Pam's Reawakening Post-Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few spins where uneventful but Claudio spun and landed on give someone two special shots, which again was Pam. There were four shots left on the tray, Carl gave a pair to Pam and yelled out "Zach and Ryan!"

Phil's Boys started jumping up and down screaming like they won the lottery. Zach yelled out "swallow the whole family" and Ryan added "all our babies will be swimming inside you!"

Pam gained her composure and raised the shot glasses, one in each hand as the guys started chanting "Do the shot! Do the shot!"

I almost couldn't watch, but I couldn't look away either. I had to adjust the cock in my pants aching from the sight. My wife lifted the shots higher above her head, one on each side, cocked her head back and tipped the glasses of cum. It seemed to move almost in slow motion, as the thick white liquid strings started reaching my wife's lips and mouth. Pam closed her eyes, then made an almost satisfied content look, with an evil looking smile. She gulped and then she opened her eyes wider and smiled. Philippe's arm appeared to be rotating behind my wife, when her mouth opened wide with a slight groan, I realized he was exploring her asshole.

My neighbor Phil added "she's put all our family tadpoles in her tummy! Our boys are swimming behind her belly button. "

I couldn't hear anything for a few seconds, the room was roaring. We had not been a part anything like this in a couple of years, how was this happening? My wife just drank my boss's cum, my customer's cum and all three of our neighbor's cum from shot glasses. Philippe kept his hand in Pam's behind and looked like he was increasing his stroke. By now everyone the room knew he was fingering her ass and cum was dribbling down her chin as groans from her open mouth grew more frequent. I also noticed several of the guys in the group had pulled out their cocks and were actively stroking them.

Diego was next and the spin landed on Kiss anywhere. Diego slowly got to his knees in front of my wife and put his head under the front of her apron shifting her panties. He leaned forward, shifting her panties further and stuck his face between her legs. Pam looked startled for a second until he must have found her clit. Her eyes closed and the tongue working her front and the hand behind must felt good because she reached out both hands for support and stated thrusting her pelvis. My wife was undulating her body as Ricky and Claudio each grabbed one of her tits from each side. Her mouth opened wide saying "oh God, ungh...... more" and her body starting to undulate out of control. Pam's hands starting grasping for air shouting "oh fuck, oh FUCK!" and her body quivering as she screamed "I'm Cumming."

Several guys caught her for support as she lost her balance. Several more guys approached Pam as she recovered, and I saw her eyes go to their crotch and she smiled. Did she even know I was here? Carl then took my wife's left hand. What was he doing I thought? He slide off both her engagement ring and wedding band and took them and held each one over each of the last two shot glasses. These glasses looked different from the rest, both were overflowing the brim with the thick, gooey whitish looking fluid.

"No!" I yelled. A few guys around me laughed.

"Damn!" the guy next to me said, "Is this slut's mate even here? I can't believe this!"

Carl just looked at me and yelled out loud to everyone "That's her husband!"

Guys around me laughed some more as the guy next to me said "Damn man, your wife is hot and slutty as hell. I wish my wife would do this." I looked at my wife, she was still smiling and seemed to be enjoying all this.

"Drop them in! Drop them in!" The room started to chant.

Carl smiled and let go, each my wife's rings plunged into one of the two overflowing glasses of cum. My stomach wrenched, her engagement ring and wedding band were now soaking in other guys cum! The guys in the room cheered louder.

Carl noted "you can thank the rest of the group for filling those!"

Pam raised the shot glasses and starting slowly shifting the glasses until a string of cum formed between my wife and the glass. What I saw next was both the most erotic and yet disturbing thing I have ever seen in my life. My wife raised the glass above her head and stuck out her tongue but with a finger working in her ass and a tongue working on her clit her aim was off and the stream of cum was landing on her nose and face. The room erupted again in deafening noise. I realized for the first time my cock was hurting and ready to explode.

Between her groans she stuck out her tongue and tilted the glasses letting the cum slid out the glass slowly this time, and let the rings slide down the sides and caught them in her open mouth that was overflowing with cum. She reached to take them out and held them up dripping cum for all the guys to see. She stuck out her tongue and licked them off a little bit and put them both back on her hand. The tray was empty, guys were yammering all over the place and encouraging Pam.

I had made my way over to my wife, her face had cum from her nose to her chin. She had several globules and strands trickling down her chin onto her chest and one clump hanging from her nipple. Whose was it, I didn't' know, probably everybody's but mine. I pulled her out of the circle, guys were laughing at me, and some were clapping. She stopped in her tracks, looked me in the eyes with a dazed look and an evil grin, without looking away announced "I finished the appetizers, what are we having for the main course?"

The room broke out in a deafening roar of approval and lewd comments. I had not noticed Philippe had made it to my side, he took Pam by the hand and shifted her stance while helping her to her knees. The guy's got even louder as he moved in front of my wife while he slowly lowered the zipper and fumbled to release the tent in his pants. He was able to release his already hard 11-inch black cock, almost hitting her in the face. My wife reached up with her hand, but Philippe playfully slapped it away. Pam tilted her head, looked up meet his eyes and seductive pouty lips.

Guys were yelling comments; suck his cock, bet you can't take it all while others were trying to shift closer to the action. My wife then puckered her lips and gently kissed the purplish brown mushroom tip of his penis. The guy's got louder which didn't seem possible; take his cock you whore, suck the whole thing, eat his cum....... until my wife grinned and stuck out her tongue to lick the crown. Guys were starting to push even closer when she opened her mouth wide and took the whole head in her mouth. Philippe's eyes closed as he looked toward the ceiling with a satisfied look.

Most of the other guys had their cocks out clamoring for as turn as my wife increased her intensity. She placed one hand at the base of his cock and choked trying to take as much as she could. She had over half of Philippe's shaft inside her mouth as she held him straight down while looking up to meet his eyes you could see she had his cock past her tonsils and the base of her neck would bulge as the head of his cock tried to enter her throat. Philippe's face started to contort as he waved Jorge, Diego and Pablo over. He slowed Pam down and helped her get to her feet.

Jorge and the guys had moved the Sofa into the center of the room. Philippe untied the remainder of her apron and laid her face down with her feet on the floor over the large arm of the sofa. Based on past events I knew what Philippe wanted, my wife's ass. He slowly pulled down her panties, deliberately spreading her legs and grabbed each cheek to put her little closed hole surrounded by the amber ring and puckered wrinkles on display.

The group had gone largely silent staring at Pam's little back hole with creases disappearing into her rear cavity that looked like funnel to her nether regions. Philippe spread he cheeks wider adding "don't you love this sweet brown asshole?" After stalling he continued "her gorgeous brown eye looks good enough to eat" which cause a loud uproar. Philippe leaned down and proceeded to stick his tongue to her anus trying to pry open the tight orifice.

Philippe got up and spread her cheeks wider again and called Diego and Pablo over "look at that beautiful tight little asshole." "Why don't you have a taste before we wreck it?"

Diego kneeled and it looked like he stuck his tongue against the knotted end of a balloon. My wife moaned as he tried to get his tongue in her tight rear entrance. Pablo was next as he kissed her behind and tried to stick his tongue up her ass without much luck.

Philippe must have been more than ready, he let go of my wife's cheeks and rubbed some of the precum leaking from his cock on the large mushroom head. Philippe moved closer holding his cock which looked as round as a can of red bull and placed it at my wife's anus. Pam got silent but the guys continued the lewd comments.

Our neighbor Phil shouted, "I love that gorgeous crescent shaped caramel ring around her small, closed backdoor." "Let me have first dibs before you stretch her out."

Philippe laughed and said you will get your turn as he purposely rubbed the head of his cock to her tightly closed opening, teasing my wife. He was carefully taunting my wife's anus making her squirm and moan until she finally said "PLEASE!"

"Please what?" Philippe continued the teasing, pressing slowly until her sphincter would just start to open and pulled it back out.

After a minute or so my wife moaned louder "Oh GOD, PLEASE put it in my ass!" Philippe did not displease as he pushed his cock until the head plopped into her ass. My wife screamed "Oh GOD, Fuck YES! Fuck me, oh GOD please fuck me hard!" Pam's directions encouraged him to drive his entire cock up her ass as she screamed again "yes, YES do me good, put it all in my ass!"

I wasn't sure if it was the activities or my wife's mouth working his cock; more likely both but Philippe had only been ravaging her ass for a minute or so when his face grimaced and he moaned "oh sweet Jesus." Philippe increased his pace, pulling his cock almost all the way out and then slamming her ass so hard he was moving the sofa. "Oh shit, I'm gonna dump my load in your ass Pam" he yelled.

Pam screamed back "Not yet! Oh, please I need more, not yet!"

It was too late "Shit here it comes Pam, Jesus Christ here it comes" he yelled back as his body shuddered, his ass clinched, and he grabbed her waist with short deep strokes trying to deposit his cum as deep in her bowels as possible. Between his gasps for breath, he said "I love your asshole, you are such a wonderful slut."

My wife smiled and got up saying "that's good but it's my turn now! Who's ready?" The guys were clamoring and pushing forward as Pam quickly grabbed Larry, Dale and Claudio's hands. She told the others to loose their cloths as she knelt down to take Dale in her mouth. She was quick about getting him fully hard and had him lay on the floor and straddled his legs with her back to his chest. She squatted and placed Dale's cock to her anus, slowly lowering until he was fully inside her. After mounting him she laid back to his chest and said, "I need a cock in my pussy now!" Larry was quick to oblige but was so worked up he came in less than a minute.

Nobody seemed to care about her needs, just wanting to get their own satisfaction. In less than 5 minutes she had taken two loads in her ass and several in her mouth and cunt.

She still had not scratched her inch, with cum covering her face and an insatiable look as she stood up. Looking around she asked, "where is Bob?" He stepped from behind her, his hand rubbing his large cock. Pam tried grabbing his member, but her hand would not reach around his girth. Bob's cock was 11 inches long, almost 8 inches around and bowed slightly to the left when he was hard. My wife led him to the sofa as she laid on her back with her behind up on the arm. Pam grabbed her ankles and raised them behind her head scolding Bob "I want that in my ass, NOW! Don't be easy, I need my turn."

Bob grabbed his cock with two hands and moved to press the head at her sphincter. "Now you fucker, do me now" Pam yelled "I need it now!" Bob pushed forward as her small, puckered orifice started to open. "More............ oh GOD!" was all she got out of her mouth when the mushroom end of his cock plopped into her ass.

When she caught her breath, she squealed "Oh God yes, please fuck me now!" was all Bob needed to hear. He pushed in a few more inches and then slowly pulled out to prepare to insert more. "Please, please, God PLEASE" my wife kept moaning until Bob decided he was ready. He forcefully rammed his entire cock up her anus. Pam was silent, her eyes grew wide, her mouth opened wide, and her arms flailed loose with each hand continually grasping at the air, like she was asking for more.

My wife's gestures spurred him to start pounding her ass with a sudden intensity. She seemed to be fluctuating between gasping to catch her breath and whining guttural noises as her body started to arch and went rigid. Bob had shifted his hands under her ass and increased the vicious pace pounding deep in her bowels. Pam's whole body began to quiver and shake taking him for a ride as she screamed reaching an intense orgasm, her body shaking continuously.

When my wife's body went limp Bob shifted her face down over the arm of the sofa and mounted her like he was mounting a horse. He wasted little time shoving his big cock back in my wife's ass. He grabbed her hips and started pounding her behind like there was no tomorrow. Pam seemed to get her second wind and lifted her body to hammer her behind slapping against his pelvis. Both of them started groaning as Bob howled "Oh shit I'm gonna cum". Pam seemed to slam him harder making louder groans and her body going taut. She was orgasming again just seconds after her first and the vibration of her body caused him to lose it "oh fuck Pam, here it comes......oh God I'm filling your ass." His ass clinched his body jerking forward knocking my wife's body flat on the sofa.

Bob kept moaning "Oh God, oh God" as his body continued jerking with short thrusts to deposit his load as deep in her ass as he could reach. After what seemed like more than ten spurts emptying his nads and filling her bowels Bob slumped forward on top of my wife breathing heavily "fuck............ that was good............ so fucking good............"

The two laid still, Bob panting when my wife just turned her head and said, "I needed that!"

Bob moved forward to kiss my wife. As he continued, they started swapping spit with Bob removing his tongue from her throat long enough to mutter "Jesus Christ you're the best I've ever had................"

The group was getting anxious surrounding my wife when Paul had her lie in the middle of the floor. Paul had been my co-worker, we spent nearly five years sharing an office, but I barely knew the guy. He left our company and was now one of my customers. I rarely saw him, but he was grabbing my wife's knees and spreading them as wide as her hips would allow. He pulled her ankles up to his shoulders with her feet touching his ears. Her full bush was on display with her lower lips red and bulging from the thicket of curly brunette hair. Everyone could see the multiple loads of sperm coating Pam's genitals.

She smiled when she saw his cock which is average size, curved slightly upward and an angry purple color from waiting his turn. Paul was more than ready and wasted no time bottoming out in her cunt. She moaned loudly as he pushed in all the way. She kissed him and held him tightly while he pumped his cock into her for several minutes.

Claudio couldn't wait for Paul to finish, he quickly finished taking off his pants and with his cock in his hand, knelt by my wife's head. She got the idea, grabs it and pulled it to her mouth. Claudio must have been too excited because he didn't wait for her to suck him, he grabbed Pam's head groaning and thrusting filling her mouth in seconds and collapsed on the floor.

Paul was pumping hard into her, he pulled way out, then pushed back in hard. I could see her pussy lips gripping his cock, being pulled out and pushed back in. With each stroke, he bottomed out, and she cried out, "Fuck me... fuck... me... oh fuck... me!" His banana prick was raking her G spot, she screamed hard and repeatedly when another orgasm shook her body. Seeing Claudio's cum drooling from her mouth, Paul wouldn't kiss her, but the sight drove him into a frenzy. He slammed into her pelvis and his ass clinched as he filled her with another load and slumped on top of her. She locked her ankles around his back to hold him in her, and they relaxed for a minute or two.

My wife got up, looking around at my coworkers, our neighbors and even the husbands of some of her friends. Our neighbor Phil clamored "I want some of that ass Pam!"

She just smiled and got him to lay down, straddling his mid-section and squatting to reach his cock. Pam aimed it at her already used ass and bounced her bottom to his pelvis, taking his whole cock up her anus. Phil yelled "oh fuck Pam, I love your ass."

Pam sat still for a moment calling Phil's boys, Zach and Ryan to come over. She leaned her back to Phil's chest and said, "okay boys, do you think about me when you masturbate?"

Zach and Ryan both turned red, but Ryan blurted out "sometimes I cum before I touch myself thinking about you!"

Pam answered back "you better hurry then.........."

Zack quickly got between her legs and Ryan grudgingly grabbed a tit and fed my wife his cock. All three of my neighbors were fucking my wife like a piece of meat, no caring just using her orifices to get off. After only a minute Ryan grabbed the back of my wife's head almost choking her to get deeper in her mouth. He quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth and jacked 6 or 7 large squirts of cum on her face. Still holding the back of her head he used both hands to press her face to his crotch moaning as he rubbed his cock to her skin. "God Damn you are an awesome fucking MILF." "Thank you Mrs. ******, Thank you!"

Almost before he was finished two more guys got on either side of her head. They were kind of rough, both trying to use her open cavity. Zach and his dad were getting close, and they both started howling "Fuck me whore" and Phil said, "Oh Christ Pam, here it cums, I'm filling your ass..........." with his boy close behind filling her cunt.

My customers: Paul, Tim, Rob, Dale, Mic plus Kenny, Claudio and my boss Carl helped my wife to her feet. Paul laid on the floor and my wife was placed over him and lowered her cunt onto his cock. Carl was quick to crawl behind her and slammed his rod up her anus with a moan of her approval. Kenny and Claudio stood side by side and both fed their cocks into her mouth. Pam went wild fucking the guys harder than they could pound and was screaming "fuck me harder" and moaning as her body began to tremble. She was flailing wildly when her body started convulsing. Paul and Carl were cussing as they were cumming. Kenny and Claudio's cocks had come out of her mouth but both were too close and started jacking and spurting all over my wife and Paul.

Zach and Ryan rolled my wife over, and each took turns filling her cunt with more cum. At least six more guys took advantage and used my wife for a deposit. Philippe, George, Diego and Pablo had other ideas and helped my wife to her feet. She had a stream of cum running down the insides of her legs. Philippe led my wife to the sofa and positioned her with her head on the floor and her back to the sofa with a pillow for support. Philippe straddled Pam's body and held her legs out in front of him. With one hand he got my wife to spread her legs and with the other he aimed his cock at her sphincter which was not fully closing. He pressed against her anus and then shoved his whole cock up her ass. Philippe was using an up down motion almost fully withdrawing and then disappearing back into her ass. My wife was making soft moaning sounds as he filled her ass with cum.