Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a taste," Tanya commanded.

She again hurried to obey, bringing her fingers to the shemale's mouth, those lips locking around them. Her blush deepened at the appreciative growl Tanya let out, that tongue swirling over her fingers to gather up as much as possible. The pace did not flag during that indulgence, those hips pumping vigorously.

When those juices were cleaned off her fingers, the shemale pulled Pam closer for a kiss. She cooed, nuzzling against that fabulous physique.

And then the shemale nudged her away.

"Sit back down."

She returned to the chair. Those hazel eyes turned back to Jasmine, but it did not affect her enthusiasm, her legs spreading wide, her hand slipping in between them.

The lovely vista sent her pleasure higher along with her deft fingers.

The rough pace crashed repeatedly into Jasmine. She kept a tight hold on the table, her fingers clenching on the edge, while her feet struggled to keep a solid spot on the floor, those thrusts occasionally pushing her up slightly onto the table.

The lion's share of Pam's attention, however, went to Tanya.

The lustfulness on her face was wondrous, those regal features displaying a ferociousness that never failed to make Pam squirm. Her shirt was still on, regrettably hiding her bountiful breasts. Her muscles rippled at her biceps, her forearms, her thighs, her calves, bringing formidable power to bear on Jasmine. And while only brief glances of her cock were available every time her hips swung back, the housewife eagerly drank them in.

The pleasure again rose too high for her liking, so she stopped masturbating.

The roughness was suddenly paused when Tanya pulled out, every inch of that cock available for ogling. Jasmine whimpered, caught off guard, her hips wiggling, her ass cheeks jiggling from the mindless movement. One took a sharp slap from the shemale, turning that whimper into a yelp, the fleshiness jiggling more. Jasmine peeked back over her shoulder, and then yelped again as Tanya took a fistful of hair, and tugged, forcing her back to arch.

"Walk," the shemale snarled, leading her away from the table and over to Pam's chair.

The housewife moaned at that assertiveness, Jasmine responding to it as well with a docile mewl.

Once at the chair, the shemale bent her over in front of it, her hands grabbing at the back of it. Only a foot or so separated her face from Pam's, who was finally given a close-up look at her expression.

I've looked like that plenty of times with Tanya.

Her eyes were suffused with a whorish delight, her lips gasping open, sweat dappling her forehead, a noticeable flush arising on her face. Such close proximity let Pam see every little minute change in that expression, a scrunch of her nose, a barely perceptible flutter of her eyes, a flick of her tongue over her lips. Her breasts swayed temptingly, so she reached up to stroke over one.

"Yeah, she has nice tits," Tanya drawled, sneaking a hand up from Jasmine's hip to squeeze at her other breast, complementing Pam's gentleness with rudeness.

More delight appeared on Jasmine's face.

"I love how she plays with them," she murmured, staring straight at the housewife. "She can be so rough. Leave them bruised a little bit. I can look down and be reminded of her."

The shemale laughed lightly, squeezing again, harder this time, dimpling that flesh.

Pam stared back at her fellow slut, shuddering from the heat of that gaze.

"You love whatever I do to you."

"Mm-hmm, I really do..."

Pam slipped her other hand back in between her legs.

"God, it just feels so good to be hers," Jasmine continued. "Being owned...being used...I love it so much..."

Tanya squeezed once more at her breast.

"And I love owning you...and using you..."

The hand at her breast moved to her hair. Tanya gathered another fistful, and tugged at it, bringing her back for a kiss.

The pace did not stop, giving Pam a great look at that curvaceousness bouncing to the ruthless thrusts, those heavy breasts jiggling, that soft belly rippling, those thick thighs trembling. She shimmied forward and locked her lips around a thick nipple, making Jasmine moan.

That moan became an exultant cry. Tanya broke the kiss to hear it better, nipping at her neck. Jasmine jerked, but even that spasmodic movement was easily handled by the shemale. The rhythm continued, no quarter offered to let her come down from that ecstasy.

The sights and sounds proved too wonderful for Pam, forcing her to stop masturbating. With that hand now free, she snuck it up in between those thick thighs, over that slick slit, and found Jasmine's clit.

Another cry followed, this one of surprise. Jasmine bucked, caught between the hard thrusts and the deliberate touch at her clit. Tanya bent her back over the chair, dislodging Pam from her mouthful.

The housewife leaned back, unperturbed, to get a good look at the expression on her face. Her fingers did not stop rubbing at that clit. The delight on that face ratcheted up, and more ecstasy followed. Jasmine cried out again, the chair creaking as she squeezed at the back of it.

The pace picked up. Pam peeked past Jasmine to Tanya's face, those regal features twisted into a furious passion, her eyes blazing, her teeth gritted. The shemale noticed the attention.

"You'll get yours. Don't worry...just be patient."

The housewife nodded meekly, rubbing at that clit, shuddering at the cries falling from Jasmine.

Once they grew too strained, she stopped rubbing, letting them settle into moans. One of Jasmine's hands slipped off the chair, landing on her shoulder, clutching there. Those wide eyes found hers, the mix of pleasure and need there making her shudder again.

"I'm about to blow," the shemale growled, making both her sluts whine in excitement.

"Fuck, please...blow your load in me so she can eat it out of me...please..."

"That's the plan, babe..."

Several thrusts later, the pace stopped. Pure, unadulterated glee burst across Jasmine's face, her hand clutching harder at Pam's shoulder. The housewife shuddered again, easily picturing the spurts of semen bursting into that welcoming pussy, filling it up with a warm potency.

"Ooh yes, fuck, Tanya..."

She peeked up past Jasmine to drink in the ecstasy on their owner's face. The vicious lust there was melting into a luxurious bliss, utterly entrancing her.

The two women came down from their shared rapture together. Tanya pulled Jasmine into a strong embrace. Their mouths met in a kiss, calmer and slower in the aftermath of the passion. Pam let her eyes drift down to Jasmine's belly, imagining the fresh load sloshing there.

Tanya stepped back from Jasmine.

"You two, bedroom," she said, gesturing for them to go ahead of her.

Pam hurried after Jasmine, feeling Tanya's eyes on her. Her eyes went in turn to her fellow slut, to those ripe ass cheeks and thick thighs, the abundant flesh jiggling alluringly to those frantic footfalls.

Jasmine was only seconds ahead, climbing onto the bed and rolling onto her back. The housewife joined her as she spread her legs, a few streams of semen burbling from her slit. The trifecta was completed by the shemale, who clambered on from the other side of the bed. She reached over to Jasmine, tracing a few fingers over her slit.

"Go ahead, Pam."

The housewife wasted no time scurrying in between those thighs. Her tongue met the flow of semen dappling the soaked folds, the exquisite mix of Tanya and Jasmine gracing her taste buds. The sticky strands dribbled sluggishly down her throat.

Eager for more, she eased her tongue through the slit, meeting another creamy stream. A hand stroked over her hair. Further up on the bed, Tanya and Jasmine were making out, the latter paying her that gentle affection. She smiled, curling her tongue, swiping it over the tensing walls of that channel. Another creamy stream oozed into her mouth, offering plenty of that delicious muskiness. She slipped a hand to her own sex.

Thanks to her enthusiasm, it did not take long to slurp that fresh load from Jasmine. The warm mouthfuls filled her belly, the sheer satisfaction of them sliding down her throat upping her pleasure to dangerous levels, forcing her to stop her idle masturbation.

The shemale broke the kiss then and sucked at Jasmine's neck. Jasmine tilted her head to the side to let her nip all over. Aroused by that possessiveness, and the resultant submissiveness, Pam nudged her wriggling tongue deeper into that channel. Slick juices trickled over and around it, some heading down her throat, others leaking past to stain her chin.

"Like how my pussy tastes?" Jasmine asked breathlessly.

Pam nodded, not deigning to answer verbally.

"She loves pussy almost as much as dick," Tanya added in between bites at Jasmine's neck.

"Well, my pussy is delicious...and it's only more so when it's leaking your cum..."

Pam kept her tongue working, the conversation falling by the wayside, whatever words Jasmine might have said only expressed as moans and sighs. The shemale added more pleasure into the equation, focusing on Jasmine's breasts, alternating between assertive handling and deft caressing, sometimes targeting her nipples entirely. Pam watched the thrills play over her face, enjoying the view, how her eyes fluttered and her lips gasped open.

An orgasm soon struck her. She cried out, her back arching sharply, her hand gripping tightly to Pam's hair.

Pam drew back, that hand relaxing its grip. Her mouth landed on those trembling thighs. As the ecstasy shifted into afterglow, she made her way along that luscious figure, sliding her mouth up those wide hips, licking playfully over that rounded belly, nipping her way through that abundant cleavage. The journey led her to Jasmine's neck, and she joined Tanya on its other side, peppering it with gentle kisses.

The shemale leaned back, leaving more space for Pam, and she moved up to kiss Jasmine. Hands met skin, Pam taking intimate stock of Jasmine's curves, her own body receiving a similar exploration, fingers sinking into her ass, teasing along her thighs, rubbing over her breasts.

"Can I taste her?" Jasmine asked Tanya.

"Sure. She's just not allowed to cum."

Pam eased herself off Jasmine. Her back hit the bedsheets, and her legs spread wide. Jasmine kissed first at her breasts, a few light pecks at her nipples drawing purrs from her, and then along her stomach.

"You'll probably have to stop very soon," Tanya warned.

"I can't help it," Pam murmured, shuddering as those lips reached her sex. "It was so hot watching you fuck her."

"I wouldn't even want you to help it. I like that you get so worked up. Were you imagining it was you or just enjoying the view?"

"Enjoying the view...I know it'll be me when the time comes..."

Tanya smirked, and then kissed her. Down at her sex, Jasmine sucked at the slit, making her moan. The shemale slipped her tongue into her mouth, and she ceded to it immediately.

The pleasure rose quickly. She steeled herself against it, wanting to let Jasmine have more time.

"Should I stop?" Jasmine asked after a few more seconds, a hopeful expression on her face.

"Yeah, she's trying to hold out but just come back up here."

The hopefulness became a slight disappointment, but she began to make her way back up the housewife's figure. Her voluptuousness came up on Pam's other side, leaving her caught between it and Tanya. The shemale sucked at her neck, and Jasmine kissed her, their mouths moving together.

This more leisurely lust continued. Tanya roamed along her neck, biting, nipping, suckling, leaving her hoping for some visible marks of that ownership. Two curvy women were right up against her, leaving her in an utterly comfortable spot. Hands began to roam as well.

It did not take long for her to zero in on Tanya's cock. Without an explicit order from the shemale, she simply ran her fingers over it, offering an idle adoration.

"You want something?" the shemale asked knowingly.

"Yes...but I know it doesn't matter what I want..."

"No, it doesn't. But you can get your mouth on my balls. I know you love sucking them. Jas, you get your mouth on my dick."

Tanya leaned back against the headboard.

Despite her own slight disappointment, Pam found plenty of excitement in locking her lips around those testicles, slurping shamelessly, quivering from the rush of such whorish submission. Jasmine shimmed around to Tanya's other side and kissed at the head of that length. After a few more kisses, her mouth closed over the head, sucking softly. Tanya reached down to grope both women, squeezing at their asses.

That hand at Pam's kneaded at one pert cheek, and then the other. She glanced at the shemale, appreciating those regal features. Up at the head, Jasmine paid her own homage, sucking steadily, saliva streaming from her lips to coat the shaft. It twitched at the stimulation, drawing Pam's gaze yet again. She thought back to all the times she had felt it inside her, claiming her body for Tanya's usage.

I can't wait to feel it inside me again...

A smile crept over her lips as they worked loudly and lewdly. Those noises joined with Jasmine's wet sucking, creating an obscene soundtrack. Tanya added to it with sultry purring, thoroughly enjoying having two mouths worshipping her.

"Hey Pam," the shemale spoke up then. "Make Jas take it all."

The housewife came off those testicles and glanced over at Jasmine. Her brown eyes were filled with restless anticipation.

"Get her head down, babe. I want her choking on it."

Pam reached out to put a hand on her head. At the first bit of pressure, she let her lips slide down, giving in easily.

"No, no, Jas," Tanya spoke up quickly. "Don't help her. Pam, push her fucking head down. Use those muscles."

The hand at her ass squeezed pointedly.

"She can take it."

Pam pushed down, forcing those lips to take inch after inch. Those brown eyes fluttered, a groan coming out around the shaft. She did not let up, sending Jasmine to the base, the last inch slotting through her lips, a weak gag replacing the groan.

"Yeah, that's it, that's it..."

Another gag followed, tears brimming at her eyes. Pam leaned down to kiss at her cheek, keeping a firm hand on her head, pinning her there.

"Fuck yes, Jas, choke on it, just like that..."

A few more gags followed. Jasmine did not struggle, only staring up at Tanya with a docile adoration. The housewife kept her hand atop that curly dark hair, easily imagining that cock throbbing and twitching inside the warm sheath of Jasmine's throat.

"Now bring her back up. Just leave the head in her mouth."

She brought Jasmine up those thick inches, more saliva unspooling from her lips to streak down the ebony meat. The fleshiness of her wiggling hips drew the shemale's attention, a few sharp slaps at her ass provoking muffled squeals. That shaft gleamed from the slick spit along it, a tempting target for mindless appreciation, but Pam did not act on that temptation, aware of her current role.

"Work her mouth over the first few inches. Up and down, slow and steady."

Another pointed squeeze at Pam's ass followed. She glanced up at the shemale, nodding obediently. Her hand pushed down, forcing Jasmine to take in a few inches, those lips clinging snugly to them, and then tugged, bringing her back up.

Tanya stayed against the headboard, and Jasmine was just happy to be guided along that cock, so Pam was able to go at her own pace, glancing between the two women, one displaying a supreme satisfaction and the other a meek submissiveness.

"Yeah, you got the hang of it, babe..."

Those lips slurped hungrily. Pam eased them along, steadily controlling Jasmine. A low purr came from Tanya, and she peeked up to her owner, enjoying the pleasure written across her face. The shemale smiled, amusement swirling into the pleasure.

"You'd probably rather be in her position with my hand on your head."

Pam blushed, nodding immediately.

"We have plenty of time for that. It's only Monday."

Her blush deepened at the thought of the rest of the week.

"Go a bit faster," Tanya directed next.

She took a few seconds to ramp up the pace. Jasmine offered no struggle or complaint.

"Make her take a few more inches but keep it up, keep it steady like this."

She obeyed, again taking a few seconds, sending her further along the shaft on every push down. Her lips sucked at the straining meat, leaving more saliva glistening there.

"That's it, that's good..."

The encouragement made Pam shudder, her eyes glancing between Jasmine and Tanya, always lingering longer at the latter. Her hand guided the former up and down, keeping the same pace, making sure more of that shaft was engulfed by those lips on each stroke.

"Now bring her off it."

A firm tug dragged Jasmine up. The thick inches slipped out, and the head finally popped from those lips. A few lines of slimy saliva connected them, but the lines broke quickly, falling sloppily onto Tanya's thigh.

"Slap her face with it a few times."

Jasmine mewled softly. Pam wrapped her other hand around the base of the shaft and brought it down onto her upturned face. Another mewl followed. The slaps continued, Pam guiding them all over her face, making sure as much as possible of it was treated to the warmth of that thick slab of flesh. Pre-cum seeped out, mixing with the sweat and saliva already sticking here and there, adding to the mess on her face.

"Now I want her choking on it again, babe. Every inch."

The hand at her ass squeezed pointedly.

She guided those lips back up to the head. Jasmine opened them readily. An insistent pressure forced inch after inch back over her tongue and into her throat. Pam did not let up, holding to her curly hair, ensuring she was quickly left with her lips stretched around the base of that length.

"Ah yeah, just like that, just like that..."

Jasmine gurgled weakly, her eyes watering, the housewife remembering the sensation of that throbbing shaft plunged deep into her throat. A growl came from the shemale, who was still just lounging against the headboard. Even with that relative calm, Pam quivered, mindlessly reacting to the animalistic sound. Those hazel eyes were aimed straight at Jasmine, the attention making her squirm, her lush figure rippling alluringly. Tanya unleashed more sharp spanks on her ass, muffled squeals spilling out from her packed mouth.

Pam kept her pinned. A nasty retching sounded, saliva streaming from her stretched lips down to those swollen balls. Tears fell from her wide eyes, but there was boundless happiness in them, Jasmine utterly content gagging on that formidable shaft.

"Let her back up."

Pam obeyed. The head popped free, and Jasmine sucked down much-needed air, panting raggedly.

"Work her mouth on the first few inches."

That panting was interrupted by Pam's obedience, her hand leading those lips back in place and shoving them down. Jasmine moaned lewdly.

The housewife was once again left to dictate the pace. Her hand moved steadily, dragging Jasmine along that cock.

No directions were provided for the next few minutes. Tanya just watched one slut control the other. Pam set a medium rhythm, offering her a steady stimulation. Jasmine sucked at however much of that shaft was in her mouth, tongue peeking out occasionally to wriggle over the part left outside.

"I'm close," the shemale finally announced. "Make her take it all. I want to blow right down her throat."

Pam pushed her all the way down, a muffled whimper coming from her, her lips soon stretched around the base. More dribbles of saliva met those testicles.

"Ooh yes, work that throat around me, Jas, you little whore..."

Pam peeked down to those wide eyes, seeing so much adoration and desire there, a slight strain visible as well, tears brimming.