Pandemic Pregnancy Ch. 04

Story Info
Sneaking off for some passion...
2k words
4.35
13.5k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
y2juan
y2juan
70 Followers

"So tomorrow...wanna go see our new house?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

*********************************************************************************************************

Meno and Delia were rushing around getting things ready for their outing. Meno had made an appointment with the housing realtor and the pair were going to be spending the weekend see homes.

As Meno and Delia drove to the realtors office they held hands. Delia was happy that they were planning on moving out of the garage. She had never expected to have what she had now. She had not given up, but had decided that being in love and having her own family was just not in her future.

She had always cared deeply for Meno. She had never expected something like what had happened months ago. She wasn't sure at first if what Meno and her were doing. They had always flirted and maybe there was a bit of touching. But they went way beyond what they had ever done. She had been unsure, but her body wasn't. For the first time she just went with what felt natural and she loved every single moment.

Now they were here in Meno's truck. Holding hands. She was pregnant. She was in love. It was something else. Every time she wasn't near him she missed him. Every something awesome or something good occurred she wanted him to know about it. More than that, she loved the way their bodies just made sense to each other.

As Meno parked the truck she looked over at him. He had always been hard on himself, saying he wasn't handsome or attractive. She loved the way his kind smile made her melt. It had always been that way. He was the kind one, she was always the more rough and tumble sort. She knew instantly that he would never say or do anything that wasn't from a place of love. Suddenly she realized that he was looking right at her, she realized she had been staring.

"Are you alright?" Meno said. "Yes. Just spaced out." Delia smiled.

The pair got out of the truck and made their way to the real estate workers office. The older lady opened the door and welcomed them in. She pulled out some water bottles and laid out two small binders that contained the places she wanted to show them.

"Okay love birds. Here's what I want to do. I am going to show you some places. We are going to follow CDC guidelines so it will be mostly just wearing masks and social distancing. To do that I want to give you both time at each house to wander around and see it for yourselves. How does one hour per address sound?" the realtor asked.

The pair nodded that they understood and off they went. The realtor was taking them to two places that day. One was a smaller house and the other was the place Meno's job had recommended. They wanted to keep their options open and were planning on seeing two other places over the weekend. The pair sat in the back together as the older lady went on and on about how realty had become a very difficult job since the pandemic. She said in all honesty that it was trying but not something she hadn't prepared for from the beginning.

The car slowed to a stop at the first place and Delia and Meno got out along with the realtor. She walked them up to the small home and opened it up. She told them a bit about the house and the area. There was a middle school nearby and the area was safer than most. She said the house had two stories and that it also had an attic.

"Okay enough background. I'll let you walk through the house. The owners knew to leave all doors open so you won't need to turn any knobs. For the small backyard I can let you in or if you're on the second floor you can most of it from there. They left the windows open from the master bedroom for that purpose." she said.

Meno looked over and asked, "My wife here is pregnant and despite just starting can she sit if she gets tired?" Delia smiled when he said "wife." it was the first time she had heard that.

"Of course. Sitting is fine. I usually come back and spray disinfectant at the end of the day for most properties. So feel free to do so. Also feel safe," she said.

Meno and Delia walked into the house and looked at the kitchen and living room. There as a small dining area attached to the living room. The house had a small kitchen but it was good enough for a family that was just starting. Meno led Delia through what looked like a small den and up the stairs. The top had two bedrooms. Both quite large but the master bedroom held a door way to a combined bathroom for the house. There was a sliding door that was frosted to separate the bathroom and likely used for when the toilet was used. Delia liked the home but when she looked outside to the backyard she noticed it was small and mostly covered in concrete.

"Meno, the backyard kind of sucks. The house is nice but it's not perfect," Delia said.

Meno wrapped his arms around his cousin as she peered outside through the window. He gave her a slight kiss on her temple.

"You're right. I'd like trees and some grass. The front yard is small as well. No elementary school either. Anything else?" He asked her.

Delia smiled at the silly oaf. She knew he was being silly but those were also legitimate concerns. She was glad that he was just how he was. She walked over hugged him. She looked up and kissed him lightly. Meno wrapped his arms around his love and kissed her back. As the pair swayed the kiss grew more passionate and intense. Meno cupped Delia's amazing ass in his hands. Delia ran her hands through Meno's hair.

They slowed for a moment both realizing where they were. Delia looked around as Meno did the same. She walked over to the window overlooking the back yard. It had been built outwards and a section of the wall was brought up to mimic a bench. She turned to Meno and smiled.

"I know we don't like this place....but I had an idea...." she said in the most sultry way she could. Meno smiled and his eyes glazed over as she slowly undid her pants and let them and her undies hit the floor. She sat on the ledge type bench and spread her legs. Meno could see she was wet from their short make-out session.

"That for me?" Meno said. Delia smiled and closed her eyes.

Delia knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted her man to fulfill her desire for him. But she also knew they didn't have all the time in the world. She had closed her eyes to allow for a bit of mystery. She didn't want to know what he was going to do first. She wished he would fuck her, but she really wanted that talented tongue of his all over her body. He knew exactly how to make her climax. Her nipples were hard and her breath was beginning to get ragged. Then she felt it.

Meno was on his knees and eating out his goddess. His tongue lapped at her sweet flavored pussy juice. He would one day find out what it was she did to make it taste so sweet. It was amazing. Her smooth thighs encircled his head as he went to town on the woman he loved. He used his hand to tease her cute little clit, while the other hand ran up her body and squeezed her perfect tits. Delia moaned out slightly.

Meno slipped his index finger in her pretty pussy first. He made sure his tongue never left the perfect folds of her vagina. His tongue ran it's length and made the trip back up slowly, with slight detours to swirl near his finger.

It was heaven what Meno was doing to her. Delia loved his mouth and hands. She was revved up. She didn't even know why. she needed more of him. "More..." she whispered.

Meno was never one to leave Delia wanting. He slowed his fingers consistent motion and instead of one finger he plunged in two. Each stroke longer, with twisting motions mixed in. His mouth kissed her thighs and ran across from one leg to the other. He paid special attention to her clit each time he crossed over. He would stop occasionally to leave butterfly kisses on her inner thighs. Right where her thighs would begin to turn into her vaginal area. He would kiss and suck up to her tummy.

It was a magical feeling. Delia realized she wanted to feel him inside her before their time was up. "Fuck me Meno....dame por atras/give it to me from the back...." she said.

Meno pulled his basketball pants down and let his cock feel the warm air in the room. Delia turned around and looked outside the window. She saw the houses across the street and realized that the neighbors on the other street were at home. She saw the wife or girlfriend in what she imagined was the couples room. The man was in the living room watching television. She was about to say something to Meno when his cock filled her waiting hole. She gasped. She had never had sex with any other man. She didn't feel the need to before. But now every time Meno entered her it was bliss. She didn't know if he was big or small. It didn't matter to her what he was, because he was perfect for her waiting and wanting cunt.

He started to fuck her at a strong, steady pace. He was hard, very hard. She held herself with one arm against the window seal and the other she tweaked her nipple and massaged her breast. Meno's hands gripped her hips as he picked up the pace. He must have read her mind. She was getting close.

Meno pumped into his woman with loving intent. His only goal was to hear her whimper and cum. Then and only then would he let out his love juice inside of her. That was the only place he wanted his come now. He knew she was already pregnant but He didn't want to forget exactly how it felt to give himself to her completely. He lowered his head and moved faster with more punctuated thrusts. He noticed that her pussy was starting to vibrate with each movement.

Delia half closed her eyes as she neared her orgasm. Her pussy had a mind of its own. It started to clench and suck Meno's dick as if her life depended on it. Through her lashes she looked outside again and noticed that the man across the street was looking at her and Meno through his living room window. He was there, but not alone. His partner was there as well. She was crouched down sucking on his dick. Delia half turned her head and through jagged breathe said, "Meno....outside..."

Meno looked out the window and saw the sexual acts the neighbors were busy with and he smiled. Through gritted teeth he said, "Fuck baby..."

Delia's pussy tightened around Meno's dick and sucked his baby batter out. He came and came. It was the most filling feeling Delia ever had. Each time he came inside her she felt warm and loved. Her orgasm was perfect and as she rode her wave she saw the man across the way hold his partners head as he obviously came down her throat. Delia gave a little laugh and heard Meno do the same.

Outside the realtor paced back and forth. She was about to go into the house when the couple walked out with smiles on their faces. She was pleased, another sale. The pair walked up to her and stopped.

"I think we should check out the other houses tomorrow if thats okay." Delia said.

The realtor's smile faltered only for a moment. "Sounds fine to me. My job is to give you the best home buying experience possible," she said.

Delia slipped into the back set and said, "I'm pretty sure we're getting there."

y2juan
y2juan
70 Followers