Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More thrusts followed, pounding into her from behind. Her grip on the throw pillow tightened as her lower body was juddered. She was thankfully pinned between Fumi and the couch, in place to keep taking those thrusts, the pumping stirring up her abundant juices. A firm tug yanked her head back, a wince complementing her whimper.

"Swallow it down," she heard Tanya snarl.

Another whimper spilled from her at the thought of the shemale erupting down Maria's throat.

"Can I cum?" she asked.

"Not yet."

The thrusts stopped again. That cock drew back, sliding through her soaked channel, rubbing along its walls. This time, every inch slipped out, leaving her achingly empty. She bucked, whining, her neediness immediately returning.

"You sound like you're about to beg. Go ahead...beg for the privilege of having me inside you."

The neediness was scrambling her brain, but she forced herself to focus.

"Please, Fumi, let your whore take your cock..."

Another tug at her hair brought a surprised hiss from her.

"Fuck me, take me, own me, please..."

Fumi laughed, pinching her nipple.

"Please, I need it, I need you, your whore needs you!"

The head of that length nestled back into her folds.

"I need you inside me..."

A gentle push sent the head inside her. A moan spilled from her.

"Good girl," Fumi crooned.

"Get your mouth on my balls," Tanya told Maria, the direction followed by enthusiastic sucking.

The push went from gentle to steady, sending more inches into Pam. Her slit opened eagerly, welcoming that shaft, dappling it in wetness. Another squeeze at her breast made her back arch sharply. Her fingers dug into the throw pillow, her feet on their tiptoes thanks to the impacts of the previous thrusts having forcing her further onto the couch.

A fierce thrust drove the shemale to the base inside her. She squealed, the pleasure surging higher.

More thrusts sent it racing towards climax.

"Can...can I cum?"

"Go right ahead."

"Thank you..."

"What a polite whore."

The thrusts grew harder and rougher, snapping into her, pinning her against the couch. The hands on her body kept a firm grip on her hair and a similar fistful of her breast. She whimpered, arching her back again, enjoying how the shemale handled her rudely and assertively.

An orgasm beckoned. Shivers washed along her figure, her sweat-licked skin already rippling to the rhythm of those thrusts.

"That's it, cum for me, come on..."

The orgasm struck. Her eyes fluttered, her feet kicked, and the thrusts carried on. She clutched at the couch, crying out.

Another orgasm awaited. She marshaled her willpower to speak up before it arrived.

"Can I cum again? Please...I'm so close..."

"You cum as much as you need to while I'm fucking you, okay?"

She nodded weakly.

The second orgasm struck right on the heels of the first, leaving her shaking and mewling. The thrusts still did not stop. Fumi squeezed at her breast, abusing its pert swell. The sensitivity bordered on pain, but she embraced it wholeheartedly, her pussy clenching and spasming.

Fumi shoved her head down, pressing her face into the throw pillow. The thrusts picked up, pounding ruthlessly into her. Her surprised yelp was quickly replaced by muffled cries of joyful submission. Another orgasm beckoned, and she did not fight against it.

Somewhere within that ecstasy, she felt Fumi slam deep, and hold herself there. A strong throb ran along that cock. Fumi squeezed at her breast again, sending her eyes rolling in their sockets.

A slick eruption burst from that cock. Heated spurts fired into her, splattering her channel. She moaned whorishly at the thought of having her womb filled by a woman she had only just met.

It's her right...my body is hers, just like it's Tanya's...and Jennifer's...

Fumi slid back, her cock letting out the final spurts. Those possessive hands eased up.

"Good little whore..."

Pam purred, working her hips back against that slowly retreating shaft. The head popped out, leaving her empty. She was unceremoniously pulled back into the shemale's arms, and again melted into that embrace.

A glance over to Tanya showed Maria still in between her legs. The other shemale was looking at Pam, however, paying no attention to Maria besides stroking at her hair.

"Did you have fun?" she asked.

Pam nodded, nuzzling back into Fumi.

"Mm-hmmm...I've fantasized about this moment..."

"Did the fantasy hold up to reality?" Fumi asked, kissing her neck.

"Oh yes...very much."

Tanya took Maria by the hair, tugging her off her balls, turning her so Pam could see the look of docile servility on her face.

"Now that you've gotten to know your new owner...why don't you get to know your fellow slut?"

Pam smiled, and Fumi stepped back to let her pad over towards Maria. Tanya let go of that grip on her hair, letting her bound to her feet, excitement replacing the docility. A smile crossed Pam's face, and she leaned forward to kiss Maria. The kiss quickly grew heated, tongues slipping forth to slide along each other. The duo sunk to the floor, Maria reaching out to caress over Pam's belly, letting a hand glide up towards her breasts.

The women stretched out, Maria clambering atop her, kissing at her neck. Hands explored, taking stock of curves and dips. One of those hands ventured in between her thighs, towards her slit, where Fumi's load was steadily dribbling out. A finger darted along the stream, gathering a mouthful, and then Maria leaned back, smiling at Pam before sucking at that finger, slurping up the spent seed.

She smiled back, stroking at one of Maria's breasts in turn, her other hand groping her ass. Maria nipped playfully at her neck, grinding down against her. The sinuous motion provoked the same from Pam.

A glance over to the shemales showed them watching intently. She blushed under their combined gaze, in the spotlight with her fellow slut.

"Imagine if I had told you our first night that it'd lead to this," Tanya said.

"I would've said you were crazy...but I'm glad it did..."

Maria giggled, nipping again at her neck. Pam squeezed her ass, its fleshiness dimpling.

"Tanya's told us about that night," Fumi spoke up.

Her blush deepened.

"About how eager you were," Tanya drawled. "How you took so easily to being mine for the night."

"What was your favorite part of the night?" Fumi asked.

Maria began kissing down between Pam's breasts, distracting her briefly from the question.

"When she fucked me against the window," she finally murmured, watching those kisses trail over her belly.

"Oh yeah, she mentioned that. I've fucked Mari like that before."

"I tried to stop her at first..."

Tanya laughed.

"She was so worried about someone seeing us. As if anyone would recognize her."

"Tanya said anyone watching would just think I was some slut."

"Did anyone see you two?"

"Oh yeah, a few people. Pam loved it though. After a while she was hoping for more people to watch us."

"It just felt so good being yours and being on display...and you were right that people wouldn't know who I was."

Maria reached her drenched folds, licking along them, gathering up the mixture of her juices and Fumi's spent semen. Pam moaned, looking down at her fellow slut.

The shemales were still focused on them, keeping a heady blush on her skin. She felt that tongue lick and lap, corralling more of that spent semen, occasionally sneaking to her clit, adding a stronger splash of stimulation there.

"How does her pussy taste?" Fumi asked.

"Delicious," Maria answered breathlessly, leaving kisses on Pam's thigh. "Even better with your cum coming out of it..."

She smiled at Pam, and began to kiss back up along her belly, dotting it with spots of saliva. The housewife reached out for her, stroking her hair, teasing her breasts once they were within range, finally fondling her ass again when she was firmly atop her.

"Let me taste you now," she breathed.

Maria smiled, and kissed her, before scurrying up to straddle her head. Pam took hold of her hips, helping to steady her as she brought her slit closer.

Her tongue slipped out to taste it, the sweet and musky flavor making her purr. Maria purred along with her, arching her back, presenting her heavy breasts, offering tempting targets for thorough gropes. The purr became a giggle, her fellow slut smiling down at her.

The shemales continued to chat. The conversation was yet again unimportant to Pam. Her focus was Maria, on licking, sucking, slurping at her soaked sex. Maria squirmed, alternating her gaze between Pam and the shemales. Pam, meanwhile, stared straight up at Maria, watching her breasts sway to her squirming and her face display her delight.

Even with her focus aimed at that arresting tableau, she could still hear snippets of the shemales' conversation, some of which involved their two sluts and the entertainment they were providing. She shivered with a lewd glee, happy to put on a show.

It's not just for them either. I'm definitely enjoying this...

Maria soon moved, bringing herself back atop Pam. Their bodies rubbed together, hands again caressing and exploring. The pleasure was idle, not intended for any particular endpoint, simply the sharing of sensations for their own edification and that of their owners.

"Alright, sluts," Tanya called over finally. "Break it up, break it up."

Maria leaned back, and peered over at the shemale, Pam following her gaze.

"Come here, Pam," Fumi called to the housewife.

"And you come here," Tanya ordered Maria.

The sluts separated. Pam stood, padding over to Fumi. The shemale was sitting back, her cock ready to go again.

"Lie down," she directed, shifting sideways, gesturing to the couch. "On your belly."

Pam quickly clambered onto the couch. A peek at the shemale showed her brandishing a small bottle of lube.

"Spread 'em."

Pam blushed but obeyed immediately.

A slick finger pressed at her asshole, gently testing the tight entrance. She kept still, letting the finger work.

"Do you remember when I fucked your ass that first time?" Tanya spoke up.

Pam glanced over to the shemale, who was reclining lazily on the loveseat with Maria again kneeling between her legs, a wet slurping sound soft and subtle.

"Yes. I didn't want it at first...but you were persistent...and I didn't want to stop you."

Tanya nodded.

"Even with that, you really didn't fight me all that much. Just complained a bit. But like with everything else, it didn't take you long to love it."

"Mm-hmmm...it was so naughty, felt so good..."

"Mari wasn't sure about it at first either," Fumi spoke up. "But after the first few times we fucked, she was pretty much down for anything."

The finger at her asshole slipped through. The excitement built. Fumi eased her finger deeper, crooking and wiggling it.

"Well, after that first time, Pam was all about anal," Tanya drawled.

Pam smiled, feeling that finger push towards the second knuckle.

"I'd like to pretend it's because I'm so talented. But we all know it's because you're such an eager little thing."

"It can be both..."

Fumi laughed, keeping her finger working as it bottomed out. A second joined it. More juices flowed from her, creating a damp spot underneath her on the couch cushion. Tanya turned her attention to Maria, offering a mix of encouragement and degradation.

Finally, Fumi was satisfied with her preparation. The two fingers slid back out. Pam peered over her shoulder again to watch the shemale lube up, leaving her straining shaft gleaming.

"Spread 'em," she directed again, straddling the housewife.

Pam rested her head on the throw pillow, biting her lip from the anticipation. That straining shaft nudged against her asshole, and with gentle pressure, slipped through. She started to squirm, the gentle pressure continuing. That shaft eased deeper. Her pussy clutched, her body delighted by the thought of its owner claiming another part of it.

"There we go," Fumi sighed.

Pam kept herself spread, letting the shemale sheath herself inside the snug heat of her bowels.

Where she was restless, the shemale was patient, again taking her time. Inch by slow inch packed Pam full, her belly clenching. She stared over at Tanya, watching her degrade and encourage Maria. The shemale looked up then, and smirked, the attention making Pam squirm a bit more.

"How's she feel inside you?"

"Wonderful..."

"It wasn't so long ago you'd never even had dick there. You might end up losing count of how many you've taken there sooner rather than later."

Her squirming grew stronger. A firm hand landed on her shoulder.

"Stay still," Fumi told her, still easing her hips down against the housewife's backside.

"Sorry," she murmured, doing her absolute best to halt the squirming.

"You don't have to apologize. I know you're a needy whore. Just stay still."

She blushed fiercely, loving that description of herself.

The hand at her shoulder moved to take up a fistful of her hair. Steady pressure sent the rest of that length inside her. Once again, the shemale was staking a claim to her, this time forcing her asshole to yield.

"I would've thought you'd be looser. What with Tanya probably fucking your ass like, ten times a day."

Tanya laughed.

"Not nearly that often. She had to go a couple of days without me inside her."

"Poor thing," Fumi drawled, tugging back with the fistful of hair, making Pam squeal. "Must've been so terrible, huh, slut?"

"She can do whatever she wants to me. And that includes not doing anything to me."

Tanya laughed again, making her blush burn hotter.

The other shemale settled atop her, the restless throbbing of that cock radiating through her core.

The thrusts came suddenly, pounding down into her, leaving her speechless. Her head was still wrenched back. Another hand pressed on her shoulder, pinning her down. Pleasure rose from the roughness and rudeness. She held tightly to the arm of the couch, digging her fingers into the fabric.

Fumi pulled at her hair, the tug coinciding with the thrusts increasing in power. Her eyes widened at the vigor, the enthusiasm, the assertive way that cock drove and drilled deep, boring into her bowels, squishing aside her insides. Even the resumption of her squirming did nothing to throw Fumi off a rhythm. The squirming did stimulate her pussy and nipples though, their incessant rubbing against the couch yet another wonderful sensation. The pleasure mounted, surged, roared, headed swiftly towards orgasm.

And then the rhythm stopped, as suddenly as it had started.

Fumi hauled her back into a firm embrace, pulling them both into a sitting position, leaving her swaying on the shemale's lap, facing away. A firm hand around her neck tilted her head back for a kiss. She whimpered, that cock fully impaling her, her asshole gripping restlessly around its base, those possessive hands on her sweat-licked flesh, that hungry mouth all over hers. The only details preventing full skin-on-skin contact were her blouse, still on but open, and the shemale's t-shirt.

One of those possessive hands slipped to her sex. A finger alighted on her clit, circling deftly atop the sensitive spot. She bucked, her pleasure bursting higher.

The circling quickly pushed her into climax. She cried out her new owner's name, mindlessly grinding down against that thick shaft. The rapturous bliss raced through her nerves. The circling stopped to let her weather it.

As the bliss slowly gave way to afterglow, she noticed Tanya walking over to them.

Fumi moved, just as suddenly as before, putting her into an effortless full nelson. She yelped, but then moaned once she realized what was about to happen. Tanya was a few feet away, eyes fixed on her drenched cunt, that thick ebony meat straining.

"Has she ever had two at once?" Fumi asked Tanya.

"Yeah, her husband and I DP'd her once. She's also had three guys at once. Or... wait, was it three or four guys you took that time at the hotel with John?"

"F -- four," she managed to answer, eyes fixed in turn on Tanya's cock.

"Awww, I was hoping we'd be the first," Fumi groaned dramatically.

"With a slut like her?" Tanya shot back. "Don't be silly."

Pam whined, needing it sheathed inside her, craving a dual degradation.

"I can be silly if I want to be," Fumi said in mock indignation.

Tanya laughed, rolling her eyes bemusedly.

"You sure can."

"Although I probably should've asked before she came so I wouldn't get my hopes up."

"Well, I also never said anything myself. I wanted to keep her mysterious."

"You do like mystery. Me, I like things plain and simple."

Pam whined again. Tanya was so close to her, inches away, practically looming over her incapacitated figure.

"I think the whore wants you inside her," Fumi commented drily.

Tanya laughed again, sidling up to join them, cock aimed straight at Pam's sex.

"Been a while since you've been DP'd," she said. "Think you can take it?"

"Maybe we should go easy on her," Fumi spoke up, a joking tone to her voice.

Despite that tone, Pam felt a desperate shiver wash over her.

"I can take it," she spoke up, turning those whines into words. "I can take whatever you do to me...please let me take it, Tanya, please..."

Both shemales laughed, and another blush burned across her cheeks.

"Please..."

Tanya put a foot onto the couch for leverage, easing herself closer to that soaked slit. The head of her length pressed against its entrance. Fumi held her securely, and Tanya added to the hands on her, grabbing at her calves, ten more fingers digging into her skin.

A strong thrust sunk that second cock inside her.

"Fuck, babe, you're so wet," Tanya purred, her eyes fluttering.

Pam trembled, almost paralyzed by the sensations. Two thick shafts throbbed inside her, one skewering her stretched asshole, the other sliding through her snug channel. It took very little effort for Tanya to bull her way deep into the latter. Pam fought for breath, her voice stolen away, only able to stare in meek adoration at the shemale.

"You alright?" Tanya asked, not moving, her voice almost a growl.

Pam nodded, trying to answer verbally.

Her attempt was foiled when the shemale moved back slightly. The desperation that immediately surged over her was soothed when Tanya drove deep, filling her thoroughly. She cried out, unable to move much, barely bothered by that predicament, delighting instead in the glorious wonder of having both shemales buried to the balls inside her accommodating holes.

This is my place...this is my place...this is my place...

The shemales moved together, their cocks sliding back through her, rubbing along her insides. She moaned, still staring up at Tanya, drinking in the look of lust on her face.

The coordination continued, both women thrusting into her at the same time, Fumi swinging her hips up to impale her asshole, Tanya pumping forward to sheathe herself inside her cunt. Pleasure burst along her body, a few spasms firing over it, more moans spilling out.

The shemales slid back and thrust together, their timing and rhythm impeccable. Trapped between such teamwork, kept immobilized by Fumi's hold on her, she had zero chance of doing much more than taking what was given.

Tanya reached out and groped her, squeezing at a breast, rubbing her thumb over a nipple.

"Let's give it to her a little harder," she told Fumi. "She can take it."

A wicked smirk crossed her face after the suggestion, and she winked at Pam.

"You really picked a special one," Fumi spoke up.

Pam bucked, eagerly awaiting that rougher treatment.

Both cocks slid back, and then drove into her, more forceful this time, juddering her. She cried out again, and then silence fell over her as the harder rhythm fell into place. The dual onslaught pounded into her. Tanya kept torturing her, rubbing at a stiff, sensitive nipple.