Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

The next three pictures were the last three, each one coming quickly, one after the other.

The first of them was of that length mid-ejaculation, blasting gooey ropes all over the young woman's chest. A spurt was arcing through the air, just having burst free. Its predecessors were already streaked across the mounds of flesh. Most were haphazardly located on that swath, with one coating a nipple.

The second only showed the breasts, with that cock not in the shot anymore. The pale orbs were liberally frosted with sticky spunk, heavy dribbles of the load leaking down into the valley between them, the two shades of white complementing each other.

The last showed the breasts again, but also included Alex's face and hands. One hand was sliding idly through the puddle of cum on her chest, scooping up some, while the other hand was already at her mouth, three fingers shoved into it, the slut slurping recently collected semen off them. An impish look was all over her youthful features.

Fifteen minutes later, Tanya slipped into the seat next to Pam.

"What'd I miss?" she asked with a smirk.

Pam glanced around the restaurant to see if any other members of the conference were there. The place was far enough away from the hotel that such a thing was unlikely, but she made sure to check anyway.

Oblivious to her attentiveness, Alex prattled on, the only one of the three to have wine with dinner. Tanya was the designated driver, and Pam did not want to drink on a weeknight, even away from home. Which left the youngest of their trio heady from the alcohol, flushed a light pink, squirming restlessly with her trademark exuberance. Both the shemale and the housewife were more relaxed, happy to simply sit and share each other's company.

"Tanya," Alex cooed conspiratorially, leaning forward with an obvious intent, "why don't we hit up the ladies' room?"

Her hand slid under the tablecloth.

"Not here, Alex," Pam said hurriedly, glancing around again, her concern not deterred by the fact that nobody had spared them a second glance since they had entered.

"Oh, come on," the young woman pouted saucily, "there aren't any people here from the conference. You would know, you've been checking every minute since we sat down."

"It doesn't matter if there aren't any people we know here," Pam replied, summoning the same tone of voice she used to pacify and soothe her children whenever they acted up, "we shouldn't act like this in the middle of a crowded restaurant."

"It doesn't matter what you say," the young woman said dismissively, "you're her slut like I am. It's up to her. What do you say, Tanya? Want to take me into the bathroom and screw my brains out? I promise I'll try my best to be quiet..."

The shemale stared coolly back at her.

"I would do what Pam says if I were you and get your hand off me."

Alex pouted again.

"You two are no fun," she grumbled in annoyance.

Her hand remained under the tablecloth.

"Come on, Tanya, please? I'm not wearing any panties, you can just take me into the stall and like, shove my skirt up and fuck me, right away, come on, I can feel you getting hard already, I know you want to..."

"Stop it, Alex," Pam hissed now, quickly glancing around to see if anybody had heard her spirited plea, once again finding that nobody had noticed anything.

"Get your hand off me," Tanya said, the tone of her voice calm and even, seemingly unconcerned with being eavesdropped upon.

"Come on, I can tell you like it. You're getting hard."

"That's because your hand is there. Of course I'll get hard. But now is not the time."

"When is the time?"

"When I say."

Alex rolled her eyes.

"Why put it off when you can get some right now? Hell, I'll crawl under the table and suck you if you want, I don't give a shit if we get kicked out."

"Alex!" Pam hissed again, but the young woman ignored her, focusing on the shemale.

"I'm only going to tell you one more time," Tanya said, her voice lower and huskier, "get your hand off me."

The danger in that tone of voice went unnoticed or unheeded by the young woman, who growled in immature annoyance.

"I wanna fuck," she whined.

"I get it," Tanya said, her hand now moving under the table, "you're young and excitable."

A squeak of surprised pain came from the young woman.

"But you're my slut now. You've already said you want to be, so you're in this. And you must learn to listen. It's not just about getting fucked, it's about obeying and doing what you're told. Look at Pam."

Alex glanced over, her lips drawn back in a wince. Despite the pleading look, Pam stayed silent, entirely aware of her place in the matter.

"She's submissive when it comes to taking my cock, but she's also naturally submissive anyway, a docile little thing. It didn't take much to break her."

The words made Pam quiver, her thighs rubbing together under the table.

Tanya shifted, bringing her hand back into view, bringing with it Alex's, gripping it tightly by the wrist, a bleat of pain coming from the young woman.

"But you need a stronger hand. You're just as happy to take my cock and do what I say when it involves getting fucked. But you're a little too wild. You'll have to learn to obey in general, and what happens when you don't. What happens when you don't, Pam?"

"You have to be punished," the housewife murmured.

Another glance around revealed that nobody was noticing anything from them.

"You have to be punished," the shemale repeated, "and it won't be fun. Won't be the same as Pam's punishment either."

Alex looked back over desperately at Pam, in search of reassurance.

As much as she would have liked to provide such a comfort, Pam stayed silent.

She brought this on herself...

"Do you understand?" the shemale asked.

"Yes," Alex mumbled, looking down glumly.

"Good."

Tanya let go of her hand. The young woman whimpered, cradling that hand in her other.

The rest of the meal continued with her pouting at her seat. Tanya was unwilling to acknowledge it at first, so she chatted with Pam. As they transitioned into dessert, the luscious treats helped soothe Alex's sadness, her exuberance slowly returning, deftly and subtly encouraged by Tanya as she roped her back into the conversation.

By the time they were finished, she was once again her enthusiastic self, cheerfully thanking their waiter on the way out, giggling idly as she followed the two older women into the parking lot. She stumbled slightly, so Tanya slunk up next to her, offering her shoulder for support.

At the car, the shemale tossed Pam the keys, and slipped into the backseat, bringing Alex with her.

Only a few minutes after they hit the road, the debauchery so desired by the young woman began.

Pam was driving, and as such was focused on the road, but since her eyes flitted to the rearview mirror every so often, she saw Tanya reveal her cock to Alex, the young woman letting out a sultry coo, eyes lighting up as she leaned over to suck it into her mouth.

For the next few minutes, the shemale let her lick and lap at the shaft. Alex shifted onto the backseat, presenting a sideways look at her body, generous bust straining her dress and ample ass peeking out from underneath the dress as she wiggled her hips mindlessly. True to her earlier comment, she was not wearing panties, and as her free hand darted down between her legs, her pussy was revealed, the pink folds awash with liquid arousal.

It was not long before Tanya took control.

"Get your mouth on it," she commanded, "take it deep."

The young woman immediately obeyed, letting her lips slide down the length.

Halfway towards the base, Tanya collected a handful of those dark tresses, and then gave a sudden shove with that hold, sending Alex down quickly, making sure that she was choking around the fat meat in mere seconds. A subsequent squeal of surprise was muffled.

A few seconds passed, during which the surprise became acceptance, with the lewd slurping that had happened earlier resuming, this time with her throat packed full by a throbbing shaft.

Even when she tried to slide back off it and was stymied by the assertive pressure of that hand in her hair, she only gurgled in further acceptance. Her eager suckling against the ebony flesh did not slack; all she did was rearrange herself into a more comfortable position.

The struggle that did happen was gradual.

First there was the instinctive reaction of her body, the increased squirming that made her dress ride up further over her hips.

Then came her realization that she was running out of oxygen, which was marked by her second attempt to move back up the shaft.

When that attempt was stopped immediately, there was a second, a bit more strength behind it, but nevertheless easily stopped as well.

A squeak of confusion came from the young woman as she understood that Tanya was not about to let her up.

Alex used her free hand to slap at Tanya's thigh, as if she were hoping that the older woman was just unaware of the situation.

There was no answer nor a reprieve, so she went to slap at that muscular thigh again.

This time, her attempt was intercepted by Tanya, who grabbed her wrist and squeezed, drawing a pained gasp from the young woman.

Now fully aware of the situation, Alex began to struggle, trying to push herself away from the predicament, her other hand finally moving from her pussy to join the effort.

That effort was fruitless.

Tanya held the young slut down easily, only grunting in satisfaction, feeling that throat work around her. There was panic now in Alex's eyes. The flesh across her body jiggled from another series of useless struggles. Even when she put more strength into it, there was little gain, as the shemale had the upper hand and the confines of the car were limited. Her legs kicked out instinctively, one of them thumping against the door.

It was only when her eyes began to roll back in their sockets, and the fight began to abate, that Tanya relented, dragging her along and off that length.

A loud whack rang out in the car.

Pam peeked at them just in time to see Alex's recoil from Tanya slapping her across the cheek. Before any reaction could take place, the shemale yanked the young woman's head back towards her, so that they were face to face. Alex whimpered, her eyes unfocused.

"Look at me, bitch," Tanya growled.

Another whimper spilled forth, but the poor girl met that steely gaze.

"Take a deep breath. It'll be the last good one you get for a while."

And then before Alex could react, Tanya pulled her down into her lap, and thrust upwards, once again skewering the young woman's throat. The grip on her hair finished the job, that assertive hand shoving those lips the rest of the way. A token struggle was easily bested by the shemale, who was efficient and economical in her movements, using one hand to grab both of Alex's as they flailed wildly, and then hold them together.

More time passed, with Tanya just keeping those lips wrapped around the base of her member. Wet gurgles and pitiful choking came from Alex, lines of spit spilling from her stretched mouth to trickle down onto those testicles.

When the shemale dragged her all the back way up to the broad head, much sooner than before, Alex groaned, her eyes showing relief.

But there was no mercy to be found, as Tanya drove her back down. Another upwards journey, another downward shove, and a rhythm were established.

It was rough and ruthless, little time granted for adjustment, a handful of seconds between Alex's lips pursed at the head of the beast and splayed around the base. The extra pressure that Tanya made sure to add on each shove downwards ensured that she was repeatedly crushed against the root of the shaft, her feeble gagging evidencing just how deep into her throat the cock was reaching. The poor slut mewled pathetically, the struggling dying down until she was just resignedly taking the abuse.

After a few minutes, Tanya ramped up the assault, increasing the pace as well as the ferocity. Her hips hitched up as her hand drove down, combining the strength of both to thoroughly ravage Alex's throat, hammering into it with a fierce determination. The remorseless brutality of it made Pam quiver, her eyes drawn to the view even as she made sure to avoid other cars to keep this salacious scene undiscovered. The gagging became a nasty retching, which kept Pam's attention there longer than usual, worried that perhaps it might be too much for the young woman.

"Eyes on the road," the shemale scolded her.

Pam glanced back at the road, but the continued noises drew her attention again quickly. Despite the sounds that Alex made, the young woman took what was given, only protesting with soft sobs and fruitless squirming.

"Eyes on the fucking road," Tanya snarled, barely a sparing a warning look.

"Sorry," Pam murmured.

"Don't worry about her. She'll be just fine. Isn't that right?"

Tanya paused the brutality, pulling Alex entirely off her cock.

"Isn't that right, whore?"

Barely a syllable had come out of the young woman before the shemale tugged her back down and restarted the rhythm, rudely impaling her gullet again and again.

"Oh, that's right," Tanya drawled, "I don't give a shit right now."

Pam bit her lip, fixing her eyes on the road, still making sure to stay clear of too many cars.

"In case you haven't figured it out," the shemale told Alex, "this is your punishment. I did say it would be different than Pam's."

The only answer from Alex was a low bleating, a sound that mixed submissiveness with distress. The young woman was too busy having her throat reamed out to say anything coherent.

"If you had behaved, this would've been a much more fun car ride. I would've been balls deep inside you by now. Probably would've rolled down the window so you could scream your heart out into the night. Seems like something you'd like. But you had to go and disobey me."

The pace was steadily vicious, a ferociously metronomic throat-wrecking that left the young woman spluttering helplessly, her eyes wide and threatening tears, makeup a thorough mess already.

"I get it. You're young and energetic. I've had some sluts like you, who needed to be broken."

Pam's thighs rubbed together as she drove, stealing glances here and there at the backseat.

"But I broke them. They came to understand that I owned them, that they were to obey me. You'll get there eventually. Not everyone is as obedient as Pam. And to be honest, sometimes it's more fun with someone like you."

The shemale looked up, locking eyes with the housewife in the rearview mirror.

"Not that you're not fun."

An instinctive smile broke out over Pam's lips. It was answered by a smirk, Tanya showing some amusement before glancing back down to the young woman.

In her short time as a lover to the shemale, Pam had experienced her sexual fury and had taken the brunt of her lust numerous times.

But this punishment was more violent and savage than anything she could remember weathering. The roughness by itself would have been enough to scare off many women, but there was also the steady pace, barely any decrease in speed or force.

The only time Tanya paused was to let Alex off her cock, the young woman gasping and wheezing, lines of slimy drool hanging from her lips. The shemale stared expectantly at her.

"I'm sorry, Tanya," came the pitiful mewl, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

A low chuckle came from the older woman, cutting off the quick burst of apologies.

"I wonder if you really are sorry or if you just don't want to take this anymore."

Alex shook her head hurriedly, gathering the breath to speak.

But the shemale had no interest in what those words would be, using the handhold in those dark locks to yank her back down again. There was no fight left in Alex as she was guided to the head of that cock, and shoved down, until she was gurgling weakly around the base.

After that, there was no mercy, no rest, not even any more scolding from Tanya. There was just pure, unadulterated fucking, a mouth used as a sheath for a throbbing shaft, the shemale growling from the exertion, the young woman gagging from the oral onslaught. Pam was highly aroused, but she was still tasked with getting them back to the hotel, so she was unable to do much more than let her thighs rub together.

As they pulled off the highway, Pam glanced around, making sure to stay away from too many cars.

"We're almost there," she said as they reached the last block before the hotel.

There was no answer from her owner, only more growling. But Pam could tell from the extra urgency in the rhythm, from the huskier notes of those lewd noises, that the shemale was close to orgasm.

Tanya came down Alex's throat as Pam pulled into the parking lot. The poor slut was slammed down onto that spear one more time, and held there, choking and quivering, her eyes widening as a sigh of satisfaction spilled from the shemale. The hand in her hair pressed down, forcing her tighter against the base, a few streams of errant semen leaking from her lips.

By the time Pam shut off the engine, the current round of debauchery was finished, with the shemale bringing Alex off her cock, finally allowing her to suck down gulps of air, letting go of her hands as well.

"I'm sorry," came another pitiful mewl, "I should have obeyed you, I should have obeyed my owner, I'm so sorry, Tanya, I'm sorry, I hope I can still be your slut, please let me still be your slut, I'm sorry for disobeying..."

Pam could not help but feel pity for her young lover, easily hearing the anguish in that apology, more genuine than it had been before.

Where before there had been fury in the shemale, there was now a genial tenderness, as she pulled the sniffling girl into a hug.

"Well of course you can still be my slut. Do you really think I'd let you go so easily?"

The young woman giggled, nuzzling against her owner.

"Come on," Tanya said then, reaching down to readjust Alex's dress, "let's get upstairs."

Pam knelt on the floor, half-underneath the desk, sucking fervently at Tanya's testicles.

Despite her loud and devoted homage, there was little attention paid to her. The shemale was busy on her laptop. The only acknowledgment of her presence was her owner's hand idly stroking her hair. Even just that contact was a great boon.

Over on the bed, the third member of their triumvirate lay motionless. Alex had been fucked through countless climaxes and right into a listless stupor.

The debauchery had resumed as soon as they had entered the room. Pam had just closed the door when she had heard a telltale squeal from Alex, a sign that Tanya had initiated a new round.

And unsurprisingly, when she had turned away from the door, it was to see the shemale pushing the young woman down over the foot of the bed and shoving her dress up over her hips. In seconds, Tanya was deep inside that cunt.

But after a few minutes, she had changed tack, claiming the tight hole above that pussy. And after dumping a load of seed into the young woman's guts, she had done so again, the combined effects of both rounds of carnality leaving Alex in her current state. The roundness of her rump was red and stained with handprints, the loosened hole there leaking copious strands of semen. Her face was buried in the sheets, the occasional shudder running over her body.

After that second time sodomizing the young woman, the shemale had moved over to the desk, letting Alex recuperate as she spent time on her laptop.

During the two rounds of ass-fucking, Pam had been relegated to the head of the bed, unable to join in, only masturbating, and doing that sparingly to avoid any climaxes. When Tanya had relocated to the desk, she had summoned the housewife over. It had been easy to understand the unspoken command the moment that the shemale had pushed the chair back from the desk and spread her thighs. The familiar ripeness was quickly seared onto her tongue.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers