Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 14

Story Info
Pam visits Tanya and meets two fellow sluts.
11k words
4.85
8.2k
13

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers

The car turned into the small parking lot.

Pam bit her lip, the excitement she had felt upon seeing Tanya surging now.

The shemale had greeted her with a kiss, immediately settling hands on her hips. Since she was far from home, with no one likely to recognize her, she had no qualms about kissing back and nuzzling against that firm physique.

The drive to Tanya's place had been spent chatting, but the shemale had put a hand on Pam's bare knee after setting off. The idle sensation of skin-on-skin had only added to her excitement even though that hand had not strayed higher.

"Here we are," Tanya announced, taking her hand away, that minute disappointment not affecting that excitement in the slightest.

The duo slipped from her car into the humid afternoon air. She grabbed the luggage from the backseat and led Pam towards the apartment building.

The trek up to her apartment was mercifully quick, and soon, they were in the privacy of her place.

"We're back!" Tanya announced, taking her shoes off, Pam following suit.

"Hi!" came a voice from around the corner, footsteps pattering on the hardwood floor.

A young woman appeared, wearing only panties and a shy smile. Pam noticed handcuffs dangling from one of her wrists and dried semen splattered across her small breasts.

"Nat, this is Pam," Tanya introduced them. "Pam, this is Nat."

The shemale went past Nat with the luggage, leaving the two women alone.

"I've heard a lot about you," Nat murmured.

Pam smiled.

"I do love the idea of her talking about me. But she didn't tell me much about you or her other sluts. She said she wants me to experience it for myself."

"She does like to keep some secrets."

Pam sidled closer to Nat.

"I hope to get to know you very well this week."

"I do too," the younger woman said, the shyness in her smile turning into mischievousness.

Tanya reappeared, and stepped up behind her. Nat leaned back, the shemale kissing at her neck, such possessive affection making Pam smile.

"I'm back, babe. You know what that means."

The younger woman glanced over to Pam, blushing slightly, and then extricated herself from those arms to pad deeper into the apartment. Tanya smirked at the housewife, gesturing for her to follow.

The living room boasted plenty of natural light, and more hardwood floors save for a rug in front of the couch. But what drew her attention was the radiator against the wall.

Nat laid down next to it now. A pillow under her stomach provided some comfort, a towel underneath the pillow as well. She put a hand on either side of one of the legs of the radiator. Tanya clicked the second cuff over her other hand, trapping her there, and then strolled over to take a seat on the couch. Pam stood in the middle of the room, watching her fellow slut squirm on the floor.

"Take off your clothes," Tanya ordered, drawing her attention back to the shemale.

A blush of arousal colored her skin, the stretch of her slender figure revealed, her shirt, shorts, bra, and panties all dismissively cast aside. The shemale drank in the sight of her nakedness, the gaze so thrilling, its heat focused entirely on her.

"Come here."

She hurried to the couch. A step away from it, the shemale grabbed her by the hips, yanking her into her lap, the sudden maneuver making her squeal. She giggled, recovering quickly from the surprise. Their mouths met, those hands moving to her hips to help stabilize her. An assertive tongue nudged at her lips, so she opened them, letting it slip into her mouth, meeting it with hers. One of those hands slid to her ass, palming a cheek, more assertiveness delighting her. She nuzzled against Tanya, feeling a bulge forming in her shorts.

It's only been a couple of months since we've been together. But it seems like it's been longer than that...

The teachers' conference this past spring, for the second year in a row, had seen her submit to Tanya. This past one, however, had seen that submission from the get-go, instead of the previous year, when she had only submitted that final night.

I wasn't her slut that first one. Just for that night, and the next morning.

At the start of the recent conference, the shemale had offered the housewife the opportunity to make their relationship official by agreeing to be her slut, joining several other women Pam had yet to meet in serving her sexual desires and whims.

Well, I just met Nat. And I'll meet the others over the rest of the week.

Tanya broke the kiss now, dragging her mouth along Pam's neck, the housewife eagerly tilting her head.

And then the shemale dragged her down onto the couch and rolled atop her. That mouth locked hungrily onto a patch of flesh, another assertive hand teasing in between her legs. With her head tilted to the side, she could see Nat quivering on the floor, quiet but obviously needy.

Deft fingers stroked over her folds. She spread her legs wider to offer better access. Tanya licked at her neck, and then slipped down to her breasts. The pert mounds fell prey to that attention, both nipples taking their fair shares of it, the flesh around them also receiving plenty as well. Her juices started to flow, squishing around those fingers. Pleasure quickly built.

In no time at all, she was writhing on the couch, an orgasm approaching steadily.

"Oh, by the way," Tanya murmured in between kisses at her breasts, "you're not allowed to cum."

She nodded, immediately steeling herself against the encroaching ecstasy.

Even with that directive, the shemale did not stop funneling more wondrous sensations into her nerves. The orgasm came closer, her muscles tensing as she marshalled her willpower.

Tanya pulled back just as she neared the precipice. Even then, she did not let up with her effort to ward off climax, the orgasm still too close.

Thankfully, the orgasm receded, and relief swept over her.

"Good slut," Tanya drawled, leaning in to kiss her.

As their mouths moved together, those fingers returned to her folds, bringing up more pleasure. That bulge pressed against her thigh, separated from her by only a few layers of clothing.

Tanya's efforts, combined with the rush of once again submitting to her, formed a potent combination. Her body tensed, and she clutched to the shemale, using that anchor to help steel herself. She mewled, desperate to keep herself from reaching the point of climax, her muscles flexing and twitching, her heartbeat picking up.

Those fingers finally pulled back as she teetered on the edge of ecstasy, every part of her straining with effort. The shemale broke the kiss to nip at her neck.

The edge of ecstasy receded slower this time, but after a few seconds, she was able to exhale, a definite relief flooding through her.

"Good slut," Tanya drawled again, the praise making her coo.

That mouth slid back down to her breasts, sucking at a nipple. She bucked, that warmth slurping around the sensitive bud, ratcheting her pleasure back up towards dangerous levels. The fingers returned to her folds as well.

A whimper came from nearby, and she glanced over to Nat. The younger woman was grinding her hips against the pillow, her thighs trembling, her toes curling.

"Be patient," Tanya called over, provoking another whimper. "I'll fuck you in a bit."

Pam bit her lip, glancing back to the shemale, who just smirked, and dipped down to suck at her other nipple.

The combined stimulation quickly brought her close to ecstasy. She gritted her teeth, shutting her eyes tight, again steeling herself to ward off that encroaching orgasm. There was again no mercy from the shemale.

A groan spilled from Pam, her body straining from the effort. Ecstasy beckoned, but she managed to ward it off, her willpower strong enough to stand against it.

"Good slut," came more praise, making her coo again, more relief sweeping over her.

Tanya drew back then.

Her hands went to her shirt, whipping it off, revealing those glorious breasts. The housewife cooed again at the alluring sight, those heavy swells jiggling slightly from their sudden freedom. One of those hands stroked over her cheek, yet another coo spilling from her at the affectionate contact. It dipped past her cheek into her hair, gathering up a fistful, and tugged her towards those breasts.

She kissed all over them, tasting a faint sweat here and there. The bulge in those shorts pressed into her belly, but she focused on those breasts.

More whimpers came from Nat. Pam ignored them, happy to worship those breasts.

The hand in her hair finally pulled her away so the shemale could kiss her again. She nuzzled against that fit figure.

Again, it's only been a couple of months. And we've talked plenty on the phone. But it just feels like it's been so long...

The extent of Tanya's ownership over her was admittedly limited due to her marriage to John. He had encouraged the entrenching of their dynamic and had yet to display any sort of discomfort or distrust, but the shemale was unwilling to test his tolerance. The orders she gave Pam quite mindfully did not intrude upon her sex life with John without the shemale first reaching out to him.

The visit she had paid Pam last summer had in fact been his idea, and although her visiting Tanya in turn had not been his initial idea, he had been nothing but supportive of it.

The kids are also away, so he's all by himself. I did ask Alex to check up on him, but he's probably enjoying having the house to himself.

Tanya drew back again. Thoughts of home dissipated from Pam's mind as she then slipped her shorts and briefs off. Her cock bounced into view, twitching restlessly, a bead of pre-cum already seeping from the head. Pam licked her lips, reminded of all the times she had submitted to it.

And then the shemale left the couch.

A slight disappointment bubbled up inside Pam, but she did not move, only watching the shemale approach Nat. The younger woman heard the approach, and mewled excitedly, her hips still grinding against the pillow.

Tanya quickly straddled her.

"You want it, babe?"

"Yes, please, I want it, I need it...please..."

Pam quivered, listening to another woman beg for deliverance.

I've definitely sounded like this before with her...

Tanya shook her head, letting her cock rub over Nat's panties, rumpling the fabric.

"Doesn't sound like you need it that bad. Maybe just a little bit..."

"No, I need it bad, please! Tanya, please, I do, I need it so bad!"

"Didn't I fuck you not too long ago? Blew my load on your tits before I left to pick up Pam."

"You did, you did..."

"That wasn't enough for you?"

"No...it's never enough, Tanya, you know that..."

The pitiful words made Pam quiver again.

"Still not sure..."

The younger woman trembled, tugging mindlessly at the handcuffs, the metal clinking against the radiator.

"Please, Tanya, please, I need it, I need you, please...please...I need you..."

"Alright, don't worry...you know I'll take care of you..."

The shemale pulled those panties to the side, giving Pam a brief look at that slit, and then eased through it. Nat cooed, voicing her simple, animalistic delight.

I've also definitely sounded like this with her before...

That length sunk deeper.

"Thank you, Tanya..." Nat murmured, her feet kicking up behind her.

Pam let a hand creep down in between her thighs.

The shemale groaned, easily fitting every inch inside Nat, that groan answered by another coo.

After a few seconds of stillness, those powerful hips drew back, and then eased forward. Pam kept her eyes pinned to that thick shaft, watching it rock slowly. A few fingers snuck into her channel, the slick walls clenching around the intruders.

The careful pace continued. Nat moaned, obviously thrilled just to have the shemale inside her. Tanya was supremely comfortable atop her, easily dwarfing her shorter frame, one hand on the radiator, the other on the floor, both providing leverage.

"You really did need me inside you," she drawled, leaning down to kiss at Nat's neck.

"I always do..."

Pam bit her lip at that shameless admission, her fingers crooking deftly.

Tanya chuckled in between more kisses, occasionally nipping here and there.

"Well, you'll have to share with Pam this week..."

"I already have to share you with your other sluts...one more won't make a difference."

Tanya chuckled again, keeping her hips to that calm rhythm.

All too soon, the combination of her deft fingers and the sight of such affectionate lustfulness proved too dangerous for Pam. She slipped her fingers out, and licked at them, cleaning off the trickles of cream there, enjoying her own flavor.

The passion shared by the shemale and her slut was restrained for now. The image was lewd and lovely, rippling muscles atop a gently shuddering softness, dark skin rubbing over pale skin. Nat moaned constantly, pulling mindlessly at the handcuffs, her toes curling tightly. That shaft kept her slit stretched out, her juices dappling the ebony meat. Pam could not help but start masturbating, stroking very carefully.

Tanya returned to Nat's neck, sucking, nipping, occasionally outright biting. The pleasure rose for the younger woman, her moans rising louder. The steady pace carried on, the shemale grinding down against her.

A few moans came from Pam as well, but no attention was paid to her. Tanya was focused entirely on Nat, who was too busy taking that cock to care about anything else.

"Can I cum?" Nat whimpered then. "Please?"

"Go ahead."

"Thank you..."

Silence fell again, but a few seconds later, she squealed, her legs kicking, her back arching. The spasmodic movements could not dislodge the shemale, who easily kept up the steady rhythm.

And then she fired off a few thrusts. Nat grunted along with each one, her figure jiggling from the impacts. After the last, the gentle pace resumed, but she squealed again, pushed into another round of ecstasy. Even with the careful caressing, an orgasm came too close to Pam for comfort. She moved her fingers over to her thigh, letting them rest there.

The gentle pace continued, but every so often Tanya would fire off a few thrusts, pumping hard into Nat, the younger woman grunting at each of those impacts. Pam watched, keeping her hand on her thigh.

Sweat began to build on Tanya, her flesh shining here and there, only made more alluring. Despite the temptation to pepper that swath with adoring kisses, Pam stayed put.

If she wanted me over there, I'd be over there...

Nat reached several more climaxes, her slit twitching eagerly around that cock whether it was thrusting hard or rocking steadily. Her moans and grunts were complemented by Tanya's groans and purrs.

Those several more climaxes spelled the end for the shemale. After a few last hard thrusts, she drove deep, and settled herself atop the younger woman. Another groan spilled from her, her ass clenching, her balls twitching. Pam quivered, imagining the heated spurts firing out into Nat. A rattling sound followed as Nat pulled mindlessly at the handcuffs, bucking underneath that formidable physique.

Midway through her own climax, Tanya locked her mouth around Nat's neck. Nat mewled, nuzzling back against her, happily taking that possessiveness and that potent load.

Even once that climax subsided, the shemale stayed inside Nat for a little longer, sucking fiercely at her mouthful. Pam bit her lip, enjoying that possessiveness unleashed on someone else, even as she could not help but want it unleashed on her.

It doesn't matter what I want. Tanya's in charge...

Tanya finally slipped out, her softened shaft drawing the housewife's gaze, the flesh smeared with slick juices.

"Such a good whore," she said affectionately, leaning down to kiss Nat, the younger woman cooing at the compliment.

After that quick kiss, Tanya eased herself off Nat, tugging those panties back into place as she went. Her softened shaft bobbed as she padded from the living room and into the kitchen.

Running water sounded. Pam squirmed, watching Nat squirm as well, both of them waiting for their owner to return.

She returned after a minute, a glass of water in hand. Kneeling next to Nat, she brought it up to her mouth to let her drink down a few gulps.

"Thank you," Nat murmured, smiling widely.

"You good?" the shemale asked, stroking at her cheek.

"Mm-hmm..."

"Good."

Tanya stood, and strolled back to the couch.

The housewife watched her approach, eyes pinned to her cock.

The couch shifted as she sat.

"What're you waiting for?" she asked, gesturing to her cock, smirking slightly.

Pam bit her lip again, excited to finally be able to pay it the adoration it deserved. Her mouth met the musky flesh, her tongue running over it, collecting the slickness smeared there. The exquisite flavor sent shudders over her. The shemale slid a hand down her back, easing it underneath her to pet at her soaked folds. Her hips pushed against that contact, drawing a laugh from Tanya.

"Yeah, you need it bad too, don't you?"

"I do, Tanya, I do...but I know it doesn't matter what I need..."

Tanya laughed again.

"Well, I'll give you what you need...eventually. For now, you'll have to settle for cleaning me off."

Pam purred, quickly resuming her adoration. The hand at her folds eased a finger into her channel. The other hand ran through her hair, drawing more purrs from her. She glanced up to Tanya, those hazel eyes staring back at her, full of a relaxed desire.

That finger slipped deeper and was joined by a second. Her juices streamed out around them. She ran her tongue from the tip down to the base, reaching the balls, offering them several long, loving licks.

"Good slut," the shemale drawled, caressing over Pam's hair as her fingers curled carefully.

Pam purred again, luxuriating in the sensations and that praise. Her tongue ran back up the length, crisscrossing it, leaving it gleaming, now with her saliva instead of spent semen and feminine fluids. Even then, with her task completed, she kept kissing and licking, eager to pay the shemale her due homage. Throughout that homage, the shemale fingered her slowly, her channel clutching constantly around those digits.

"Shame Alex couldn't come. But I'm sure I'll see her soon."

Pam dipped back down to those balls in lieu of an actual answer.

Her service to the shemale during the recent teachers' conference had come alongside Alex, who had accompanied her there,. The exuberant young woman had submitted immediately to Tanya, agreeing as well to join Pam in her service. The week had ended with the shemale gaining another slut. The ownership she had since regularly exerted over Alex was only limited by distance. Tanya and Alex spoke almost every day, and the housewife was often informed of any decrees the former had issued to the latter. There was no jealousy in her appreciation of that relationship; she was thoroughly delighted to know that her owner and her surrogate daughter were forging their own connection independent of her.

"I just talked to her a little while ago. She said you asked her to check in on John."

"Mm-hmm...he's by himself. Figured he might enjoy having her over with everyone away."

"Oh, I'm sure he will."

Pam smiled, returning to her obeisance.

Those fingers slipped from her. Tanya wiped them dismissively on her back, the other hand still stroking over her hair.

"She'll be nice and worked up for him. I told her she's not allowed to touch herself until she meets up with him. She said she'll drop in on him on Tuesday, so that'll be a few days."

"Did you tell him that?"

"Yeah, I did."

Pam smiled again.

Just as with the relationship between Tanya and Alex, Pam felt no jealousy at the thought of her husband having an independent connection with the shemale. The duo talked frequently, sometimes about her, other times about life or mutual interests. John had in fact signed off on the idea of Pam becoming Tanya's slut before Tanya had suggested it to her and had been privy to some of the shemale's plans.

majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers