Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 16

Story Info
Pam meets another shemale and another fellow slut.
8.7k words
4.6
7.2k
12
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

The warm breeze fluttered by Pam's outstretched arm. She glanced over to Tanya. The shemale's hand was settled on her thigh, right below the edge of her jean shorts, dark skin atop a lighter tone.

Just that touch helped keep her arousal high. Their destination also helped in the same regard, leaving her squirming in her seat.

"We're almost there," Tanya spoke up. "Be patient."

"I'm excited..."

"They're excited to meet you too."

Pam bit her lip.

Only a few minutes later, Tanya pulled up next to a blue-and white-house. The couple slipped from the car into the humid air, the shemale wrapping an arm around her shoulder, excitement rising inside her with every step.

The door swung open soon after Tanya rang the bell, but no one was standing in the threshold.

Tanya led her through, and then peeked around the door.

It swung shut behind them.

"Pam, this is Maria," the shemale said, introducing her to the naked woman behind the door. "Maria, Pam."

Maria pounced, pulling Pam into a hug.

"So good to finally meet you!" she chirped, a slight accent coloring the greeting.

Pam hugged her back, laughing at the enthusiasm.

"Lovely to meet you too," she purred, stepping back to get a better look at her.

Maria was a bit shorter than her, and curvier, with wide hips and a generous ass. Her light brown skin boasted three tattoos: the first a flock of birds soaring up her right hip, the second a purple flower in between her breasts, and the third Japanese letters just above the thatch of dark brown hair crowning her pussy.

"Do you like them?" she asked coquettishly.

"I do...but what's the Japanese say?"

"My name," came a voice from the other side of the room.

Pam turned to see a tall, lean woman padding towards her.

"Pam, this is Fumi," Tanya spoke up. "Fumi, Pam."

Fumi gave her a long, thorough onceover, the attentiveness making her blush.

"We've seen pictures of you," she finally said, stepping closer. "But they don't do you justice."

Pam felt her blush deepen. Fumi kissed her, one hand moving to her hip, the other cupping her cheek. The heat of a building lust bloomed. She moaned into the kiss, indulging in the moment, in this first meeting with another woman who would lay claim to her body.

The shemale drew back all too soon.

"Set the table," she told Maria. "I'll bring the food out."

After a hug shared with Tanya, Fumi returned to the kitchen. Tanya led Pam into an adjoining room, where a dining table waited, and sat there, drawing the housewife into her lap for her own kiss.

"I bet your dripping wet right now, huh?" she asked after.

Pam nodded, leaning back in for another one, neediness rising alongside the lust.

As they made out, Maria bustled about setting the table. Tanya snuck gropes, each one followed by a giggle.

"Dinner is served," Fumi finally announced, striding into the dining room holding a large serving tray, placing it proudly on the table. "Salmon fillets on Greek salad with a lemon pepper dressing."

"Looks delicious," Pam murmured, her mouth already watering after one look at the food.

"Thank you, love," Fumi said appreciatively, sitting down across from her.

Maria slipped back into the room, carrying two bottles of wine and four glasses. As she filled each glass, Fumi palmed her ass, a dreamy smile flitting across Maria's face at that possessive touch.

"Do you cook often?" Pam asked, easing off Tanya's lap and sitting next to her.

"As much as I can. I love to cook."

"Judging from how this looks, you're very good at it."

"You haven't even tasted it yet," Fumi said, smirking.

"It passes the eye test," Tanya joked. "Very colorful."

Maria filled her own glass last and sat next to Fumi.

The shemale raised her glass.

"To the newest member of our strange little family."

"Hear hear!" Maria chirped.

Pam blushed, raising her glass along with them.

The quartet dug in after the toast. Fumi and Maria waited until Pam and Tanya had taken portions before taking their own.

"So, Pam" Fumi spoke up, "how're you enjoying your visit so far?"

"Oh, I'm having a wonderful time. Tanya visited me last summer, so I knew I had to return the favor. Plus I also had to meet her other sluts and the other shemales."

"So far you've met Nat and Jas, right?" Maria cut in.

"Mm-hmm. And we had so much fun together. I'm sure you and I will have fun together too."

"Oh, we'll demand it," Tanya drawled. "Two sluts playing for our amusement."

Pam blushed again, but Maria just giggled.

"I love serving them with Jas and Haley. It's just a shame Nat's shy. I'd love to meet her and slut it up with her too!"

"And your husband is really cool with all this?" Fumi asked Pam. "I mean, he's met Tanya, but he's cool with women he's never even spoken to fucking his wife?"

Pam nodded firmly.

"He trusts Tanya, and he trusts whoever Tanya trusts."

"And I suppose he trusts you too."

"Of course. It's all about trust and communication."

"Very true," Fumi added, smiling at Maria, who leaned in for a kiss.

"Are you two married?"

"No," Fumi answered simply, "but we've talked about it."

"We're pretty much married anyway," Maria added, nuzzling at Fumi's shoulder. "Just not legally or anything."

"We'd just have a fun ceremony, invite family and friends. We're not religious or anything."

"Not like we could get married in a church anyway."

"I'd like to meet the priest who'd agree to that."

"There are probably some crazy ones out there who would," Tanya joked.

Pam smiled as the conversation continued, the delicious food and interesting company a delightful combination. The topics ranged from the banal to the sexual to everything in between, and she alternated between chowing down and chatting. Maria kept their glasses filled.

"Dessert time," she announced soon after all four of them had eaten their shares.

"Ooh, what's for dessert?" Pam asked.

"You are," Fumi said with a wink. "Get on the table and spread your legs so we can take turns."

She blushed.

"Be careful," Tanya laughed. "She'd do it, no problem."

Maria came back with two bowls, one full of strawberries, the other laden with raspberries, a small tub of whipped cream under her arm.

"Dessert is served!"

"A healthy one at that," Pam murmured.

Maria set the bowls and the tub down, and then sidled up to Fumi.

"Can I have my dessert now?"

Fumi smiled.

"Of course you can."

She pushed her chair back a bit, and Maria practically dove under the table.

Pam bit her lip, watching a look of contentment come across the shemale's face.

A hand landed on her knee. She looked over to see Tanya smirking at her.

"Do you want your dessert now too?"

She nodded.

Tanya pushed her chair back and gestured under the table.

Pam slipped into that space, her fumbling fingers sliding down Tanya's shorts and briefs. A conversation began between the shemales, but she did not pay much attention, eager to worship that cock she had grown so fond of.

It practically burst out into the open, swelling swiftly. She let her eyes trail over every inch, from the base to the tip and back, making yet another effort to etch the thick, veiny flesh into her memory. Her gaze dipped past the base on the second pass, to the ebony testicles underneath it. Her mouth watered, and she leaned forward to lock her lips around one of the sacks. An approving hand settled on her head.

The words that made it through the haze of submission made her aware that the shemales were discussing her to some degree. Despite the thrill of being the subject of that conversation, she still paid it little attention. Her only purpose was pleasing her owner. So, she knelt there, under the table, out of sight. Her thighs rubbed together mindlessly, her tongue wriggling on the crinkled sack, receiving in turn the reward of Tanya's natural musk underlined by a subtle zing of sweat.

A moan from across the table reminded her that Maria was serving Fumi in exactly the same dedicatedly depraved position. She matched that moan with her own, slurping enthusiastically, saliva starting to drip off her chin.

Tanya paid her no attention, the conversation carrying on despite both shemales' occasional concessions to pleasure via sighs and purrs. The lack of attention was its own turn-on, reminding her that she was currently reduced to something barely worth acknowledging, only there to please. Her hand moved to her shorts, stealing inside, bypassing her panties to find her sex. She nuzzled against that cock, loving how its warmth thrummed into her skin.

God, I love being her whore...and it's even better when I'm doing it with other women.

A strange sense of kinship bloomed in her chest. Even though she could not see Maria, the two were connected by their whorish submission to the shemales.

Tanya also owns Maria, and Fumi also owns me.

A shiver cascaded down her spine at the latter part of that thought.

The shemale had mentioned early on in their friendship that there were other women she had claimed as her sluts. Pam had found herself intensely intrigued, but Tanya had not given her too much information. The idea of serving the shemale alongside other like-minded women had sprung into her fantasies often.

Hand-in-hand with those other sluts had come the other shemales, with whom Tanya shared those sluts. And although the shemale had also divulged very little information about those two mysterious women, Pam had only found herself enticed by the prospect of serving them as well as Tanya. Agreeing to be Tanya's slut had meant that the shemale might share her, and Tanya had made it very clear that she and her fellow shemales were planning on incorporating Pam into their group.

This is my first time meeting Fumi, and I haven't even spoken to Jennifer...but as far as I'm concerned, I'm theirs, as much as I am Tanya's...

The thought added to her excitement. She stroked her slit, sucking at her mouthful.

After a few more minutes, Tanya finally directed some attention her way.

"Let's go into the living room," she said, pushing her chair back from the table.

Pam followed but did not see Fumi or Maria.

"Where'd they go?"

"Wow, babe, you really weren't paying any attention when you were licking all over my balls, huh?"

A blush burst across her cheeks, and the shemale laughed.

"They went into the kitchen to put the stuff away. They'll join us when they're done."

Pam glanced at the empty table on the way by.

Guess I missed that part...

Tanya dropped into a loveseat. Pam knelt before her and was only stopped from resuming her lewd adoration by another laugh from the shemale.

"What's so funny?" she asked, nuzzling against that cock.

The shemale stroked a thumb over her cheek.

"I didn't have to tell you anything and you didn't have to ask. You just know your place."

She nodded, her cunt clutching, her nipples hard and needy.

"Now get your mouth where it belongs."

The lewd adoration restarted. Her hand slipped back into her shorts.

Soon enough, Fumi and Maria joined them.

"Let's switch," the former called over to Tanya. "I want to try out my new whore."

"You heard her," Tanya drawled, tugging Pam off her mouthful.

She stood, and padded over to Fumi, who was sitting on the couch, naked from the waist down. On her way there, Maria passed her, headed straight for Tanya, dreamy smile plastered across her face. Pam let her eyes rake over her nakedness, peering over her shoulder at that round ass, jiggling to the rhythm of footsteps. Her attention went to Fumi once she reached her. She glanced down at her cock, ready and raring.

"How do you want me?"

"Bend over," the shemale said, gesturing to the arm of the couch.

She obeyed, her excitement surging at the thought of submitting to another shemale. Her face met a throw pillow, keeping it propped up to let her look across the coffee table at Tanya. Maria was kneeling before her, head bobbing up and down.

"Look at that," Fumi commented, sidling up behind Pam. "Eager sluts, the both of you."

Assertive hands made short work of her shorts, the denim ending up in a puddle around her ankles, joined swiftly by her panties. She squirmed, her sex laid bare before its new owner.

Curious fingers glided along its lips, gathering up her juices.

"You know, some people think we made you this way. That I turned Maria into an eager slut, and Tanya did the same with you."

Assertiveness returned at her ass, groping the cheeks, drawing a sultry moan from her. Those fingers dipped ever-so-slightly through her slit.

"Truth is, Maria was always that way. And so were you. You were just waiting for someone to help bring the eager slut out of you."

Sharp spanks descended on her ass, first one cheek, then the other. She squealed, bucking. Across the coffee table, Tanya was staring down at Maria, letting her suck at her pace.

"All your life, you're told to be responsible. To be a good girl...in the boring, practical way, not the fun, obedient way."

More spanks followed. She did her best to stay still to offer the perfect target.

"But it's not who you are, is it? It's not your nature. Your nature is to submit. Nothing wrong with that, right, T?"

"Nothing at all," Tanya purred, not even looking over at Pam.

"This is your nature," Fumi continued, stopping the spanks to stroke tenderly at her ass.

"It's my nature," Pam agreed readily.

I can't deny it. Not that I even want to deny it. It's the truth.

"And it always was. You -- and Maria -- just needed someone to tell you that there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Someone to encourage and coax out the eager slut society told you to keep hidden."

A hand darted under her blouse next, quickly reaching her breasts. She whimpered, her sensitive nipples met by an inquisitive palm, the sensation helping her juices flow steadily. That hand caressed, rubbed, roamed all over.

She's exploring her territory...her property...her plaything...

A hard warmth nudged in between her thighs, finding her slit. She whimpered again at that contact, this time from sheer need.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

The inquisitive tone broke through her neediness.

She's...testing me.

"It...doesn't matter what I want," came her pitiful answer.

"Tanya's told us a bit about Alex, you know. Said she can be a brat."

"Sometimes..."

"But apparently, you're docile and obedient. Not a rebellious bone in your body."

Her only answer was another whimper.

"You just want to be a good girl. To obey."

"It's what makes her the happiest," Tanya added, finally looking up to stare straight at her.

"Yes...it does..."

"It's looking like Tanya was right on the money. Not that I doubted her. So, I'll ask you again, and I want an actual answer: do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she mewled, the word tumbling out, barely a delay between question and answer. "Please, fuck me, take me, make me yours, please, I want to be a good girl for you..."

Tanya laughed lightly, the amusement swirling a dollop of humiliation into her pleasure.

"I love when they get so desperate," Fumi commented.

"I know. Like they think they're never going to get dick again in their life."

"I need you inside me..."

A strong push opened her up, sending the first inches inside her channel. She let out a cry, overjoyed to have that cock inside her, a new owner staking a claim to her body.

"I want to be your whore," she murmured once the cry settled. "Let me be your whore..."

Fumi swung her hips forward, driving the rest of that cock inside her. Pam cried out again, her eyes still focused on Tanya.

A hand took a fistful of her hair, and tugged, forcing her head back, depriving her of that view.

"Silly little slut. You are my whore."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm your slut, I'm your whore, you own me..."

The feeling of fullness and the mind-numbing rush that came from submitting left her unable to stop herself from babbling, begging for debauchery, pleading wholeheartedly for that thick shaft to pound into her. The shemale did not move, letting her beg and plead, her neediness mounting. Every few words, that grip on her hair would tug back, and a squeal would interrupt the words.

Finally, a hard thrust brought a shout from her, interrupting those words again. More thrusts brought more shouts, but they quickly trailed off into breathless moans. Her slit clutched around the assault, bathing that cock in cream. Fumi growled, tugging at her hair again, squeezing at her breast.

Pam heard another growl from nearby, and peered over towards Tanya, unable to see beyond a glimpse out of the corners of her eyes. There was movement there, however. Tanya was guiding Maria's head up and down. A closer listen yielded soft gagging.

The thrusts brought her attention back to Fumi. Pleasure built, the sensations a delight along with the thrill of submission. The thrill was only exacerbated by the fact that this was her first submission to this new owner.

Tanya fucking me by herself would be enough to scandalize the whole neighborhood. Now throw in Fumi...and I haven't even met Jennifer yet.

Deft fingers focused on her nipple, the lighter stimulation offsetting the vigorous pumping into her sex. She grabbed at the couch to help anchor herself. The pleasure rose higher.

The thrusts stopped, and she was yanked back against Fumi. The shemale took her chin in a hand and tilted her head back to kiss her. She nuzzled back, melting against that solid frame. Those deft fingers carried on teasing her nipple. Fumi's cock throbbed, buried to the base inside her.

After a playful nip at her earlobe, the shemale leaned in closer.

"Who owns you?"

"You do. I'm yours...Tanya's and yours and Jennifer's."

Fumi laughed.

"At least I'm balls deep inside you right now. You haven't even met Jen yet. How can you belong to a woman you've never even met?"

"I'm Tanya's...she owns me. Since she shares me with you and Jennifer...I'm yours and hers. That's just...how it is."

Fumi laughed again.

"Such a good girl..."

The praise made Pam moan, her back arching.

The hand in her blouse slipped out. The shemale grabbed the fabric, and yanked, tearing the blouse open, sending buttons clattering about. Pam squealed at the aggression, and then squealed again when Fumi groped her, mauling her breasts, her nipples again subjected to a sensorial onslaught.

"Look at that," Fumi purred, tilting Pam's head to the side to give her a better look at Tanya and Maria.

The other shemale was perched on the edge of the loveseat, hunched over Maria, pinning her to the base of her shaft. Maria choked and sputtered but did not move besides the excited wiggling of her ripe ass.

"Choke on it," Tanya growled, staring down imperiously at her property.

Pam mewled, appreciating that imperiousness even as she also appreciated the possessiveness of Fumi's hands on her breasts and the joy of that cock buried inside her. The pleasure ratcheted higher, headed towards climax. As it neared that peak, she found herself overcome with the desire to be good for her new owner.

"Can I cum?" she asked meekly. "I'm close."

"Mmm...not yet."

The shemale bent her back over the arm of the couch. That cock retreated slowly, until just the head stayed inside her. Her eyes were again directed towards Tanya, drinking in the lust on her owner's face, even as that lust was aimed instead at Maria.

A thrust sent Fumi back inside her. She cried out, her feet kicking, her thighs trembling. Full balls bumped into her slit, and she punctuated the cry with a whorish moan, reveling again in the feeling of impalement. Fingers twined into her hair. She licked her lips, waiting for the tug to force her head back, another way for the shemale to exercise her dominance.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers