Pandemic Cuckold - Lockdown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Zoey got up, she saw me with my pants pulled down and approached me, placing her hands on my legs while leaning forward. She gave me a soft kiss, which was quickly interrupted once Omar drove his prominent and erect penis back inside of her.

She moaned even louder than before as he continued to fuck her, his hands now mounted firmly back onto her hips, pulling her body towards himself with each thrust.

"You like... watching him fuck me... baby?" She said to me in a staggered and fatigued voice. I just nodded.

Her grip on my legs grew harder as Omar picked up the intensity.

"I'm about to cum," he said.

"Can you give me one more [orgasm], please? I'm almost there," she replied.

Omar slowed down and shifted his angle of penetration in her vagina, then slowly picked back up the speed.

"Let me know when you're close," he said as he continued his deep, rhythmic, and pulsing thrusts inside of her.

"I'm close, like really close. Harder!" She screamed.

Omar began pumping her with so much intensity she couldn't stop screaming.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yea. Right there. Fuck, don't stop!" she screamed.

Within a minute, Zoey's legs quivered with ecstasy as her eyes rolled back, and she collapsed in my lap. Her body was glistening with sweat, and her face was red and flush. Her distinct scent turned me on so much, and all I could do was bask in the moment.

Omar then grabbed her out of my lap and tossed her on the couch as she giggled. He spread her legs open and began fucking her with the same intensity.

"Oh fuck, I can feel you stretching me out even more," Zoey screamed. Omar continued thrusting his cock inside of her before letting out a deep moan as he released his massive load deep inside her pussy.

"Oh my god, it's like you just turned on the fucking fire hose," Zoey said as Omar was pulling out. She reached inside her vagina and took out a huge scoop of his cum while playing with it in between her fingers.

Omar laughed while Zoey wiped her hands off her butt as she got up.

"Still want another taste?" She joked to Omar as his cum slowly dribbled down the back of her ass and legs.

"Maybe another time," he said sarcastically. He then walked towards his room to shower. Zoey let out an exaggerated pouty face, then looked over at me.

"God, that felt fucking amazing, babe," she said.

"Is he going to give you another plan b?" I asked.

"No need," She replied. "I figure I am in the safe zone with my cycle; it's surprisingly hard to get pregnant if you actually try," she chuckled.

"Unless, of course, you're a dopey teenager," she added, seemingly proud of herself.

She obviously knew her cycle better than anyone else, so I wasn't going to press her on it, though I did wonder if that meant she would now let me have unprotected sex with her. I figured now was probably not the best time to ask, however.

Zoey started walking towards the room but then paused and looked back towards me:

"Want to join me in the shower, love?"

I simply nodded and followed her into the room.

---

In the shower, Zoey kept talking about how great the sex with Omar was and how she is now addicted and fantasizes about him fucking her all the time.

"Like, I want him to just fuck me whenever and wherever he wants. Fuck, even on a Zoom call, I kinda wish he would just lift me up and let me sit on his hard dick," she giggled.

"Are you going to try anal with him?" I asked.

"I'm scared to, but it felt so good when he was licking and fingering me. I kinda want to try it now, yeah. Besides, he has a lot of experience, so it's probably best I do that with him, you know?"

I just nodded while feeling my dick get hard again. Zoey noticed this and smiled.

"All of this really turns you on, doesn't it?" She asked while touching the tip of my penis and flinging it like a doorstop.

This got me excited, and I went in to kiss her. She gave me a long, sensual kiss back before I spread her legs and attempted to insert my cock inside of her.

"Sorry, babe, I'm still so sore from Omar. His dick really is that big; I feel like she needs a break down there. You understand, right, babe?"

I nodded and told her that I did. She gave me a hug and another kiss before telling me to masturbate to her naked body.

I lasted longer than I usually do, which made me kind of happy. I watched as she rinsed her naked body off and placed the shower head directly on her vagina, rinsing out all of Omar's semen.

"God, it feels so good when he cums inside of me. His loads are so massive I feel like a water balloon for a second," she chuckled.

Hearing this, I immediately shot out my massive load, to which she responded with a smile.

After our shower, Zoey wanted me to eat her out one more time before bed, albeit more gently than I normally do. As I was going down on her, Omar opened our door and placed a small box on the foot of our bed.

"For...later. Looks like you guys aren't ready to call it a night yet," he said while walking away, holding in a slight grin.

After a few more minutes, Zoey let out a soft moan and told me to stop as she had just finished. We opened the box Omar left behind to see a set of five butt plugs, all of various sizes and shapes. They had the distinct scent of isopropyl alcohol, which I figured he had just sanitized them before giving them to her.

Zoey seemed eager as she pulled out the plugs one by one.

"OMG babe, I'm so excited. Will you help me figure these out? I don't want to look like a complete amateur in front of Omar, haha," she said.

I nodded and agreed, but I couldn't help thinking about how I was now going to help my girlfriend prepare for another man to fuck her in the ass. We agreed to try them out tomorrow before putting the box on our nightstand and calling it a night.

12