All Comments on 'Pandemic Breeding Season'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Texguy84Texguy84over 3 years ago

Fun story idea, very hot. Main improvement I'd suggest is to work on the flow of the narration. Sort of jarring the way it moves between the two womens' POV and the exposition.

Looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thrilling and Creative

I love the creativity behind this theme. The explanation of how everything came into existence is well explained. I would like to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wild!

It was different but still hot!

AAAAAGGGHHH!

I love the way you describe the pussy stretched to the max!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Hope!

The ending is scary. But does Mistie still have the Tazer? It's time to zap that cop, take the car and escape to expose the rapists. I just hope no idiot labels it as fake news.

Five stars in anticipating that the women escape and blow the cover on the scheme.

Good thing the story does not take place in the fire zones further west. I hope all those in California and Oregon are safe and healthy. I do care about them and worry about their welfare and safety. It's too bad the border with Canada is locked. I'm sure Bebe and Mistie are heading away from Canada in the cruiser.

I suspect that, if the Canineons scheme is exposed, the race will not go extinct. I expect there are women that would line up to be bred and get access to the multiple orgasms. And a few weeks from breeding to birth as opposed to nine months? I think that would be quite popular!

The story is not as scary for me now.

petitechasseurpetitechasseurover 3 years ago
Spooky! 5 stars

The fantasy is kinda like... horror meets nazi meets ...actual real life nightmare? But it’s really well written! Characters are great, sex is hot, drama is super.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 3 years ago
Marvelously Kinky Dystopian Fun - Five Stars!

I like how you were able to turn the epidemic hysteria into a wonderfully kinky erotic tale. Huge points for creativity. I have a few lady-friends who really like the forced sex thing that I will have to show this story to. Well done as always Brittni!

nicholasbphillipsnicholasbphillipsover 3 years ago

I hope you keep writing this and deliver a part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Chapter 1

Very interesting, dark and intriguing erotic horror story. It pulled me right in. You established Bebe's character and captured the relationship between her and Mistie pretty well. I especially liked the part where they had sex: "One night about 3am, the two girls were engaging in one of their frequent loud and passionate sex sessions. Bebe was on her back, with one of her legs up and over Mistie's shoulder while getting her smooth pussy enthusiastically licked. Once Mistie locked onto her clit and sucked it with a strong vibrating hum, Bebe had no choice but to instinctively grip Mistie's hair and shriek loudly while arching her back in bliss.

During the tail end of her scream, Bebe froze and tapped her girlfriend on the head, "Hey...did you hear that?"

Mistie popped her head up from between Bebe's legs and with pussy juice smeared on her lips and her hair a wild but sexy mess, she responded, "Well...with your thighs wrapped around my head, I could only hear you scream."

Bebe turned serious, "No that's not what I'm talking about. I thought I heard a loud noise, like someone moaning in pain."

"You heard someone moaning alright and I'm staring right at her," chuckled Mistie.

With Bebe's leg over her shoulder, Mistie moved up onto her knees, straddling Bebe's inner thigh. Pressing her wet meaty pussy lips to Bebe's gooey slit, she began to scissor fuck her. Both pussies were rubbing together, squishing and sliding perfectly as the bed shook along with their bodies. Mistie was the aggressor and grinding so hard, it felt as though they were actually using a vibrator.

It was a race to who would orgasm first and it was Mistie with Bebe's leg still tossed up over her shoulder who exploded first, "Uuunnnnggggggggfffffff!"

When Mistie started to cum, she clenched her jaw, pressed her lips against Bebe's calf and slowed her grind into a series of hip thrusts, She was violently shaking in pleasure but kept moving to not only get her partner off but to feel every sensation. Their clits had found each other which also propelled Bebe into a powerful orgasm causing her to tense and bite a pillow until she had finished. Her muffled grunt lasted for several seconds until the faint moan outside the house was heard again."

So hot.

I didn't expect the reveal that Canineons are behind it, or that they've been doing it for centuries. I thought it was some kind of survivalist cult. Canineons remind me of werewolves. You established the role quite well. Bebe and Mistie must have been terrified. Keep up the great work. I wonder how will the things progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Chapter 2

Very dark and interesting. Great characterization and attention to details. I liked how you portrayed the difference between two characters: Bebe just lying there and taking it, with Mistie having to be restrained and held down as they do her from behind. You captured their simultaneous lust, fear and guilt well. I didn't expect Canienos to age in dog years, or for their captives to give birth so quickly. Good detail with Canineons penises enlarging in accordance to the size of vagina they are penetrating. Doctor fucking Bebe was especially nasty. Keep up the great work. You are very talented. I hope Bebe and Mistie manage to escape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Chapter 3

Very intense chapter. I didn't expect Canineon brothers from Texas to show up. I'm glad that Mistie fought back and that she and Bebe managed to escape. They were badass. Too bad that didn't last. LOL at how Mistie tased Fred and then said: "Consider this my resignation". The last scene was something straight out of a horror movie. Keep up the great work. I would like to read a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding as usual

Love the emotions between the girls and that they still love each in spite of the killers Os. Would love to know if they eventually welped

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hoping for a sequel

Great story! I hope you continue the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such bad luck for them in the end to be captured again. Even if the sex is amazing. Nicely done author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story, I love breeding stories and the lore and plot is surprisingly compelling! Please consider this idea, ancient beliefs of Dampyres are nothing like how DND makes it out to be, they’re just humans with the ability to resist vampires powers, unable to be hypnotised, sense if someone or something is supernatural and in some rare cases commune with animals. This isn’t part of the story this is what most old legends believed about them. You should have a story set in a decadent world where vampires rule human nations, the lower classes often living in fear of being drained, but it is also a punishment for prisoners. Vampires often conceive Dampyres who’re raised to serve as the elite soldiers, as well as leadership and spy roles due to their resistance to vampires. Dampyres who serve admirably May be given the choice to become a vampire though it’s a risk as there’s a chance the turning process will just kill them. A couple of newlyweds are arrested on false charges as a young natural born vampiress which being born of two vampires makes her the highest class of nobility in vampire culture takes a fancy to the man. An alternative to being drained is breeding to create Dampyres should the scorned vampires choose it. She breeds with the man and for his cooperation spares his wife but sends her to be bred by her vampire allies and perform lewd acts for their amusement. Every time he resists she makes his wife do kinkier more depraved things, every time she resists or tries to escape she is treated to a sight of her husband and the vampiress having sex. She could also have a Dampyre half sister she’s close to who’s the only other person allowed to have sex with the man, other than that she guards him jealously. Or you could change things and have your own ideas, just thought you may like it and sex aside I’m curious as to what lore and world building you’d give it if this is anything to go off! Again love this!

NICHOLXNICHOLXover 1 year ago

Well written and entertaining and UNIQUE !!! Five twinklers!

PassionisbestPassionisbest3 months ago

Wow. Where to begin. First very clever story line. I never saw this before. It is erotic all right. Some one suggested part 2. But, I think making this story 2 parts would allow the reader (me) to savor (salivate) more and catch my breath. But what do I know? Lol I will read more if you write it fior sure!

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthewabout 2 months ago

Hello Brittni4u

This story is one of my very favorites of yours!

The Canineons and how they prey on human females during times of global crisis is unique and so creative!

You really should extend the story with a Chapter 2

- Slutty Matthew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com