Pam's School Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonzDoe
LonzDoe
136 Followers

Pam looked up to meet Deshawn's eyes and saw lust in his eyes. He wanted her. Pam snapped out of the magic of the moment.

"No. Wait, no. This can't be happening". Pam took a step to the side and turned away from Deshawn.

"You don't want to?" Deshawn took a step closer to Pam and put his hands on her shoulders. Then he slid his hands down her arms, then to her waist, and moved to her belly, embracing her in a back hug. Pam sighed as she felt the caress of his hands and could feel her body was on fire. Deshawn could feel the outline of her garter belt and started moving his hands up to Pam's breasts. Pam's nipples were erect and extremely sensible. The lace of her bra gave no protection at all, but her flannel pj's did, but it was not enough. She let Deshawn squeeze her breasts and feel them up. His index finger started circling around her right nipple.

"But...". Pam realized she was agitated and out of breath. "I'm married".

"Should I stop, then?" Deshawn got closer to her and began kissing her neck. She could feel the warmth of his breath again on her neck and it turned her on even more.

"I... think...". Pam closed her eyes and could only focus herself on the warmth of his body. She could feel his pecs pressing against her back, his hands on her tits, his mouth on her neck, and his cock, hard as a rock, brushing against her ass.

Deshawn took a step back and removed his hands and mouth from Pam.

Pam wanted more. She felt cold without his touch. She felt as if she had been thrown out in the cold. The urge of her skin to touch his skin was too much. She felt agitated.

"What is it?" Pam turned to see Deshawn and was confused as to why he stopped.

"Take off your clothes". Deshawn had her eyes on her body, and as he said this, he made eye contact with her. "You want it. Let me see that you want this to happen. Otherwise, it might be better for me to go back to my own room".

He was right. Pam wanted it. She wanted to feel his mouth sucking on her breasts, and his hands on her ass. But, especially, she wanted to feel fucked by that big black cock.

Pam started unbuttoning her shirt and was looking intently at her hands. Deshawn kept his eyes on hers. She proceeded to put her hands on the inside of her pants and started pulling them down. She got out of her flannel pants, but the shirt was long enough to cover her to mid thigh.

"Open your shirt". Deshawn said with a very deep voice. It gave the sensation to Pam that it had even gotten deeper than what she remembered from just a moment ago.

Pam did as instructed and opened her shirt. Revealing, again, her body with only her lingerie between them. She let the shirt fall to the ground and automatically put her hands in front of her, covering her pussy.

"Now, come here". As Deshawn said this, Pam took a step closer, but he raised a hand to stop her. "On your knees".

She felt a change in power. He had all of it. She was becoming his slave, his sexual slave. Pam thought for a second that she could easily throw him out of there. Tell him to go back to her room and leave her alone. But she flinched at the thought of not seeing him, not feeling him, not tasting him. Her skin felt on fire. She wanted to be touched. She wanted to feel those strong hands of his on her thighs, forcefully spreading them apart, and thrusting his cock inside of her. She wanted Deshawn to fuck her and own her for the night. She wanted to swallow that enormous cock. She wanted it thrusted inside of her with such a force that it would hurt her, and make her feel as if she was being torn in half, and, judging by the size of that veiny shaft, she was sure that's exactly how it would feel.

"Yes". Pam dropped to her knees and advanced to him.

"Now, pull down my boxers".

Pam did so and the elastic of the waist started pulling down his cock until it couldn't hold it in anymore and it springed free of clothes. With the boxers at his ankles, Deshawn took off his tank top and was now completely naked in front of Pam. She could see every detail of his body. The way his abs showed, his adonis belt, and every single line of his body. Her eyes moved instinctively to his cock, which was less than an inch away from her face. It was at least 9 inches long and was really thick. She raised her hand to his massive shaft and grabbed it. She noticed it was so thick, her index finger and thumb couldn't touch each other when around his shaft. She slowly slid her hand up towards the tip of his cock. The cock was hard, but his skin was very soft. It felt hot to the touch. As she reached his gland she felt it was soft as well and felt delicate.

"Suck it". Deshawn was looking down at her.

She did as he instructed and got her mouth close to his dick She began by kissing the tip a couple of times, then, having her lips pressed against the soft gland, she got her tongue out and circled it around the tip. He had a salty taste, but, at the same time, it was sweet. She hadn't removed her hand from his shaft and, while still licking it, she started moving her hand up and down, slowly. Every single time her tongue swirled around his cock, she was feeling every little crevice of that massive cock. She might not be able to fit all of it in her mouth, but she was going to try. Once she felt she knew all the lines of his cock, Pam was ready to try to engulf all of it. The saliva her tongue left had already smeared to the hand she was using to jerk him off and was making it easier to move it up and down.

Pam pressed her lips to the tip of the cock again, but, instead of kissing it, she started parting her lips and opening her mouth as she directed the cock to the inside of her mouth. She could feel her mouth opening more and more and that massive cock filling it. Her tongue was getting pressed down with no place for it to go. She got all the head of Deshawn's cock inside her mouth and she instantly felt herself salivating more, as if it was a hard and veiny lollipop she had just shoved in her mouth. She tried to engulf even more of it using her spit as lubricant. She wasn't even halfway down this massive cock when she felt it reaching the back of her mouth. She felt the urge to gag, but didn't want to take the cock out of her mouth. She forced herself to more of his cock, stifling grunts and suppressing her reflex to throw up. After a few seconds of being filled by this massive black cock, she pulled away, letting out all the air that she had to hold in on the account of not being able to breathe.

"Oh, my god". Pam said after catching her breath. "Your cock is huge".

"You're not done, yet. Put it in your mouth again". As Deshawn said this, he put his left hand on the back of her head and directed it to his cock again. His right hand went down to her left breast and caressed it. He started to play with the nipple, flicking it from side to side. Then, using his thumb to rub on Pam's aureola, while she started choking on his cock again. Pam began jerking him off faster as she reached the farthest of his cock as she could reach again. But Deshawn began to move his own hips. He started taking his cock out of Pam's mouth and then in again. He was facefucking her raw.

Pam gagged a couple of times and her eyes had started to get watery. It was so much cock inside of her that she was crying, but not of sadness, rather from the effort of wanting to swallow all of it.

Deshawn picked Pam up by her elbows and stood her up. It was so easy, Pam felt like a ragdoll when being handled by his massive strength. Deshawn grabbed Pam's back of the head and pulled her close to his mouth. He kissed her and shoved his tongue inside of her mouth. She swirled her own tongue around his.

Pam felt the warmness of Deshawn's hand, but, this time, she felt it between her legs. His hand was caressing Pam's pussy through her black thong. She just now realized that she had wet the thong. She was so turned on, she let out a moan.

"Yes... more, please". Pam couldn't deny her urges and proceeded to lower her own hand to grab his shaft and continued to jerk him off. "Your cock is so delicious".

"You like my cock?" Deshawn paused and grabbed Pam's hand, rubbing his thumb across her wedding band. "You're a cock slut, aren't you? You want to be my cock slut, isn't that right?"

Pam, suddenly remembering her husband, thought about how wrong this all was, and how it turned her on even more. She liked being called a slut. She wanted to be ravaged by Deshawn, to be forced to eat her cock even more. She was so turned on when he called her a slut and she didn't want it to end there.

"Yes." Pam said in a meek tone. "Please, give me more".

"Say it, first. Say you're my slut". Deshawn lowered his hand again and slid Pam's thong, revealing her wet pussy. With his index finger, he traced from the front of her pussy to the back and to the front again. Each time getting more lubricated by her juices. He was pressing just a little bit, enough for his fingertip to slightly enter her pussy and press his clitoris as he came back to the front. Pam was moaning and started breathing heavily again.

"Yes, please... I want to... I will be... I am... your slut". Pam said, moaning each time she tried to complete a sentence. "I want you... God, please, fuck me".

Deshawn used his middle finger to accompany his index and was rubbing her pussy with both of them. Then, he stopped at her clitoris and began rubbing it in circles, all around the clit. Slow circles that moved her clit and brushed its tip. Pam held her breath. She couldn't think of anything other than she wanted to keep going. Deshawn's free hand let go of her hand and grabbed Pam's tit. His hand was big enough he could squeeze all of her breast and he did just that. Her nipples were so erect and she was feeling so aroused. The pleasure ran through all her skin like electricity.

He moved his fingers away from her clit, and positioned his middle finger between her labia. And then he pushed. His middle finger entered Pam and she felt how easily it entered her. She hadn't been this wet in a long time. Deshawn's finger was big and she felt the pressure inside her fire jolts of pleasure as he penetrated her little by little. She felt more and more of it enter her and thought there would be no end to his finger. She wanted him to penetrate her more and more and for a moment thought it would be like that. As Deshawn had all of his finger completely buried in Pam, he slid it back out and then thrusted it in once more. Pam screamed at this thrust, but it didn't stop Deshawn from doing it again, and again. Each thrust was accompanied with a short scream, and moaning from Pam.

"I'm your slut! Ah! Fuck me! Ah! More! God, yes! More!". Pam couldn't be satisfied and she wanted more and more. Deshawn didn't stop and continued finger fucking Pam. Each thrust Pam was able to speak less and moan and scream more. Each breath was shorter and each moan quieter until she couldn't breathe anymore. She put her hands around Deshawn's shoulders and then embraced him as if giving him a hug. She wanted to feel all of his skin against hers, her breasts firmly pressed against his chest. Holding him tight to her, embracing him, feeling his firm body and toned muscles, she let herself go. She felt the explosion of pleasure inside of her, starting between her legs, instantly reaching every corner of her body to every single crevice and tip of her finger. Her skin was incredibly sensitive and was aware of every single texture around her, especially Deshawn's hot and soft arm which was now around her back, pushing her even closer to him.

"Oh, my god..." Pam was panting and felt her legs tremble. "I need to sit down".

Deshawn walked her to the bed and sat her down. Then he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to lay on the bed.

"You're not done yet, are you?" Deshawn said, towering over her. Pam could see the majestic black god man positioning between her legs, his hands grabbing the back of her thighs as if he was going to lift her legs, which is what he did.

"I can't be done. I want more of your beautiful black cock". Pam felt that orgasm only left her wanting more. He wanted to feel Deshawn inside of her.

"That's a good slut".

"Yes, I'm your slut. Please, fuck your slut. Fuck your hungry slut. Use your black-cock-hungry slut anyway you want. Do whatever you want to me, just give me that big black cock".

Deshawn lifted Pam's knees to her sides and put the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, rubbing it up and down, coating it with her lubrication. Pam couldn't resist anymore. His cock was tempting her, toying with her. She felt her pussy yearning to be stretched, to be filled with that black cock. She wanted it. She needed it.

"Please, don't make me wait any longer".

"That's a good slut. You'll always be hungry for more of this cock, won't you?" Deshawn began pressing on her pussy. It was so wet that it wouldn't put any resistance to his cock thrusting.

"Yes, always, for your cock, always hungry". Pam closed her eyes and felt how Deshawn started pressing on her pussy with his cock.

Deshawn places his hands on the bed, next to her shoulders. He was now facing her from above and began moving his hips closer to Pam's. His cock felt the hotness of Pam's pussy and how easy it was to penetrate her. Pam was feeling her pussy being stretched. She had never been stretched that far and it hurt her a little, but the pleasure and the desire to be filled with his cock made the pain feel good. The head of his cock was entering without any problems and Deshawn kept pushing in, farther and farther. For a moment, Pam didn't think she would be able to fit such a massive cock inside her, but she didn't care. She wanted to do it. She wanted to feel as big a cock inside her as she could. She wanted to feel she was being torn in half and that a throbbing pulsating member was the one doing it.

Deshawn was almost completely inside of her when Pam felt him pushing against her cervix. It pained her and made her scream. Pam stretched her arms out and put them around Deshawn, sticking her fingernails in her back and scratching it. Deshawn didn't push any more and began to take his massive shaft out, just to push it back in. Soft and slow at first, and then picking up the pace. Each thrust made Pam scream in pain, and in pleasure, too. Every thrust there was more and more pleasure. She was so turned on. She could feel everything inside of her. The crevice around Deshawn's cock head and bulging of his shaft. It felt like all of it was rearranging her inside, moving, stretching, and filling everything. He didn't stop, and kept up the pace. Pam could only think about how she was being fucked by Deshawn. She was being fucked by a stranger she just met a few hours ago. She was feeling like a complete slut, and she loved it. She wanted to be fucked and used like a whore. She loved the image of a black young handsome man penetrating her with all his might. For that moment she was the object of his desire, and he was hers.

"Fuck, that feels good". Deshawn said with his deep voice. "You're such a good slut. You have a very tight pussy. It must have never been stretched this far".

"No, never". Pam said with a heavy breathing. "Fuck me more. Shove that hard black cock inside of me. I want all of it. My pussy was made for black cock".

"Oh, you're a nasty slut".

"Yes, make me a nasty slut".

"You want my cock? Take it. Take all of it".

Deshawn started fucking her faster and harder. Each thrust was making Pam moan and scream. She grabbed on tighter to Deshawn, who lowered his body to hers and was pressing on her breasts. Deshawn's right hand slipped under Pam's head and grabbed a handful of her hair and started pulling on it. She felt his arm getting rock hard at her side and the pain from being pulled from her hair added to the sensations she was feeling all around her body. Every inch of her body was on fire. Deshawn was still thrusting hard and fast in her pussy, pulling her hair, as Pam began feeling the heat inside of her to get hotter and hotter. She began to become sensitive in every single part of her body. She felt Deshawn's thick legs between her legs pushing them open, his abdomen above hers, brushing her with every thrust. His muscular arm holding her down in place. His face buried at her side, breathing on her neck. This hyper awareness was exactly what came before her orgasm.

She wanted to scream for him not to stop, but her breathing was getting shorter and shorter. Each breath was more shallow than the previous until she held it completely. Her arms got tighter around his body and she could feel her fingernails scratching his back. After what seemed an eternity of pleasure, Pam exploded in pleasure. Wave after wave of pleasure traveled all of her body. Her mouth, already opened, let out all the air she didn't realize she was holding inside of her. She began breathing really fast, her muscles suddenly relaxed and couldn't make any effort at all.

"Yes, take it all in, you slut!" Deshawn didn't stop fucking her, in fact, he was going even faster. He began grunting, going as deep as he could in Pam as fast as he could. Suddenly, he got his cock out of Pam and got up and jumped to the side of the bed. He grabbed Pam's head with his left hand and, now standing next to her head, directed it towards his cock to swallow it. He fucked her mouth for an instant before he buried his dick inside of her. She could feel Deshawn's cock all the way to the back of her mouth, getting even more swollen and pulsating. Deshawn screamed as he released a huge spurt of cum in Pam's mouth. She felt the entirety of her mouth getting filled with his cum. She couldn't swallow it all, so when the second spurt came, her mouth began to fill and got coated by his jizz. More and more semen kept coming out of Deshawn's big cock and Pam felt its taste all around her mouth. She was moving her tongue under his cock and feeling the saltiness of his cum. She loved it and wanted to swallow all of it.

"Eat it, slut". Deshawn said as he took out his cock. He was trembling from the effort. Pam didn't need to be ordered twice, and she loved being ordered to be a cum slut, a black-cock-cum slut. It took her a couple of gulps, but she managed to swallow all of it. The idea of having Deshawn's semen inside of her, made her feel desired, and gorgeous.

Deshawn walked to the side of the bed and laid down next to Pam.

"So... " Deshawn said, turning to Pam. "Wanna meet again after the conference is over?"

"That depends; are you going to fuck me more?"

LonzDoe
LonzDoe
136 Followers
12