Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

Drool collected at her lips, but she let it run down her chin, focused entirely on pleasing her owner. Those heavy testicles sat so perfectly on her tongue, the warm weight comforting, the piquant flavor undeniably delicious, the sense of submitting to and pleasing her owner providing a psychological boost as well, making her feel useful to this magnificent woman.

During these times of indulgence, simply providing pleasure for her owner, her thoughts sometimes went to the other women who the shemale counted as her sluts. Pam had heard about a few from time to time but had yet to meet them. The knowledge that there were others who had given themselves so completely to Tanya delighted her. There was a hope inside her, one that had bloomed and swelled recently, that she might one day soon meet them and be able to submit alongside them. Even just bringing Alex into the fold and serving her owner with the young woman had been a wonderful experience.

"Hey Alex," Tanya began then, interrupting the housewife's reverie, "you awake over there?"

A low mumble came from underneath the veil of dark hair covering her round face.

"I'll take that as a yes."

A second mumble followed.

"Take off your dress."

A third, more enthusiastic mumble answered that order.

Pam could not see the young woman, but from the hungry look on the shemale's face as she glanced over to the bed, obedience had been quick.

"Now open the curtain and get against the window."

The young woman padded by the desk, letting Pam get a fleeting look at her assets.

A few moments passed, with Alex waiting for the shemale to join her. Tanya was content to sit at the desk, letting the housewife continue to worship at her testicles.

And then she pushed her chair back and stood.

Alex was wiggling her ass, trying to entice the shemale. Her hands were against the glass, letting anybody outside get a good look at her heavy breasts and heaving belly. A stream of white coated her thighs from the escaping loads that had been spurted into her insides.

"Hand me my phone," Tanya said to Pam.

When she brought it over, the shemale snapped several pictures of the young woman, who was glancing back over her shoulder, a desperate desire across her face. One of her hands darted underneath herself to stroke at her pussy. Pam bit her lip, remembering when Tanya had fucked her in front of the window last year, during that first night spent together, while a couple had watched from the parking lot. Curious as to who might be watching now, she slipped over to the window, peering out, finding no voyeurs yet.

Movement drew her eye to Tanya, who was now stalking languidly up behind Alex, in no hurry to sate the young woman's neediness.

"Send those pictures to John," the shemale said, handing the phone back to the housewife.

As Pam was in the process of texting the pictures to her husband, she heard a loud moan from the duo. A glance over showed Tanya gripping tightly to those ample hips, having already driven authoritatively through that clasping asshole, now pushing deeper, another moan coming from Alex, who hung her head at the sensations.

Once the pictures were sent, she settled on the bed, watching as the shemale fit every inch of her length into those welcoming insides.

"Yeah, you like that cock deep in your ass, huh?" Tanya purred.

"Mm-hmm," Alex mewled, nodding eagerly.

A throaty chuckle came from Tanya as she snaked an arm up and around Alex's front, nudging at her chin to bring her head back for a kiss. The young woman cooed into it, squirming in that strong grip. The view thrilled Pam, seeing her two lovers together, the lush paleness of her surrogate daughter and the rich ebony of her owner mingling so beautifully, an obscene artistry in the combination of their bodies. Her hand slid over her belly to her mound, three fingers crooking deftly into the channel.

The kiss ended as the shemale drew her hips back, only to snap them forward a few seconds later, the muscles of her ass and thighs clenching from the exertion, the luscious globes of Alex's backside rippling in response. A lurid cry fell from the young woman, and then Tanya drew back again, shoving forward just as quickly, a second cry following the first.

With the masturbating housewife watching, and potential voyeurs aplenty in the parking lot below, the sodomy began in earnest, the shemale setting a demanding pace as usual, pumping steadily into those already well-defiled guts. Where Pam had been concerned last year about those potential voyeurs, Alex had no such worries, only focused on taking the fucking, her long black hair bouncing from the way that she tossed her head in exultation. An orgasm quickly washed over her, her pussy dripping down onto Tanya's balls, dappling them in a glistening stickiness.

"Is this bringing back memories for you, Pam?" the shemale asked her then.

"Mm-hmm," the housewife murmured.

"You fucked her like this?" Alex asked excitedly, her voice quavering from the pleasure.

"Of course. Took her right in front of this window. Do you know what she did?"

"No, what'd she do?"

"She tried to close the curtain on me. Was scared that somebody might see us."

"And what did you do?"

Just as Pam groaned, remembering how the shemale had dominated her, Tanya did the same to the young woman, grabbing her hands away from the window and pinning them to the small of her back. The quick and deft maneuver left Alex entirely helpless, dead center in the window without any way to move away.

Like I was...

"I did that to her," Tanya drawled, pumping her hips with the same pace, deep into the young woman with each thrust.

"Did anybody actually see you two?" Alex asked, a note of hopefulness in her wavering voice.

"Yes," Pam said, shivering from the memory of the young couple watching them before going into the hotel to likely fuck the night away.

"A young couple," the shemale clarified, "they were into it. Probably rushed to their room to screw each other's brains out."

The young woman giggled, glancing over to grin at the housewife.

"I was scared at first," the older woman admitted, "worried that someone might see us. But that couple probably thought I was just some slut, like anybody else that night would've. Once I got over my worry, I loved it, loved their eyes on me, watching me take her cock..."

A sigh spilled unbidden from her, the mounting thrills making her back arch, the fingers inside her channel squelching from the cascading juices. The memory of that salacious experience drove up her pleasure towards dangerous heights.

"Watch it," Tanya warned, "I can tell you're getting close."

"I know," Pam replied, removing the fingers from inside herself, bringing them up to her mouth to suck lazily at the cream-coated digits.

"Good girl," came the appreciative purr from her owner, the praise making her smile, lounging back on the bed, spreading her form out for those hungry eyes to devour.

Even while pounding into those abused bowels, Tanya took the time to rake her gaze all over the housewife's exposed body. Pam stared back, letting her thighs fall further apart to show off her cunt.

A needy whine drew the shemale's attention back to the young woman.

"You love this, don't you?" Tanya asked rhetorically.

"Yes," Alex babbled shamelessly, "fuck yes, I love this, I want everyone to see me getting railed by you, please don't stop, ooh yes..."

In response to the pleading, the shemale released those trapped hands, supporting the young woman while she brought them forward, to rest again on the window. Once that stability was set up, the next move was pushing Alex forward, flush against the wide pane, her generous bust smushed up to it. Pinned now between it and the shemale, she cooed mindlessly, her hands smearing along the glass, eyes roaming the parking lot, desperate to be seen.

After a few moments, Pam let her hand move back to her folds, the pleasure having diminished some. But the sight and the memory it provoked were both too arousing, so she was quickly forced to stop again.

In front of the window, the shemale was not stopping, rutting roughly into Alex, gripping at her hip and the opposite shoulder for added leverage. The young slut licked her lips, gazing out onto the parking lot, searching for potential voyeurs, her figure shaking from the force of the thrusts.

It was a back-and-forth between the housewife stimulating her sensitive channel and clenching the bedsheets in turn when the pleasure soared too high. There was no frustration that she felt, no annoyance whenever she was forced to remove her hand from in between her legs. All there was for her was obedience to what Tanya had decreed.

Alex let out a squeal then.

"Someone's watching us!" she told Tanya.

The shemale peered over her shoulder.

"Look at that."

"She's doesn't seem to like it," Alex said sadly, pouting petulantly.

"She stormed into the hotel," the shemale informed the housewife, "probably going to complain to the desk staff."

"Won't they come up here then?" the housewife asked.

"Don't worry," her owner assured her, "I'll close the curtain if they come out to check, and at that point it would be her word against ours."

Pam nodded in relief, her concern dissipating.

The exposed debauchery continued, the shemale keeping Alex pinned against the window, still pumping into her insides. The young woman took the assault eagerly. It was easy for the housewife to tell from the way that she trembled even in slight movements that she was tired, taking now her fourth round of fucking from Tanya in a short period of time, as well as her third consecutive sodomization. Although the enthusiasm was undoubtedly there, the stamina required lengthening, so that she might be able to withstand a whole night's worth of domination.

"Ooh, someone else is watching us!" the young woman cried out.

"And he definitely likes what he sees," the shemale added.

"Fuck me harder, I want him to watch you wreck me, please, pound me harder..."

The shemale immediately granted that desire, putting more force behind her thrusts, hammering into that ruined asshole, setting those voluptuous curves to a delightful jiggle, a hypnotic dance of flesh.

"Naughty boy," Tanya tutted, staring down into the parking lot, "he's got his cock out."

"Ooh, he's jerking it to me getting railed, I fucking love it!"

"And look over there, Alex, someone else is watching us."

"Yeah, get it girl, get that hand into your panties, that's right, it makes you wet watching me get fucked like this, damn, you probably wish you were me right now..."

"Why don't we really show her what she's missing out on?"

The shemale pulled Alex back a bit, off the window, her hands sliding back down to those wide hips, pumping even harder now into that thick ass.

"Yes, Tanya, just like this, fuck yes, make me your whore..." Alex mewled, hanging her head from the swarm of sensations.

The shemale reached out to gather a fistful of those dark locks. With a tug, the young woman's head was forced back up, displaying the rapture plastered across her features.

"You already are. Whatever you want to call it, you're mine. I need to break you in some more, but you're mine."

"Yes, ooh, fuck yes..."

Whatever intelligible words there had been in those moans quickly disappeared as the ecstasy washed over her. Tanya laid into her new slut, gritting her teeth. The insistent grip that her hand maintained kept Alex's head up, showing off the lust-addled expressions she made with every whorish gasp and lewd grunt. The room was filled with the sounds of furious subjugation, the smack of flesh against flesh and the drumbeat of those testicles whacking against that already fluid-slicked taint.

Another burst of ecstasy overwhelmed Alex. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets, a thin line of drool spilling from her lips as they tried and failed to make more civilized noises than breathless whimpers. The insides of her thighs shone with a mixture of the semen flowing from her loosened asshole and the feminine nectar trickling from her drenched pussy.

"Little fucking whore," Tanya snarled, yanking back on those dark tresses, "I'm going to break you in. Believe it. There's no way I'm passing up on owning an ass like this."

"Ooh, yes," Alex groaned, shuddering at those words.

"Maybe I'll only fuck your ass. I can fuck Pam if I want a cunt."

"Mm, as long as I can get this cock, I don't care..."

"I'm sure Pam would want me to fuck her ass from time to time, though. Am I right, slut?"

The housewife nodded.

"But," she added, "you own me. If you only want to use my cunt, it would be well within your rights."

Tanya yanked back at Alex's hair again.

"Hear that? You should learn to be more like her. A perfect little slut."

The young woman nodded as much as she was able to.

"I already want to be just like Pam when I grow up."

The shemale chuckled, not letting up on either her grip on that hair or the force of her thrusts, even through her amusement. That laughter trailed into a sigh as she pumped her hips roughly, stirring up those guts. The hand at Alex's hips slid along her side then, teasing up one heavy breast, crossing over the cleavage, before moving up to her lips, where two fingers pushed through, the shameless girl immediately suckling at them.

After a few moments, Tanya let go of the fistful of hair, letting Alex's head slump forward.

And then that hand joined the other in shoving fingers into the young woman's mouth. This time using those digits, the shemale pulled back.

Again, Alex had her head forced backwards, showing off the blankly blissful look on her face. This time, the fingers forced into her mouth meant that she was unable to talk intelligibly. She could only sputter and gurgle, slobbering onto the digits, more drool spilling out from her open maw. It was a rude and disrespectful maneuver, one that left her quivering with delight. The pace did not decrease in the slightest, the shemale pounding steadily, her muscles rippling from the exertion, perspiration dripping down the ebony flesh. The sight made Pam lick her lips, a hand returning to her sex to stroke along the folds.

"Fucking take it, whore," the shemale growled bestially, tossing her sleek hair back, a few droplets of sweat visibly flying off.

The young woman still focused on the parking lot, her eyes searching for more voyeurs. There was no shame felt in her predicament, in being not just fucked but utterly dominated, treated like a cheap plaything, body vigorously battered and remorselessly defiled by the shemale, to boot shown off for the world to see. Her tongue poked out to lick over the fingers forcing her lips open, letting more lines of saliva fall forth messily. They landed on her heaving breasts, creating a glistening sheen that made them even more enticing. A pathetic gurgle spilled from her as another climax struck, the pleasure lighting up her nerves, the luscious expanse of her flesh shaking from the relentless rhythm as Tanya kept up the onslaught.

"That's right, cum for me, good girl..."

A half-muffled groan answered that praise, the young woman appreciating those words as only a conquered slut could.

Like with Pam, Tanya had staked a claim to Alex. The physical conquest, also like with the housewife, had been easy, as the young woman had eagerly submitted, very much taken with the shemale and her sexual prowess. The psychological conquest, wherein the owner-owned dynamic was driven home into her mind, seemed to be underway, as it was with Pam as well.

As submissive as I am with Tanya, I can still be broken down further.

The thought made her shiver, as her imagination immediately conjured up ideas about what the shemale breaking her down further might entail.

"Here it comes, get ready for another load..."

The warning pulled Pam fully back into the present, where her owner was hammering away at the young woman's asshole. The declaration made Alex squeal happily, her tongue waggling over her lips, her eyes wide with need.

The shemale reached her peak with a ragged shout, slamming herself against the squirming young woman, putting extra pressure on that stretched anus by grinding her hips against it. A soft coo spilled from Alex, her arms and legs trembling from another climax overwhelming her, brought on by the feeling of the fresh semen coursing into her guts.

Too close to her own ecstasy to risk touching herself, Pam gripped at the bedsheets. Try as she might, there was no way to stop her mind from picturing that cock pulsing powerfully as it whitewashed those already inundated bowels.

Even more difficult to avoid was the picture before her.

I could close my eyes...but why deprive myself of something so beautiful?

The shemale was caught in her own euphoric storm, muscles tensing from the sensations, pure bliss washing across her face, the hazel of her eyes bright with passion as she glared down at the young woman currently taking her load. It was a picture that the housewife had seen many times.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

Both women breathed heavily as they came down from their peaks. The shemale stayed pressed against Alex but slid the fingers from her mouth. The final swirls of ecstasy led the slut to lean back against her owner, resting securely against that presence.

All too soon for her liking, however, Tanya moved back, letting herself slip out of those bruised insides. There was a distressed noise from the young woman, her hand reaching back to coax the shemale to return. Instead, that domineering gaze fixed on the housewife, reclining on the bed, her hands clutching at the bedsheets.

"Come here," came the command, "and clean her up."

In a flash, obedience followed. Alex purred as the housewife approached, that earlier distress gone, replaced by a lewd arousal, a shudder running down her frame.

The sight that greeted Pam when she dropped to her knees behind the younger woman was wonderfully obscene.

Their owner had ravaged that asshole, the anus distended and red-rimmed, a steady trickle of semen leaking forth, further coating the taint underneath it in stickiness. That creamy mess mingled with the juices from that nearby cunt, combining to create quite the salacious gleam on the pale flesh.

She leaned forward and dragged her tongue along the flood, gathering up a mouthful, quivering at the piquant flavor. The stimulation made Alex whine desirously.

Where she had been so recently left out of the debauchery, now Pam was in the middle of it, such inclusion and closeness to her lovers increasing her already eager devotion to the task at hand. The rivers of seed were no match for her tongue, slurping up plenty of mouthfuls, her owner's essence tasting better off her fellow slut. Movement next to her caught her eye, said owner shifting up next to them, running a hand affectionately over the housewife's hair.

"Someone's watching you," the shemale told Alex, nodding towards the window.

"I know! I love it!"

The exuberance made Pam chuckle as she scooped up more semen. Her hands landed on the lush ass cheeks on either side of her, digging fingers into the ample flesh to better keep the wriggling slut in place. When the flow of spunk led her to that anus, she used her grip to spread those cheeks apart, nuzzling into that exposed cleft, the ring of flesh easily allowing her tongue access. The warm walls beyond clutched to it, the young woman moaning at the intrusion, ass pushing back restlessly. Tanya was still beside them, stroking at Pam's hair.

"I really hit the jackpot with two sluts like you."

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers