Pandora and The Baron Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miwildcat
miwildcat
20 Followers

The man stopped in front of them and spread his arms open to show he meant them no harm. He gave them both a very formal bow. As he rose back up to his full height his gaze pinned Eric.

"Eric and Pandora I have come here on my wife's behalf. She wishes you two protected."

He had a very thick English accent but they both understood him. Now the major question that burned their minds who was this man married to.

"Richard, my love they will be very well protected," sounded a very familiar voice.

They turned to see the Lady Caine step out from the shadows. She looked haggard and battle weary. She moved to stand beside Richard her gaze traveled over them both.

He moved to take her in his arms so she could rest against his chest. "D'Andra you need to rest and recover. You over extended yourself in that last fight."

He told her gently. Eric and Pandora looked to each other then back to Richard and D'Andra. "I ask that you both remain in the castle. Do not let anyone in. My brothers have strengthened the wards on the castle."

She told them. They nodded their heads in agreement. Eric looked to D'Andra and the look she gave him spoke volumes. She gave him a dismissive wave.

Eric turned and gently pushed Pandora back to the bed chamber. When they were both inside he shifted back to his human form. He didn't say a word as he went to his closet and pulled out a suit of leather armor.

Pandora shifted as well she didn't understand what was happening. "Eric, what is going on?" she asked.

He looked to her with a very grim look on his face. "A war my mate an old enemy has come back for his revenge."

Eric said grimly. Pandora found some clothes and got dressed. If her mate had to fight then so would she. She wasn't about to let him face an enemy alone.

Little did she know this was an enemy that wanted them both. The Caine family was protecting them with almost their entire army. There was on army that had yet to be called out. This was the dragons and their riders.

When Pandora looked over to Eric he was dressed in his armor. He had just set the clasp on the long crimson cloak. She watched as he turned back to the closet and pulled out a bastard sword.

Eric saw how Pandora looked at him. He knew what thoughts were running through her mind. "Get the idea out of your head my love you are NOT going to follow me."

He told her sternly. She just growled and shook her head. She already knew what to do. Her mind ran a race to place everything that she needed.

Eric turned up a black booted heel and made his way back down to the banquet room. Pandora snuck after him but she didn't enter the room. She heard the raised voices of Eric and D'Andra.

They both spoke the vampiric language so she had no clue what was being said. She knew they were arguing just by the tone of their voices. Slowly she began to back away until a hand on her shoulder stopped her.

Her body tensed up ready to fight. She looked over her shoulder into a very familiar face. The Lord Caine smiled to her then put his fingers against his lips in a simple gesture.

She nodded her head that she understood what he wanted. He turned and walked away from the raised voices. She followed him closely as he led her into a library.

He settled into a chair and then indicated that she needed to do the same. She found a chair and got comfortable. He looked over to her as a sigh left his pale lips.

"Pandora I know you have a lot of questions about your past. I'm here because it is time you know the truth about who you are."

He paused and took in a deep breath then continued. "My dear you were born a silver leopard."

Pandora opened her mouth to speak but the look he gave her made her go quiet. "You need to hear me out first then you can ask questions."

He said to her softly. She just nodded in agreement. "Thank you, my dear as I said you were born a shifter not turned. You were brought to me as a kitten your parents had died protecting you. The pride that took you in after the attack is the same one that found you as a kitten. I did my best to raise you."

He paused long enough to pull a small steel flask from under his cloak. He unscrewed the cap and took a long drink. She knew from the copper smell that inched up her nose what he drank.

"I gave you the name Pandora because you seemed to always be in some kind of trouble. You were a hand full as a child. The day you were attacked I had sent you out to learn more about what you were from the local pride."

He let out a low snarl that made Pandora jump. His far off gaze told her he was slightly distracted. She had no idea that he was in a heated mental discussion with his sister.

After a while he flexed his hands and took another drink. He didn't look at all pleased so she could venture a guess that he had gotten some bad news. The blackness of his gaze spoke well enough for her.

"My apologies it seems we have underestimated Malakoff's determination. Nothing for you to worry about my dear we have a small surprise for the self proclaimed lord. Now back to your background my dear."

He smiled to her sweetly s he leaned back in his chair. "The one that attacked you was Lord Malakoff. He knew what you were my dear and he wanted you for his own purposes. The one thing he didn't know was that my sister had raised another of your kind."

She figured that he meant Eric. She was still confused about why she couldn't remember any of this. All she had ever been told was that she had been attacked by a rouge.

"My dear I know all of this must be confusing to you. Your memories will come back to you given enough time. I can about guarantee you have questions for me."

She looked at him her mind ran through the questions that she had. "M'Lord why are you just now telling me this?" she asked quietly.

"This is the first time I've had in a while to be able to talk to you my dear. Please call me Laudric, you are like a daughter to me."

He spoke truthfully and for some odd reason she knew it. "Laudric I don't understand why I can't remember any of what you just told me," she said.

"That my dear Pandora I really can't answer because I don't know why."

He replied easily. She tipped her head casually as she thought things over. "Why does this Lord Malakoff want me so badly?"

She asked curiously. "He wants you my dear because he thinks you are the last of your kind."

He told her gently. "But Eric is the same as me," she whined lowly.

He just laughed and shook his head some. "My sweet he doesn't know about Eric. My sister did a better job of hiding him that I did with you."

His voice dropped as he spoke. She heard the regret in his words. Her head lifted up as she looked over to him.

"How could you have known what this devil had in mind?"

She asked defiantly. He looked to her as a smile crept across his pale lips. "You know my dear you are right."

She smiled to him as she stood up and walked over to him. Her arms wrapped around him in a loving hug. His hand came up and rested on her arm softly.

"I have watched you grow from the mischievous kitten that was first brought to me. Into the beautiful woman I see before me now."

He spoke lovingly to her. She put her head on his shoulder to hide her tears. His hand slipped under her chin to lift her head up easily. He used a thumb to gently brush away her tears.

"Don't cry Pandora all is not lost yet. As we speak you mate is down there wanting to protect you. I know my sister she won't let him fight for fear of loosing him."

His words were soft and kind. "My sister sees him as her son and loves him just as I love you."

Pandora hiccuped and tried to smile. "Dry your tears dear you have a mate that loves you with all his heart. I ask you this do you in turn love him?"

She didn't need to think about that at all she knew the answer. "Yes I love him with all my heart and soul."

She replied quickly. Her answer made his face light up with joy. "That is good my dear. Now do you think we need to join the others?"

He asked her lowly. She smiled and nodded her head lightly. He smiled and started to stand up as she brushed a kiss across his cool cheek. "Thank you my sweet one. I do ask that you remain inside the castle till my sister or I one tell you it's safe."

She nodded in agreement as he began to lead her back to the banquet room. Eric and D'Andra were still locked in a heated argument. "NU sunteti ies pe câmpul de luptă."

D'Andra snarled. Her eyes were no longer steely blue they were now a vivid shade of red. "Ea este mama colegul meu am tot dreptul să dorească să-şi apere ei."

Eric growled back. Laudric pushed Pandora behind him carefully at the sight of his sister. 'Stay behind me dear one I fear your mate has just about pushed my sister to her limit.' She heard his words in her mind as he pushed her.

"Ştiu că este fiul tău pereche, dar eu nu sunt pe cale să-ţi rişti viaţa," she growled.

Laudric shook his head as he straightened up. "SUFICIENT!"

He yelled out, his voice echoing off the walls. D'Andra and Eric spun around to face him. "Eric nu împinge sora mea mai departe! Locul tău este în acest castel cu Pandora."

His words were snarled out. Eric curled his lip in a threatening growl. In the blink of an eye he had Eric pinned against a wall by his throat.

"Veţi învăţa ceea ce priveşte în primul rând. Eu nu vor vedea inima mea fiica rupt pentru ca vrei sa fi prost." He snarled to Eric.

"Şi tu sora mea a obţine o deţin de tine. Ultimul lucru de care avem nevoie este in voi nebunie furie induse." He snapped at D'Andra.

"Sunt frate bine," she snapped back.

"Ca dracu 'eşti sora Pot să simt firele de control dvs. Alunecare."

He growled back to her. She let out a huffed breath and leaned back against Richard. The odd thing about all those gathered was the fact that Richard was the only human in the mix.

Eric managed to choke out, "Fiica?"

"Da, fiica mea i-am crescut la fel ca sora mea ai plusat. Acum aveţi de gând în minte sora mea şi de şedere în interior."

His words were stern and bucked no argument. "Data viitoare când vă decideţi să fie lipsit de respect la mine nu veţi place consecinţele."

He dropped Eric to the floor and went back to Pandora. She had not understood anything that had been said. She knew by the tone that they were all pissed off.

"I do apologize for that my sweet. I think everything is settled now."

He said to her calmly. She smiled up to him easily as she stretched up to hug him lovingly. "I trust you father," she whispered in his ear.

His face showed absolute happiness over the words she spoke. He turned to kiss her cheek in a fatherly manor. "I love you my daughter," he told her quietly.

Laudric turned towards D'Andra and Richard. "Să mergem Cred că sunt preparate care trebuie să fie făcute?"

They nodded their heads and then they vanished. Pandora walked over to Eric and kissed him. She poured all her love into it. She felt Eric's arms wrap around her and pull her tight against his chest.

When they broke the kiss he whispered against her lips. "I love you my sweet Pandora."

"I love you too Eric," she breathed.

They went back up to the bed chamber. Eric stripped out of the armor and put it back carefully. He pulled his robe back on then turned to see Pandora by the bed naked.

He purred happily as he made his way over to her. His arms reached out and pulled her to him. He nipped and kissed her neck with tenderness.

Her purr rumbled deep with in her chest. She tipped her head to give him better access. In that moment she knew there was nothing more in this world for her.

"My love you are my entire world," Eric purred.

"And you are my world love. You are all that I will ever need."

She replied with a purr. "Noapte mama vă rugăm să vegheze asupra copiilor voştri. Ne ţine în siguranţă în îmbrăţişarea ta întuneric. Să tot răul ne trec prin această seară."

He spoke the words in a soft musical voice. Pandora knew the language, but she didn't understand it. "What did you just say love?" She asked.

"It was a prayer that my mother taught me," he said.

"The Lady Caine?" she asked.

He smiled softly. "Yes, my sweet she was the one that raised me."

"What was it like to be raised by her?" she asked quizzically.

Eric couldn't help the laugh that bubbled forth. He shook his head as he climbed into bed and pulled her down beside him. "I had a wonderful childhood."

He paused then continued, "She taught me a great many thing. She raised and treated me like a son. She was a very loving mother and still is."

Pandora snuggled into his side and listened to him talk about D'Andra. She just wished she could remember her own childhood with Laudric. It sounded like he had grown up loved dearly.

She knew what Laudric had told her tonight. Her heart had no doubt that he loved her. "How about you my dead? What was it like to be raised by the Lord Caine?" he asked her.

"I really don't know love. I don't remember any of my childhood. Father said something during the attack messed up my memories. He told me I was a handful as a kitten always in trouble. He was the on that named me Pandora."

She wasn't afraid of telling him all that she had learned tonight. This was exactly what she did. She told him everything Laudric had told her.

The dawn found the pair curled up in each others arms. They slept magical sleep, not even the deafening roar of a dragon woke them.

=====================================

Translations

NU sunteti ies pe câmpul de luptă - You are NOT going out onto the battlefield

Ea este mama colegul meu am tot dreptul să dorească să-şi apere ei - She is my mate mother I have every right to want to defend her

Ştiu că este fiul tău pereche, dar eu nu sunt pe cale să-ţi rişti viaţa - I know she is your mate son but I am not about to risk your life

SUFICIENT - ENOUGH

Eric nu împinge sora mea mai departe! Locul tău este în acest castel cu Pandora. - Eric don't push my sister any farther! Your place is in this castle with Pandora.

Veţi învăţa ceea ce priveşte în primul rând. Eu nu vor vedea inima mea fiica rupt pentru ca vrei sa fi prost. - You will learn respect first and foremost. I will not see my daughter heart broken because you want to be stupid.

Şi tu sora mea a obţine o deţin de tine. Ultimul lucru de care avem nevoie este in voi nebunie furie induse. - And you my sister get a hold of yourself. The last thing we need is you in a rage induced madness.

Sunt frate bine - I'm fine brother

Ca dracu 'eşti sora Pot să simt firele de control dvs alunecare - Like hell you are sister I can feel the threads of your control slipping

Fiica? - Daughter?

Da, fiica mea i-am crescut la fel ca sora mea ai plusat. Acum aveţi de gând în minte sora mea şi de şedere în interior. - Yes, my daughter I raised her just as my sister raised you. Now you are going to mind my sister and stay inside.

Iar data viitoare când decide să fie lipsit de respect la mine nu veţi dori consecinţele - And the next time you decide to be disrespectful to me you won't like the consequences.

Să mergem Cred că sunt preparate care trebuie să fie făcute? - Shall we go I believe there are preparations that need to be made?

Noapte mama vă rugăm să vegheze asupra copiilor voştri. Ne ţine în siguranţă în îmbrăţişarea ta întuneric. Să tot răul ne trec prin această seară. - Mother night please watch over your children. Keep us safe in your dark embrace. Let all evil pass us by this night.

miwildcat
miwildcat
20 Followers
12