Pam's Reawakening Post-Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was next but he stood opposite way from Philippe with my wife's legs between his and pile drove Pam's ass for nearly 5 minutes before adding his load. Diego was next but wanted her different. He laid her face first on the floor and straddled her waist placing his cock to her anus and started pounding her viciously.

Pam raised up slightly and shouted "harder!" Diego tried pounding faster and my wife's body convulsed once more to another orgasm. The convulsions on Diego's cock were too much as he dumped his load. Pablo didn't wait and was quick to follow adding more sperm to her anus.

The group was winding down. Everybody had cum multiple times, including myself. With the guys winding down I noticed the help Carl had hired grouped together to the side, watching and rubbing their cocks thru their pants. The guys: five Hispanic, two black and one I could not figure out all seemed anxious but apprehensive. One of the Hispanic guys asked Carl; "al men's podemos intenarlo?"

Carl grinned and gloated "andale" like he owned her.

Pam was exhausted and covered with cum but knew it wasn't over yet. She knew the expectation and got up and laid face down over the arm of the sofa. She reached back and spread her cheeks exposing her puffy anus and her sphincter staying open the size of a quarter and leaking the discharge from the myriad of guys she already serviced. The hired hands scurried to undo their pants and jostled for position in back of my wife's behind.

The first guy in line was one of the servers, a short stalky Hispanic guy. The asshole invader had already gone from one finger to three and was finger fucking her ass to get her ready. I was staggered when I saw his cock. He was trying to clench it, but his hands could not close around his massive girth. His cock only appeared to be about 5 or 6 inches long, but it looked swollen, dwarfing his penis head. I had never seen a cock that immense; it looked like he was holding a can of pineapple slices. He moved directly behind my wife and spread her cheeks with one hand while trying to hold his slab of meat in the other shoved the fat cock to her anus, but it slipped away.

He stuck his fingers in my wife's cunt and used some of the sperm leaking to coat the head of his cock. My wife looked back with a surprised look and spread her cheeks to offer assistance. The guy was a little short, so he moved forward and stood on his toes for a better attempt at his target. As he pushed his fat cock to her anus the small head disappeared, but the huge girth did not look like it was going to fit. He leaned his body weight forward still holding his fat cock. It looked like slow motion as her anus started to open and several inches of the enormous girth sank into her ass clamoring "oh mierda."

My wife had let go of her cheeks and laid silent with her mouth wide open. After what seemed like a long time but was probably only seconds, he pulled out the small mushroom head and Pam turned to look back and said "more." One of the other guys decided to fill her open mouth as the guy looked to the guy behind him not understanding and the second guy said "mas!"

He didn't need any further direction; he instantly grabbed his cock with both hands and climbed the sofa with his feet off the ground and shoved his cock to my wife's anus. He quickly let his entire body weight do the work as his pelvis met Pam's ass. Her eyes opened wide, and her head dropped to the sofa as she growled from around the cock in her mouth "oh yes" from the girth stretching her sphincter.

Neither guy was patient, one was trying to climb on my wife's back and the other was sitting on the sofa shoving the back of my wife's head to swallow his cock. The position of guy on my wife's back and the frantic pace humping Pam reminded me of a dog mating his bitch. He had only been fucking my wife's back door for a moment and started shaking and wailing "me vengo, me vengo!" He was sweating profusely; his ass was clinching, and the full weight of his body looked like he was squashing my wife.

Under the weight of the guy, I could hear my wife beginning to stir. She was trying to match his thrusts and uttering low guttural groans when he tensed, and she felt the eruption of cum in her bowels making her cum again. The guy in her mouth got so into it he erupted filling her mouth at the same time. My wife again had cum flowing from her mouth and asshole at the same time.

She turned over laying on the sofa, legs spread, cum dripping from her openings and surrounded by hard cocks. One of the black servers stood over her, his cock was huge, pre-cum was on the end of it and he smiled down and said, "Hi sweetie, are you ready for a black cock?" She could only nod to his question. He told her to "get on your knees" She did so wobbling from the previous fucking. He stood in front her and told her to "take it in deep and suck hard". She grabbed the shaft oblivious of anyone was watching. She took the head of his cock and began to take it in her mouth sucking as she did. She tried but couldn't get the entire length in her mouth and down her throat and gagged as she tried. He grabbed her head and began to face fuck her mouth; she was gagging but still caressing his balls as she took the onslaught from this black cock.

She felt someone slide under her and a cock at the entrance to her pussy and it drove into her hard, she yelped around the cock in her mouth and uttered a "UUUUUUMMMMMM, but pushed down onto the cock below her. She then felt as another hard cock touch her sore asshole and push in with little problem. Here she was sucking a cock, fucking three complete strangers while a room full or men watched. She was surrounded by guys pulling on her nipples, caressing her body as she fucked three of them like a whore. Her mind was playing an image "a fucking slut being dominated and used by men she didn't know, sucking fucking, being used as a fuck tool."

The three strangers began calling her names "whore, slut............." as each started moaning. They seemed to be as one as they seemed to reach climax, and each spurted their cum in her holes at the same time.

The last two Hispanic guys couldn't seem to wait to move their buddy and using her holes: one in her mouth and the other in her back door to satisfy their needs.

The thick black bouncer was back already, he turned my wife over with her back to the sofa and placed her calves on his shoulders. He was stroking his thick black cock and quickly lifted my wife's ass to place the head against her anus. He wasn't gentle shoving his cock up her bowels with his balls slapping her ass.

Pam mouthed "fuck me now, don't be gentle." He didn't need and further instructions as he immediately started jack hammering my wife's ass, but my wife added "harder!" The whole sofa was shaking as my wife started groaning loudly. I didn't think it was possible, but it caused the guy to slam her ass harder and faster.

It was a hectic scene as my wife's body started to arch and twist while the guy was only focused on his primal needs. He had been banging her ass for nearly 5 minutes when he hollered "oh fuck, oh fuck I need to cum."

But my wife got there first, her arms flailing, her hands grasping at the air and her entire body shaking with the groans of her orgasm. The guy was close behind, falling forward on my wife with his hips bucking and his ass clinching yelling "oh God, OH GOD!" filling her ass with one more load.

My wife was listless as four guys wanted one more try and shifted her with one below, one behind and two trying to use her mouth. They took turns shifting positions until all four filled one of her orifices. With everybody seeming satisfied, what seemed like ceremony Carl laid my wife face down, straddled her waist and pounded her ass for what seemed like an eternity to dump the final load of the night up her bowels.

Carl handed me an envelope to give my wife and a couple guys help my wrap her in a club robe to carry her to our vehicle.................