Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said he would send some videos. Of course, I'll do the same, let him know what his wife is up to."

She blushed at the thought of him watching her submit to her owner.

He's seen it plenty already...but it's always exciting to know he'll be watching...

Her lips went back around those testicles, slurping wetly, quivers running over her from the satisfaction of such worship.

Soon, the hand in her hair gathered up a fistful. A tug brought her off those testicles and guided her up. Her mouth trailed over that softened cock, sliding through those firm abs, nestling into that bountiful cleavage. The hand just stroked at her hair, letting her take her time at those breasts. The other hand grabbed her ass, making her moan at that possessiveness.

Her mouth roved all over those breasts, sucking at the thick nipples, kissing at the heavy swells, savoring the slight tang of sweat wherever she found it.

She was given some time to continue that adoration, but finally, she was dragged up for a kiss. The hand in her hair kept her close to the shemale. The other hand roamed, teasing over her belly, squeezing at her hips, caressing at her breasts. She nuzzled against that fit figure.

This is going to be a wonderful week...

The shemale had been cagey about details, only mentioning a small party on Saturday.

I'll just have to go with the flow.

The only event she knew about was the baseball game the duo would be attending on Tuesday, but she also knew full well that the shemale might have something lewd planned for her then as well.

I'll have to wait and see.

The kiss broke now, that warm mouth locking onto her neck. She let those thoughts dissipate, ignoring the future, no matter how wonderful it might be, for the already wonderful present. That mouth sucked and nipped, possessiveness again on display, thrilling her to no end.

Tanya finally leaned back.

"Pass me the remote."

Pam handed it over, and the shemale turned the television on.

The abrupt end to the idle lustfulness was disappointing, but she offered no complaint.

We have plenty of time. No need to rush or anything.

The disappointment disappeared when the shemale threw an arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer. She nuzzled into her owner again, luxuriating in the simple joy of being skin-on-skin with her.

A few channels later, Tanya settled on a show. Pam glanced over at Nat, left on the floor, perfectly happy there, and then back to the shemale. There was a calmness on those regal features, belying the fact that she had one very eager woman at her side, and another handcuffed nearby waiting to be used again.

The trashy reality show on the television was entertaining enough. Pam's arousal stayed high, but she yet again accepted the situation. Nat did as well, not complaining even when her hips began to grind against the pillow again, her mindless neediness difficult to tamp down.

Soon enough, that shaft began to twitch, and slowly swell, drawing adoring gazes from the housewife. Her tongue licked over her lips, her cunt clutching, but she stayed still, quietly drinking in that sight, barely paying any attention to the television.

Tanya restarted the lustfulness as abruptly as she had paused it, standing up and padding over to Nat, her cock back at full size. Nat heard her approach just like last time, and mewled, trembling with that mindless neediness.

The housewife stayed on the couch. A hand trailed down her stomach to her slit.

"Still good?" Tanya asked Nat, standing over her.

The younger woman mewled again, peeking back over her shoulder.

"I'd be better...with you inside me..."

Tanya straddled her, and tugged her panties to the side, showing off her sex again. The pink folds were met by that ebony cock, the thick head nudging up to them, and shoving through, driving deep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pam bit her lip, her thighs rubbing together underneath the table, her nipples stiff inside her dress.

The two empty seats at the table kept her mind on what was happening in the ladies' bathroom. She could easily imagine Tanya fucking Jasmine in a number of possible positions, pressing that voluptuousness against the stall wall while pumping into her pussy or putting her on her knees to use her mouth or bending her over the toilet and roughly pounding her asshole.

Just after the trio had ordered their food, Tanya had nodded at Jasmine.

"Ladies' room. Let's go."

Jasmine had stood, smoothing out her skirt, waiting for the shemale to move.

"We'll be back in a bit," the shemale had told Pam, the smirk on her face clueing the housewife in to her intentions. "Save our seats."

Jasmine had been waiting at the restaurant for them.

"I've heard a lot about you," she had said, pulling the housewife into a hug. "It's nice to finally meet you."

Pam had smiled, again enjoying the idea of the shemale regaling the other sluts with stories of her submission. Her cunt clutched now as she again easily imagined what Tanya and Jasmine might be up to.

From Tanya and Nat to Tanya and Jasmine.

The first sight of the day for the housewife had been Nat swaying atop the shemale, her hips working steadily down on that cock. Half-asleep herself, Tanya had let her ride, occasionally slapping or squeezing or stroking at her breasts. Groggy from the lingering haze of sleep, Pam had nuzzled closer to the shemale, blearily watching the action.

It had eventually ended with the shemale giving Nat a fresh load, the younger woman pausing her riding to luxuriate in those heated spurts. That drenched slit had soon slid back up along the shaft, trickles of that load already burbling forth, Pam's mouth watering. But Nat had slipped off the bed, giving the shemale a kiss before padding out of the room.

"She needs my load inside her to start the day off right," Tanya had murmured, pulling Pam closer. "Needs that routine..."

The two women had quickly eased back into sleep.

The rest of the day had been spent lounging in the apartment. Pam had spent the bulk of that time between the shemale's legs, slurping at her testicles or kissing adoringly at her shaft or licking all over her taint and asshole. Some of the day had been spent underneath the shemale, making out with her, those possessive hands roaming constantly. Only a little slice had been spent simply relaxing alongside Tanya, most of that time during breakfast and lunch.

Early in the evening, Tanya had sprung the news that they would be going to dinner with another one of her sluts. Undeterred by the short notice, Pam had thrown on a short sundress, the high hem showing off plenty of thigh, the low cut dipping generously into her cleavage. It was an outfit she had bought recently, for this trip in fact, wanting something flirty and sexy to wear when out with her owner.

Even with that desire, she had blushed when looking in the mirror.

I never dressed quite like this even when I was younger.

When she had come out of the bedroom, Tanya had wolf-whistled, giving her an enthusiastic once-over. The reaction had made her giggle, that blush deepening.

"Are you wearing anything underneath that?" the shemale had asked.

"Bra and panties."

"Take them off."

She had quivered at the directive, painfully aware of how much skin the dress showed off, but her obedience had been immediate.

Arousal had built on the trip to the restaurant. Even just the walk inside had been thrilling. She had felt like a trophy, draped on Tanya's arm. Several admiring looks had been sent her way from other patrons, helping that arousal build higher.

Although there was not much attention on her anymore, her arousal was unaffected. The sense of exposure kept it quite high, the only shield between her body and any onlookers the short and revealing sundress. Every little squirm reminded her just how easily she could reveal a particular slice of herself to anyone in sight.

"We're back," Tanya announced from nearby.

She glanced over to see the shemale reach the table. Jasmine was right behind her, a light sheen of sweat on her forehead, her skirt slightly rumpled.

"Did you miss us, babe?"

Pam nodded, biting her lip.

"So, what were we talking about?" Jasmine asked breathlessly.

"Uh..."

Pam scrunched her brows, shoving the arousal aside to remember the conversation that had been interrupted by the trip to the bathroom.

"You were telling Pam how we met," Tanya said smoothly.

"Right, right, I was. Well, the first time I saw her, she was fucking Amy, who was her slut back then before she moved away."

"You mentioned that. You were at a sex club with some friends, right?"

"Mm-hmm. They invited me out, convinced me to join them. I hadn't done anything like that in a long time. Single mom, two kids..."

"I can imagine."

"We were walking in, and I was already a little nervous because everyone seemed so young and hot. And then I looked over at the stage."

Jasmine smiled at the memory, sharing a look of reminiscence with Tanya.

"Amy was on all fours, wearing this little black dress that was covering nothing at this point, and Tanya was behind her, fucking the hell out of her, pulling her hair, slapping her ass, just going all out. Amy was loving it, kept yelling her head off, staring at the audience. I was hooked. This beautiful black babe showing how powerful and sexy she was, this skinny little Asian girl just taking whatever she gave and loving it."

The shemale smiled back at her.

"I thought it was a strap-on at first, but when I got closer I was shocked. But I knew right away I wanted what Amy was getting."

"Do you make it a habit to fuck your sluts in sex clubs?" Pam asked Tanya.

"It was amateur night, actually. I was just planning to lay low and watch. Wasn't sure how Amy would feel about going on stage. But after we watched the first few couples, she begged me."

Jasmine smiled again.

"It still took me a little bit to work up the courage to go talk to them. Thankfully, they hung around. I felt like such an idiot when I finally talked to them, but they were very nice. Tanya ended up giving me her number, we met up a few nights later, and the rest is history."

"Eight years ago this October."

Jasmine nodded.

"Seems like just yesterday you were fucking me for the first time."

"That was a very fun night."

"It was. I was so nervous at first. Spent so much time getting ready. I just wanted to be perfect for you."

"You were. And you have been ever since."

Jasmine cooed and leaned over the table to kiss Tanya. The housewife watched, smiling at the display of easy affection.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The door to the apartment closed. Pam bit her lip, her arousal still high.

The ride here from the restaurant had been quick enough, but once again, Tanya had settled a hand on her leg after setting off, this time on her thigh. That proximity to her bare pussy had left her squirming. The shemale had only smirked. Jasmine had been following in her car, already familiar with the way back to Tanya's.

The trip from the parking lot had also been thrilling. The shemale had snuck a hand under her dress only a few steps from the car, palming her ass, keeping that hand there all the way inside and upstairs. Pam had moaned whorishly, her arousal surging at that daring maneuver, fully aware that anyone who might be behind them would get a perfect view of that action. Jasmine had been on Tanya's other arm, the housewife again feeling like a trophy, this time one of two. No one had been around to witness that shamelessness, but she had not cared, eager to indulge in it regardless.

Tanya moved suddenly now, shoving Jasmine against the nearby table, making her yelp.

Another yelp followed as the shemale tore open her blouse, a few buttons clattering to the floor, and then squeezed at her bra-clad breasts. Pam sat down in a nearby chair, sending a hand in between her thighs, excited by that aggressiveness even though it was directed elsewhere.

Tanya kissed Jasmine, their mouths meeting heatedly. One hand groped at her breasts, and the other snuck up her skirt. She pushed her hips impatiently against that hand.

"You're acting like we didn't fuck at the restaurant," Tanya murmured, nipping at her neck.

"Well, before that we hadn't since Wednesday...can't blame me for being needy..."

Tanya laughed lightly.

"That is a long time for us."

"Mm-hmm, it is..."

"I had her over for dinner last Wednesday," she told Pam. "It was nice and romantic. The second we were done, I bent her over this table. Took her into the bedroom after that."

"I wanted to fuck right away, but I had to be patient. Tanya teased me through dinner. I was so ready for it when she finally gave it to me. Came so hard on that dick. Spent a few more hours in the bedroom. I needed a long shower after that. But you know how fun showers with Tanya can be..."

Pam nodded, stroking over her sex, shuddering in the chair.

"You're going to have a fun week," Jasmine said breathlessly.

"Mm, I'm really looking forward to it..."

"If you love how Tanya fucks you, you'll love the other two shemales. And they will fuck you."

Pam nodded again.

"I'm Tanya's slut. And she shares with them."

"Well, you're also theirs now that you're Tanya's. Just don't know it yet."

Her cunt twitched at the thought.

Owned by two women I've never even met, much less spoken to...

Jasmine worked her hips against the hand under her skirt. The shemale yanked at the cups of her bra, tugging them down to reveal her breasts, the luscious swells jiggling out into freedom.

"I also can't wait to meet the other sluts," Pam spoke up. "I haven't heard anything about them. Tanya hasn't told me anything."

"Well, they are wonderful," Jasmine sighed softly, the shemale now sucking at her breasts. "I love serving with them. Just such beautiful women. Like yourself."

Pam blushed.

I'm blushing at a compliment while I'm masturbating right in front of her...

Tanya stepped back from Jasmine. The hand under her skirt tugged down, and she stayed still as the shemale took her panties off, tossing them aside. Her skirt was rucked up next, shoved over her wide hips to show off her sex.

"Come here," the shemale drawled to Pam.

She hurried over. An assertive hand twined into her hair, rudely tugging her forward for a kiss, before sending her to her knees in front of Jasmine. The aggressiveness made her mewl, the sudden change in position catching her off guard.

But she quickly recovered thanks to the sight before her. Jasmine's slick slit awaited, her mouth watering at the alluring vista.

Even with that desire, she glanced up at the shemale first.

"Go for it. Didn't put you on your knees just to stare at it."

She leaned forward, and ran her tongue along that slit, gathering up the juices there. A musky sweetness met her taste buds. Jasmine groaned, reaching down to stroke at her hair. She dragged her tongue over the sensitive folds, making her fellow slut groan more. A hand snuck back under her dress, resuming her steady masturbation, while the other clung to one of those thighs, dimpling the abundant flesh.

"See how good she is?" Tanya said to Jasmine. "Wanted your pussy but waited for permission."

Pam squirmed at the commentary, while Jasmine nodded, watching the housewife pleasure her. Their owner just stood nearby, not getting involved directly.

"Remember the first time Nat ate you out?"

"Mm-hmm...she was so excited...watching you fuck me really turned her on..."

Tanya nodded, smiling at the memory.

"How does she taste?" she asked Pam then.

"Delicious," Pam murmured, her fingers working carefully inside herself. "I just wish I'd gotten a taste of her right after you came inside her."

"Don't worry, you will...probably pretty soon..."

That assertive hand pushed her back in between those thighs. She did not miss a beat, licking and lapping, slurping up more juices.

That hand left her hair then. Even without that guidance, she carried on licking and lapping.

It was not until she heard the sounds of undressing that she peeked over at the shemale. She had her jeans down already, a swollen bulge in her briefs. Those briefs were brought down as well, her cock popping into view. Jasmine joined Pam in looking over, their eyes drawn to it.

Tanya laughed at their reactions, slipping the jeans and briefs off, leaving her lower half naked.

"Get back to it, Pam."

The housewife nodded, obediently turning away, and resumed her appreciation of those folds. Even when the shemale stepped up to Jasmine, she kept her attention on the latter, slurping away. Her own pleasure rose dangerously high, so she took her hand out from in between her legs, letting it join her other hand on those thick thighs.

"Ooh, I'm close," Jasmine announced.

The announcement drew a coo from Pam, her tongue working steadily, her hands squeezing at those thighs.

Jasmine bucked, quivers running over her.

"Fuck yes, so close..."

A cry quickly followed, and she bucked again. Pam squeezed harder at those thighs, using them as anchors to keep herself in place, lapping thirstily over that slit, collecting the added rushes of juice. The eager wiggling of her tongue added to that ecstasy, the cry trailing off into a strained gasp.

Her efforts were finally interrupted by Tanya.

A firm tug brought her face-to-face with that magnificent cock. The ebony flesh twitched, a vein standing out subtly on the shaft.

Tanya slapped it onto her cheek. More slaps came, thwacking all over her face. She tilted her head up, nuzzling against each slap, hoping to feel even just an extra second of that heavy warmth on her skin. Her hand snuck back under her dress.

After the last slap, the shaft dragged up over her lips. She let her tongue peek out, snatching a bit of that inimitable flavor. It continued along the bridge of her nose, letting her luxuriate in its exquisite scent. The testicles nudged at her lips, and she opened wide, letting them slip inside. Her lips slurped around them, offering a breathless adoration, slicking them with her saliva. Her fingers caressed over her folds, moving deftly, slowly, carefully.

Jasmine sidled up to Tanya, smiling down at the housewife.

"I get it. I love being on my knees for her too."

"And I love having beautiful women like you two on your knees for me."

Pam purred happily.

Soon, the hand in her hair pulled her back off those testicles. After another cock-slap, this one on her forehead, the shemale nodded towards the chair she had vacated. She stood and hurried over to sit down.

Tanya moved suddenly again, spinning Jasmine around and bending her over the table. Her yelp of surprise became a moan of anticipation. That cock found her slit, and shoved through, the roughness juddering her ample figure. The shemale pinned her down, both hands on her shoulders, starting to pump those hips. The unleashed fury made Pam quiver. She sent a hand back in between her legs.

The table rattled from the rhythm, the forceful thrusts setting Jasmine's generous curves to a steady jiggling. Her breasts were smushed into the top of the table, her thighs trembling constantly. She was facing away from Pam, but her shameless squeals evidenced her enjoyment.

That wonderful sight provoked too much pleasure too quickly, so Pam slipped her hand back out from underneath her dress. The movement drew Tanya's gaze.

"Why is your dress still on anyway? Take it off."

She hurried to obey, blushing hotly. Those hazel eyes lingered on her, drinking in her swiftly revealed nakedness, the passion they held making her quiver again. She leaned back in the chair, spreading her legs wide, showing herself off. Her hand snuck back in between her legs, stroking over her folds, gathering up several streams of juice.