Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tightness began to coalesce in her core. Her silence was broken by another mewl. That wicked smirk widened. Tanya squeezed harshly at her breast, a note of discomfort bleeding into the mewl.

"Come on now, you can take it..."

She did her best to nod. The tightness swirled in her belly, every last sensation helping it grow, from the vigorous thrusts into her asshole and pussy, to the pointed way Fumi would occasionally press on her head, to the relentless whaps of the shemales' balls against her body.

"Good girl," Fumi crooned from behind her. "Take it just like this, that's it, you're doing such a good job, you're being such a wonderful whore for us..."

Pam whimpered, feeling the tightness throb inside her, fully aware of what was about to happen, perfectly happy to let it happen.

"Just like this..."

Tanya slapped at her nipple, drawing a squawk from her. More slaps followed, the sharp impacts sending shivers along her figure, pouring into that tightness swelling inside her.

"Come here, Maria," Tanya ordered, not even deigning to look at her other slut.

Pam glanced over at Maria, who had been left kneeling on the floor nearby, only watching. Now, she scurried over. Tanya nodded to the floor in front of the couch, next to them, and Maria knelt, gazing at Pam.

"She takes it so good," she murmured.

Neither shemale acknowledged her, their thrusts carrying on, rocking the housewife.

The tightness surged towards a breaking point. Tanya left another slap at her nipple, and then pulled out suddenly. Her squeal of surprise went ignored. The shemale grabbed Maria by the hair with one hand, pushing the slut right in front of her pussy, and found her clit with her other hand. Fumi kept screwing into her asshole, grunting from the way it gripped her shaft.

"Come on, whore," Tanya urged Pam, teasing her clit. "Come on..."

Pam attempted a nod again, but her pitiful bleats provided enough agreement. Her eyes were torn between the hand at her clit and the passion on Tanya's face.

The tightness reached an apex. Neither shemale stopped.

A lewd squirting sound filled the room, creamy bursts erupting from her overwhelmed pussy, firing right onto Maria's face. She wailed and sobbed, the incandescent ecstasy emptying her mind.

Fumi paused her thrusts, letting up slightly on the full nelson. Tanya stopped teasing her clit, reaching out to stroke affectionately over her cheek, fingers and palm slick with her wetness.

"That's my whore," the shemale purred, smiling pridefully.

"You never said she was a squirter," Fumi spoke up.

"You never asked."

Fumi laughed.

"You and your mysteries."

"Can you make her do that again?" Maria asked Tanya. "Please?"

"I knew you'd like that."

Maria nodded firmly.

"Please."

"Just one more time," Tanya drawled, winking at Pam. "Wouldn't want to push her too far."

"You can push me...as far as you want..."

"Oh, I know. But it's only Wednesday. I'd rather not wear you out. Too soon, at least."

Tanya moved closer to her pussy, making her jerk with a mindless neediness.

This time, there was no coordination, just two shemales using her, one pumping into her tender asshole, the other rutting at her drenched cunt. Tanya aimed more attention at her breasts, squeezing and slapping, smirking at her scandalized squeals. The tightness began to swirl again in her core, pulsing along with every little bit of stimulation funneled into her nerves.

"Just one more time," Tanya repeated.

"If Jen finds out she can squirt," Fumi spoke up, "she'll want to make her do it again and again and again."

"Yeah, I didn't tell her either."

"For the mystery?"

"Yeah, plus I want it to be a surprise."

Pam moaned at the exchange, already quite excited to meet the third shemale.

"The most Jen knows about you," Tanya continued, this time addressing her directly, "is that you're an eager whore who'll let her do just about anything. So, she'll want to see how far she can push you."

Another moan followed.

"I know you can't wait to meet her."

The tightness surged, both cocks pounding ruthlessly into her, keeping her holes stretched out. The hand at her breasts focused on a nipple, rubbing, tweaking, pinching. She luxuriated in her predicament, in having her body used viciously, in being reduced to a very willing piece of meat, in only being able to squirm fruitlessly at the rough impacts jarring her. To her whorish mind, it was a privilege to be the recipient of such lustfulness.

"Almost there," Tanya told Maria, the slut shuffling closer at the announcement.

The tightness neared its breaking point.

"Come on, whore," Tanya urged Pam, slapping at her nipple, making her yelp.

"Come on," Maria urged along with the shemale. "Come on..."

The thrusts picked up in ferocity, the shemales fucking her harder, drubbing into her insides. Bodily fluids abounded, mingling and splattering among the trio. Pam mewled, her muscles tensing, drawing taut from the overwhelming pleasure.

Tanya pulled out. Maria dove into place, putting her face right up to Pam's slit. Fumi did not stop pumping her hips, driving repeatedly into the housewife's asshole.

Another wet sound rang out, a nasty, slick squelching, announcing the spurts that smacked Maria across the face. She cooed happily, staying perfectly still, eyes closed. The ecstasy rendered Pam silent. The intense rapture reduced her mind to mush, her belly clenching spasmodically at the rush of orgasm.

The thrusts into her asshole stopped, with that cock buried partway through it. The lack of movement and Tanya's distance helped her come down from the heights of bliss. She trembled and gasped, the strong climax settling into a luxurious afterglow. Fumi did not relax the full nelson, but that incapacitation provided some strange comfort, as she was secure, kept in place, the uncontrollable trembling easily weathered in that grip.

Pam glanced down to Maria, who was busy scooping orgasmic cream off her face and licking it off her fingers.

Tanya moved then, drawing attention back to her.

"We're not done just yet," Fumi purred, sliding her cock back slowly, before pushing it deep into her.

Pam watched the other shemale step up to her pussy, the channel clutching at the thought of more impalement, of yet again having every inch of that beast buried inside it. A shiver ran across her subjugated figure.

"You good?" Tanya asked, nudging the head of her length up against Pam's folds.

"Yes...I just...need you inside me...please..."

Fumi laughed.

"Really can't get enough, can she?"

Tanya shook her head.

"No, she really can't."

"I can't, I can't...I need you both to fuck me hard...use me...treat me like the dirty whore I am..."

A vigorous thrust sent Tanya balls-deep inside her. She cried out, marveling at how that shaft fit perfectly inside her.

The shemales set off on a determined pace, plunging into the helpless housewife, reducing her to a bleating wreck. Tanya growled, those hazel eyes flashing dangerously, those assertive fingers digging into her calves.

"You close, T?" Fumi asked breathlessly.

"Yeah, you?"

"Mm-hmm...won't last too much longer."

Pam whined, craving a dual injection of fresh cum.

"Let's give the whore her reward," Tanya murmured, staring straight at her.

"Please...both of you, fill me up..."

"You need it that bad, huh?" Fumi drawled, pressing down pointedly on her head.

"Yes...yes, please, please, please..."

"She sounds so desperate."

Tanya laughed.

"Yeah, she usually does."

"I can't help it..."

The shemales both laughed this time. She blushed, wallowing in her whorishness.

The amusement faded as both women chased climaxes. Rhythm broke down into frenetic thrusts, jarring her between them, even as Fumi kept her in place. The obscene whack of their balls colliding with her body rang out. She felt her pleasure rising along with theirs.

Fumi reached orgasm first, slamming her hips upwards, burying every inch of herself inside Pam. A warm rush flooded Pam's bowels, soaking them in sticky spunk. The sensation left her teetering on the edge of her own orgasm. The satisfaction of providing her owner with that ecstasy, and with a place to blow a load, sent her over that edge.

Her joyous wail was cut short when Tanya drove forward roughly, fully impaling her cunt, stealing the breath from her lungs.

More spurts erupted into her, this time saturating her channel with potent seed, the deluge headed straight to her womb. The second load shot into her intensified her orgasm, leaving her swooning in Fumi's arms. She moaned, her voice weak, her muddled mind barely able to put together actual words. Through her orgasm, the warmth suffusing her insides helped offset the sensation of dual impalement.

The three women came down together, slowly and steadily.

Tanya moved first, sliding her cock out, the ebony length shining with a mix of bodily fluids. Fumi gradually relaxed her hold on Pam, and eased onto her side, letting the housewife slump into her arms once free, leaving them lounging on the couch. Her cock slipped out next, that distended asshole clutching at the last inch. The lingering thrill of double penetration was dampened by the sad fact that her body was now empty of throbbing meat. That disappointment was itself dampened by the streams of cum trickling from her pussy and asshole, evidence of her wholehearted service.

"Tanya was absolutely right about you," Fumi said, kissing at her neck.

Pam purred, nuzzling back into that embrace. Her skin was glazed with a sheen of sweat, her blouse sticking to her here and there. The shemale brought both hands up her belly to her breasts.

"Who owns you?"

Both hands squeezed, groping rudely, turning her purr into a strained groan.

"You do. You and Tanya and Jennifer. You all own me."

Fumi laughed softly, the lilting sound brushing along her ear.

"What a good little whore."

The shemale leaned in closer for a kiss. Pam tilted her head back to meet her partway.

The idle make-out session was soon interrupted by Tanya and Maria returning to the room.

I didn't even notice they left.

"Aw, look at you two," the former said, handing Fumi a glass of water, the latter standing by and watching with delight on her face.

Fumi sat up for a sip, and then passed it to Pam. The housewife followed her lead, suddenly very thirsty. Minor aches cropped up, at her hips, her breasts, her temples, but she did not complain, enjoying the reminders of her submission. After chugging the much-needed water, she laid back down, purring again as she felt Fumi kiss more at her neck. Maria took the empty glass and went into the kitchen.

"Do you want her or Mari for tonight?" Fumi asked Tanya.

"I'll take Maria. Give you more time to bond with Pam."

"I made the bed in the guest room earlier. It's all ready for you whenever you want to go up."

Tanya nodded gratefully.

"Do you snore?" Fumi asked Pam next.

"Nope."

"She does mumble sometimes," Tanya cut in. "It's adorable though."

Pam laughed.

"You two have any plans tomorrow?"

Tanya shook her head.

"Nah, just staying in and fucking around."

Fumi nodded.

"A regular Thursday."

"Exactly."

Maria padded back into the room with another glass of water.

"Come here," Fumi called over, sitting up and slipping to the edge of the couch.

Pam stayed lounging, watching her fellow slut approach.

Fumi reached over and eased her thighs apart. Those slim swathes boasted rivulets of cum, both loads leaking steadily from her. She blushed at the look of hunger that erupted on Maria's face.

"Clean her up," Tanya directed.

Maria set the glass on the coffee table and dropped to her knees in front of the couch. Pam shifted into a sitting position again, this time to spread her legs wider.