Pam's Reawakening Post-Pandemic

Story Info
Pam's gambling party adventure.
9.2k words
4.57
8.1k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcamal
kcamal
613 Followers

With the pandemic ending and our industry in a little downturn my company was also slow. There had been a lot of working remotely and not a lot of new projects started. I have mentioned I work in a predominantly male sector and a couple of the guys in the office had been let go. Most of the bonuses I had been receiving had stopped but I felt lucky to still be working. The owner of company came into my office one morning and advised me one of our better clients was short listed for a portion on a very large project in Tabasco, south of the border. Carl and I spent the next several weeks working long hours doing take-offs, working with our suppliers to submit pricing on a large size portion of the work.

We had not heard any updates so to say things were a little stressful would be an understatement. Things at work were getting a little uneasy too when Carl came into my office and said we got good news, sort of, from Philippe. They had been selected on the project and wanted to come to our offices with a couple of the prime contractors to inspect our facilities and if all went well, we would finalize terms of the contract. We discussed the preparation necessary, and Carl told me he would let me know when the dates were set.

Later that afternoon Carl stopped back in my office and said Philippe, Jorge and the two business associates would arrive two weeks from Friday and would be leaving the following Monday. Carl said if all went well, we would have a signed contract. Carl also said he was trying to put together a small get together the Saturday night before the holiday season started and wanted to make sure Pam and I could attend. With all the activity surrounding the planning I didn't think too much about his request.

That evening I took my wife out to eat and told her the good news. We were both excited. I also told her we were going to have a get together in a couple of weeks which we needed to attend. Strangely my wife stopped smiling and just starred quizzically. "What kind of get together?" she asked. With all the scurrying around the office I guess I didn't put much thought into the get together. My wife never took her eyes away from me asking "what is the presupposition of my attending?" I thought for a moment saying they are bringing two business partners, so I was assuming it is mostly business. Because of the current times our life had become much more unremarkable. My wife had more available time, so she worked out more and was fitter than ever BUT some of the past events seemed like another life and we had never discussed or considered another indiscretion since her last event over three years ago.

The next two weeks went quickly, and we met with Philippe, Jorge, Pablo and Diego on Friday, gave them a tour of the facilities and answered all of their questions. It had been a full day, and it was getting late, so we all went out for dinner. After eating and having a few drinks our discussion was about the contract and work, the conversation turned a little off-color and Philippe made a strange comment that caught my attention "we look forward to seeing your wife." The conversation swayed on different topics until the evening was ending and Philippe made another strange comment "I hope we can finalize the deal tomorrow."

These two comments stuck with me, but I didn't want to raise any unnecessary red flags, so I didn't mention the discussion to my wife. We went about our normal activities until later in the afternoon my wife asked me what she should wear. I mentioned that Carl said it was a small gathering and there would be a gaming backdrop, so she could dress casually. When Pam came out, she was wearing a sexy light colored bodycon knit dress that fit fairly snug. The dress was long sleeved but had a deep V front and only stretched to mid-thigh, she was stunning, and I told her so. As we were getting ready, I noticed the fabric of her dress was almost sheer and I could see the darker outline of her nipples. When she turned her back to me the fabric stretched tightly around her gorgeous bottom clinging to her cheeks. When she wasn't looking, I had to adjust the front of my pants from the straining she was causing.

We followed Carl's directions to the county club and checked thru at the gate. We were told to follow a small winding road to a separate private member only facility. I found out later Carl had booked the secluded facility for the private event. We parked and walked up to the entrance and a large black sentinel asked us our name to enter. As we entered the door Carl escorted us into the party. I noticed his eyes wander for a few seconds over Pam's body, he smiled and just kept walking. I was nervous, Carl had seen wife's body and used her for his gratification. "Fuck" I thought to myself "he's been in her ass; he's probably picturing it now." The comments from the night before were coming back into my thoughts.

We followed Carl through into the party, which was setup in a casino theme. There were a bunch of people; my coworkers, friends of ours, husbands of some of my wife's friends and our neighbor scattered around the casino tables. Most people were dressed fairly casually but I noticed I didn't see any other women. My worries again went to the comments of the night before. Carl led us over to Philippe and Jorge, who greeted us with a "Hey Pam! Glad you made it!" appearing to have been drinking heavily. "Great to finally SEE you again!" Philippe said. I looked at Pam and although she was blushing, was smiling and appeared to be enjoying the attention.

"Hey" Philippe said, still staring down at my wife's private parts "Let's go get a drink." We followed them through a door which led out to a deck where there was a bar. Carl had hired a couple of bartenders who were serving drinks. There was also a keg of beer in the corner of the deck. I noticed my customers; Paul, Tim, Rob, Dale, Mic and our neighbor Phil who supplies our company's materials drinking and talking on the deck. We got our drinks and stayed out on the deck talking and drinking for a while, it was a really mild pleasant night out and we enjoyed being outside. There were a handful of people out on the deck with us, a few of them were smoking some pot. Paul and Claudio were constantly prodding Pam to take a drag and somehow the reefer always ended back in her hand. My wife had already taken four or five puffs when I decided she had enough and finished my drink to get her back inside.

When we got inside, we wandered around checking the games and started seeing a lot of familiar faces, Kenny, Rickey, Claudio again and Bob. I was surprised by Bob; he was one of our newer clients we had met in person only once several years ago at a previous event but with the strange times I had not seen him in person since. Bob had become a loyal customer but all I could remember about the guy is he had the largest cock I had ever seen, and he had used it on my wife. When I looked a little more, I also saw our neighbor's boys Zach and Ryan in a corner drinking. We chatted with Philippe, and he introduced Pam to a couple of his business clients; Diego and Pablo who he had brought to the event.

I went to get a couple more drinks and I noticed Philippe pulled out a pipe and some weed for the guys; Hindu Skunk he said later. I also noticed that after each of the four guys took a hit, they handed it to my wife for her turn. Before I got back to the group my wife had already taken seven or eight hits. I knew Pam and I hadn't partaken in any weed for years so I had a feeling when the full effect kicked in, she would be hammered. She had taken nearly a dozen tokes over the last 30 minutes, so I excused us politely to help her quickly escape the guys.

When we went around, I was getting worried; with the three casino dealers, two bartenders and couple of servers and the doorman; there must have been at least twenty to twenty-five guys by my mental count and the only female at the event was my wife. It was beginning to register to me that it was no coincidence that Carl had insisted Pam attend. My feelings were mixed, and I wasn't sure she was ready or willing to go along with what I was beginning to think was happening.

Carl had left us to mingle with the other guests and get the activities started. Paul who I have mentioned before had worked with me for five years and I still barley knew anything about him; except he seemed to be an instigator guiding my wife into steamy situations. Anyway, he was now one of my customers and took me over to a blackjack table. The casino games had started, and he got me to sit with him and was feeding me drinks. I kept an eye on my wife and saw Carl approach her with a fancy bag. I was confused but the drinks and the game sidetracked my attention.

The game was getting a little rowdy when we hit a hot streak, I'm not sure how long it had been, but Pam approached our table wearing a small, frilly over the shoulder French apron and matching lace headband. She took our orders and as she walked away, I realized her backside was bare above her heels and the tie on the back of her apron did little to cover the sheer silk panties she was wearing. The high cut French panties accentuated the crease under each cheek as she walked, and the sheer material displayed the crevice between her cheeks.

I got up from the table and followed my wife to ask what happened. She tried to explain Carl's request, but she just kept giggling and losing her concentration. Now I was really wondering if we should try to leave but I was also getting buzzed. I was trying to keep an eye on her while we mingled for a short while when Claudio, Bob and Phil caught us and started talking about the current times. The discussion went on for a while when Phil noted we didn't have drinks. I said I would grab some, but Pam interrupted; "No I'll get them this time" my wife said.

Not thinking straight, I replied "Ok, thanks".

As she walked away, I saw Philippe blatantly staring at her barely covered ass. I remember thinking, my wife is drunk and not wearing any pants. Wonderful!? I was really going to have to keep an eye on her. "Damn, sorry Mark, but your wife is hot!" Philippe noted.

"Thanks" I said, "Keep your eyes to yourself!" I added jokingly.

During my wife's trip into the kitchen for refills, Carl got up and went to the kitchen to get another beer. After a couple minutes I was curious so I got up and wandered by the kitchen and I could see Carl with Pam. He was behind her pressing her against the counter, hugging her with his arms around her waist. He appeared to be nuzzling the side of her neck on the side away from me when she tilted her head to expose more of her neck, she saw me standing in the doorway. She looked at me and I didn't react, looking at her until she closed her eyes and went back to enjoying having her neck nibbled. Carl was still kissing her neck and shoulder and whispering in her ear, and he moved his hand up from her waist to reach into her top, massaging her breast. Her eyes opened to look over to see if I was still watching and gave me a worried look. I was also fairly tipsy and not realizing, I smiled and adjusted my pants, then turned and walked back to the game room to join the other guys.

After a while I noticed Carl came out with a new beer. I went back into the kitchen to help Pam and she looked at me questioningly "How could you...?"

"How could I what?" I said knowing what she was asking.

"How could you let him feel me up like that?"

"You didn't seem to object much to it. You always flirt with guys. Besides, it not as though this is new to us...... to you." I said without thinking.

"That was years ago. And that was..........ah, business, your business, your clients. Carl put his hands on my boobs and more...... that seems more than friendly............"

"Do you want to leave?" I questioned waiting for a response, to which there was none, just a blank stare............ "So, be more than friendly" I chuckled. In my state I was not really sure I was fully thinking of the consequences as Pam walked back to the gaming area.

After all the drinks I was feeling no pain and really had to pee, and I excused myself from Paul and went to search for a bathroom. I kept walking and finally found the hall to the bathroom. I needed to go bad, so I rushed straight to the toilet. As I was taking a piss, I noticed a small shot glass tray on the counter next to the sink that had a handful of clear shot glasses and a permanent magic marker. There were also a couple more of the glasses off to the side of the tray. I looked closer and it appeared that they were filled, almost half of the way with a gooey white fluid. One said Rickey on the side, and one said Kenny. "What the fuck is that about?" I thought. I finished pissing and left the bathroom and went to find Pam. I went back outside to the deck and found her getting more drink orders.

Over the next hour or so I noticed the guys were getting a little more friendly with my wife when she served them their drinks. Larry and Dale would slowly take turns reaching up to place a hand on her side and accidentally sliding their fingers under her top to feel her tit. My wife would jokingly say "excuse me" while feigning a startled look. They had also been enticing her to take a shot with them whenever she brought their drinks, so the weed and alcohol were really taking affect. It became a game with the guys to see who could make her react the most. Pam's coordination was also affected, and she was more concerned with her tray than the activities when Claudio shifted her bib to expose her left breast putting her b-cup on display for everyone to see. My wife did not want to drop the tray, so it took her a while before she straightened her top to cover the exposed tit.

Things seem to escalate quickly, during one of her deliveries Carl put his hand on Pam's butt and left it there. My wife looked directly at me to gauge my emotions. When I didn't respond my wife did not discourage him, so he started rubbing her behind and cupping the cheek of her delicious bottom. Carl was giving her more than a little pat, he was caressing her ass. She looked over at me again, but she didn't object or even remove his hand.

"Hey honey," I said, "Having a good time?"

"Yeah" she said. "Philippe and his friends are nice." She smiled and giggled. I could tell she was blitzed, and I know I was a little too drunk at that point.

I looked over at the bar and saw that the bartenders for the bar on the deck were gone, I guessed they were talking a break. "I'll be right back" I said to Pam. I went inside and walked through the kitchen to the other bar. Kenny was there getting a drink and I glanced to the side of the bar and noticed that there was another shot glass, off to the side. It was filled almost all the way with the same thick whitish fluid, like the others.

"Kenny" I said. "What the hell is that" I said pointing to the shot glass.

"Oh that?" he asked. "That's Carl's new trick, when he has a party, he jerks off till he fills a shot glass and leaves it on the bar as a gag. You know, just to see if a girl will get drunk and do it."

"Has anyone ever done it?" I asked.

"Yeah, last year, if they downed Carl's shot, they'll bring out more. There's a tray in the bathroom. I jerked off in one glass before I took a piss."

"Damn" I said. "That's some sick shit."

All the drinking was affecting me "I gotta go to the bathroom again," I said. I wandered through the crowd, drunk and not even realizing I had not seen my wife in a while. I had made my way to the long hallway when I heard a cheer from the front room. A couple guys came around the corner and I heard one say something to the other that almost made my knees buckle.

"Hey, Diego" the guy said. "Pam just did Carl's shot!". I turned and saw that the guy speaking was one of Philippe's friends; Pablo who must not have realized she was my wife.

"No! No! No god damn way!" Diego said.

"Way!" he answered.

I rushed for the bathroom, my heart and my head were racing! I can't believe this, what is going on? As I started pissing, I looked over and saw that there were now 6 shot glasses on the tray, and all were partially full. I tried to think clearly, I told her to be more than friendly but.......... she wouldn't do that, would she??? Okay, so maybe she did do the shot, but it's not like she kissed Carl. No! Wait. It's worse than kissing Carl, I think...... I'd rather she kissed him than drank a shot glass of his fucking cum! My head was spinning, I was still pissing.

The door flew open. Paul came in, "Sorry!" he said, and grabbed the tray of shot glasses and left not bothering to close the door.

I hurried to finish going the bathroom then I threw some water on my face. I started thinking again; I told my wife to be friendly, but I can't believe this I thought. I'm not sure what I thought would happen.............. I was really drunk, splashing cold water on my face trying to sober up. I left the bathroom and decided I had to find Pam. I went back down the hall and into the open room and saw that there was now a crowd around something. I pushed closer and saw that my wife was in the middle of a circle of guys standing next to the end table by the couch. Her eyes looked glazed, and she didn't seem very steady, the pot must have hit her hard.

The tray of shots from the bathroom was on the table. Other people were at the bar ordering what looked like regular shots to put on the table. I also noticed behind the table they uncovered a makeshift prize wheel only this one had some unusual slots. There were a bunch of spaces with most marked of Take a Shot, a lesser amount of Take 2 shots, a few Loose a Turn, a few: Give Someone a Special Shot and one Give Someone Two Special Shots. There were also a couple shiny smaller special slots: Motorboat, Kiss Anywhere and a few others. I looked at Pam, she had a big ear-to-ear grin on her face and the bib of her apron had been untied and was down to her waist exposing her chest to the group. I tried to break through the circle of guys to get to my wife, but it was too crowded.

Pam was standing next to Carl, talking to Carl and I could have sworn I saw his right hand on her ass. The guys started squeezing towards the wheel to make their spin. The first few guys, Rob, Dale and Mic all landed on take a shot. Rickey was next, he spun the wheel and landed on give someone a special shot. Not surprisingly he chose Pam.

Carl picked up a cum shot from the tray with his left hand and gave it to my wife.

"Kenny" Carl yelled out, "this one is yours."

"Fuck!" I said out loud, but nobody paid any attention to me.

Pam took the shot glass and quickly tipped it to her lips emptying the glass and sticking her tongue in to lick it clean. The group started cheering and celebrating as if they had won a race. The spins went on with most taking a shot or losing a turn, but Phil landed on give someone a special shot.

Carl then picked up another shot, looked at it, and was handing it to my wife. "Paul! This one's yours!" he yelled.

Phil interrupted "Give her mine, I did the spin!"

Carl relented and put down the shot marked Paul and lifted up the shot marked Phil. The shot glass was almost half full as handed it to my wife Carl said "Phil, looks like your wife won't have to swallow tonight!"

The crowd went insane! Phil yelled out "quench your thirst with my protein shake Pam!" "Swallow it all whore, I want all my babies sliding down your throat and swimming in your tummy!"

Pam took the glass and held it a couple of inches above her head and tipped the glass, so our neighbor's syrupy white body protein drizzled into her open mouth. Again, the group was hooting and hollering, cheering her efforts. The next few guys had to take a shot, including Philippe. Except when he finished, I saw Philippe push through to the other side of Carl and next to my wife. He had a cat-that-ate-the-canary grin on his face. He looked at Pam and moved a little closer and winked at Carl. I saw Philippe pick up an emptied shot glass and rub his middle finger in the remaining cum and then placed it behind my wife's bottom as Carl moved his hand. I knew she was wearing sheer underwear, but I could not see behind my wife. Philippe my customer, had his hand moving behind my wife's back. Pam giggled as he moved his hand and my wife's eyes opened wide when I realized he must have slipped his hand in her panties and found her puckered opening.

kcamal
kcamal
613 Followers