Pandemic Breeding Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to stifle a grunt, "Unnggggggmmmfffff! Ummmfffffff!"

Bebe hated that it felt so amazing so she closed her eyes tight so that she would not have to look at the handsome Canineon. Her inner walls spasmed around that warm penis like they were quivering but the man kept fucking her with reckless abandon. He had a job to perform and would not be denied until he completed his task.

The man slid her constricted ankles around his head and rested them on each shoulder. Essentially he was wearing her legs like a necklace, holding onto her knees when he increased his humping. His muscular ass was a blur and his balls slapped Bebe's butt so fast it sounded as though someone was applauding, "Slap...slap...slap...slap...slap!"

Bebe came so hard, she shrieked, "Eeeohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Eeeeeoohhhhhhh!"

Her entire body convulsed, arching her ass off the floor even though both her arms and legs were bound. The pleasure ripped through her body like a lightning bolt! Without a recovery period, that cock was so thick and perfect, she could not resist repeatedly exploding in ecstasy. Each time, the man would keep pumping it in her throughout her orgasm.

As he approached climax, Bebe began feeling the discomfort of his knot swelling just inside her labia. It expanded twice the size of his already thick shaft in order to prevent any notion of withdrawal. The muscles on the side of his neck contracted and his face flushed in a pinkish hue. He could no longer pump his cock in a traditional in and out motion but rather a quick back and forth grind.

Growling and ready to release his cum inside her, "Grrrraaagghhhhhhhh!"

Bebe could not stop for what was next, anticipating the worst. His entire body shook and her pussy began to flood with warm semen like someone had stuffed a cap-less water bottle up her vagina and squeezed it. The warm Canineon cum filled her womb prompting another powerful orgasm for Bebe. Even her fear of pregnancy could not prevent her from enjoying the sheer physical bliss. Both of them grunted loudly as she squirmed and writhed in total ecstasy underneath his ejaculating cock.

When they had finished cumming, he collapsed on top of her, nearly pushing her legs behind her head. He shook and took that time to recover. Once the amazing sensation had ended, the reality of the situation took over and Bebe just wanted him off of her. However, their genitals were fused together on his knot and nothing could be done without causing injury.

Her fear had returned and she asked, "What are you going to do with me now? Please don't hurt me...I won't tell anyone. I promise."

Even with her pussy stuffed like a cork in a wine bottle, she could feel the man's warm cum starting to leak out and down the crack of her butt. He would not speak to her and answer any questions even though she continued to babble.

As his breathing returned to normal, another Canineon peeked his head in the door to ask, "George...are you done mating yet? Rusty will be next with her."

Bebe was on the verge of screaming at the thought of a gang bang but George put his hand over her mouth to respond, "Give me about fifteen minutes. I'm still swollen but coming down."

In another room, Mistie was completely naked on her knees and head like a tripod because her hands were still cinched behind her back. Her Canineon man was also naked about to insert his growing cock. She wasn't as willing to go quietly and had to be held down by a second man with his hand on the back of her head.

"Get off of me! Nobody is going to be fucking me today," Mistie resisted heavily.

Unfortunately, she was incorrect because the man behind her found his target and pushed his growing cock in between her swollen folds. Momentarily, she stopped fighting when she felt the warm penis slide its way in and the tip pressed up against her cervix. Once it began to swell and stretch her inner vaginal walls, she knew that it would not be stopped as she predicted. Mistie had no idea she was being systematically bred to save the Canineon species but she knew that she was going to be fucked by her first male cock. Once the inflation had completed, she gasped at the sensation. Just like Bebe had done before her, she had succumbed to the amazing pleasure it produced. The man held her hips as he pumped that wonderful cock in her from behind.

With her head still pressed to the floor but turned to the side, she moaned, "Mmmmmm...unggggg. Mmmmm...unggggg.

The other man ceased holding her down and from his knees, watched his partner fuck this beautiful woman. With left over juices mixed with new ones from earlier sex with Bebe, her pussy squished right along with every thrust. She was livid that it was occurring but her body loved the sensation when she locked up in her first orgasm. Mistie bit her lip but could not deny how amazing it felt. That cock was a perfect fit and her walls spasmed hard around it like a squeezing hand.

Once she stopped cumming, she tried to tell him to stop but immediately was thrown into a multiple orgasm, "Aaaggghhhhhhhhh! Unnnnnggggggg!"

While pleasure grunts escaped her lips, her head thrashed back and forth trying to resist against her emotional wishes, but she continued to cum like she was in heat. That was perfect for the Canineon and as he prepared to deposit his seed, his base knot began to enlarge. His pumping slowed to a stop until his entire cock was buried inside her, awaiting for the swelling to complete itself.

"Ouch! Ouch! What are you doing? That hurts!" Mistie screamed.

After his knot fully inflated, the Canineon rocked back and forth. Holding her hips even tighter, his cock was throbbing so hard that Mistie could feel it pulsate inside her. Letting out a yelp then a long extended grunt, he unloaded shot after shot of his gooey cum deep in her womb. Just as it had done with Bebe, the large amount of thick warmth sent Mistie into a full body orgasm as well.

Canineon cock could grow to fit each woman's vagina perfectly in order to ensure orgasm for her. If she was larger, then his cock would get longer and thicker but if she had a shallow canal, it would accommodate as needed. Evolution had made it a sexual wonder and even though the purpose was to ensure the species survival, it created the most powerful orgasms imaginable for the females. The man repeated the actions of Lana and her breeder by lying on Mistie's back to provide time, allowing the balled up knot to subside.

In the opposite room, George was nearing the ability to pull his cock out of Bebe. He scooted and the knot stretched her lips wide as well as his penis until it plopped out. A massive amount of semen followed it all over the floor. He stood up simultaneously to Rusty taking his clothes off. Before he climbed on top of Bebe, Rusty took her shoes and leggings off her ankles so that he could spread her legs wide.

In a repeat performance of George, Rusty fucked Bebe until she shook with several orgasms before he knotted up and shot a huge load inside her. The quantity of cum was even more than George had deposited but the downside was that because of his extreme horniness, he had to wait over thirty minutes before he was able to pull out.

Rusty was soon replaced by one more Canineon man before Bebe's session had ended. In Mistie's room, she had been bred by two more men as well. Strong orgasms followed by terrible guilt over-took both girls and they were left in discomfort with sore wrists and pussies that were a tender, leaking, goopy mess. Neither was permitted to get dressed and remained naked.

Bebe was first to be escorted by two guards down the long corridor and as she passed other rooms, she could see that women were being bred in every one of them. Thinking it was just an underground sex trafficking ring but when they arrived at the large room, she would soon make more sense of the situation.

Unlike the breeding rooms, the large common room contained a door. When unlocked and pulled open by the guard, Bebe's jaw dropped at the sight before her. She thought she had stepped into a maternity ward. There were beds aligned all around reminding her of an Army barrack but it wasn't as primitive as he would have imagined. Children played, babies cried and women were chasing them around. What stood out the most was that all 11 women were pregnant with different sized bellies and dressed in a long white cotton nightgown.

The guard cut the zip tie to free her hands and commanded Bebe, "Follow me."

When they arrived at an open bed, he showed Bebe a dresser, two shelves and supplies that were now hers. The very same nightgown that others were wearing was laid across the bed for her. After wiping her abused pussy free from all the slime, she slid the garment over her head, overcome with a cluster of emotions including sadness for her situation and some sort of relief that at least she wasn't going to be immediately killed.

Upon scanning the room, that is when she recognized the woman diagonal from her bed as Stephanie the first girl kidnapped from Bear Creek. She thought, how can she have a large baby bump stomach when she went missing less than four weeks ago? Bebe was happy that this girl was still alive but so confused on what was occurring. Stephanie had been sitting on her bed reading a book but was now staring at Bebe. With her hand, she motioned for Bebe to come to her. The women were free to move around the room because they had to take care of the children.

Bebe slowly walked towards Stephanie until she arrived within whispering distance, "Pssst. Hey. Did anyone see you come down here? Please tell me they did. I need to get out of here."

Bebe took her by the hand and rubbed it, "I'm sorry but my girlfriend and I were kidnapped after walking down here on our own. We had no idea that this was a sex trafficking place. We thought someone was being hurt."

Stephanie looked side to side and informed Bebe, "This isn't a sex trafficking place. These men are kidnapping women so they can breed them. Look at my stomach. I'm four weeks pregnant and look like I'm nine months."

"Wow! Yeah, I noticed that. What is going on? How did that happen?"

"These guys are a different species than us. They are part dog or something and need us human women to have babies. And everything is much faster. Do you see that woman over there? She said she has been here for six months and look...she has kids that look to be three years old running around."

"But the men look like the rest of us for the most part except their cocks. How can they be part dog? This isn't a sci-fi movie. Why is everything accelerated?"

I don't know but the way I figure it, our gestation period and children's growth are speeded up about seven times. We are having babies in six weeks! Then they are growing seven times as fast."

"Oh my God! Just like when they compare a dog's life expectancy and say that one year is equal to seven. This is crazy!"

"I know right and that woman over there, had five kids. Can you believe that? No fertility drugs! She had a fucking litter of kids just like puppies."

Just then, the guard brought Mistie in completely nude. She was angry and hurt when she was shown her bed from across the room where Bebe and Stephanie were talking. Once her wrists were released, the guard made his way out the door, slamming it locked behind him. Bebe ran to Mistie and they embraced for several seconds, crying and happy to be in each other's arms.

Bebe used the towel to help wipe the mess leaking from her girlfriend's vagina and the tears from her eyes. She even helped Mistie put on her nightgown before explaining the situation and the information Stephanie had shared. Fuming, Mistie's face was red; she was so angry.

"How dare someone violate us like that?! They better hope I don't get out of here...I will come back and burn this place down," spouted the enraged Mistie before adding, "And what makes me the most angry is how great it felt. I have never cum that hard in my life and it just pissed me off more."

Bebe hugged her again and kissed her lips until Mistie began to calm down. They continued to kiss like lovers who had been separated for months. Stephanie waddled over with her huge stomach and Bebe introducing them. All three women chatted amongst themselves.

"I thought you said that woman had five kids. I only see three," the curious Bebe asked when she looked in that direction.

Holding her voice down, Stephanie whispered, "They have already taken the two who were labeled 'ahead' to preschool. They have an underground school in Helena and the children get moved there quickly. They are taught the basic things we learn and about their culture. Then they are casted into roles they will fulfil in the workforce based on intelligence and personality."

Another door opened and out stepped a doctor, dressed professionally, wearing a long white coat with his stethoscope around his neck. He signaled for Bebe to follow him and she had decided she would not resist in order to prevent a situation she knew she would not win. They entered a huge medical facility like an underground hospital with a few beds, equipment, and three male nurses who were also Canineon.

Overwhelmed with the gravity of everything that had happened, Bebe felt defeated and when the doctor instructed her up on the table, she complied peacefully. Just as he placed her bare feet into the stirrups, she mentally conformed into a numbing relaxation. Surprisingly, he Velcroed her ankles securely which she felt was unnecessary. Adjusting the overhead light, snapping on his rubber gloves, the doctor perched himself on the stool and lifted Bebe's nightgown, exposing her swollen and gooey pussy for inspection. After he opened her vagina with the cold speculum, she felt totally violated but remained stoic.

"Very good. Everything looks on schedule," the Canineon doctor commented while searching.

He continued to examine, inserting his fingers, sliding them around her inner vaginal walls which seemed like overkill to Bebe. He stood up, walked over and locked the door. Upon his return, he removed the speculum and sat it on the table before rolling the stool off to the side with his foot. After he hung his lab coat up on a hook, he began to unbuckle his belt.

A frantic Bebe asked, "What are you doing?"

"Shhhhh. Just relax and remain quiet," soothed the doctor almost in a mocking tone.

His dress slacks fell to his ankles and he bent over, sliding his underwear down on top of them. Bebe had a full view of his small, foreskin encased penis. At first she was confused of how it had made her feel so full by the previous three men who had forced themselves upon her until she witnessed with her own eyes how it transformed. The reddish tip began protruding out of the skin sheath and extending many inches from where it started. Once it began to swell and thicken, he stood between her strapped down, spread legs, ready to insert it.

Bucking and pleading, she had finally reached her breaking point, "What the fuck? Don't you guys ever get enough? I have been fucked and fucked and now you are going to fuck me again? This is insane! I have had so much cum shot in me that it has been leaking for hours."

She continued to dispute when the doctor once again instructed her softly, "It's going to be OK. This will not take long. It's best if you remain quiet."

His thin cock easily fit into Bebe's stretched pussy. Holding onto her hips, he kept still while it inflated to accommodate her opening. That familiar sensation of a large dong, stretched her even wider, once again prompting a large gasp. The left over semen from the other Canineon men in the breeding room provided plenty of lubrication so the doctor wasted little time before the thrusting began.

Even with a sore vagina, it felt amazing to Bebe. Agreeing with Mistie, it angered her that it felt so good but beyond her control, her first orgasm began to build. His huge cock slid in and out of her slippery pussy with perfect rhythm. With her feet strapped into the stirrups, she pushed on them when she exploded in pleasure.

"Aughhhhhhhhhhh! Oh God! Aughhhhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed in ecstasy during her full body quiver.

His cock was so warm, so big and so thick that it spurned an immediate follow up orgasm for Bebe, causing her eyes to roll back in her head while shaking. The doctor's hips continued at a consistent pace, touching all the right places inside her, providing the friction needed for maximum pleasure. She nearly lost consciousness and squirted all over the doctor's thrusting cock during her final and most powerful orgasm just before he prepared to deposit his seed.

Duplicating the others before him, the doctor stopped thrusting while his penis knot inflated at the base of his shaft, sealing it inside her. He moaned then shot his cum inside her for what had to have been the largest load in history. The doctor rarely partook in the breeding sessions of the women so it was evident he was plenty backed up. He continued to ejaculate for several seconds completely filling her pussy with Canineon sperm. There was a knock on the door just as he finished.

From the other side of the door, one of the guards asked, "Dr. Smith...are you ready for the other girl?"

With sweat dripping from his forehead and his breathing irregular, he panted, "Not quite yet. I had some extensive examining to perform with this one. I will let you know."

"Yes sir," was the reply.

While stuck together on the doctor's knot, Bebe asked, "Why don't you all just marry human women, have families of your own and you would not have to kidnap and rape us."

He responded, "We cannot marry or remain located in the same area for an extended period of time because of our accelerated aging process. Look at me....I look fifty years old don't I? Well I was born in 2013 and people would ask questions. We would eventually be discriminated against and the government might intervene, segregating us. We cannot take that chance so no more questions. Just relax and I will be able to withdraw soon."

Most of the abducted women were unaware that the Canineons used some of their underground dwellings as schools to educate their children until they were old enough to live among society while maintaining discretion. They learned at an early age, they could not marry or copulate in the mainstream population but visited the breeding places as often as they could for not only procreation but for sexual pleasure.

Bebe could hear Mistie in another examination room as the wait prompted another doctor to take her. She was cursing and angry while having to spread her legs for another person to inspect. There was no sex or additional inappropriate fondling, just an examination and done. The Canineon's wanted to make sure all their potential mothers were healthy and able to produce healthy offspring. Bebe's doctor's knot had decompressed enough, allowing him to pull it out, flooding the floor below her with cum. Her pussy was once again a complete mess and he pulled his pants up over his huge squash looking erection before unhooking her feet. He handed her a towel to wipe up her vagina before ordering a nurse to clean the floor. Bebe limped back to the common room where Mistie had already returned. Both were so upset, they were struggling to cope with the situation.

Had they been aware that some of the abducted women were kept for years, it might have been even worse on their emotional state. The Canineons did not kill any women they took but bred them until they were no longer effective baby carriers, then returned them back into the world. The females could never tell what had happened to them because when they were returned to their place of abduction, the Canineon's injected them with a synthetic drug that caused total memory loss. Made from a concoction invented many years prior, it was an effective means for their actions to remain inconspicuous.