All Comments on 'Pam's School Conference'

by LonzDoe

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid. Full.of cliches. Ridiculous. She'll be pregnant. And have multiple STDs within 6 months.

Yay for being a slut. A divorced slut school teacher. Alone with a child her ex husband wants nothing to do with and the baby daddy will disappear. Just the kind of teacher every parent and principal hope for.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Is she single or married? Because shes acting and talking like shes single but this os for married women having affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This trope is so old it's turning into coal.

It's so lame that if if was a horse, you'd have to fuckin' shoot it.

And any author who pushes this shit as a story has less talent that my cat's literbox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit writer…u need to go back to day job of cleaning gutters or maybe toilets? U better suited there …

Or May be the gay fag that u r …how about moonlighting sucking black COCKs at night? That’s what u want to do right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Erm

Your story was good but you need to understand that this is a interracial category story. Not a loving wife category story sorry. Just let you know that ignore what characters you use doesn’t matter if you got a married wife in it or not . It’s the sexual activity that decides the category on this site. In your story it was about two people having sex one white and one coloured which in Layman's terms it is a interracial category story sorry.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 50 year old happily married woman goes to a conference and puts on a sexy thong, stockings, garter, etc? Just intended for herself? I dont buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is it with every story in LW that has a black man involved with the previously innocent, wholesome, white wife? Do they all get zapped with the martian slut ray? I find it insulting that black men are reduced to predatory sleezebags who target married women. But, that's the narrative these days. Nothing more than perpetrating the bbc myth.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Racist bullshit! The idiots are not dying out as this author and his story show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do all the writers here think that white women crave black cock? The opposite is the case. They are more repulsed, since they would have to lower themselves to a socially lower level but would not benefit from any better sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical LW garbage 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How the hell can you mis-post a story like this in Loving Wives? This is Interracial shit. You mention her being married and so that flips the group? Dumb usual interracial bullshit. Post this shit right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

White bitch gets hit by the giant black cock ray. Predictable and boring. And wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist bullshit.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

What a shock, we got a truly pathetic, racist sack of shit. You mentally ill are really on a roll today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No story about a selfish whore is interesting. Even less interesting if she fucks a black racist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT; can't wait for more like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category then just another Mudshark tale. White women that fuck blacks are much higher statistically left with bastard children and no support...look it up. I guess to each it's own but few white women in reality stay happy once they have had one no matter how many white women/ black male commercials are on TV.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Dewayne standing in as the black stunt dildo in this one. Jamal in jail again.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Poor cookie cutter white bimbo hit by slut ray and a callous guy looking to bang whitey…. Boring

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Deshawn the stunt black dildo in this piece of crap. Where at Jamal is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could feel her mouth on my cock, warm and wet. I couldn't hold it any longer, and I pushed in as deep as I could. My cock had a mind of its own, and it gave her all my cum, spurt after spurt, until I had no more to give.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLonzDoe@LonzDoe
I write with a lot of pleasure for all of you. To show me your support, please tip me here https://ko-fi.com/lonzdoe. I'll keep on writing.