Pandemic Pregnancy Ch. 05

Story Info
What's over the fence? Pregnant cousin, sexy neighbors.
3.3k words
4.61
10k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
y2juan
y2juan
71 Followers

"I think we should check out the other houses tomorrow if thats okay." Delia said.

The realtor's smile faltered only for a moment. "Sounds fine to me. My job is to give you the best home buying experience possible," she said.

Delia slipped into the back set and said, "I'm pretty sure we're getting there."

**********************************************************************************************************

Delia awoke the next day being held by her lover and cousin Meno. He had his arms wrapped around her, with one hand gently resting on her belly and the other cupping her right breast. She smiled and snuggled closer to him. The house hunting the day before was interesting. Actually the impromptu sex with Meno on the second floor was interesting. They were looking out a window on the second floor into the neighbors across the street and had been caught or were being watched by the neighbors.

Meno's fucking had been so intense and filling that Delia thought about if it was just him being horny or if the neighbors watching had anything to do with it. The pair had know each other since their youth, but they had only recently become intimate. The sex they had was intense and fun. Yet both had never really talked about what kinks they had outside of the obvious incest.

Delia pushed the thoughts out her head as she slowly twisted herself in Meno's arms coming face to face with her baby's father. She raised her hand to his cheek and slowly caressed it. He was a handsome man. She always knew that, but now that he was hers she knew for sure that he was the only one she could ever want. She moved closer and kissed him lightly. His breathing hitched a bit and his eyes slowly fluttered open. He smiled when he saw her. Delia smiled back at her cousin.

He brought her lips to his and kissed her passionately. He drew her closer to his body with his free arm until their bodies touched. Delia and Meno had fallen asleep naked the night before so when Delia felt Meno's cock touch her thighs she smiled in the middle of their make out session.

"Looks like we aren't the only ones awake little cousin..." Delia murmured.

Meno paid little mind to her words and kept kissing her mouth, her neck and chest. He was excited to say the least. Delia thought he was so silly constantly kissing and licking her like he wanted to devour her body.

"Stop...we need to get ready. The realtor wanted to meet us at 9 a.m. We can't miss out today. There's a really nice place she said she was just waiting for someone to pick up," Delia said.

Meno stopped his kisses slowly, then held his cousin tight. He smiled and kissed her forehead before slipping out of the bed. He walked over to the bathroom and started his morning ritual. Delia pushed her covers off and made the bed. She moved to the closet and pulled some clothes out. In the background she heard Meno showering and singing at the same time. Singing very badly. She closed her eyes and smiled. Delia slipped her pajamas off, then her underwear. She walked into the bathroom and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey are you almost done in there," Delia asked.

"Pretty much. Unless you'd like someone to help you scrub down while you take a nice long shower," Meno said as he shut the water off and pulled down his towel for the shower door.

Delia smiled and tossed her towel over the top of the shower door. She pulled the door open and smiled at Meno as he stood there toweling off. Meno dried himself and stepped out of the shower. As he moved so that Delia could step in he ran his hand down her back and cupped her ass. He leaned over and kissed her shoulder. Delia walked into the shower and turned the water on. She turned and looked at Meno with a grin.

"Te gusta darme besitos muchacho molesto / you like kissing me you bothersome guy," Delia said as she closed the door to the shower stall.

Meno laughed as he walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He looked through some drawers and picked suitable clothing for a morning of house hunting. Meanwhile Delia let the water run down her body using a cloth with hydrating lotions and soaps to wash her curves.

She pulled the shower a bit lower so that it didn't spray the top of her head the whole time. Meno was about a foot taller so he always forgot to tilt it back down for her. She was gonna bust him about forgetting to do so. She washed herself taking brief pauses to simply be in the water. She felt tired and hungry this morning, and she didn't feel like spending all day with a realtor looking at houses.

She ran pulled the shower head from it's crook and used it wash her nooks and crannies. She didn't linger too long on her pussy and clit because she knew if she started what Meno wanted this morning then neither of them would stop.

As she finished up and turned off the water her mind absentmindedly went back to the events at the two story house she and Meno walked through. She smiled as her mind conjured up images of Meno fucking her next to the second story window overlooking the backyard. She remembered the neighbors she saw on the other side of the fence. The look of lust and satisfaction on the man and woman as the man blew his load down the throat of he partner.

She was wet. Damn it that's not what she wanted right now. She wanted today to be over quickly so that she could come back home, then fuck the living daylights out of her man. She chuckled at her sudden change in demeanor and simply finished drying her hair and walked in the the bedroom. Meno had laid out her clothes and pulled out some of her go to after shower essentials. He was already outside singing again as the smell of coffee and Mexican sweet bread came into the bedroom. Delia moved quickly fixing herself up and putting on lip gloss.

Meno poured coffee for Delia and set some bread on a display pan. He had quickly gone to the bakery and got what he needed for his beautiful cousin. He wanted her to never want. It was impossible but he would do his best. Delia walked into the kitchen and took her seat. He loved looking at her. Full stop. She could be making the bed or checking email or playing video games. He was head over heels in love with this woman. He stepped closer and kissed the top of her head.

"Okay baby. We have coffee, pansito / bread and the thrill of the property chase. You ready for our second day of house hunting." Meno asked. Delia nodded with a bit more gusto than she really felt. Meno noticed and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Thank you for trying baby," he said. With that the pair finished breakfast and got their things for the day.

***********************************************************************************************************

The trio had looked at about three houses over the last three hours. It was still early but Meno and Delia were a bit discouraged. The realtor promised with each house they visited, that this one would be the one. Each time either Delia or Meno didn't get the right feeling from the house.

As the realtor pulled up to the final house of the day Meno looked at the house with a quizzical look and then turned to Delia with a look as if asking if he was crazy. Delia looked outside and once again saw the two story house that they had decided just wasn't right just the other day.

"Miss we saw this house before. We just weren't sure about it. Are we here to see it again," Delia asked.

"Oh! This isn't the same place. Similar style but other side of the housing area. This side has more area in the backyard but the inside is very similar. The houses on this side are bit older but they were made with more of a flourish. I understand if you don't want to check it out, but if you do you might be surprised," the realtor suggested.

Meno and Delia both looked beat and the realtor put a look of consternation on her face. The pair smiled and walked over to the house and walked in.

Meno and Delia decided to look around the first floor and noticed that the door to the back door was open and the screen door was unlocked. Meno walked over and stepped into the back yard as Delia moved to the kitchen table and took a seat.

Delia took a moment to look over the house and realized that it was quite nice. The second floor and garage were bonuses on a house of this size. The price wasn't horrible but she wasn't sure about it for some reason. She wondered if it had anything to do with the couple they had seen when they saw the other house. Both couples had enjoyed watching the other have sex, but when it came down to it Delia wasn't sure she could ever meet them face to face and not feel embarrassed.

Outside Meno looked at the garden area and noticed that the property had some very nice fruit bearing trees. He loved fruit bearing plants and despite the house only having a garage for one car he had not given the house it's real due. The backyard had a two foot raised gazebo that was really cute and had a wicker love seat and a small table in the middle. He walked up the two steps and sat in the cushioned love seat and realized it was aligned to see the hills behind the property area but also looked into the neighbors backyard as well. He suddenly thought about the neighbors whose backyard he was looking into. The other couple was quite excited about what he and Delia were doing in the second floor master bedroom yesterday. He wondered if this couple was at all the similar.

A screen door slamming shook him from his day dreaming and called his attention to the neighbors backyard. He saw the couple coming out to their own gazebo directly facing the gazebo he was in. The couple was in swimming attire with the man wearing a pair of long shorts and the woman in a simple two piece. When the couple turned around they smiled politely and started talking amongst themselves. Meno heard the screen door close again and saw Delia walking over to him from inside.

Delia saw Meno sitting in on the wicker couch and was about to tell him she wanted to go home when she saw him motion to her right. She slowed her walk and turned her head slightly and saw these new neighbors. She stared for a moment then felt a warmth in her cheeks. She was blushing. Delia forgot to continue walking and to stop staring because the couple across from her suddenly turned and smiled at her. She smiled and waved gently and the pair did the same. She turned and finished her walk over to Meno before sitting down next to him.

"The neighbors seem nice," Delia said. "Is it weird that I wish they were similar to the other neighbors," admitted Delia.

Delia and Meno had been huddling together in conversation when they heard giggling coming from the other backyard. They looked over and saw that the couple were kissing and lightly groping each other. The woman was laughing while the man tickled and said things in her ear. Meno and Delia looked at each other slack jawed.

"Do you think they are..." Meno started. "....going to fool around with us watching," Delia said. Meno nodded and they looked back over to the neighboring couple. The man started kissing and rubbing the woman's body. The woman for her part was having quite a good deal of fun. He slowly worked her top off and caressed her breasts while kissing her neck.

The man was of Asian descent and had a medium sized build. He was muscular and a bit shorter than Meno. His strong jaw made him look stern but his smile was friendly. The woman was similar to the man in ethnicity, but her skin was a bit darker than his. She was as tall as the man, but she was lithe compared to him. Her breasts were smaller than Delia's but she was about 4 inches taller than her.

Delia and Meno looked at the couple intensely, both lost in the moment. Meno looked at Delia and when she turned and looked at him he saw the lust in her eyes. He reached for her and drew her close, kissing her deeply. Delia pushed Meno's hand to her pussy and ran her hand over his thigh and dug deep into his crotch. She held his cock in her hand and slowly pumped it back and forth.

The pair would steal glances over at the neighbors and new "friends." The couple on the other side of the fence was moving quicker than Meno and Delia expected. By now they were openly ravaging each other the man sucking on his lovers breasts and the woman fishing out the mans penis. She stroked it slowly at first. The man's eyes closing as he kissed her chest up to her lips. Their tongues wrestled with each other as they moved further into their love making.

The man pulled his pants down exposing his hardness, eliciting a squeak from his lover. She lowered her head into his lap and swallowed his prick into her mouth. The man groaned and ran his hand over her back and cupped her ass. Meno looked over at Delia and smiled at her. She slipped his cock out of his bottoms and saw it spring in front of her face. She licked the tip once and gave it a quick kiss. Meno took a sharp inhale and motioned for her to move her body so that he could keep playing with her glistening pussy.

Meno ran his fingers across her wet lips, focusing on her clit and making sure to massage her mound with vigor. He moved his fingers in and out of her cunt as she devoured his manhood with her mouth. Delia was loving all the attention to her pussy and Meno was building towards his own climax. He alternated his rubbing with pumping motions. Meno loved the way Delia's pussy wrapped around his fingers. Her pussy was like a vice when it wanted more of anything. He pulled his fingers out and licked the pussy juice from them. Delia focused on his dick, trying to make sure that she wasn't just going at one speed or at the same force for long. She wanted that warm cum, but she loved to have Meno feel hard for as long as she could have it that way.

Suddenly a scream made Meno turn his attention from Delia. It also startled his lover and Delia let Meno's cock fall from her mouth as she looked over and saw the neighbors had turned and the man was now fucking what they both assumed was his wife. He used long hard strokes, pounding into the woman with desperation. Delia focused on Meno's dick with a renewed eagerness. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft, stopping at the tip to take it into her mouth. She sucked his dick like her life depended on it. Meno sank low on the wicker bench and maneuvered Delia's lower half to straddle his face. She lowered her dripping pussy onto his mouth and the pair started to face fuck each other in earnest.

Meno licked her lips, the warm inside made his mouth water and urged him to push a finger then another into his cousin. He wanted her to cum so bad, he wanted her cum on his face and taste it after they were done. His tongue explored her insides, it moved from pussy lips to her folds to her clit. He would leave small kisses on her skin, working his way from each thigh and then back to her waiting pleasure palace.

Delia felt her orgasm building to it's peak. She bobbed on Meno's dick at a quicker pace, sucking the very life force out of him. She would alternate with licking his balls and sucking just the tip. She gripped his thighs tighter and started to suck from his tip as far down as she could. On the way up she would allow his cock to slightly leave her mouth before coming back down, slowly then faster for a few pumps then slowly.

On the other side of the fence they heard the grunting and whimpering of the neighbors climaxing. The woman's face showed bliss as she cupped her delicate tits in her hands. The man held her hips as his dick flew in and out of her with earnest, each movement meant for the eventual orgasm. Delia felt it immediately, she was going to cum. It started deep inside her like a far off train in a tunnel. Every second she felt it coming closer to it's final stop. Meno felt something similar, his balls started tightening and he could feel a tingling starting. He focused on Delia's clit, sucking and licking it for everything he was worth. His fingers invading her love tunnel quicker and quicker.

Delia felt it. The train had arrived. She gave one final suck on Meno's dick before it too erupted. They came almost in unison. Meno couldn't hold out as long as Delia. He came and came down her silky throat. He felt her swallow every last drop. For her part Delia felt a release she had been denying most of the day. It was amazing. Her pussy was soaking wet and quivering after her explosion.

As the happy couple regained their composure, they heard a kind voice speak up for the other side of the low fence.

"Hey there you two! My name is Josh and this is my partner Annie." Josh said. His partner padded over to the fence and wrapped her arms around her man.

"That was insanely hot you two," Annie said. Delia and Meno blushed but recovered quickly.

"You two were something else as well. Very intense," Meno said. They all laughed as if it were scripted to happen. Delia intertwined her fingers with Meno's hand.

"Yeah you two were amazing. I hope we didn't offend you with our little sexcapades," Delia said.

Josh looked at her and smiled. "Of course not. We figured you either wanted to watch, wanted to be seen or both. To be honest I think we were both happy to see you. Are you buying the house here? If so we can let you in on some insider info. Might help knock the price a bit lower. I think we would love having you be our new friends and neighbors."

Meno looked at Delia and she smiled back. "Yes actually. I think we are going to take this place. It's very nice to meet you both," Delia said.

Josh and Annie smiled. "I think you're going to love our neighborhood. Good people, there's a school nearby and we even have a tight knit group of couples that have bbq's and the like together. It's really something...surprising. Kind of like this afternoon," said Annie.

Delia smiled and thought to herself, "This is way more interesting that I thought house hunting would be."

y2juan
y2juan
71 Followers