Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cosa Dulce, you pussy purrs for me. I feel your wetness through your panties. Tell me to slide my thick finger inside you" His base like voice whispered in hot breath directly into her ear.

Jim laid silent. His breath was now shallow, and a feeling of what can best be described as defeat swept over him. He heard Roberto clearly now. The image of a muscle bound thug speaking to Jessa that way was already becoming too much to bare. Every part of his being felt like rage. He felt like he wanted to die and kill at the same time.

"That's it, I can't do this!" He shot up in bed and was now standing up while hunched over his phone. He looked at it and was about to hang up when he heard her softly speak.

"I cant." Was all Jessa whispered but loud enough for Jim to hear.

Jim lowered himself back on the mattress, holding the earpiece as close as possible to his ear; all of a sudden not wanting to miss anything as he again settled back into the pillow to listen.

"What's that my Cosa Dulce?"

"I can't tell you that." She said with a slight tinge of sadness in her voice.

"Why is that?" Roberto asked as if interested in her answer.

"I love Jim. If I give into to you it will be like I am cheating on him. I love him and can't do that."

Jim's eyes welled up with tears at his listened intently. He was so happy he did not hang up the phone and potentially miss her professing her love for him. It even brought a sense of satisfaction that welled up inside him that this man got to hear it.

"That's right motherfucker! She's mine!" He loudly stated in a triumphant tone, as if the stress of feeling powerless escaped his body momentarily.

"That's alright Cosa Dulce. It really is. I understand your feelings. I really do. You are a good woman. I can see this" He coolly stated as he continued to work his finger deeper inside her, pushing the fabric that was wrapped around his strong finger to its absolute limit as he persisted in a circular her motion.

"But I question you this my darling. Was it not Jim who let a beautiful woman like yourself travel to a foreign country during a Pandemic; unaccompanied by him or another male protector? He did this why?"

Jessa paused for a moment before speaking. Her eyes were shut as her head leaned back into his chest semi lost in the unwanted sensations from the strong finger still working inside her. But she tried to regroup being this might be her chance to make him stop. This was the first real conversation she would be having with this man, even if his finger was fondling her dripping wet slit. She wanted to give this a try and attempted to stay coherent, even as her body was reacting by sending a healthy dose of thick fluid through that now completely soaked the material. She spoke as composed as she could.

"The airline fare would have been almost double if we did it any other way!" Her words coming out in a half gasp as her neck strained upwards while looking toward the ceiling, trying to ignore the pleasure she was experiencing. She tried to stay focused in getting her sentences out, as if he cared about her decision making.

The truth was that is that as the words left her lips she realized just how meaningless the explanation was at this point. Just the thought of his question, mixed with the way it turned out was stunning to her as her predicament rested in her mind. All the while the maddening pressure between her legs persisted without pause as he now added a second finger to the first as both dug inside her a little further causing her body to react as another soft moan escaped her lips.

Suddenly, out of nowhere he released his grip causing her to stumble forward a bit.

"Take your place on the bed and remove your bra." He commanded.

He began to undress himself while simultaneously looking toward the balcony just to his right as if distracted.

Jessa slowly took a few steps back as she was told, and reluctantly unclasped her bra as he nipples hardened once exposed to the open air. She then sat facing him on the end of the bed, before pulling herself up onto the mattress with her arms until she reached the pillows. She stayed with her head upright, resting her weight on her elbows as she tried to ignore her fear which again was again building. She shifted her thoughts back to her own body feeling embarrassed, not knowing what to do with her legs and arms and exposed breasts. The realization of being practically naked in front of a complete stranger was again having a negative effect as anxiety again filled her mind. She decided to leave her legs together and pointed straight out in the most non sexual pose possible.

She looked over at him as he removed the last of his socks while standing upright with his side facing her while bracing himself with one hand on the nearby wall completely naked.

Jessa curiously tried to get a good look at him without him seeing as he now circled the room to take one last peak from the balcony as the sun slowly descended on the horizon draining the light from the room.

She felt feelings of fear momentarily take over her thoughts knowing what might be ahead for her, and who might try and break in. She did have a strange sense of gratefulness in feeling like he was one of the few men who could actually defend her if someone were to come. She had a realization that she had never seen someone like him in real life. The man conveyed a feeling of confidence, brute strength and courage she hadn't ever witnessed or considered any man really had. While he seemed concerned, it wasn't as if he was afraid. It was more tactical if anything. The thought came to her that this must not be his first rodeo so to speak. She scanned his body not in a sexual way but more as some kind of curious observer. He looked very muscular but also what could best be described as battle worn. Most of his arms, back, and chest were covered with faded tattoos. He had visible scars on various parts of his body, and she estimated his age to be 40 or so.

"What the fuck?" The words unconsciously left her lips when he turned to face her.

"You like?" Roberto said with a sense of assuredness from across the room as she got her first look at his large cock. She looked down at the mattress with shame and did not answer.

He then started toward the bed, as his thick member swayed with each step he took. When she glanced up again as he approached, fear starting overwhelming her and she started to tremble. She did feel a tingle between her legs and she became confused at her body seemingly betraying her. She wasn't feeling turned on, as her fear grew stronger by the second, but why was she now getting wet she thought? She never found big muscles or large cocks appealing. She also never understood the fascination with cock size in general. In her mind she thought it was all a bunch of hype. From what she had read and talked about with her friends, most women could not have a vaginal orgasm anyway and she was no different. She needed clitoral stimulation to cum; so what did a big cock matter?

"Really Jessa, this is what you're thinking about?" She thought to herself as a feeling of shame again momentarily came over her. She also thought of how crazy these thoughts were when she was about to be raped as her body again shuttered with fear.

"Lay back my Cosa Dulce."

Jessa let her elbows drop as she reluctantly slid down completely on her back. She stared directly at the light fixture over the bed as tears welled up in her eyes and the last rays of sunlight descended on the room. She took in a deep breath as her chest heaved upward, then exhaled deeply as her heart began to beat fast.

"So this is about to happen?" She thought as her body trembled.

Roberto was now standing at the foot of the bed as he reached out his large hand and gripped it around one of her ankles. He pushed it forward slightly bending her leg at the knee, as his other hand slowly slid its way up the inside of her other leg below the knee, before gently pushing it out as to spread her legs exposing her now wet sex that soaked completely through the fabric of her G-string. His touch was deliberate but soft as he leaned in and kissed the inside of each thigh.

She shivered in fear as his lips widened and tongue now dragged its way up one of her spread legs. She reached her hands down to the top of his head instinctively as she lightly pushed back to stop his advances with little effect.

Before he reached her wet pussy he could see through the mesh fabric just how wet she was. He smiled at the sight before switching to her other leg and once again kissed and licked her milky thigh as he pushed her legs farther apart. She felt his beard touching her sensitive skin as goosebumps ran wild all over her body. His wet lips then found their way up and were now at the fabrics edge that covered her wet slit, only using his hot breath at the moment to penetrate her. Jessa reached one of her hands down and again grabbed the hair on the back of his head in a fruitless attempt to fend him off, with other hand covering her mouth as her breath began to sound heavy and gentle squeals escaped her quivering lips as she shook in fear.

"MMMMM," Roberto groaned as he deeply inhaled her womanly scent.

"I love the smell of a feminine beauty such as yourself spread out before me my Cosa Dulce. Your lips have opened wide for me, begging for my tongue to taste you. Let's remove this covering."

Roberto reached his fingers up high on her hips as he dragged the G-string down her legs and then over her feet, letting them fall to the floor exposing her naked pink flesh.

"No" Jessa softly whispered.

Jim sat in silence. The momentary sense of relief he had just minutes earlier when Jessa told this bastard she loved him was now gone. He thought about hanging up again but figured that would be maddening not knowing what was happening to her, but at the same time his feeling of helplessness was so overwhelming that part of him wished for death. There was no way to escape his mind that was now reeling in the depths of despair.

Roberto pulled his head upwards slightly as he gazed at her beautiful pink pussy that was pooling with her own sweat nectar. He descended down on her with open lips as they made a perfect seal on her flowering bud before dipping his thick tongue into her wetness.

"Aghhhh," Jessa gasped out loud as her large breasts heaved forward and her nipples hardened once again. She felt his long tongue explore her innards as his mouth expertly pressed into her wet lips as if they were having a passionate kiss. The feeling of his tongue darting inside her as he began lapping up her juices was primal. The mixed sensations of his hot breath and the tingling from his beard had her begin to moan uncontrollably, as tears streamed down her face as her will slowly slipped away. He continued to lick deep inside her vaginal walls while dragging his mouth all over her now wanton pussy lips. Her legs opened further inviting him to dine on her wetness, as her beautiful flowering lips naturally opened, begging to be touched. She felt her clit swelling as a primal urge flooded her thoughts of it needing to be suckled. Her head swayed back and forth as her hands shifted from his hair to gripping the sheets as she tried in vain to not give in. Just then Roberto dragged his tongue over her hard nub for the first time. She let out a loud gasp as her hips raised off the mattress to bring him in closer.

"Nooooo." She whimpered as she realized all of her will power was now gone as he lapped and sucked on her swollen treat. He seemed to sense her defenses were all but gone and smiled. He then paused for a moment before latching on to her clit and sucking it between his lips and tongue, drawing it into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," the sound involuntarily left Jessa's mouth in a sensual tone as she was lost in the moment.

Wet sucking sounds started to fill the room as he suckled. Her now swollen nub began to grow more in size at the delicious stimulation it was receiving, making it easy for him to latch on bringing her closer to orgasm. He continued his assault on her senses as her legs spread wide giving him complete access. He sensed she was about to cum multiple times, but backed off just before pushing her over the edge. He then shifted one of his hands that had been holding both of her curved hips steadily in place and dragged it to her now slick folds. He extended his middle finger and slowly traced her pussy lips as he removed his mouth from her momentarily. This change is sensation caused her to gasp as if just surfacing from being under water and needing a breath.

"Stop it, please." She pleaded.

"I can't do this. Please, no more." She begged as she continued to try and catch her breath, but he said nothing.

Just then he stiffened one of his long fingers and penetrated her sopping wet vagina, as his mouth again descended on her swollen nub sucking it firmly into his eager mouth.

"Oh my god!!!!" Jessa screamed before covering her mouth with her hand as if trying to put back the words she just uttered.

Roberto then picked up his intensity as he worked her clit with more voracity. He greedily sucked, kissed and lapped up her juices, as his finger expertly sawed in and out her wetness.

Jessa hips then raised off the mattress and her back arched. She began to scream as her body bucked wildly. She felt and explosion of wetness leave her as her vagina walls began to pulsate and contract on his finger. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head forcefully onto her pussy as she threw her legs wide open as he sucked and lapped her sweet feminine delights. He then added a second finger and slid both deep inside her which caused her legs to contract and close tightly around his head as if holding on for dear life.

"Oh my god!!!!! Ughhh, ughhh, ughhh, ughhh!," She screamed as her wetness turned into a torrent as waves of pleasure that rushed through her entire body. She flooded his face as her juices flowed freely over and into his mouth, while he continued to lick deeply between her pink folds. Her back was now arching high off the bed as the sound of sloppy wetness and loud moaning filled the room.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She screamed loudly as wave after wave of a thunderous orgasm rippled through her being.

"Oh, Oh, please no more, no more. Please stop! I can't take anymore." She gasped as her orgasm began to subside and he began to kiss down her inner thigh while relaxing his fingers before slowly withdrawing both.

Jessa now lay gasping for air as she brought one arm up covering her eyes with her forearm in embarrassment. Her large chest heaved upward with each breath she took, as she tried to compose herself.

"You like Cosa Dulce?" Roberto asked the question but knowing the obvious answer as the still quivering blonde lay spread out before him. She said nothing and kept her arm over her eyes, still too embarrassed to look at him.

Don't worry my darling, there is so much more to come as he started to slide his muscular body up over hers, gently pressing his weight into her as his size enveloped her.

"That's alright my Cosa Dulce. I can see you never experienced anything so pleasurable. Don't be afraid. I am just starting to give you what you have always wanted. This is just the beginning my darling."

Jim laid in the dark in a stunned state of shock. He had never heard Jessa cum that hard, as jealousy and anger flooded his thoughts. For the first time during this ordeal he felt a sense of betrayal from his wife. In his mind she sounded like a wanton whore. He couldn't come to grips with the fact that she could have an orgasm while being raped. The two circumstances did not compute and he felt disgusted with her as tears rolled down his face.

Roberto now was completely on top of Jessa, as she lay still beneath his giant frame. Although she was in no way a willing participant, she did not even attempt to close her legs at this point, and was now completely exhausted. She felt his long cock drag up her inner thigh as he nuzzled his nose into the nape of her neck. His hot breath and beard again sent goose bumps all over her body.

"I feel you tremble beneath me. No need to be afraid my darling. By the time we leave this island you will be mine. It is unavoidable. It is the natural order of things. I am your protector and lover. Soon you will long for me." He stated in a confident tone with the phone only inches from his head, knowing Jim could hear every word.

Jessa stayed silent as her body remained still. Her breathing was slowing but still drawn out. She felt as if he had been broken, as a feeling of complete submission came over her.

"Now my Cosa Dulce the time has come to complete our union. You will take me inside you and I will penetrate you deeply and fill you with my hardness. You my sweet, will now be mine."

Jim squeezed his eyes tightly shut. He knew his life was about to change forever. He felt sick to his stomach and the feeling of nausea crept over him.

"Jessa" He quietly whispered outload to know one, almost as if he was saying goodbye.

Roberto raised his head slightly and now looked down directly into her watering blue eyes. He shifted his weight and pressed the large swollen head of his rock hard cock against the soft pink opening of her still dripping wet flesh. He lightly pressed his hips forward, slowly dipping the head between her flowering lips; lining it up perfectly before starting his slow decent inside her. He then slid one arm under her back, raising her slightly off the mattress, while pulling her large breasts into his chest. He continued to look directly into her eyes. This was done not in a loving way, but more as a conquering warrior about to claim his spoils. He then titled his head before sealing his lips over hers and began to kiss her passionately as he pushed his cock deep inside her causing her to gasp loudly.

Jessa's mouth opened slightly as she nervously returned his kiss. Her small pink tongue entwined with his as she let it willingly slide into his mouth. She began to make small cooing sounds as her body began to respond to his advances. She felt his cock push forward as it entered her and began to fill her in a way she had not experienced. Slowly he inched forward forcing her vaginal walls to separate as her muscles tightly clenched onto the thick invader. Her warm fluids spilled out over his cock as a natural way to protect her from the pain of his large organ forcing its way deep inside her. Her slick juices spilled out onto the sheets as there was no room left for it to pool inside her as his large cock completely occupied the space. More and more wetness formed before being forcefully ejected as loud sloshing noises could easily be heard mixed with her now squealing and gasping for air. Deeper and deeper he went as he steadily drove his rock hard cock into her and then back out. Her legs began to spread open wide, allowing him easier access. She felt comforted by the heaviness of his body, as it aligned perfectly with something so big stretching her pussy to its limits. She couldn't help it as she involuntarily clamped down hard on his cock from inside, as the ripples of pleasure filled her body from head to toe.

"Ohhh, Ohhh, Ughhh, Ughhh, Aghhh, Oh my god you're so bigggg!. Ohhhh, Ohhhh." The words and sounds stumbled from her lips as she continually gasped for air.

Roberto began to kiss her more passionately before forcefully pulling her hair back and licking all around her neck as if he was devouring her. His mouth descended down over her heaving breasts as he flicked his tongue over both her rock hard nipples, before sucking each into his mouth as if trying to draw liquid from both.

"Aghhhhh!" Was all that left the stunned blondes lips as a feeling of fullness continued to envelop her as he steadily drove his hard cock into her and then back out in steady repetition. Sloshing wet sounds were clearly audible as he bottomed out inside her with each passing stroke, continually pushing against her tightly sealed cervix where her unprotected womb lay previously unmolested. She instinctively threw her legs wide open as she screamed loudly, then drawing them closed while locking her legs around him to pull him in deeper. This back and forth motion with her legs spreading and then locking back down continued as she tried to adjust to his size, as the feeling of being out of control overwhelmed her. He seemed to dig himself deeper into her wet slit with every thrust, causing her eyes to widen, and her mouth gape open as if in shock with every trust. The sounds of high pitched squeals and screams, mixed with her gasping for air grew louder as her body responded as if it had a will off its own. Her arms swung wildly from side to side before settling on his rock hard ass as she felt it squeeze and contract with every thrust. He then reached both of his hands under ass, grabbing each cheek as he pulled her deeper into him while thrusting his thick cock in and out. He could feel her vaginal walls begin contract as she began to buck wildly beneath him. He suddenly opened his mouth wide and bit hard into the flesh of her neck, but not enough to break the skin sending her over the edge.