Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't make it." Was all she said through her tears.

"Jim do what he says." The words just spilled out of her mouth more easily as she began to tearfully accept her fate.

"I love you baby and I'm so sorry." Jim said getting no response from his frightened bride.

Jessa put the phone down on the kitchen counter. She walked in the main living area and saw Roberto tying knots in some rope that had been used on him when the soldiers were subduing him.

"So Cosa Dulce, what did you and your man decide? I have the rope here ready to lower you down."

All Jessa did was point to the phone with her hand shaking, and walked over to the boarded up window and stood in front as if she was looking out, but in reality staring into a plank of wood. She crossed her arms and bowed her head as small tears streamed down her face.

Roberto glanced at her as he reached for the phone and spoke.

"So Muchacho what is your decision?"

Jim did not answer right away as he tried to bring up the strength to say the words.

"My decision is this. You got it asshole. Just get her back to me."

"No, that's not enough. Say the words?"

"What words mother fucker?"

"Give her to me."

"That's what I did?" Jim screamed at the top of his lungs into the phone; his rage having exploded to the surface.

"So you choice is to lower her down?"

Jim took a deep breath and then said barely above a whisper.

"She is yours."

Roberto had a large grin on his face as he looked Jessa directly in her eyes. He held her gaze for a moment before again speaking to Jim.

"So hear this Muchacho, for as long as we are confined here your woman will be mine. She will act as if we are in love, and treat me with open respect and adulation as her new protector. She will be enthusiastic about our situation, and not defy me in anyway. If she displeases me I will lower her to the ground below and she will be on her own. Do I make myself clear?"

While Roberto was talking with Jim, but the words were really meant for Jessa to hear and understand what she was agreeing too. He never once broke eye contact with her as he spoke. Although he did not ask for her approval she nodded slightly in agreement while wiping her eyes of tears.

"Yes I understand. Now get her home to me safely." An exasperated Jim spoke.

"No need to worry Muchacho, she will be yours again uninjured. This I promise you."

Just then Roberto switched to speaking only Spanish so Jessa could not understand.

"Muchacho I understand your mind will be filled with thoughts of the unknown. You will wonder what's happening and spend hours in the anguish of not knowing what's happening to your beautiful wife. So out of my kindness I will give you a gift. I will call this number back in a few minutes and let you listen in on your woman's new life. I will do this from time to time as I see fit during our time together. You will soon see that you made the correct choice. Outside of my protection she would surely die horribly. I will not give her the phone to speak with you at any time during our lockdown because she is mine now. Before I do hang up I wanted to say one thing to you. Have you understood all of what I have said to you in Spanish so far?"

"Yes" was all Jim said in a defeated tone.

"That's good Muchacho. I leave you with this final thought for your time alone to think about."

"Tengo una polla enorme" Roberto said the words slowly and drawn out before hanging up the phone. (Lost Connection)

Jim slumped back in his chair. He repeated the agonizing words back to himself in his mind in the hopes he had heard it wrong or misunderstood. But the meaning was still just as clear, and spoke all he needed to know about this man's intentions with his wife.

"I have a huge cock." Jim mumbled while bowing his head.

Jessa stood facing the boarded up window in shame. She felt like a stupid kid in a grown up world who was completely unprepared for what might await her. A feeling of astonishment came over her at the realization that just an hour ago she was a free woman on vacation, and now was thrust in this horrible situation.

She had heard Roberto say something to Jim in Spanish that sounded taunting in nature before hanging up, and for a moment she thought about the hell he must be going through, but that thought was soon replaced by thoughts of her own plight. What would happen to her? Would this man kill, rape or harm her in some way? Could she get through this?

"Come to me my Cosa Dulce" Roberto spoke softly as he reached his hand out to hers. His demeanor changing from forceful to kind.

Jessa took a deep breath in and gathered herself as much as she could before slowly closing the space that separated them, taking his hand as he reached for her.

Scary as she thought this man was, she did acknowledge to herself that he had a very good looking quality to him. His eyes were dark brown to match his almost shoulder length brown wavy hair and full beard. His body was well built and very muscular. She sensed an underlying confidence in the way he carried himself. The thought came to her that in another life she may have found him really attractive.

Roberto pulled her in closer while wrapping his free hand around her waist just at the top of where her ass and lower back meet. He leaned his head down into the nape of her neck and took in her scent with a deep inhale.

"Don't worry Cosa Dulce, I will not hurt you" Sensing her fear as he felt a small tremble ripple through her body.

He then took a handful of her platinum blond hair, and with a firm but smooth motion tilted her head upward and leaned in for a gentle but full kiss.

Jessa responded awkwardly trying to return the kiss as both their full lips pressed into one another for the first time.

Roberto then released his grip on her hair and pulled back from the kiss. He then took one of her hands and led her to her suitcase which sat open on a nearby chair.

"Did you bring anything sexy to wear? Maybe some kind of lingerie?"

Jessa had brought multiple outfits to try and stir up the romance. She was ovulating and wanted to have sex as many times as possible during this trip. She thought what a perfect opportunity to make this a real memorable vacation and come home pregnant. She and Jim had playfully said "Pandemic Baby?" a few times in hoping she would come home with a child growing inside her.

"Yes I brought a couple of outfits." She reluctantly revealed.

Roberto started to go through her things and pulled out one he liked.

"Ohhh I like this one my Cosa Dulce. You go put this on for me. We go upstairs now.

"I'm afraid to go upstairs. That's where the men tried to break in."

"You are correct my love, but we will stay up there the majority of our time together. The upstairs balcony is our only weak point. Fear not though; I can see all persons approaching from there. It is an ideal vantage point and allow us time to prepare if another assault on these quarters is attempted."

"Do you think that will happen?"

"Most assuredly. But do not fear my Cosa Dulce, I will protect you with my life as promised. You are now mine. If someone tries to take what is mine they will surely die. Come, I will escort you to the bathroom where you can change clothing."

Then in a one swift motion that startled Jessa, he grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs. She felt her anxiety growing as this total stranger was leading her to her unknown fate.

"There, go freshen up and come to me in 10 minutes time." Roberto said as he motioned for her to enter the bathroom.

Jessa just nodded in agreement but said nothing as she walked into the luxurious bath. She thought to herself how impressed she was with all the ornate tile work and high end fixtures just an hour before, and now could care less about any of it. She looked at herself in the mirror and was startled by how frazzled she looked. Both of her eyes were completely bloodshot from crying with her mascara now smudged, making her look like she had two black eyes. The sundress that was new just this morning, laid wrinkled and soaked with sweat against her body.

"God Jessa, you are a wreck." She quietly mumbled to herself. She splashed water on her face and wiped the make-up from it. She then ran a brush through her knotted hair taking no particular care to make it look good.

She then began to pull her dress up and over her 5'2 frame catching the bottom of her large breasts, briefly pulling them upward before each dropped, jiggling slightly before settling into place.

She looked into the full size mirror while holding the two piece set up against her naked body, while hanging the stockings on a nearby hook.

"I thought this was so cute when I first tried it on." She mumbled in a defeated voice as she spoke to herself, still in disbelief at what was happening.

She thought to herself that she normally didn't wear items like this. She knew she had the body to pull it off, but was raised very modest, never gravitating toward such things as lingerie. In public she dressed relatively plain while trying to conceal her luscious curves at all costs. When the rare time presented itself and she had sex with another man before she was married, she always loved the shock in the eyes of her soon to be lover once her hidden treasures were revealed. None of them were expecting the quiet and reserved little Jessa to have a rocking body. Her large natural breasts were a site to behold. Both creamy mounds were on the large size for her small frame, and capped with perfect light pink nipples that seemingly begged to be licked and sucked. Her hips were also superb, and sloped beautifully over and around one of the most perfect heart shaped asses you will ever see. Although small in stature, her legs were slightly muscular and appeared longer then her 5'2 height would suggest. Once a drunk guy at a party made a comment to her that she was "Built for Sex."

Jessa then pulled up the G-string high over her hips, and shifted it comfortably between her ass cheeks. She adjusted the garter and pulled up the stockings while connecting them to the dangling straps. Lastly she pulled the front clasped bra around her back and shifted the fabric in each hand as she pushed her pale milky mounds into each cup. Once everything seemed to be in place she took a deep breath and turned to look in the mirror. She unenthusiastically gave herself a once over, then spun herself around left and then right, looking over her shoulders at her ass. She noticed that she did not feel pretty at all, but dirty; and then wondered why she even cared.

"How can I just walk out there wearing so little in front of this man?" She questioned herself in silence while still staring into the mirror once last time.

"Here we go." She quietly said while exhaling.

"Hello!" Jim said quickly into the phone; picking up before one ring was completed.

"You ready Muchacho?"

"I want to ask you one more time, don't do this? What if it was your wife? What if someone did to you what you are about to do to me?" Jim said trying to reason with him in one last desperate plea.

"I do nothing to either of you. I set a price for my protection and you agreed to pay it. If you question my integrity like this even one more time you will not hear from me ever again, and not know the condition of your beloved Jessa until it's over. Do I make myself clear?"

"Ok, Ok, I understand." Jim nervously tried to sound convincing even though he didn't know which would be worse not knowing or knowing.

"I will leave the phone near us. She will be unaware of your presence on the line as your voice will be muted. Do you understand Muchacho?"

"Yes" Jim quietly murmured.

Roberto connected the cell phone on the charger wire and faced it downward to cover the lighted screen. He then placed it behind the clock on the nightstand directly next to the bed to conceal its presence.

Jim lay perfectly still with his hands wrapped behind his head in the dark on his hotel bed. He had ear buds in and the sound was quiet for the moment. He could hear what sounded like a sink turn off and then a door open.

"Guau!" was the first words Jim heard Roberto say which he knew to mean as "Wow" as his mind immediately began to race.

"Come to me my Cosa Dulce. Your body is magnifico."

Jessa cracked a fake smile for a second that immediately turned to a frown as she walked slowly toward him. He then took her hand and briefly extended her arm outward. He then raised it up as he slowly circled her, while simultaneously eyeing her and down nodding his head in approval.

"Preciosa"

Once behind her he draped his hands over both of her shoulders, then gently started working his fingers into her, feeling how tense she was. His unexpected touch caused her to flinch, as a slight yelp escaped her lips. The unfamiliarity of his hands were sending fear packed jolts throughout her body as her uneasiness showed through.

"Relax my Cosa Dulce. Your body is exquisite. I am here to give you pleasure not pain."

Jessa inhaled deeply as she tried to release some of her mounting tension.

Roberto's touch became firmer as he rolled his fingers over her shoulders, extending them wide as he explored the surface of her smooth skin. His hands drifted around to the back of her neck, lifting her long hair up exposing the skin beneath. He could see goosebumps rising all over, as he let his hot breath breezed over the sensitive surface. He then let his fingers extend further as one of his large hands encircled her entire throat while pulling her body firmly into his own.

"Aghhh Cosa Dulce, you make my blood boil. Have you ever been taken by a real man?" His question sending shivers all over her body, even though she did not respond.

"I asked you a question Cosa Dulce, does Jim ravage you?" Tightening his grip slightly after getting no response.

"I guess." Jessa responded in a hushed tone.

"You guess?" Roberto let out a mocking giggle. You would know believe me.

He pulled her in a little tighter as he continued to exert just enough pressure showing her he was in control, but not to interfere with her breathing as he began to slowly grind his hips into her firm bubble ass.

"Trust me Cosa Dulce, you will know for sure when we are through." He stated while inhaling deeply through his nose as he savored her scent.

Jessa was now uttering sounds that were a cross between a whimper and a moan. She was becoming more nervous as she had the realization that this was going to happen, but his touch was making her flinch uncomfortably. This seemed to excite him even more as he switched hands with one going to her neck and the other drifting down her side, exploring all of her curves. He brushed his beard against the side of her neck as he held her tight, still leaning his body firmly into hers.

"Noooo." She softly said as her fear began to grow as he forced her body back into his own.

He ignored her plea and dragged his lips over both her shoulders at the nape of her neck, stopping only to take small bites along the way.

Jessa again flinched but said nothing more. She stood up straight and tall with her body stiff and rigid. Besides the occasional gasp or yelp due to his unfamiliar touch, the only sound was the deep breathing and low rumbles of satisfaction coming from her unwanted lover. She could feel his hardness growing through his pants as he pressed his bulge into her lower back. She made extra effort not to react to it but her body was betraying her with her pale white skin now completely covered in goose bumps.

Roberto still kept one hand wrapped around her neck as his tongue dragged up its smooth surface to her waiting lobe, before sucking it gently and then sliding the wet appendage deep into her ear.

"Ohhh" Was all Jim could faintly make out as his eyes opened wide as if it would help him hear the sound better. Until that point he had heard nothing but low mumbling and the occasional word, thinking the connection might be bad or the phone to far away to actually hear what was going on. He had to admit to himself what he had just heard was coming from her, even if for a brief second. He wondered where they kissing? Was he touching her? His mind straining to try and figure out something definitive based on only the one small utterance. He closed his eyes again in the dark and then took in a deep breath. He fluffed the pillow and adjusted his hands behind his head as before, as he listened intently.

"Dame it Jessa!" She silently screamed to herself. She didn't want to give this man anything; especially something like that where he would misinterpret her as actually enjoying this. She had resigned herself to her fate. She reasoned she would do what he asked. What choice did she have? But she certainly wasn't going to like it! She could never betray Jim like that. She would fake her way through this month and be cold and vague with him thinking maybe he would get bored with her.

"Ok girl, get a grip. No sound, no noises, say nothing. He can take your body but not your mind or more importantly your love for Jim is all yours." She thought to herself as if trying to regroup and get her game face back on so to speak.

"MMMMM" Roberto groaned in her ear after removing his tongue from it. He then kissed her lobe before gently sucking it between his wet lips.

Jessa felt another shiver run through her body, as he groaned in her ear while slowly grinding his body into hers. He released his powerful hand from her neck and then began to let it descend downward over her exposed cleavage, before coming back up and lightly brushing his palms over the exposed skin on the top of her fleshy mounds. His thick fingers lightly trace the exposed part of her breasts, running along the outline where flesh meets the fabric of her bra.

Jessa again flinched at his touch as he opened his hands wide and gently squeezed both of her large mounds together. She couldn't explain it but her body seemed to be super sensitive all of a sudden. She felt embarrassed to be so out of control so soon. It reminded her of how a school girl or some inexperienced teenager felt while feeling a boys touch for the first time. But this hadn't been her first time, and it confused her. There was something about this man's demeanor that she couldn't place. He was frightening but yet comforting. He was powerful, but gentle. He was a killer, but yet she felt protected by him.

Roberto continued to escalate his now open assault on Jessa's senses. He began to firmly roll both her nipples with his thumb and forefingers through the fabric of her bra, while also mixing in wildly squeezing both of her exquisite mounds. He then slid one hand down her side brushing lightly against her skin, as the other drifted to the top of her panty line. Slowly his hand descended over the fabric, cupping her clean shaven mound, sliding his middle finger up and over the material before reaching her swelling nub. He then pressed down on it and began with a slow circular motion as her hips gently swayed in response.

The sweet sounds of wetness could be heard as he placed open mouth kisses on the back of her neck and shoulders, sending another stampeded of goose bumps racing all over her body as she pushed her ass into him, unconsciously reacting to his expert touch. She then realized what she had done, and placed her hand over his as a way to stop him as he continued to work her now engorged clit through the fabric. He then let his middle finger glide down further over the material covering her sopping wet entrance, before pushing the fabric into her pussy as it strained in vain around his finger to hold off the unwanted invader now inside her.

Jessa's body was reacting uncontrollably as all of her sensations grew. She felt like she was in a battle with herself, not wanting any of this to feel good; but it was feeling good, she admitted to herself.