Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an arousing scent and my cock reacted to it by dancing in my panties. I was both uncomfortable with my erection stuffed in these tight little lace panties, but amazingly aroused by the discomfort at the same time.

As my cock jumped, Alan took the opportunity to feel me up. He played and stroked my cock through the lace. Then he slid his hand in and grasped my cock, slid it down further and took hold of my balls. I felt the tightness in my groin as my ball sac retracted and my cock bounced about.

"Completely hair free. Nice," he said. "Ass too?"

"Yes, Sir. My body hair is lasered. Cock, balls, and ass freshly shaved."

"Yeah, I wouldn't want a laser on my junk either."

He continued to play with me as I continued to undress him and remove his pants. His boxer-briefs were the last to come off and when they did, I had my first full view of his cock and ball sac in their splendor. He too was clean shaven and absolutely beautiful.

As I stood up from removing his pants and boxers, his hand went right back to my cock. We didn't say a word as he played with me and I did everything in my power not to move.

"Lay back," he said, "get in the center of the bed."

I did as told and watched as he stared at me, examining me.

When he climbed on the bed, the mattress sank with his weight and my body rolled toward his.

"You're not to come until I tell you to."

"Yes, Sir."

He fondled me for several minutes and my cock was hard as a rock. It was becoming painful, but at the same time, I was intoxicated by my own discomfort and arousal.

The entire picture was erotic as hell.

We were bathed in moonlight. Centered on a huge bed. A gorgeous man was fondling me through and under lace panties and I was in my submissive glory.

Alan continued to tease my cock as he started to kiss me again. His kissing was slow and soft at first, but it quickly escalated to full, hard, passionate, hungry kisses. He was a powerful man and even if he wasn't being forceful about things, his sheer presence, size, and dominant nature made me feel small, helpless, and powerless. Feelings that most people would see as negative, I relished in.

He began to play with my nipples. Softly at first, then more harshly. Pinching, pulling, and then twisting them. When his mouth moved from mine, down my neck, over my chest, and to my nipples, I cried out in pleasure. He suckled on them, first one, then the other.

His play became more determined and focused. His mouth sucked hard, then his teeth nipped at the sensitive skin of my nipple. Pulling and nipping them firmly before stroking them softly with his tongue. Through all of this, his hand never left my cock.

My body arched and I moaned as he bit me and pulled tightly on my cock. He reached down and squeezed my balls, forcing me to yell out.

"Fuck! Please!"

I heard him laugh against my skin as he bit my nipple again and I moaned, coming off the bed as I cried out. His hold on balls tightened.

"Calm down, sub."

He held the pressure until I returned to the bed and lay still. Then he released it.

"Over," he commanded.

As soon as he released his hold on me, I did as he asked. I rolled over onto my stomach and waited for his next command while the ache in my balls pulsed like a second heartbeat.

"All fours, sub. I'm going to take your ass."

"I'm not sure if..." I started to say, then I felt the hard slap of his hand across my ass.

"Did I ask you anything?"

"No, Sir."

"Is fucking your ass one of the limits we discussed earlier?"

"No, Sir."

"Slap," again he swatted my ass. The warmth of his handprint covered my ass cheek.

"Are you saying, no?"

"No, Sir."

"Good. You know your safe words. If you need to use them, do it. If not, obey. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir."

His hand rubbed over my reddened, freshly swatted ass. He was being gentle, but his words were as firm as could be. It was a dichotomy of actions. Harsh words, soft touch. As odd as it was, I felt lulled by them, by him. Somehow, they calmed me.

Alan got up from the bed. He moved around the room and I heard a drawer open and close. When he came back, I felt him place some things on the bed next to him.

His hand was caressing over my ass and over the lace of my panties. He pulled the lace to one side and slid his fingers up and down the crack of my ass. His touch was light and teasing. Then I felt the pressure of his thumbs as he slid them between my ass cheeks and separated them. My hole was completely exposed and the coolness of the air conditioned room air hit my warm parts.

Alan kept me spread open with one hand while the other placed lube over my brown bud. My cock jumped with excitement and I had to battle back my need to orgasm. However, I lost the first fight as a drop of pre-cum escaped and moistened my panties.

He teased me mercilessly as he circled his finger around my hole and stopped to push and poke at it. I moaned out and pushed my ass back toward him.

"Is my little girly boy hungry?" he teased. I could hear the amusement and arousal in his voice. "Hungry for my cock?"

"Yes, Sir."

My voice was soft and I actually sounded hungry the way I said it. I was practically pleading for it.

"What happened to, 'I'm not sure if...'," he teased as he slid the tip of his finger into my ass and held it there.

"I don't know, Sir." Again, my voice was hesitant and pleading in nature.

"You want me now, do you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir."

"So, you want my big cock in you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then ask me nicely, sub. Ask me in your sweet girly boy, sub voice."

"Please Sir, fuck this girly boy's ass."

"You can do better than that," he said and slid his finger in deeper, then pulled it back as I moaned in pleasure. "I know you can do much better."

"Oh please, Sir. Please will you put your big cock in this girly boy's ass and fuck it?"

"That's better, but I want to hear that you really want it. I want to hear you beg for it. Beg for my cock, sub."

Alan slid his finger deep inside of my hole and began to tap on my prostate. He massaged it as I wiggled my ass back and forth, trying not to come right then.

My words were scattered. My breathing was irregular and coming out in pants. I tried to tighten my legs together, but he stopped me by thrusting his thigh between them.

"Say it, boy. Beg me for my cock. Tell me how much you want it."

"Oh God, please Sir. Please fuck your girly boy with your big, beautiful cock. Please, Sir, I'm begging you to fuck my ass with your cock, Sir. Please...please...please...fuck your girly boy sub with your beautiful cock. I want to have your cock so bad, Sir. Please."

"So much better, sub. I knew you could do it."

Alan withdrew his finger from me and placed more lube on it. He slid easily back into my tight little hole this time. He teased me with his in and out movements, occasionally tapping my prostate and commenting when I moaned or moved to his touch.

"You like that girly boy?"

"Yes, Sir." I said in the most submissive tone I'd ever heard myself speak in. I was lost to his touch, to his teasing fingers and his dominance and control over me. I'd never felt this way before. I'd never felt this submissive for anyone before Alan.

There was something about him. It wasn't just his size dominance over me. It was something deeper. I felt like he could read my mind and knew exactly how to play me. Everything he did, every word he spoke, triggered something deeply submissive within my body and my mind.

His free hand moved up my back and held onto my shoulder. He began to rock me back and forth onto his finger. When I began to freely rock to his set rhythm, he released his hold and allowed me to rock back and forth on my own. Each time I rocked back, he sank his finger into me deeper and harder. Everything on this man was big and thick, including his fingers.

More lube was added and he slid a second finger into my anus.

"Oh...God...Ahhhgg" I sighed. I felt a little burn as my anus was opened further and the pressure increased. I continued to rock back against his hand and was rewarded when his free hand reached between my legs and began to play with my cock.

I shook at his touch. My cock had been hard for some time and was very sensitive. I could feel pre-cum leaking from my urethra and pleaded with myself to focus elsewhere and not to come.

As if reading my mind again, Alan said, "Don't come, sub. Place your mind on something other than your cock and your need to come."

"Yes, Sir. I'm trying."

Alan removed his fingers from my ass and released my cock. At first, I thought he was mad at me for having pre-cum leaking from my cock, but then I realized he needed both hands to do what he planned next.

I heard the sound of the lube being squeezed out. Then I felt something cold and hard against my anus again. It wasn't Alan's fingers. It was a dildo. I peeked back over my shoulder and saw a large, very real looking, cock like dildo aimed at my back hole.

"Oh God," I moaned as Alan entered me with the dildo.

"Breathe," he said as he slowly advanced the head of the dildo in me. "Nice, slow, deep breaths," he instructed as he advanced another inch of the toy inside of me.

He was slow and gentle with me, and it took a few minutes to work the toy cock into me but when it was fully planted in me, it was a wonderful feeling of fullness.

Alan fucked my ass with the toy for a few minutes. He added more lube and let it slide into my ass with each thrust of the cock in his hand. More lube, slide it in, pull it out, fuck me a few times, and then add more lube and repeat.

I was rocking back and forth to his rhythm and being fucked by the toy in his hand. I cried out and my head fell as I begged him to stop before I came.

"Please, Sir. I'm going to come. I can't hold back much longer."

Alan rubbed his hand up and down my back. He instructed me to take deep breaths. He stopped fucking me with the dildo, but left it in place as he talked to me and I tried to calm down.

"Focus on your breathing. Take slow, deep breaths. I want your ass ready for me. I want you lubed up and dilated to take my cock, sub."

"Yes, Sir," I said.

"Ready?" he asked as he leaned down on the bed and looked me in the eyes.

"Yes, Sir. I'm ready," then I added, "thank you, Sir."

He smiled at me, pulled my face to his and kissed me hard. His tongue played with mine before he pulled free and moved behind me.

"Don't thank me just yet, sub. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"Oh...god...yes, please."

He removed the dildo and I could tell he was rubbing lube on his cock. He moaned at the touch of his own hand on his cock as he lined it up with my asshole. He left my panties on and just pulled them to the side, holding them like a rein, controlling my motion, and baring my hole to his cock.

One fast, firm thrust and he entered me. I cried out as the burn of my asshole was inflamed by the girth of his cock as he entered me. He wasn't deep, but he was so thick that it still burned even though he lubed and dilated me as much as possible.

"Breathe," he said as he rubbed my back with one hand and guided his cock deeper by pulling back on the material of panties.

"Oh god! Please, don't..." I took a deep breath and pushed back on him. "Please don't stop."

Alan took hold of both of my hips and began to pull me back onto his cock. I tried to breathe and focus on anything other than the burning and pressure of my anus, but I couldn't. So, I decided to focus and absorb the pain and to try to make it work for me.

Mentally, I turned the burning into a flame of desire. The fullness and pressure of his cock inside of me became my focus. I visualized his cock penetrating me and the erotic nature of it made me want more.

"More, please, Sir." I begged as I rocked back and he thrust forward, entering me inch by inch until he was completely buried in me.

"Breathe sub. I'm going to ride you now. I'm going to fuck you, girly boy."

"Yes, Sir. Fuck your girly boy hard," I begged as he pulled my hips back and I cried out.

I was filled with Alan's cock as he did exactly as he said, and fucked me hard, rode me like his own little girly boy and planted his huge cock deep within me over and over.

His fingers were buried in my hips as he pulled me back and forth against him, slamming his cock in my ass and bouncing his balls off my perineum.

The sounds of fucking filled the room. Deep breaths, groans, moans, and cries of ecstasy bounced off the walls and then I felt Alan's fingers dig into my hips, his body jolted and shook as his orgasm hit him and he came in my ass. I could feel his warm thick seed fill me.

"Come, sub," he said as his cock pulsed and he emptied the last of his cum inside of me.

I was never so happy to obey a command in all of my submissive life. I had no idea the willpower I had. It took every ounce of it not to come until I was allowed.

My cock pulsed and jumped as my orgasm hit me. My lace panties couldn't hold my cock or my cum. The head of my cock popped out of my panties and I coated my abdomen in my own ejeculate.

Alan wrapped his arm around me and took me to the bed with him. We both went to our right sides and he held me in his arms for some time before either of us felt the need to move.

His hand caressed over my chest and under my bra. He tweaked my nipples and I gave a little cry as he pinched down on them. I heard his soft laugh in my ear as his hand caressed down my chest and over my abdomen.

"I like hearing you cry out like that."

"I like what you do to make me cry out, Sir."

When his fingers encountered a few wads of my cum on my skin, he scooped them up and brought his fingers to my mouth.

"Open," he commanded.

I did and he fed me my own cum. It wasn't the first time I'd tasted myself, but it was the most erotic taste of myself I'd ever experienced.

His flaccid cock was wedged between the cheeks of my ass and his finger was still in my mouth as he said, "You were a good little, girly boy tonight. I enjoyed you very much."

"Thank you, Sir. I enjoyed our date too."

He pulled me into a tight embrace and held me there for what seemed like forever. His long, muscular arms reached around me and held me tightly against his chest. His legs wrapped around me and I was cocooned in his body. His cock remained tucked between my ass cheeks and its head poked into my lower back. The lace of my panties was never going to recover its shape again. These undies were trash. I'd have to buy new ones for Alisa. I smiled as I thought how worth it it was and that I'd buy her ten new pairs for another night like tonight.

Alan's breathing slowed. I could feel the soft exhale of his breath against the back of my neck. His body felt amazing against mine. I refused to move. Finally I drifted off to sleep too.

************

I woke the next morning to Alan's hands exploring my body. He seemed to be intent on some hard nipple play. He pinched and pulled on my nipples until I cried out little sounds of pleasure and pain all wrapped up in one sound.

When he was satisfied with his nipple play and was fairly certain by the sounds and movements I was making that I was turned on, he reached for the lube still on the bed. The sound of lube being squeezed from a bottle is unmistakable. Once again, the cool gel was being applied to my asshole. A buzzing sound surprised me and then the distinct feel of vibration was against my little hole.

The vibrator was rather thin and easily slid into my hole. I sighed and relaxed against Alan as he inserted the vibe in and teasingly played with the settings. Low, medium, high, alternating pulses with constant vibration. He manipulated it perfectly and easily teased my prostate with it.

It didn't take long before I was begging to come.

"Come," he said and thrust the vibe forward and turned it to pulse mode.

Seconds later I was shooting wads of cum through the stretched out lace of my panties.

Without warning, Alan sat up and pulled me into his lap. I could tell by his facial expression that he was majorly aroused and ready to play.

In seconds, I was riding his cock and he was thrusting me up and down like a doll on his lap. He pulled me to him and sank his tongue into my mouth. He never missed a beat as he continued to bounce me on his cock like it was a piston of some kind.

Once he released my mouth and tongue, he moved onto my nipples. They were still extremely sensitive from his harsh play of last night, but that only made things more interesting. I was crying in pain from how sensitive they were, but it was mixed with a masochistic pleasure that I wasn't aware of ever experiencing before.

Usually, I can enjoy an equal mix of pain and pleasure, but this was much more painful and yet, I was feeling the head rush I usually had with pleasurable things. I didn't analyze it too much, but I did let the feeling take hold of me.

Alan came rather quickly this time. I felt as he tried to hold back his orgasm, but it was too much for him. He pushed me onto his cock as hard as he could. He was thrusting his pelvis up and pushing down on my hips simultaneously. He cried out and I could feel his cock pulsating inside of my ass as he orgasmed and his thick, warm cum coated my insides once again.

After he emptied himself inside of me, he just held me in his arms and stared into my eyes. Neither of us spoke, we simply absorbed the quiet of the moment. There was an intensity in our connection. I felt it and I was sure Alan did too. I think it may have scared him a little.

A minute or so later, Alan withdrew his cock from my ass. I couldn't believe the amount of cum that leaked out of me and slowly made its way down my perineum to coat my ball sac and run down my thighs.

We enjoyed the quiet for a few minutes, but then it began to feel a little uncomfortable. I was glad when Alan broke the silence.

"Breakfast?"

"No, thanks. Do you mind if I jump in the shower?"

"Of course not. Everything you need is there. Clean towels are in the large white cabinet."

"Great," I said as I got off the bed, looked back and smiled. Alan smiled back and I went to take my shower.

When I was done, Alan had left the bedroom and was downstairs in the kitchen. He was cooking an omelette and offered me some. I declined. The magic of the night seemed to be replaced by an awkward feeling all of a sudden.

Maybe the light of day made things a little too real for both of us.

A few days later, I was driving on the north end of the island, and drove by his house. Alisa and I were going to see the lighthouse and stop to get some ice cream. As I slowed down, I looked up at the balcony deck and flashed back to Alan standing there as I walked up the stairs to meet him. I sighed and remembered how wonderful the night with him was.

Reaching over, I took Alisa's hand and gave it a light squeeze. I had no doubt that I loved my wife and the life we'd built together, but I did have other worries on my mind since my night with Alan.

I'd opened Pandora's box, now I found myself wondering how long before I would open it again.

*************

Please vote, favor, and/or comment. As always, I appreciate your choosing to read my story and would enjoy hearing from you.

~Apple