should have specifically mentioned the 2 previous chapters -it makes it easier for the reader. Your note at the opening was probably a little vague. But great series. 5 stars. Please keep them coming!MM

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 5 years ago
Hot story all around

I like that the characters are very open about their sexuality and are not afraid to cross barriers like being bisexual and incestuous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was it a good wank?

Certainly not good for much more. I’d recommend going out and getting a little experience before you try and write about it. Turned off almost immediately when you had a “Swingers Sex Party”. If it’s a swingers party it is by definition a sex party.

A fictional story that pretends to be real, and fails miserably.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

The gay stuff kinda ruined the story to be honest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...