Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugghhhhhh, Ughhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhh, Ughhhhhh!" Deep guttural screams left her wide open mouth as her neck strained upward to give her more access as he bit down. Her eyes flew opened wide as if in stunned state of shock as a thunderous orgasm ripped through her entire body. She pulled and squeezed his ass with all of her might pulling him deeper into her, while stiffening and stretching out both her legs to their fullest, pointing her toes to get every last widening stretch as he grinded his cock deep info her debts. Her body violently convulsed beneath him as the waves off pleasure continually rippled through every part of her. Wave after wave enveloped her being as she struggled to get an adequate breath fearing she was going to pass out.

"Stop! Please stop! I, I, I can't. I can't take anymore. No more, please." The words spilled from her lips in a garbled fashion as she continually gasped for air. This was her first vaginal orgasm and it surprised and scared her at the same time.

Roberto continued sawing his thick meat into her, ignoring her exhausted pleas to stop while being lost in his own ecstasy. He held on to both of her round ass checks and squeezed hard, as he grinded his cock in circles inside her tender sheath. He could feel her pussy gripping his swollen cock as if it was sucking hard in an attempt to drink his seed.

He then slowed before he too was pushed too far. He did not want to cum just yet. He held her tight while pulling her into him as he rolled onto his back never removing his cock which was still impaling his captive blonde beauty. Once on his back he pulled her body firmly down onto his stiff pole, causing her to spring up straight in shock, as his cock stretched her innards wide. She uncontrollably arched her back forward, pushing her firm tits outward. She then leaned backwards while grinding her hips down on him as pleasure began to consume her once again.

"Aghhhhhhh" She screamed as she rocked her hips forward and back again as a new wave of sensations overtook her.

Roberto pulled her down and again kissed her deeply as her full breasts mashed into his chest. This time she responded as if they were long time lovers as her will to resist him was now completely gone. She kissed him deeply as her tongue explored his mouth willingly. Her hands wrapping around both sides of his head, and she pressed her large tits into him as he tightly held her.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, you're going to make me cum again, Oh my god!!!!" She stated before sitting straight up while her hips started bucking wildly. She looked into his eyes with amazement and disbelief at what was happening to her. He reached both of his hands up and grabbed wildly at her pale white heaving breasts, squeezing the soft flesh roughly as he rotated between pinching and pulling at her hard pink nipples. Her hips continued to gyrate as her body stiffened again before flooding his cock with her feminine juices. Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her once again, as another exquisite orgasm traveled through her entire body.

"Please no more..... I can't take anymore. It's too much...... Please I can't."

He then released his hands from her tits and laid back completely stretched out. Jessa continued to spasm on his cock as her hips slowed. Her body still twitching in pleasure every few seconds as her orgasm slowly wound down. She then collapsed forward on his strong chest, and lay exhausted on top of him with his hard cock remaining embedded inside her but ceasing any movement. She said nothing as her hands griped his muscular arms on the side of his large biceps tightly. She nuzzled her head under his chin with her ear pressed to his chest as she listened to his beating heart.

"Will you protect me?" She softly spoke as if she were a scared little girl who needed reassuring.

"I will my Cosa Dulce. You should fear not. My fate is your fate. We will get through this together. You will take care of me, and I likewise will take care of you. You have no need to fear me, only obey."

Jessa listened to his words carefully. She never lifted her head from his chest but squeezed his arms tightly as to convey her willingness, and pulled herself closer to him as a feeling of gratefulness came over her. She responded in a gentle voice.

"I will obey you."

"Now my darling I will give you what your body has been longing for. I will fully plant myself deep inside you, drenching your womb with my seed. Your body will joyfully drink my essence from within. For the first time in your life you will experience the power of a real man. Now lay on your stomach and arch your buttocks upwards. I will mount you as nature intended. You are mine now Cosa Dulce"

Jessa did as she was told but fearful of the thought of him cumming inside her fertile womb. She hesitated before elongating her body out straight with her hands stretched high over her head. She pulled her knees slightly forward, and tilted her flexible hips up to give him easy access as she waited nervously to be mounted. He moved in behind her and straddled her legs as his massive cock swung freely over her beautiful bubble ass. He then slapped its heavy girth down between her round cheeks, making a thud sound before letting it settle on top of thr pale white flesh. He grabbed his cock and guided it to entrance of her tight pink box, before trashing the bulbous head from side to side to separate her wet lips as her slick juices splashed over him. He then pushed his hips forward and steadily slid the thick veiny phallus deep into her tight snatch.

"Oh my god, it's too big!!!" Jessa screamed, feeling surprised how filled she was feeling from this unfamiliar position as her body thrashed underneath his weight.

"This is natures position my Cosa Dulce. All beasts in the animal kingdom mate in this fashion. This is the best way for you to take my seed."

"Please don't come inside me." She whimpered while gasping for breath.

Roberto ignored her pleas and pushed forward further as he savored the feeling of tightness that her pussy provided. He then rested all of his body weight on top of her while pressing his cock deeper into her tight box. He felt the opening of her cervix again as his cock pressed firmly on the back of her vaginal wall.

"I'm about to cum inside your pussy my Cosa Dulce." He said while working his strong cock in a circular motion as the pressure built inside him. He could feel both his heavy ball sacks tightening as he continued to penetrate her deeply.

"Please don't do it..... Please don't cum in my pussy! I can't have your baby! Please don't do it!....Please, I beg you!!!" Her words left her mouth mixed with strong gasps for air.

Roberto ignored her verbal pleas and dropped all of his weight down on her as his body completely enveloped hers. He began to drive his cock inside her as his hips continually crashed down on her small frame. He then grunted loudly as his ass tightened and his cock began to violently twitch and spasm. Huge streams of his sticky semen crashed into her vaginal walls as he pulsated hard over and over inside her.

Jessa's body instantly reacted as she screamed loudly while bucking wildly beneath him as she reacted to every strong spurt. Deep guttural groans left her mouth as he planted his seed deep in her unprotected womb.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!, Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!, Ughhhhhhhhhh!"

"Yes my Cosa Dulce, squeeze your pussy tight. Draw my seed from me. Use your body to milk me and drink it all in." He stated loudly mixed with his own grunting as his essence filled her wanton pussy. Over and over his cock pulsated in what seemed like a never ending orgasm.

"Ughh, Ughh, Ughh, Ughh" He bellowed as his taught muscular body strained while filling her completely.

He then began to slow as his orgasm began to wind down. He lifted himself up slightly in a push-up position as he squeezed his ass checks one more time to deposit the last drop inside her hungry body, before rolling off her.

"Oh my god!.... I, I, I never!.... I cant believe it! What just happened to me!" She gasped while struggling to speak.

"That was....I never felt anything like......I...I...I never came like that!"

"This is just the beginning me Cosa Dulce; just the beginning."

Then suddenly Jim heard the phone go dead.