Pan-tasy Island

Story Info
Wendy and Mr. Roark.
775 words
2.71
1.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

Pan-tasy Island 1: Wendy and Mr. Roark

This series of stories is about the Peter Pan myth. In each story the female protagonist is named Wendy, but it will be a different Wendy.

Am I hung up on the Peter Pan myth. As a girl, I saw the play about ten times including Broadway and summer stock. I saw the movie about twenty times in theaters and on television. I even read several books of and about the story. So, no. Of course I am. Wendy Janson here, I am an accountant. I never deal with fantasy in my profession, but I am on a plane, hoping to live one. May is vacation time for accountants, after taxes and before school ends. You can usually get bargains. Mr. Roark's fantasy resort is no bargain. I didn't take a vacation last year, so I have saved just enough to cover his ultra high rates. Look, I'm an accountant, I understand that when you hire actors in addition to resort personnel, the price goes up. But it doesn't increase as much as he charges, so Mr. Roark makes a bundle. Maybe I should try to get his account.

The plane landed and there were smiles on almost everybody, particularly on Roark's assistant, Tattoo. Tattoo assured me that I would be his personal project. The one not smiling was Tinker Bell. Even Mr. Roark could not find a six inch actress. This Tinker Bell was clearly short of four feet, and she was Tattoo's ex-girlfriend. That is, Tattoo thought that she was his ex. She thought she was his girlfriend.

Tinker Bell was no fairy; she was as heterosexual as they come. That was the problem. She was not coming with Tattoo, so she was super jealous. Since she was no fairy, she was something else. She was a witch or something that rhymes with it. Tattoo personally showed me my lodging, made sure the bed was turned down, and offered to help me into it in any way I desired. I told him I desired dinner, and he placed me in the restaurant.

Mr. Roark makes no sexual promises of his fantasies. To do so would make him a pimp, and would be highly illegal. So I was not shocked when Peter gave the vibe that he was the fairy in the story. It could be that was just what he thought the role required. Unfortunately there was no fairy dust. Flying with Peter, was more like a zip line, but it was fun. What wasn't fun was the landing. It was like a bungee jump with a rather rough finish. Peter apologized, and said it had never happened before.

The night after the hard landing, I was grabbed in my sleep. I was gagged and blindfolded, and couldn't raise a warning. When the blindfold was removed, I was on a ship, facing Captain Hook.

"Tinker is crazy, she wants me to take you two miles out, and throw you overboard in front of a shark. I took the bribe, but convinced her that keeping you alive will satisfy my needs and hers, by giving you better than Tattoo. Let us repair to my cabin."

Hook is the only man I have heard of, who uses his prosthesis for foreplay. The captain called it his sci-fi hook. That hook reached strange new places, where no man had gone before. The bastard even built in a vibrator. I never had as many orgasms through foreplay. Hook's prosthesis is not the only thing that was curved, and bent in just the right way for me.

Fortunately Apple makes a better communicator than Captain Kirk ever had. I had recorded Hook's story. After a very satisfying three night cruise, I realized that there was an even better fantasy than Captain Hook on the resort.

The greatest sexual turn on for me is competence. The man who makes a thousand completely different fantasies happen is Mr. Roark. That he is a hunk only makes it better. With my recording of Captain Hook, I was ready to negotiate with the master of the island.

When one of their employees try to murder a guest, the resort is responsible. The cash involved would cut heavily into Roark's reserves. The publicity could kill the resort. He insisted that he would be more than generous in an out of court settlement. I made sure that the negotiation took all night, and it resulted in several satisfactory climaxes. I took no immediate cash. What I got was his personal and the resort's business account, and a free Latin Lover fantasy fulfilled each season of the year.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers