Pandemic Breeding Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had already risen but both Mistie and Bebe were exhausted in spite of their circumstance. The worry and the stress were put on hold as they fell asleep together in each other's arms on the small twin sized bed. Several hours had gone by and the comfort of their bodies produced a temporary safe zone for the other. That safe zone would soon be disrupted.

When fresh abductions occurred in any town, with use of code on social media, the information got out to Canineon men quickly. Two wealthy businessmen brothers from Texas had heard that Deer Creek now had three new women for breeding and they immediately jumped on a plane. They were waiting in separate breeding rooms for specimens and that is when two guards entered the main area and grabbed Mistie from a deep sleep away from Bebe. Both were screaming and Mistie was kicking until a Taser zapped her on the back, prompting her to shake then calm down.

Bebe screamed and cried uncontrollably, "Get your fucking hands off of her!"

The door shut and Mistie was almost dragged down the hall and into the room. The men returned and began doing the same thing to Bebe for the second brother. Her fight was much less, fearing the repercussion of the Taser's voltage. As she was placed into her breeding room, she could already hear the grunting and moaning of her lover being fucked next door. Mistie was standing with her hands against the wall with the tall Canineon Texan behind her, drilling her pussy with long hard strokes. The jarring triggered her forehead to repeatedly thump against the back of her hands.

She screamed in orgasm relatively quickly, "Ohhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Before oozing, her thick lady cum down both thighs caused by the amazing sensation.

He pulled out of her pussy and laid down on his back before commanding, "Ride it."

In the adjacent room, Bebe's nightgown was stripped off of her. She was forced to her hands and knees and prepared to be mounted when she heard a loud disturbance in Mistie's room. Just before sitting on the large cock, Mistie kicked it as hard as she could then ran out of the door and launched herself into the guard. He crashed to the floor dropping the Taser. When it slid a few feet away from him, Mistie lunged and grabbed it. At first, she wasn't sure how to use it so the guard wrestled with her in the hallway trying to get control until she finally pressed the correct button, zapping him into submission.

The Texan brother had just inserted his cock into Bebe from behind when Mistie came rushing into the door. She pressed the Taser to the back of the Canineon's neck, causing him to shake violently before ejaculating his electrical forced load, first, in her pussy then all over her ass and back before falling to the floor. Leaving him curled and seizing, the naked girls ran out the door and down the hallway, knowing that it would not be long before more guards showed up to catch them.

Up the steps their bare feet smacked until they reached the door that led back into the store. Of course it was locked and they loudly banged on it with both fists. By then it was the middle of the day and customers were scattered throughout, shopping for their home needs. To quickly prevent the attention for shoppers, Fred opened the door, allowing the girls to bust through.

Pretending he had no idea what was going on, he asked, showing false concern, "Oh my. Are you two OK? What happened?"

Mistie quickly lifted the Taser to his neck and zapped him to the floor before responding sarcastically while standing over his writhing body, "Consider this my resignation."

The store patrons were stunned that two naked women had just emerged into the store. Everyone gasped at the sight of Fred getting tased. When the girls ran out of the store, they all looked at each other in disbelief. Bebe and Mistie had not been gone long enough for anyone to consider them missing and as they ran across the street to their shared house, they were met with a police car who had coincidently been patrolling. They stopped it and began pounding on the window.

As the window came down, Bebe was the louder of the two, "You have to help us! We were kidnapped and taken down in this basement over there at Fred's Hardware! The other kidnapped girls are there! There are...these....people trying to breed girls and make babies and ....I know it sounds crazy!"

The young, new to Bear Creek policeman interrupted them with a strange calm, "Hang on girls. Slow down. I don't know what you are trying to say. You two are safe now with me. Get in the back and I will take you down to the station and we will go over all this again."

Bebe and Mistie hurriedly jumped into the back of the squad car and slammed the door with Mistie begging in haste, "Hurry before one of them comes out! We don't know what they are capable of doing."

Just as the policeman locked the back doors, he deviously smiled, "Everything is going to be fine. I have you now."

Both girls abruptly stopped talking and their hearts sank with inner panic when they realized the officer was Canineon.